PDA

View Full Version : Stuck

Yoruhoshi
11-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Right, so on Kingdom Hearts when I was playing the other (insert date here) I got as far as the first time you visit Tarzan's world and now I'm stuck. I have no clue as to what I'm supposed to do.

OmniOmega
11-20-2005, 06:11 PM
*points to sig*
l have a complete walkthrough on my site

Craig
11-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Too bad the link doesn't work, huh?

OmniOmega
11-20-2005, 07:38 PM
what the?! 1 second, let me get to the bottom of this
ok, try now

KuRt
11-20-2005, 10:35 PM
works allright now

Psydekick
11-21-2005, 06:50 PM
If you think the tarzan level is easy to get lost then what about Hollow Bastion. Oh wait your not there yet.

angelstarfire
11-22-2005, 03:18 AM
I. HATE. DEEP. JUNGLE. Deep Jungle, Wonderland, Atlantica, Monstro, and Agrabah were the worst worlds... they were more irriatating than difficult... You'll love Hollow Bastion, I promise. ^^ You get the hang of the castle pretty quickly, so don't worry until you get there.

If you need IMMEDIATE help, feel free to IM me... I know the game by heart. :-P

Yahoo: angelstarfire_hikarist
MSN: rabid_yaoi_fan
AIM: bloodlessdreamz

OmniOmega
11-22-2005, 03:23 AM
chh hallow bastion was easy, Monstro was death, but l got that whole level memerized now, so l can beat it in about 7 min.(not including bosses or cutscenes)

angelstarfire
11-22-2005, 03:37 AM
lol, same here. ^^ I'm uber-obsessed with that game, I swear. :D

Tai-Ti
11-22-2005, 05:45 AM
next to Atlantica, that world took me the longest to get through, I didn't find hollow bastion that hard, but every time i got to desired location, i think it was a fluke ^^;

Mr. Kyusaku
11-23-2005, 04:04 AM
Atlantica was hard!!! it takes so long to get places. Monstro was fun and a piece of cake to!

Cathyrine Tyrn
11-23-2005, 05:05 AM

W00t! another KH-obsessed personage? awesome!

my friends yell at me cause i got 5 files (2 100% comeplete [meaning: Lvl 100 all characters, all spells, all pups, all equipment, beaten sephy, ice titan, kurt zisa, phantom, locked all worlds, etc. etc. etc])

2 files are like 99% and i started a new one about a week ago

lets compare strategies or something ^.^

AIM: LastExpellian

KuRt
11-29-2005, 01:24 PM
W00t! another KH-obsessed personage? awesome!

my friends yell at me cause i got 5 files (2 100% comeplete [meaning: Lvl 100 all characters, all spells, all pups, all equipment, beaten sephy, ice titan, kurt zisa, phantom, locked all worlds, etc. etc. etc])

2 files are like 99% and i started a new one about a week ago

lets compare strategies or something ^.^

AIM: LastExpellian
You had Sora learn Cheer? many people donīt because they say the book of pooh is stupid to do 100%

Pouring Rain
11-29-2005, 06:28 PM
Ugh, Deep Jungle is so annoying. The jumping and the spellcasting got SO annoying. Hollow Bastion and End of the World is fun to me now. I learned everything, now I just gotta beat Sephiroth and find 3 more puppies. I really didn't like Hundred Acre Wood. My "pooh bear obsessed" cousin loved it. She's older than me, so yes, it's weird. I loved the little swing mini-game, though >.< You get Bambi there too, remember?

Psydekick
11-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Every world is preety easy to get lost in apart from Olympus Coliseum.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
11-29-2005, 08:59 PM
Ugh, Deep Jungle is so annoying. The jumping and the spellcasting got SO annoying. Hollow Bastion and End of the World is fun to me now. I learned everything, now I just gotta beat Sephiroth and find 3 more puppies. I really didn't like Hundred Acre Wood. My "pooh bear obsessed" cousin loved it. She's older than me, so yes, it's weird. I loved the little swing mini-game, though >.< You get Bambi there too, remember?
u play kh weird:rolleyes2

KH1992
11-29-2005, 09:23 PM
i told my friends i wasn't alone in my obsession!
Hollow Bastion is fun to get lost in... deep jungle was definitely the worse for me... there is way too much to find there...
i have doubles of all my files... first time i got to hollow bastion i accidentally deleted my file... wow was i pi**ed.

Psydekick
12-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Hollow Bastion is quite easy once you have cracked it.