PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wi-Fi Match Up Thread

Elite Lord Sigma
11-19-2005, 03:00 PM
I made this thread because I thought it would be a good idea for a thread where people could make match ups over Nintendo's Wi-Fi Connection for the DS and the Revolution (when it eventually comes out).

If you need to find a hotspot, go to the following link, click on Find Hotspots, and follow the directions. www.nintendowifi.com

Now enjoy this thread. If any tournaments are arranged here, I'll keep track of them on this post.

Current Tournaments
None

Tifa's Real Lover(really
11-19-2005, 03:04 PM
ill b in it once i get my ds in the next couple of days and hopefully 2day!!

Elite Lord Sigma
11-19-2005, 03:13 PM
I'd like to give it a go too, but unfortunately, I don't have a Wi-Fi compatible game (yet).:(

Empu-Dragon
11-19-2005, 03:26 PM
im getting mario cart within the month so ill be ready.

omnitarian
11-19-2005, 06:54 PM
My USB dongle will be here on Tuesday. Hopefully, I'll have Mario Kart by that time...

Elite Lord Sigma
11-20-2005, 12:25 AM
I doubt that I'm getting a Wi-Fi game (AC:WW or MKDS) until Christmas.

Yamaneko
11-20-2005, 04:20 AM
Unfortunately even friends are matched up randomly. I wanted to start an EoFF MKDS tourney, but I'm going to have to figure out how to get the match-ups right. Any thoughts?

Elite Lord Sigma
11-20-2005, 04:25 PM
Unfortunately even friends are matched up randomly. I wanted to start an EoFF MKDS tourney, but I'm going to have to figure out how to get the match-ups right. Any thoughts?

You could make all the contestants do a qualifying lap on the first course, then match them up depending on how well they do.