PDA

View Full Version : Error asking thread to die

Necron
11-20-2005, 04:44 PM
When i was on Winamp, this message occured : Error asking thread to die. Then Winamp just shut down.

Does anyone know what this is?

Alive-Cat
11-20-2005, 05:49 PM
Something VEEEERRRRRYY strange...If it happens again, maybe you should contact someone about it...:shifty:

crono_logical
11-20-2005, 08:01 PM
What were you trying to tell winamp to do/play and what was it doing when that happenned? Was it a non-mp3? :p

Necron
11-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Something VEEEERRRRRYY strange...If it happens again, maybe you should contact someone about it...:shifty:

Who can i contact about it?

What were you trying to tell winamp to do/play and what was it doing when that happenned? Was it a non-mp3?

I was asking Winamp to a video on 'Winamp Video' online media. I have played it many times, so I haven't done anything wrong.

crono_logical
11-20-2005, 08:42 PM
You might have installed some video codecs/other video related components recently though which are causing things to break now :p And when you say you've played it many times, is it the exact same video many times, or just used the video function many times? Since they're two very different things as far as the computer itself is concerned :p

Necron
11-24-2005, 03:28 PM
You might have installed some video codecs/other video related components recently though which are causing things to break now :p And when you say you've played it many times, is it the exact same video many times, or just used the video function many times? Since they're two very different things as far as the computer itself is concerned :p

I've played the exact same video many times..