PDA

View Full Version : 100 Levels of Bevelle

Vice-President Rufus
11-22-2005, 04:14 AM
Has anyone passed it and if so what grids and dressphers did you use.

rubah
11-22-2005, 04:29 AM
I think I beat the end monster with a gunner and two alchemists using elixirs and stuff.

You can probably beat it with whatever dressphere you want, but in the upper levels you'll want to always have one gunner with catnip just so it doesnt' take forever (and so those things DIE)

Yew-Yevon
11-22-2005, 01:43 PM
every 20 closters has a boss that you need to beat. and some are very hard...its a good idea to save at least every 5 or so.

Vice-President Rufus
11-22-2005, 02:16 PM
every 20 closters has a boss that you need to beat. and some are very hard...its a good idea to save at least every 5 or so.
Yeah i got to the 100th level but was never able to beat Trema.

Russielloyd
11-22-2005, 03:47 PM
Get cat-nip 3 times, stick it on all characters and put all or two characters HP in critical have gunner dresssphere on and use trigger happy constantly, it takes off 9999 damage HP no matter how high anyones defence is,

Vice-President Rufus
11-22-2005, 04:34 PM
yeah i did that but he was still to powerful

Russielloyd
11-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Just need practice or try learning all your dress spheres abilities then come back. The Moogle/tonberry and cat sith costumes (i forgot the dress sphere name), they have alomost max stats and can go above 9999 HP and they got some f the best abilities.

mega_tonberry
11-22-2005, 05:25 PM
I used two mascots and an alchemist to heal when I fought trema. I don't remember if it worked though but I know it was still a very good combination.

look_out_below
11-22-2005, 05:48 PM
I tended to use each characters special dresssphere, since you could break damage and health limits with them. You could also get ablities like revive and stuff like that.

Yew-Yevon
11-22-2005, 07:04 PM
iron dukes help alot and auto wall makes his attaks do only 59 with puches and kicks and 300 with more powerful attaks.

rikkupainegoofydonald
12-03-2005, 07:36 AM
Clear the game 3-4 times to get 3 catnips, go to Via Infinitio level 100 to beat Trema, would I pay 6000000 gil for a Bribe to let Trema go away and always win? Or girls at level 99 and have Yuna with Gunner DSP get 1/3 HP with Catnip, Speed Bracer and Highroad Winds Garment Grid, Rikku and Paine with Dark Knight DSP with Defense Bracer and Crystal Bangle or Adamanite and Speed Bracer with Highroad Winds Garment Grid?

Mitch
12-08-2005, 01:17 AM
revive aeries

raskerino
12-08-2005, 01:21 AM
iron dukes help alot and auto wall makes his attaks do only 59 with puches and kicks and 300 with more powerful attaks.

Yeah that's a ton of help as you get iron dukes by beating trema at the end of the cloisters.

I never beat the thing before trema (not that I tried very hard), it kept on using some move I think it was called genesis that dealt about 11000 to all bombing me immediately.

Mo-Nercy
12-08-2005, 01:32 AM
The first time I cleared it I actually had two catnips, but I only used one Gunner with Catnip and Speed Bracer. Going into the battle with two characters on low ass health got me wasted so I opted for:

- Gunner : Catnip - Speed Bracer
- Dark Knight : Speed Bracer - Crystal Bangle
- Alchemist : Speed Bracer- Crystal Bangle

The Gunner was on Highroad Winds (for First Strike)
The Dark Knight and Alchemist were on Higher Power (for Break HP Limit)

The DK was just the tank who healed the Alchemist. The Alchemist revived the Gunner. And the Gunner did all the damage.

The advantage of my strategy is that my non-Gunner characters had uber HP and could easily tank whatever Trema threw out (especially the Dark Knight). It's easy enough to revive the Gunner with a Phoenix Down (so that she remains on critical health) and resume your reign of terror.

Markus. D
12-08-2005, 04:31 AM
mine were...

Yuna: GG - Unnering path (for quick use of florral fallal if I needed it)
DS/s - Festival-goer and Lady Luck (I love classes that attack based on chance and luck)

Rikku: GG - Truce of Angel (International only, doubles defence for Rikku once i pass through the gates of all of them, useful for using Psychicer as it sucks defence wise)
DS/s - Psychicer (I had all the nodes with this in it, all the Ele eaters are useful, aswell as the time stop ability so you have a little time to pre-select abilities against fast bosses)

Paine: GG - Sanctuary of Sword (International only, Allows you usage of samurai, warrior and thief abilities once all gates are passed through (kind of fundamental i guess) )
DS/s - White Mage, Songstress, Lady Luck, Trainer (my support and spammage unit for via infinito).

Mo-Nercy
12-08-2005, 11:07 AM
mine were...

Yuna: GG - Unnering path (for quick use of florral fallal if I needed it)
DS/s - Festival-goer and Lady Luck (I love classes that attack based on chance and luck)

Rikku: GG - Truce of Angel (International only, doubles defence for Rikku once i pass through the gates of all of them, useful for using Psychicer as it sucks defence wise)
DS/s - Psychicer (I had all the nodes with this in it, all the Ele eaters are useful, aswell as the time stop ability so you have a little time to pre-select abilities against fast bosses)

Paine: GG - Sanctuary of Sword (International only, Allows you usage of samurai, warrior and thief abilities once all gates are passed through (kind of fundamental i guess) )
DS/s - White Mage, Songstress, Lady Luck, Trainer (my support and spammage unit for via infinito).
If you're wondering why Tsukasa didn't use the Gunner + Catnip combination, it's because Final Fantasy X-2: International doesn't allow that "cheap trick". Although Catnip is still there, it also Berserks the user. Therefore, Trigger Happy cannot be used. :eek: I'm pretty sure it also does something else, Slow or Confusion maybe. I'm not too sure.

TheSpoonyBard
12-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Sorry for being technical here, but you cannot 'pass' the Via Infinito. By definition it is infinite. After beating Trema on the 100th floor you can continue to descend forever.

Markus. D
12-08-2005, 01:34 PM
If you're wondering why Tsukasa didn't use the Gunner + Catnip combination, it's because Final Fantasy X-2: International doesn't allow that "cheap trick". Although Catnip is still there, it also Berserks the user. Therefore, Trigger Happy cannot be used. :eek: I'm pretty sure it also does something else, Slow or Confusion maybe. I'm not too sure.

Catnip on international is bassically like the original catnip used in the original ff games.

never used it though....

ps: There is a harder dungeon after it.... the last mission.... soooooooooooo impossible once your near the top (around floor 50 to 100).

Yew-Yevon
12-08-2005, 02:14 PM
all the GGs i used were Sameris honor so they could use Fireworks and deal out 9999 evry time without catnip.

Markus. D
12-09-2005, 12:58 AM
Sorry for being technical here, but you cannot 'pass' the Via Infinito. By definition it is infinite. After beating Trema on the 100th floor you can continue to descend forever.

Maybey not so much that.... but you can never 100% finish off trema, he just comes back for more and more and more.

TheSpoonyBard
12-09-2005, 01:00 AM
Trema can be beaten - it is Paragon that remains.

Markus. D
12-09-2005, 01:12 AM
ooops, my mistake.

thanks for pointing that out.

Yew-Yevon
12-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Trema can be beaten - it is Paragon that remains.
whats Paragon? something you find if you go 100 levels deeper?

TheSpoonyBard
12-09-2005, 05:59 PM
You need to fight Paragon as a prerequisite for fighting Trema.

Cruise Control
12-09-2005, 07:27 PM
I used Momentum (3 samurais) and Higher Power (calm lands secret dungeon), it took forever to get it to do lots of damage though.

Yew-Yevon
12-09-2005, 11:31 PM
You need to fight Paragon as a prerequisite for fighting Trema.
oh ya! that "all mighty feind"

Aeon
12-10-2005, 01:51 AM
:cry: i haven't yet
but this time im playing through im going to

Markus. D
12-10-2005, 02:47 AM
if your ever playing international+ last mission.

bring a tombstone type monster along with you... or Auron... its like haveing another samurai :)

Yew-Yevon
12-10-2005, 06:11 PM
i think the bigest threat on your way there is the big Tonberrys:tonberry:

Cruise Control
12-10-2005, 07:46 PM
The only other threats on the way there I can think of is those damn battles with the bugs and Elder Drakes, unless your game is set on wait, you automatically target the bugs first and run the risk of getting massacred by the Elder Drakes. Also AZI DAHKA (the bastard). For Paragon, save and heal, equip Bloodlust AND Wring to your gunner, un-equip them, then set your Gunner up with Catnip again. That way they go into battle already in critical, which increases your chances of winning by about 25%.

Get Cry in the Night on your way there:
Fire-Eater equipment, and Auto-Wall equipment on the two non-gunners.

Use Trigger Happy+Catnip, to kill the small one, and only shoot the big one 5 times. Sit around and wait for Cry in the Night. It takes two battles thoug, and it's a pain in the ass to make him oversoul AGAIN.

UWAOOOOU
12-10-2005, 10:01 PM
I actually got really really far on that quest.I was sooo bored at the time.

Yew-Yevon
12-11-2005, 12:12 AM
right now, my gunners are equiped with Catnip + Speedbreacer