PDA

View Full Version : Isn't FF:CC

Burtuc
11-22-2005, 01:24 AM
Suppose to be coming out on DS?

I hope so

With that Wi-Fi connection its gonna own... I hope.

Crossblades
11-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Yes it is

It's also being released for the Revolution

karatehero
11-22-2005, 04:33 PM
Thats going to flop! Who is going to buy it?

Crossblades
11-22-2005, 09:07 PM
I know I am:)

Xaven
11-23-2005, 12:18 AM
The DS's game library thus far hasn't impressed me much, but future releases like FF:CC and FFIII have kept my hopes up. I can't wait until this one comes out!

Vaprice
11-23-2005, 04:27 PM
Thats going to flop! Who is going to buy it?

It's not going to flop. What reason do you have for it going to flop?

Markus. D
12-14-2005, 02:08 PM
XBOX 360 fanboys will buy it.

karatehero
12-14-2005, 04:05 PM
It's not going to flop. What reason do you have for it going to flop?

Umm, because it was a terrible game for the Gamecube, and it will be terrible for the DS.

Crossblades
12-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Umm, because it was a terrible game for the Gamecube, and it will be terrible for the DS.

well you can't say that the DS version will be terrible without actually playing it first

karatehero
12-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Ahh, good point, allow me to rephrase:

"If the DS version is the smallest bit at all like the Gamecube version, it will be the 2nd worst game ever made. It would be worse than Shaq Fu and worse than E.T. for Atari. It will even be worse than Milon's Secret Castle."

What was the worst game ever? FF:CC for game cube of course. Its hard to imagine a worse game than that. Although, if its like the gamecube version without the great graphics, then it has a shot.

here for a limited time
12-14-2005, 09:20 PM
id buy it cuz i don own tht many ff games, hope it comes out:)

Shaun
12-19-2005, 11:37 AM
I don't like what Square-Enix are doing with Final Fantasy games for Nintendo platforms. The games just don't feel right, and they're obviously targetted for the young audience. ;x

Craig
12-19-2005, 05:33 PM
I think it will be great.

The main reason Crystal Chronicles isn't very good is because to play multiplayer (which is good) you need 2-3 Gameboys, 2-3 of those leads and 2-3 friends willing to sit around with you for ages playing it.

This won't be the case on the DS.

Noble_Lance
01-16-2006, 09:11 PM
I agree the DS version will be better, espiecally if you can combine that feature with the Revo's version it will be amazing

NeW2FF
02-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Is it a sequel to CC or the original game?

ljkkjlcm9
02-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Ahh, good point, allow me to rephrase:

"If the DS version is the smallest bit at all like the Gamecube version, it will be the 2nd worst game ever made. It would be worse than Shaq Fu and worse than E.T. for Atari. It will even be worse than Milon's Secret Castle."

What was the worst game ever? FF:CC for game cube of course. Its hard to imagine a worse game than that. Although, if its like the gamecube version without the great graphics, then it has a shot.
First off, Milon's secret castle was not a bad game, difficult, but not bad. I disregard your opinion completely because you're blowing things way out or proportion. I enjoyed FFCC, and the only people that didn't were those that expected it to be a true FF game, when it never claimed to be. The multiplayer was tons of fun, it was just a pain to get everyone together with GBA's and stuff. But, with the DS, that won't be a problem with wireless connectivity, and the dual screen, bottom one to be used like the GBA was. It could work very well with the DS and I'm looking forward to this game greatly. I enjoyed FFCC, it was fun, and different, and I enjoyed that.

THE JACKEL

Crossblades
02-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Is it a sequel to CC or the original game?

Supposedly a Sequel

First off, Milon's secret castle was not a bad game, difficult, but not bad. I disregard your opinion completely because you're blowing things way out or proportion. I enjoyed FFCC, and the only people that didn't were those that expected it to be a true FF game, when it never claimed to be. The multiplayer was tons of fun, it was just a pain to get everyone together with GBA's and stuff. But, with the DS, that won't be a problem with wireless connectivity, and the dual screen, bottom one to be used like the GBA was. It could work very well with the DS and I'm looking forward to this game greatly. I enjoyed FFCC, it was fun, and different, and I enjoyed that.

Quoted for truth

~SapphireStar~
03-02-2006, 05:05 PM
I know I wont be purchasing a copy, no way. I wasted time and money on the GC version.

Roto13
03-03-2006, 12:55 AM
Well, go for it. There's still a good chance I'll be getting it, though. See, I'm all crazy and stuff. I actually like to learn about a game, or at least wait for it to exist, before I decide to buy it or not.