PDA

View Full Version : How do I get down??

Sess020
11-20-2005, 11:40 PM
I defeated bahamut in the deep sea research center, but I cant get down into the hole. I want to fight ultima weapon, but theres no way to get down.
I remember there use to be a tree that grows there, but it isnt there??
Ive tried a couple times, but I just cant get down >.<;;

raskerino
11-21-2005, 12:15 AM
Wait a while, get spells from island of heaven and hell, do other side quests, maybe advance the story a bit if you can. Then go back and it'll be there. Just wait longer.

G SpOtZ
11-21-2005, 01:53 AM
in the guide it says to get outta there, go into the ragnorok and enter the "conference room" or something (the thing is, nothing even happens in there i don't think) and then just go back in. *shrug*

Strife Leonhart
11-21-2005, 02:06 AM
Try having Zell as one of your three characters. He will help you get down in some places.

muzzer
11-21-2005, 05:17 PM
in the guide it says to get outta there, go into the ragnorok and enter the "conference room" or something (the thing is, nothing even happens in there i don't think) and then just go back in. *shrug*

thats what u have to do and when u go back u have to hab=ve zell in your party

Rinoa2005
11-22-2005, 10:48 PM
I defeated bahamut in the deep sea research center, but I cant get down into the hole. I want to fight ultima weapon, but theres no way to get down.
I remember there use to be a tree that grows there, but it isnt there??
Ive tried a couple times, but I just cant get down >.<;;

you need to go without Zell on your party... When you see the tree use the save point to change your party members make sure you take Zell with you before going down and SAVE 'cause you'll have a LOT of battles down there:) :)

Aurora_sword
11-22-2005, 10:55 PM
you need to go without Zell on your party... When you see the tree use the save point to change your party members make sure you take Zell with you before going down and SAVE 'cause you'll have a LOT of battles down there:) :)
Not if you equip no encounter, tch, easy! =)

Rinoa2005
11-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Not if you equip no encounter, tch, easy! =)

Even if you do that it wont work you'll have a lot of battles on your way down:)

Nasarian Altimeros
11-24-2005, 07:40 AM
Zell breaks something and causes the encounters dummy!

I watched Andy play it, without Zell breaking the machine, he was free to just walk on down to Ultima!

Aurora_sword
11-24-2005, 02:05 PM
Even if you do that it wont work you'll have a lot of battles on your way down:)
eh? It actually worked for me.

Christmas
11-24-2005, 02:09 PM
eh? It actually worked for me.

You must have done this instead of having Zell in your party...

Here you will learn after speaking with Zell that you start will twenty Reserve Steam Pressure. All right, sounds good. It will automatically use four Reserve Steam Pressure to open the door to the second level. Head down the stairs. Examine the machine at the bottom and choose to use two Reserve Steam Pressure. There's a set of controls at the bottom of the stairs, don't use them, instead check out the ones on the left and agree to use four Reserve Steam Pressure to open the door. Check out the controls here to replenish your supply up to seventeen. Leave the room and use one Reserve Steam Pressure, then head down a floor. Use one Reserve Steam Pressure here, one on the next floor and four on the floor after that.
This will get you to the final area. Save your game on the left and head down. Continue until you reach a control panel at the bottom. If you followed the instructions you will have exactly ten Reserve Steam Pressure.

Zell>Everything
11-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Hmm, I've never been able to do it without Zell. But why bother when you could have Zell? ^_^

Rinoa2005
11-24-2005, 09:06 PM
Hmm, I've never been able to do it without Zell. But why bother when you could have Zell? ^_^

You are right about that...
I always take Zell with me.... My head hurts when I try without him with all the steam energy thing...besides on the way down my party level up a lot, so I think that is the best to have Zell with you.

Christmas
11-25-2005, 12:15 AM

Cause you need not fight unavoidable battles while making your way down there. You can just junction Enc-none and breeze your way to the bottom.

Russielloyd
11-25-2005, 01:27 AM
All you do is simple.

Once you've beaten Buhamut, leave the research centre and when back on the world map, press circle(or what ever button use you) to go into the Ragnarok speack to Irvine to and choose yes then go back into the research centre and a path will be accessable to do down.

Done