PDA

View Full Version : babygirl's thread of helping (djose)

babygirl
11-18-2005, 03:41 PM
Where in the heck do I find the Remiem Temple:mad:

TheSpoonyBard
11-18-2005, 03:55 PM
Its in the south-east corner of the Calm Lands. Get a chocobo and ride towards the exit to Macalania Woods, but continue to the right. When you reach the end of the path you'll find a broken bridge and a yellow feather. Examine this feather while riding a chocobo to make it jump over the gap. Take the path in front of you to Remiem Temple.

vampirepiggyhunter7
11-18-2005, 10:11 PM
Anima rules... along w/ the magus sis

babygirl
11-18-2005, 10:21 PM
How do you get through the shielded door in remiem temple?

GunbladeMaster
11-18-2005, 10:23 PM
u need to get the certain items within the Calm lands and elsewhere
than once u get these items present them at the door and ull get the Magus Sisters Aeons :)

To get the Magus Sisters you must have Yojimbo and Anima first. You must also have
captured one of each fiend from the Calm Lands and Mt. Gagazet and got the Flower Crown. Now go to the Remeiem Temple and beat Beligmine's Bahamut and you will get the Flower Sceptre. Use it on the seal at the back of the Remiem temple and you will get the Magus Sisters.

babygirl
11-18-2005, 10:47 PM
Is Anima in the Zanarkand ruins gun?

GunbladeMaster
11-18-2005, 10:51 PM
no
its in a place called Baaj Temple
to get there you re gonna have to tell the pilot of ur airship to search Spira (sumtin like that) and then start clicking around like crazy and to the leftish u should eventually click on Baaj Temple. Where Anima is. There is more to it but i just cant remeber it all :D

soulICE
11-18-2005, 11:32 PM
its the place where tidus first ends up in spira..

its not on the map when you get the airship, but its the far northwest i believe, you just have to put in random coordnates until you happen across it.

once you go in the water, you fight the giant fish (cant remember his name right now) before you can do anything else. have armor to protect against death and petrify.. but theres bound to be a better battle strat somewhere else.. yet he's not that difficult.

once in the temple, there are six (if i remember correctly) statues lined around a room. once theyre all activated, the barrior to the chamber of the fayth is broken. if you got all the secret items within each temple throughout the game, itll be easy to waltz right in.

if not, just wait til you confront mika to go back to the temples to get the items. except bevelle.. oi. i still dont know what the story is behind that one.

and anima is well worth it.

boys from the dwarf
11-19-2005, 08:10 AM
[!]no the evil baby rules even morerer![/!]

[edit- let's not drag our crazy spam across forums xD -rubah]

GunbladeMaster
11-19-2005, 10:25 AM
agreed :thumb:
[edit- what I told mr. Boys from the Dwarf:] -rubah]

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Anima is quite easy to get actually. You just pick up the treasure as you go through the trials and youll get it. You'll have to go back to zanarkand and do the trial once more. You get the bevelle treasure automatically, so you dont have to worry about that. I suggest you train Wakka, Rikku and Tidus Up a bit before you go to Baaj and make sure they have Ribbon or Stone-Proof. Try to learn some magic if you already havent. Geosagneo (sorry for the spellin') is very weak against magic so it helps alot. Also, when he inhales a character, if you get a trigger option to fight back, it might help to defend instead. It can be a pain in the ass if you arent ready.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-19-2005, 11:27 AM
DEMON CHILD!!! :D

in the bevelle trials, it is impossible to miss the secret chest, that is why it doesn't let u go back. the anima chest is the one that is directly in front of you're path before entering the fayth chamber NOT the one that u need to go left to get at the top of the last set of stairs.

in the airship search around X=11-16 Y=57-63 for baaj temple. some other secret locations are:
X= 12-16 Y= 41-45 : sanubia sands (u'l find a sword with double AP for tidus
X= 29-32 Y= 73-76 : besaid falls (u'l find a chest with a spear for kimahri, it has evade + counter and magic counter)
X= 33-36 Y= 55-60 : mi'ihen ruins (u'l find a chest to the left with a weapon for rikku, initiative + poisonstrike)
X= 39-43 Y= 56-60 : Battle site (u'l find a chest to the north with an armour for Lulu, ice, fire, and water eater)
X= 69-75 Y= 33-38 : omega ruins (the biggest baddest dungeon in the game, gud luck! :D)

also, in the passwords, enter these
GODHAND (rikkus celestial weapon)
VICTORIOUS (armour for rikku, lightning, fire, ice proof)
MURASAME (weapon for auron, one MP cost)

babygirl
11-19-2005, 08:21 PM
I have been to all the temples and still don't have Anima. Went back to Zanarkand ruins and have no clue what the heck I'm supposed to do. I know one of the temples makes a noise when you have the destruction sphere in the door buck can't figure out what it means. HELP!!!!:confused:

Carl the Llama
11-19-2005, 08:46 PM
[TR][TD]Right to get Anima you need to open all the Destruction spheres in all the temples so basicly you should go back to zanakand and step on all the White squares and it will open the wall up where the last treasure chest will be awaiting you, then you need to go to baaj temple and fight Geogaseno he is quite tough as you need to have Wakka Tidus and Rikku as you main characters and is very fond of useing stone and he has a hit that will half you HP, then go into the temple and all you need to do is go to the room with all the statues and go near them, they will light up one by one (that corrasponds to all the treasure chests you opened in the temples)

Besaid-0 0-Bevelle
Macalania-0 0-Djose
Zanakand-0 0-Kilika

If you need to go to Besaid and you have the international version then you will need to go through Dark Valefor who just happens to have 800,000 HP so if you go there and need to kill him id surgest useing Yojimbo (if you cant get a single hit in then you will need to have someone with first strike enter the party (swap for Yuna) and have her do Yojimbo, id recomend useing 1,000,000 gil to be on the safe side) hope this helped. KDWAH.

babygirl
11-20-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm inside of Kilica Great Hall. I can't figure out what to do with the destuction sphere hidden in the wall, and when I put the fire sphee in the door there's a ringing noise like something is opening there. Any help please???

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-20-2005, 05:50 PM
u need to go into the pit then in the corner near where u get the sphere there is a gap

babygirl
11-21-2005, 07:17 PM
What do you do with the destruction sphere in the Bevelle Temple?

babygirl
11-21-2005, 07:25 PM
I've burnded all the doors, got the destruction sphere out of the wall on the right. When you remove the Kilika sphere from the 2nd door there's a ringing like there's some door. So what in the heck do I do with the destruction sphere? It seems to have no purpose.

Pouring Rain
11-21-2005, 07:27 PM
Urm...lemme think.

Ride the lower path to the end and turn right. Cross to the purple glyph and insert the Glyph Sphere. The wall gives away, revealing a Destruction Sphere. Take the Destruction Sphere and get back on the platform. Ride it off the end to start over from the beginning. Ride the path to the second-to-last glyph and turn right again. Run across the long stretch and insert the Destruction Sphere into the slot where you got the Glyph Sphere. This opens a new path in the next corridor over.

Hope that helps.

Pouring Rain
11-21-2005, 07:43 PM
Okay...

Enter the Cloister and remove the Kilika Sphere from the pedestal on the left. Place the Kilika Sphere in the slot next to the door. This causes it to catch fire. Remove the sphere to extinguish the blaze, and bring it with you into the next chamber. Proceed into the next chamber. Insert the Kilika Sphere into the slot on the north wall to make a glyph appear above the shelf. Remove the Kilika Sphere and insert it into one of the side shelves, and then touch the glyph to open the wall. Remove the Glyph Sphere and set it on one of the side shelves. Enter the fiery chamber and move to the right. Step on the glowing floor switch to teleport the pedestal in from the previous room. Take the Kilika Sphere from the right wall to extinguish the flames. Please the Kilika Sphere into the pedestal. Return into the previous chamber and grab the Glyph Sphere. Place it in the wall where you found the Kilika Sphere and put out the fire. This opens a secret chamber. Push the pedestal with the Kilika Sphere on it to the floor switch to make a section on the platform drop. Go downstairs and take the Kilika Sphere from the new slot. Place it into the slot next to the exit, and leave it there. Obtain the Destruction Sphere from inside the secret chamber on the top platform. Take it downstairs and use it in the new slot beneath the ledge. Open the chest inside the newly revealed area to obtain the Red Armlet. Take the Kilika Sphere from the slot beside the exit and continue through the door.There you go.

Pouring Rain
11-21-2005, 07:55 PM
If you don't have the International Version, all you gotta do is get all the items from all the Cloister of Trials, and then go to Baaj Temple. It's where you start off and it's hidden from the map. Use the search command and use these coordinates: X coordinate 11~16, Y coordinate 57~63. Okay, and then defeat Geosgaeno. Then go inside the gay temple, and walk around all six statues. Then go back to the Zanarkand Ruins and do their Cloister of Trials and get their items, then go back to Baaj Temple and go back to the statues again, then you can go into the Chamber of the Fayth and get Anima. You can do all the Cloister of Trials in Spira as many times as you like EXECPT for Bevelle. I think you can only do that once. *squee* So...yeah.

babygirl
11-21-2005, 08:14 PM
Why can't I go down the middle road before I hit the villiage. It keeps bouncing me out. Also do you have to have a chocobo to get to the top of the ruins on the road to Besaid?

Laugh at face of Danger
11-21-2005, 08:25 PM
umm, i dunno about the first one, but the second you need the airship, i'm sure

Little Blue
11-21-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm not sure but i think the middle path from the alter place on the hill top is where Tidus and wakka come from after their swim at the start of the game, and it, naturally, wont let you go back down it, why, i dont know, but it is annoying. (if this turns out to be wrong, i last started it over a year ago so this bit is a little vague so...)

babygirl
11-21-2005, 09:10 PM
How do you find the secret sphere in Dijose Temple? I have five of my guys lit up in the Baaj Temple. I'm missing Dijose.

Reign
11-21-2005, 10:42 PM
Ahh... FFX... Brilliant game and great memories... To get the destruction sphere in Djose, get up to the part where the elevator lifts you up to the next floor. To your north, is five pedestals. Push all of them in. Then, instead of going upstairs, take the elevator back down. You will see a 'Glyph' on the wall by the glowing switch in the western passage. Touch it, and the wall will open. Inside, is the 'Destruction Sphere.':D Now, go back upstairs and insert the destruction sphere in the new pedestal that appeared when the stairs was revealed. And there you go...

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-22-2005, 11:24 AM
DEMON CHILD!!! :D

in the bevelle trials, it is impossible to miss the secret chest, that is why it doesn't let u go back. the anima chest is the one that is directly in front of you're path before entering the fayth chamber NOT the one that u need to go left to get at the top of the last set of stairs.
I know!!! i said you get the treasure automatically. You do cos you have to walk over it to get to the Fayth.