PDA

View Full Version : Cloud and Aeris

The_Lover_of_Aeris
11-23-2005, 01:06 PM
Final Fantasy 7: The Dream.

Cloud’s head touched the pillow he’s eyes closing quickly, slumber was so peaceful. He could dream forever and nothing would stop him, he could dream of the life he wanted not what he had.

“Cloud”

He could hear he’s voice being called out but why? What was happening? It doesn’t matter, she’s gone and he would never feel her touch, never hear her giggle. He would never look into her beautiful eyes and hold her ever again.

When Cloud opened he’s eyes he was standing in Midgar, he looked around and then behind him and saw Aeris’ temple. He didn’t understand, he was just at the temple of the Ancients what was he doing here? He’s feet moved him towards the entrance and inside, the temple was still in one piece. Cloud continued to walk down the aisle looking from side to side; it still had that holy effect like when he was here last time. The sun was shinning in from the hole he had caused and onto the ground where he saw some-one laying. She was wearing a pink dress and had long brown hair that had a pink ribbon in it. Her head was leaning on her hand and she was lying on her side, she seemed to be asleep and soaking up the sun to make her own self look holy.

“Aeris!” cried Cloud running towards her and when he reached her he knelt down beside her and looked at her still sleeping. He moved a little piece of hair that was hanging down in front of her face. She moved a little and Cloud smiled, it was her and she was alive.

Aeris opened her eyes but didn’t move, she blinked a little and looked up at Cloud she broke in a smile and sat up “Cloud…” she said with a few tears in her eyes she then threw her arms around he’s neck and hugged him. He hugged back and they held each other for a moment. Aeris then let go and watched Cloud stand up. He placed he’s hand out for her to be helped up and she took he’s hand; it was rough but smooth at the same time. He helped her up the sun shinning on both of them, Cloud moved in to kiss Aeris. He’s lips touched hers and he closed he’s eyes; he had wanted to do this for so long.

After awhile he pulled back and looked at her, the night had fallen and the temple was cold. Cloud looked at Aeris, she now seemed drained. Cloud didn’t understand “Aeris? What’s wrong?” he asked.

Aeris didn’t answer but smiled at him throwing her arms around he’s neck again and hugging him. She then whispered in he’s ear “I love you”. Her words then were like something from a song. So sweet and light that it was like an angel saying them.

Cloud hugged Aeris’ tightly “I love you too, I never wanna be parted from you again” he said then pulling her off him and looking into her eyes. Now in the moonlight they were different. But they were still nice to daze into, Cloud kissed Aeris with a little more passion. The time while they were kissing didn’t seem to move, it was like time just stopped for them.

“The moon is beautiful tonight, I never want this night to end” said Aeris sitting next to Cloud on the ground looking out the hole in the roof of the Temple.
Cloud had he’s hand behind Aeris “Neither do I, I just want us two to be like this forever. And I don’t want anything to take you from me” said Cloud looking at Aeris.
Aeris’ stopped looking out the hole and looked at Cloud, he’s words to her were so calm and real. She had never heard him like this before, she then let out a small giggle and looked out the hole again.
Cloud smiled, he loved that giggle “What’s so funny?” he asked.
Aeris looked back at him “You that’s what” she said then quickly stealing a kiss from Cloud’s lips.
Cloud was still smiling “I don’t see how” he said looking up out the hole.
“Because truly love me, I see that now” she said then placing her head on he’s shoulders.
“No-one else owns my heart” said Cloud feeling Aeris’ warmth on he’s own body.

Even though the two didn’t want it the morning ended up coming around, Cloud and Aeris were still in the spot under the hole. Cloud held Aeris and just as tightly as she was holding him. When Cloud looked into Aeris’ eyes and saw she was kneeling in the temple of Ancients, she was praying for the world then saw Sephiroth’s sword stab into Aeris’ back. She gasped for air then fell forward off Sephiroth’s sword.

Cloud pushed away from Aeris, she stepped backwards “What is it Cloud!?” she asked worried.
Cloud shook he’s head “You… your…dead” he muttered. He’s heart started to hurt, this wasn’t real was it? But everything was perfect, he was with her. She was alive.

Aeris shook her head slightly “What are you saying Cloud?” asked Aeris, her eyes feeling up with tears. Why was he saying this?

“I saw you die, I was there…He stabbed you?” said Cloud staring at Aeris.

Aeris dropped to the ground on her knees her head burrowed into her chest, her brown hair covering her face. Cloud walked up to Aeris and knelt down, he saw her tears dropping on the ground in slow motion then making a little taping noise on the ground. Cloud placed he’s finger under her chin and lifted it up making her look at him “I understand now” he whispered.

Aeris bit her lip then asked “What do you mean?”

“I’m dreaming this, because I never said goodbye when you left me” he said, watching Aeris’ tears drying but one didn’t and just sat on her cheek. Cloud wiped it away and smiled at her “Goodbye” he whispered closing he’s eyes and kissing Aeris.

Cloud moved he’s arm before opening he’s eyes and felt something warm. He opened he’s eyes and saw Tifa her head on the side of the bed. He somewhat smiled then looked at the ceiling.

In the air he heard a light whisper, he knew who it was. That sweet voice traveled to he’s ears with the worlds “Thanks you for showing more then I thought anyone could” there was some more silence then “I…love you, you’ll be in my heart forever”

Cloud sighed and closed he’s eyes again, he shed no tears but then opened them again to see Tifa staring at him with her smile “Hey…” she said.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-23-2005, 09:07 PM
:'( it makes me so happy :'(

SummonerYuna
11-24-2005, 12:40 AM
That is sooo beautiful...:cry:

PaineBuddy
11-26-2005, 02:40 PM
t-thats wonderful:'( you are a great emtional writer!:)

ElVaCaNo02YTSCV
12-03-2005, 09:09 PM
Awww!!! That's so cute I almost let out a tear.... I wish it were true because Cloud really did love her, and she love him...