PDA

View Full Version : The longest Mega Man game EVER

Sephex
11-21-2005, 03:28 AM
http://resurrection.russjman.com/wallpapers/Mega-Man-Character-Select-C.png

To make the thread have a point, what was your favorite Mega Man villian in terms of power, stage music, design, and stage design.

Power: Bubble lead (Bubble Man), because there was nothing more satisfying than ruining Dr. Wily's plans with bubbles.

Stage Music: I can never decide. Let's say it's a three way tie between Bubble Man, Metal Man, and Quick Man.

Design: Metal Man, because I thought the metal blade on his head was one of those things a doctor wears when I was a kid.

Stage design: Quick Man. Once I got the hang of dodging those laser beams, I fell in love with the stage!

DMKA
11-21-2005, 03:35 AM
I liked Colonel from Mega Man X4...he was hot.

Sephex
11-21-2005, 03:42 AM
Speaking of hot...here is some Mega Man cosplay!

http://gaias-navel.zort.net/anime/otakon00/images/00ota33.jpg

Erdrick Holmes
11-21-2005, 03:56 AM
Power: Metal Man- that sucker can kill Bubble Man in one shot

Stage Music: Cut man. I'm always tapping my toes to that.

Design: Magma Dragoon. SHORYUKEN, HADOUKEN. Nothing else needs to be said.

Stage design: Flame Mammoth

Lord Chainsaw
11-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Power: Obviously the only correct answer is Metal Blade. But it breaks Mega Man 2 so much, that I don't bother to use it. I suppose barring that, I'd go with Ring Man's ring shot.

Stage Music: Spark Man. Flash Man and Slash Man are up there too, but I prefer Sparkman.

Design: I've always liked Quick Man's design.

Stage design: Anything out of Mega Man 3, really. But my all time favorite stage design is Snake Man. The titanic snakes are fun to fight, and the cloud factory section is very nervewracking. I've gotten so good at Snake Man's I can finish his stage and him without taking a single hit.

Craig
11-21-2005, 07:05 PM
The only Megaman I've played is Megaman X and I don't remember the names of anything.

KuRt
11-21-2005, 08:44 PM
Power: Guts man, he´s ALL power

Design: Quick man

Stage music: Storm Eagle

Stage design: Skull man

Samuraid
11-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Music: Neon Tiger from X3 (PC version rules), the ice music from X4...I can't remember the stage name, Snake Man and Metal Man from 2.

I've played X3, X, 4, some of 2, some of 7, and 1. It's been a long time and I can't remember which stage was the best.

Venom
11-21-2005, 11:43 PM
Bass and Treble from Megaman 8, when they had the dark energy power and crap, they were so cool.

Vermachtnis
11-22-2005, 01:47 AM
Power: Gemini Beam
Level Design: I think it's Centuar Man, the one with the upside down water
Music: When your fighting Tron's Bird Mech in Legends or Sparkman
Design: Bass