PDA

View Full Version : Ye olde Demented Cartoon movie

Shoden
11-20-2005, 03:25 PM
I just watched this again even after promising myself not too, once again my mind has been warped by it.

Anyone else seen it?

It's that weird pointless flash movie that lasts 30 mins and has a bunch of stickmen saying 'Blah' and a psychopathic bomb.

Alive-Cat
11-20-2005, 03:27 PM
That flash is by far the greatest thing I've ever seen in my whole entire life. I know the whole thing off by heart, and I can relate to it SO MUCH.
BEST_FLASH_EVER_!

Shoden
11-20-2005, 03:29 PM
It's just madness and pointless...

It's great isn't it?

I cannnot decide what my favourite scene is, it's not the best thing ever but it's still pretty good.

There's alot of better flashes but this is pretty good.

I would post the link to it, but it'd just get removed.

Psychotic
11-20-2005, 03:30 PM
BoB once told me that the guy who made it is a member here. I still tremble at the thought.

I love the movie. Certain parts of it remind me of Monty Python, which is no bad thing.

In other news, zeeky boogy dood. Oops.

Rye
11-20-2005, 03:32 PM
I love it, it's really funny. :) I like the kamikazee watermelon!

Shoden
11-20-2005, 03:32 PM
I remember the meaning of the Zeeky words.

"Lets go to mars!"

"I have a rocket"

"lets go!"

"weeeeee"

*smash*

Yeah I remember BoB saying it in chat.

Whoa the DMC dude is an FF fan!

Alive-Cat
11-20-2005, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't be who I am today if that flash had never been made. Before I was...CIVILISED!

Skarr
11-20-2005, 03:38 PM
I've never heard nor seen this flash that you guys are talking about.

Shoden
11-20-2005, 03:38 PM
Ok, How many people have been screwed up in the brain because of that flash?

Alive-Man is 1.

I admit so I'm 2.

Now who's 3? the magic number!

BTW, Zeeky Boogy Doog!

"today is the legendery 'crash yourself into a brick wall' race"

I found an article on Wikipedia!

Boosk
11-20-2005, 03:48 PM
wha?? What flash is this? Is there a link?
Tell me!!

Kagga :love:

Shoden
11-20-2005, 03:59 PM
You have not heard of the demented cartoon movie!!!

Do not worry child.

www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/demented

It's 30 minutes long so it requires some patience, and the whole thing makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Boosk
11-20-2005, 04:38 PM
omg
thats is just....strange....

gasp

Kagga:love:

Denmark
11-20-2005, 10:18 PM
it's definitely closer to 20 minutes long.

omnitarian
11-20-2005, 10:21 PM
I thought it was closer to 40. Ah well.

The Demented Cartoon Movie changed my life. My entire concept of "humor" was violently altered. Seriously.

Faris
11-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Let's play toss the random H bomb!

Shoden
11-20-2005, 10:42 PM
"Today on ze undervater vorld, ve explore ze territorey of ze dreaded Bubbul feesh, it is dark here, so ve can only zee zhadows, it zeems as if ve have found zee bubbul feesh, we are close now, when we shine zee light on i-"

"Zeeky Boogy Doog" "Oh Crap"

*Spontaneous, random Nuclear explosion*

Beat that quote!

This is mind warping, and the creator is a member here!!

omnitarian
11-20-2005, 10:50 PM
I think the creator joined, posted a few messages, and left. He came to this site since someone e-mailed him about how much we love the cartoon. He stopped by and told us how impressed he was at our devotion. (We must have all had DCM quotes in our sigs or something.)

Loony BoB
11-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Now that Doofhull (aka The Member Formerly Known As Rydia of Mist) is posting, he can tell the story better than any other, as he was the one that emailed him (I think). But yeah, omni has it right as far as I know.

You have no idea how many inside jokes I still use despite it being about four years since I first saw it. Especially [gasp], 'HAPPY END!' and the Fooby sound. Oh, and the "Hmmmmmmmm... hmmmmmmm... hmmmmmmm.... ah!" thing with the big red button. Oh, and the way Superblah laughs. I use that a lot.

Shoden
11-20-2005, 11:12 PM
I didn't know you were that obsessed BoB!!

What was the guy's name? where's the posts?

I demand answers!

Loony BoB
11-20-2005, 11:19 PM
Demand all you like, the thread's gone.

Shoden
11-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh well.

Can I interrogate you anyway?

I use the Blah word alot in school when lamers talk to me, or when I'm randomly making noises like "meh".

Trumpet Thief
11-20-2005, 11:50 PM
chaos: God I love that movie. :D

Rubedo: Although I do have a fuzzy memory, my favorite scenes were the constant appearances of the Ziggy Bombs.

Shoden
11-20-2005, 11:51 PM
It warps your mind!

I like the use of genericy to prevent copyright /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

Rydia of Mist
11-21-2005, 03:22 AM
Indeedly-doo, back in the day, I e-mailed Brian Kendall and also talked with him on AIM a number of times. There was quite the cuilt following for the DCM here, and I told him of such, and he stopped in, made an account, posted probably a grand total of three or four times in the one thread, and that was it. The end. XD

He was pretty spiffy.

I can't remember if I was the harbinger of DCM-ness here at EoFF back then or not... Either way, I had a DCM theme for av/sig for quite some time.

DMKA
11-21-2005, 03:47 AM
Yeah, Psy put a link to it up during one of the voice conferences and I watched it...all of it. I can't remember if I enjoyed it or not.

Karl
11-21-2005, 07:10 AM
i thought this was gonna be about dumbo with the bubble pink elephants in his dream or somethin, that crap gave me nightmares

kinda looked like this :fpcow:

Rainecloud
11-21-2005, 07:13 AM
I quite enjoyed that movie, even though it didn't make any sense.

Pheesh
11-21-2005, 07:25 AM
I can't believe you guys didn't mention the tidel wave, that is the best scene in the move, that and boing badoing doing the news.

"Oh look, a tidal wave"

*SPLASH*

"what?! what the hell kind of tidal wave was that"

*mechanical arm lowers from sky and picks up man and drops him in the water* that ruled.

Stay Essential
EE

Karl
11-21-2005, 07:38 AM
that was crap :eep: