PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

vampirepiggyhunter7
11-18-2005, 10:48 PM
Ladies you won't get this one.
You know how sometimes they have the urinals in the bathroom as just 1 big urinal? There's this one kid at our high school who thought that was a sink, and washed his hands in it. When someone told him it wasn't a sink he just said, ".....Oh God....."
Share your own funny stories too.:)

GunbladeMaster
11-18-2005, 10:49 PM
i once crapped in a urinal cas all of the other stalls were taken :laughing:
i was 8
gimme a break

vampirepiggyhunter7
11-18-2005, 10:50 PM
Eww...

Dreddz
11-18-2005, 11:48 PM
I dont have funny storys
Im just that kinda guy .....

Venom
11-18-2005, 11:51 PM
Well once in 7th grade, there was a huge line to the bathroom right? well I decided to take matters in my own hands, so i walked into the bathroom and took a piss in the nearest garbage can, My friend scott was liked ".......Oh my god your so sick!"......i was the local hero for the day:D

Shoden
11-18-2005, 11:54 PM
I was walking home from school with my friend, he kept saying "watch out dog /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif" there really was, I kept getting annoyed about this, eventually he stood in some /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and I burst out laughing.

I was talking to my friends while eating lunch, I had offers for a cream donut this one boy who is 15 told me he'd offer fashion tips and hair dressing advice and I replied with "No thanks I don't want to ruin my sexuality".

Rye
11-18-2005, 11:55 PM
xD That's so nasty. *amused*

In 5th grade, my friend Scott walked into the ladies room and he was like "Where are the urinals?!", since he got confused, to another friend of mine. Not great, but eh.

Venom
11-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Not as great as me pissing in a garbage can:D

rubah
11-19-2005, 12:09 AM
I remember when we had a discussion on the word "butt" in the ladies washroom at Pre-School.

It was amazing how four year olds could discuss a word without ever saying it with their four year old vocabulary.

Me, being the bright little chit I was, pointed out that there were *two* 'buht' words. One was the 'bad' one and the other was neutral.

Homophones, at such a tender age. What is this world coming to?

xtreme112
11-19-2005, 02:25 AM
*rolls along the floor laughing hysterically* these are great

well...funny stories...yes!
Each year 9 class at my school goes to a camp which basically consists of rafting down a river for two weeks (for anyone who knows geography, it's Australia's Muarray river, in between victoria and new south wales) and there are no toilets and no comforts, we sleep under fly nets every night (it's actually a lot better than it sounds)

anyway there was this one guy in my group who went to go deposit some bodily waste (and that meant grabbing a shovel and walking into the distance, digging a hole and going for a squat) except he didn't go far enough, and the whole camp group could see him as he did it. scarring stuff

Skarr
11-19-2005, 02:46 AM
That's sick... This one time I was drinking a bottle of beer and pissing in a pond at the same time. I later found that funny, but at the time I just had to go.

Meat Puppet
11-19-2005, 03:26 AM
I've done that.

metal4deth
11-19-2005, 03:34 AM
haha . Well everyday in our P.E. class, there was this one kid who had to go to the bathroom and couldnt hold it no more and before he could make it, he just went and everyone saw him. He ran and left home. It was a gross mess he left in the gym. The class was in shock. I was grossed out a little and amused haha. And the weird thing is..........................i just made this story up because i am bored LOL:tongue:

Psychotic
11-19-2005, 03:38 AM
And people say General Chat has gone downhill.

metal4deth
11-19-2005, 03:42 AM
When i think about it.......i made that story up but ...i know some where in the world that has happened before to some unlucky person.

Mythra
11-19-2005, 03:45 AM
Not really funny, but once I stuck two metal badge clips to each one of my nipples

Tasura
11-19-2005, 04:20 AM
What's funny is that I'm drunk and in chat.

Mitch
11-19-2005, 09:50 AM
<!--Well this one time at band camp i shoved a flute up my pusy--><b>*snip*</b>

<B>Watch it Mitch, that wasn't very appropriate.</b> ---RSL

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-19-2005, 11:09 AM
http://ps2media.gamespy.com/ps2/image/09s_1091054096.jpg

You shall go no further! For her sake I will not fail!