PDA

View Full Version : Where O Where Are the Black Mages?

vampirepiggyhunter7
11-18-2005, 09:20 PM
I please ask help of you. I live in a small town in Missouri, next to a couple of larger towns. Where can I get the Black Mages CDs? How much do they cost? I beseach your aid. Please help with enjoy the awesomeness. I'm not just some hick kid.... I HATE the Missouri stereotype.:mad:

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-19-2005, 11:33 AM
So far I have never seen ANY FF related OST or Album in the UK. I Download all mine. Blue Laguna.. Better than any record shop.. I don't know about Missouri though...

crono_logical
11-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Missouri's not in the UK :p Even so, best to either download, or more legally, purchase online :p

Samuraid
11-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Legitimate source:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UPCH-1377

Google for others.

rubah
11-19-2005, 08:51 PM
I remember how it took forever to find the second album right when it came out. I would imagine it would be a lot easier to find online now.

For a while, there was a website that hosted teh first album, but they got a cease and desist letter from square:(

I wouldn't stereotype people from missouri. I live in arkansas myself:]

Light Mage
11-19-2005, 10:29 PM
Gah! I thought this thread was about the total lack of magic or magic users in "The Spirits Within".

What are the Black Mage CD's?

XxSephirothxX
11-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Nobuo Uematsu formed a rock band of sorts to play the songs he's written from the Final Fantasy series. They've put out two albums and it's some pretty good stuff. Much faster-paced, edgier renditions of the songs are enjoyable; my favorite is Those Who Fight On from FFVII. I'm sure it'd be easy to nab a torrent of them or buy them from Amazon or elsewhere.

Light Mage
11-19-2005, 10:46 PM
Ah, cool!

Kinda like an offical "OCRemix"?

:D

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-20-2005, 02:10 AM
I've seen the CDs at the anime con that I generally attend, but aside from that or ebay (http://www.ebay.com) I'm not sure where else you might find them.

Winter Nights
11-21-2005, 11:58 PM
Ah, cool!

Kinda like an offical "OCRemix"?

:D
Yes, but more professional sounding.

Though, alot of the OCRemix stuff has more life to it. Not just fast-paced to be fast-paced.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-22-2005, 11:42 AM
Missouri's not in the UK :p Even so, best to either download, or more legally, purchase online :p
I know that!!!

RaidenWeb17
11-23-2005, 09:42 PM
I am from Georgia....
Ok just downloaded some Black Mage music and was very surprised. When i first saw Black mages on blue laguna's mp3 page i thought it was just a game the square made. idk why just did. then i found this forum and downloaded some and i really like it. it reminds me of the music from Advent Children except its music from all the FF's. its really cool and anyone who hasnt checked it out should

Memoria
12-16-2005, 08:03 PM
Bought both CDs online for less than 20$ together.

Maaaa~n, best 20$ I ever spent on music.

crono_logical
12-17-2005, 02:30 AM
it reminds me of the music from Advent Children except its music from all the FF's. its really cool and anyone who hasnt checked it out shouldThat's because some of those Black Mages tracks are in FF7AC :p