PDA

View Full Version : Annoying people

Brian The Pink Shark
11-21-2005, 09:41 PM
who's the most annoying person in your family? :choc:

SammieBabe
11-21-2005, 09:48 PM
My Uncle. He's a complete loser and jackass. He makes me want to rip his hair out strand by strand.

Anaisa
11-21-2005, 09:48 PM
My older sister was the most annoying person in my family. Fortunately I haven't seen her for seven years.

Social Moon Firesky
11-21-2005, 09:51 PM
My mum, but my brother ties a close second. My dad's pretty annoying too, but I get along with him more than my mum and brother.

Little Miss Awesome
11-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Probably my Grandma, I love her so much, she's really kind and everything, but we're a generation apart, so I'm bound to get annoyed by her from time to time.

Rye
11-21-2005, 09:55 PM
My Italian Grandma, because she's mean, and she speaks the most broken English despite having lived here for about 20 years, and she likes to insult me and my mother. And she's very lazy and takes advantage of us. She stayed over all last summer, it was awful. :/

Resha
11-21-2005, 09:56 PM
Me. :D Yes, I win.

Shoden
11-21-2005, 10:02 PM
Younger Sister, she's such a bitch, she calls me names and then becomes a hyper active brat with hyped up hormones!

Dr. Casey
11-21-2005, 10:06 PM
Eh, anyone outside the immediate family doesn't really count as "family".

Cooperal
11-21-2005, 10:08 PM
I hate even knowing that I have a dad. Some people would kill to have a dad, but me i just want to run off. i hate the thought of having him around. He takes advantage of everything. He does bad things all the time. I'm noce natured and think my dad is unacceptably rude towards even his own family. He always feels like he's in charge. He once even called me a mistake.(i suppose that's why he was adopted and not me) My brother was drunk and my dad was sticking up to him for being a man and my mum argued and I had just a few words to say (doubt he even listened) so he said shut up your a kid you know nothing. (well at least i have an education) I'm good at hiding thoughts or emotions when I'm angry or depressed, but in the back of my mind, i'm never going to forgive him. How many of you have been called a mistake? :cry:

And how many people get their own son drunk so that they can talk about it? None of you I bet. Hence depression.

I hate always having the sadest story. If anybody has had worse I want you to type it out.

Sare
11-21-2005, 10:08 PM
My smallest sister.
Maybe it's because I'm so much older than her, but she is truly is annoying. Never lets me to computer, and steals all my belongings.

Shlup
11-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Everyone has that one uncle that's just... gah. Except me. My cousins have that uncle, but I call him "dad."

Cooperal
11-21-2005, 10:14 PM
I wished I had a younger sibling (any gender would do) instead of my older brother who won't stop talking about computers like he's advertising something and won't shut up if you tell him to. He's also fat, can't aim at the toilet right and has dirty habits. If it thought my mass depression was giving me a bad time with the ladies then I should lighten myself up by looking at my brother thinking "things could be worse".

Dreddz
11-21-2005, 10:14 PM
My mum, not annoying in a very bad way, but ive done my homework, SO WHY DOSENT SHE BELIEVE ME !

Zeldy
11-21-2005, 10:18 PM
My brother. We're too similar in age, we clash.

Cooperal
11-21-2005, 10:22 PM
My mum, not annoying in a very bad way, but ive done my homework, SO WHY DOSENT SHE BELIEVE ME !
I feel your pain. Always have that problem. More with my dad though and then he would ground me if i have already prooved it. Hardly fair.

Chris
11-21-2005, 10:23 PM
Nah, we know how to keep out of each others faces. :cool:

Jess
11-21-2005, 10:29 PM
I only live with/near my mum, dad and brother. My mum I see the most, and we get along well. My dad works away all week and is only around on weekends, and we get along - so we aren't around eachother long enough to start irritating eachother. My brother is always either working or out, and again I get along with him.

The rest of my family are up in Newcastle where I used to live, and I only see them once or twice a year. :)

Shauna
11-21-2005, 11:02 PM
My brother. We're too similar in age, we clash.

...Really? My sister and I are only 2 years apart, and we don't clash... and we're more similar in age then you are. :p

My sister is annyoing, but my cousin's son, wins this. He's a typical 4/5 year old. Maybe younger. But, he's at that age when he's just annoying. Luckily I only see him twice a year. :cool:

Old Manus
11-21-2005, 11:05 PM
In the Manus family we do not upset the Godfather or we will be sleeping with the fishes

Chibi Angel
11-21-2005, 11:12 PM
umm my little sister, the fourth one. She's the most annoying. She's still very little but wants to hang out with the three older girls and thinks she's to good for the two younger ones. She's very nosey always breaking into things and eavesdropping.

Venom
11-21-2005, 11:17 PM
Younger Sister, she's such a bitch, she calls me names and then becomes a hyper active brat with hyped up hormones!

Yeah that pretty much sums it up for me too.

Anaisa
11-21-2005, 11:19 PM
I hate always having the sadest story. If anybody has had worse I want you to type it out. I have worse, but sorry, im not willing to share it.

rubah
11-21-2005, 11:31 PM
Probably me.

but my mom gets on my nerves often.

Shoeberto
11-21-2005, 11:58 PM
I have to pick one?

My immediate family is cool, but cousins and stuff bug me a lot.

Boosk
11-22-2005, 12:17 AM
I have a twin sister thats REALLY annoying.....her name is Boris no no or something...I try to forget....

I only kidding!! I love my sister!!

I dont like my mum...one bit....grrr...makes me mad to think of her and the rest of her stupid family...

Kagga:love:

nik0tine
11-22-2005, 12:22 AM
Grandparents.

RSL
11-22-2005, 12:28 AM
Some of my younger cousins maybe? I don't tend to be annoyed by my family, I guess.

Bowser
11-22-2005, 12:44 AM
My Italian Grandma, because she's mean, and she speaks the most broken English despite having lived here for about 20 years, and she likes to insult me and my mother. And she's very lazy and takes advantage of us. She stayed over all last summer, it was awful. :/

That really sounds like a sitcom. :D

For me, it's my older brother. He likes to notice when I'm trying to sneak out of the house or something, and scream "WHERE ARE YA GOING?" Yeah, he's pretty annoying. And when I say some random thing, he says "YOU'RE LYING TO ME." Just so my mom will yell at me.

Rusty
11-22-2005, 01:19 AM
For me it would have to be my mother. Lucky I don't live with her anymore. Also one of my Uncle's can make me grind me teeth in annoyance every once in a while.

Xaven
11-22-2005, 03:00 AM
My younger brother is an... a donkey.

Reine
11-23-2005, 12:50 PM
My grandmother

boris no no
11-23-2005, 01:01 PM
I have a twin sister thats REALLY annoying.....her name is Boris no no or something...I try to forget....

I only kidding!! I love my sister!!

I dont like my mum...one bit....grrr...makes me mad to think of her and the rest of her stupid family...

Kagga:love:
:P i have that same problem spect shes called kagga.......:P
but yeah mums a complete idiot.

Shaun
11-23-2005, 01:10 PM
My entire family are annoying me - so much, it isn't funny.

Primus Inter Pares
11-23-2005, 01:13 PM
7 year old brother... what more needs to be said?