PDA

View Full Version : Heya! Silent Hill! *shivers* creepy!

Am erican_Beauty
11-20-2005, 06:44 AM
Silent Hill is an awesome horror game series! Silent Hill 3 is my favorite. I love that game! I can't play it alone though....lol.:D I remember playing by myself late at night and I heard something scratch at the door, it ended up only being my cat though, lol. It freaked me out mainly because it started ramming against the door. I friggin' screamed!:D But anyway...talk about your favorite Silent Hill game, favorite character and favorite part. My favorite character? Hmm...I dunno. I'll find out soon enough though. lol, oh well.

Dreddz
11-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Silent Hill 2 was the best, followed by Silent hill, then 4, then 3.
I dont really have a favourite character, but James from 2 was above your normal guy.
I have beaten 1, 2 and 4. Never beat three ....

Craig
11-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Which one is scariest?

Dreddz
11-20-2005, 04:13 PM
SH 1 or 4

Slothy
11-20-2005, 05:36 PM
SH3 was easily the scariest for me, and the best in the series as far as I'm concerned. There was some seriously freaky stuff in that game. After playing it, it was readily apparent to me that they really did hold back in SH2.

Shiny
11-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Silent Hill 2 was the best, followed by Silent hill, then 4, then 3.
I dont really have a favourite character, but James from 2 was above your normal guy.
I have beaten 1, 2 and 4. Never beat three ....
I agree, Silent Hill 2 is pretty cool and James (a bastard) was still an interesting character. I think 1 and 2 are pretty scary.

Sephex
11-20-2005, 05:59 PM
SH2 had the best story. However, I found 3 to have the creepiest atmosphere. The original was the scariest, and I didn't really get that much into 4.

Lindy
11-20-2005, 06:46 PM
SH > SH4 > SH2 > SH3

Germ Hamee
11-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Silent Hill 2 was definitely my favorite. It wasn't scary in the slightest bit, but I really loved the atmosphere and story. I wept at the end, which was the last thing I expected to do while playing Silent Hill.

Scariest? They were all pretty scary, but each in their own ways. The first was the scariest as far as how unpredictable the game was, and after awhile it got seriously stressful. SH3 was definitely the most intense, and SH4 could have made my "scariest SH" if it didn't get so flipping annoying. The ghosts coming to get me through walls forever got really old.