PDA

View Full Version : Ninja's In The News

Freya
11-23-2005, 03:35 PM
It seems ninjas are becoming overly popular these days. They have even made it into the news with their totally awsome ninjaness.

Ninja Robbers (http://www.idahostatesman.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2005510230330)

Scary Ninja boy (http://www.courier-gazette.com/articles/2005/10/14/news/news02.txt#2)

Ninjas, too popular or just totally awsome?

Classic Axe
11-23-2005, 03:40 PM
This one guy showed up for a brawl dressed like a ninja. Split toed socks, grappling hook, claws and everything. Everyone laughed and the fight was averted. lol

Psychotic
11-23-2005, 03:41 PM
If ninjas were French or German instead of Japanese, nobody would like them.

Freya
11-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Yeah but luckliy they aren't because a german flipping out and killing people wouldn't be as cool as a japanese man.

Classic Axe
11-23-2005, 03:45 PM
nah the berzerkers totally rocked your socks. They were like Ninjas who were tall.

boris no no
11-23-2005, 03:47 PM
why arnt german people cool??
i think they are *struts*

but yeah erm ninjas rock! lets all go ...be...one @_@

darkcloud_100
11-23-2005, 03:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH the ninja boy story is so funny WAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yuffie514
11-23-2005, 03:48 PM
The robbers, described as being in their early 20s, walked into the 7-Eleven at Ustick and Maple Grove Roads around 2:45 a.m. Friday, threatened a clerk with a butcher knife and ran away with an undisclosed amount of cash. They were last seen heading West on Ustick, Boise police spokesman Lt. Randy Roper said.

they are robbers, no more and no less. a true ninja doesn't need to make threats with a butcher knife, much less expose himself to witnesses. the days of the ninja are over, but their sly nature still lives on among spies, burglars, and hit-men [lets just call them, modern-day assassins].

Classic Axe
11-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Yeah we're the best people anywhere
at least I think so. Prussia was the best country.

Freya
11-23-2005, 03:50 PM

but yeah erm ninjas rock! lets all go ...be...one @_@
Can you flip out as good as a japanese man?

Psychotic
11-23-2005, 03:51 PM
nah the berzerkers totally rocked your socks. They were like Ninjas who were tall.Oh, just like them, except for the fact that they were naked and had the stealth capacity of a blue whale. :p
Yeah but luckliy they aren't because a german flipping out and killing people wouldn't be as cool as a japanese man.Good point. I envisaged two scenarios in my head. The first being Adolf Hitler bursting through the windows of congress, yelling "I'M BACK, BITCHES! SIEG HEIL!" and shooting the place up while laughing manically, and Shigeru Miyamoto (creator of some popular Nintendo games like Mario I believe, although feel free to correct me) bursting through the windows of congress, yelling "IT'S-A-ME, SHIGERU!" and shooting the place up while laughing manically, and I have to admit the Shigeru scenario is more enjoyable.

Classic Axe
11-23-2005, 03:53 PM
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/610/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1.gif

Freya
11-23-2005, 04:00 PM
Oh yeah well

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/rup/ninjas-sharpened.jpg

Shaun
11-23-2005, 04:05 PM
I'm sure that everyone's totally getting the wrong definition of 'ninja'. I heard a while back that ninjas were really villagers of some kind.

Freya
11-23-2005, 04:16 PM
I gathered some facts about them:
Ninja don't sweat.
Bullets can't kill a ninja.
Ninja invented skateboarding
Only a ninja can kill a ninja. Regular humans are useless.
Ninja never wear headbands with the word "ninja" printed on them.
Ninja can breath underwater anytime they want.
Ninja can change clothes in less than 1 second.
Ninja don't smoke, but they do use smoke bombs.
Ninja always land on their feet. If they don't have feet they will land on their nubs.
Ninja invented the internet.
Ninja don't eat or drink very much, and they never have to go to the bathroom.
Ninja always move to America when making a new start as a non-assassin.
Ninja don't play sports. Unless killing is a sport.
Ninja can crush golfballs with 2 fingers, any two fingers.
Ninja have a bad temper when they lose at anything. They will usually cut off the winners head before they have time to gloat.
Ninja lie all the time. Even when the truth serves better, ninja will lie anyway.
Ninja swords are always straight with a square handle guard. Always. Curves are for girls.
Lack any personality
Wear headbands
Fight skillfully with any object
Can remove a spleen in one swift motion
Live in your house secretly for days
Can remove their shadow if needed
Hurl shurikens
Go anywhere they want instantly
Catch bullets in their teeth
Kill themselves if they make a noise
Can run 100 miles on their hands
Train 20 hours/day starting from age 2
Have cool words like Seppuku
Are masters of disguise
Can hover for hours
Flip out and kill everything
Are completely self-sufficient.
Split planks vertically with their nose
Can hide in incense smoke
Kill people.
Ninjas are the best guitar players. Ever.
Ninjas do NOT wear spandex.
A Samurai is NOT a ninja.
Dragon Ball Z characters are NOT ninjas.
If you see a ninja, he is NOT a ninja.

I stole from urbandictionary.com cause i'm cool like that but his list is so true.

Shaun
11-23-2005, 04:18 PM
I stole from urbandictionary.com cause i'm cool like that but his list is so true.

Bah. That's where I went for definitons. Oh well, I guess no-one will ever know the truth about ninjas (pronounced neen-jas, fools). ;)

Vaprice
11-23-2005, 04:24 PM
*Ahem*

Me, my self being Asian, I've got to say, it doesn't matter what race, color, or background you come from, all that matter's in the wrold of martial arts is that you believe in yourself from the very beginning.

I wouldn't care if I had a german man beside me as a ninja, all that would matter to me is if he had the courage and strength to finish whatever assignment our master has given us to do.

Shaun
11-23-2005, 04:32 PM
You're missing the point. Ninjas WERE Japanese. There are no ninjas anymore.

edczxcvbnm
11-23-2005, 05:01 PM
You're missing the point. Ninjas WERE Japanese. There are no ninjas anymore.

That is what they want you to believe. Didn't you read the definition? If you can see them then they are not ninjas. They are just posers. That said ninjas are killing machines that no one sees and lives to tell about.

Luara
11-23-2005, 05:20 PM
I dont get it, why the people like so much ... they arent so good has thiefs... ehehe

theundeadhero
11-23-2005, 05:26 PM
I heard last week that a group of pirates attacked a cruise ship. I think a war is brewing.

edczxcvbnm
11-23-2005, 05:30 PM
Those pirates needed to take a page out of the ninja hand book and just stealthly steal all the goods and then no one would be the wiser.

Rase
11-23-2005, 06:02 PM
Ninjas (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/RyanStage/IMG_0320.jpg) are indeed awesome. Would you be afraid of the Subway Pirate? I didn't think so.

I have some list af true ninja facts in one of my Bathroom Readers, but it's probably WAY upstairs, and right now I feel like not moving much. :roll:

faster skating penguin
11-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Chewbacca's cooler

http://www.geocities.com/otakuraenef/ChewbaccaClub.jpg

xtreme112
11-23-2005, 10:30 PM
Yeah ninja's so rock! but they must've been really annoying back in the age of the samurais and stuff, you know having some creepy guy spying on you then chasing them down and catching only for them to kill themselves... I'd be irritated!

but yeah besides their cowardly manner they're damn cool!

Resha
11-23-2005, 10:37 PM
I like sumo wrestlers better'n ninjas. :)

Freya
11-24-2005, 06:42 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/sersokhi/nopirates.jpg

My sister is a ninja. <.< That was made on pirate day. Disregard all pirate related facts.

Itsunari 2000
11-24-2005, 06:44 PM
Ninja's did or do not " flip out and kill everything " as you put it. They don't run around wearing all black with slits for the eyes - green,brown and grey were common colors and were most likely to be disguised as travellers and servants. Believe it or not, Ninjas do sweat, ninjas do have to visit the toilet now and then and trust me on this one, if a ninja was hit by bullets, he would DIE.

Grow up or go to www.entertheninja.com so you can share your childish little misconceptions with them, or do what you do best, spamming us with the usual bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif that is all too common in GC.

Fools.

darkcloud_100
11-24-2005, 06:50 PM
if no one lives to say about ninjas then how do we know they exist? ohwell
I love that game for sega called Shinobi :) i agree with Vaprice, anyone from any race can become a ninja if they are determined and if its what the truly want. Wouldnt it be good to have a ninja dad, no one would mess with you then, you could say " say that again and my dad will assasinate your mom and dad " :) only jokin

FFGuevara
11-24-2005, 07:03 PM
That is what they want you to believe. Didn't you read the definition? If you can see them then they are not ninjas. They are just posers. That said ninjas are killing machines that no one sees and lives to tell about.
Like snipers? I myself am learning ninjitsu and my instructor claims to be a ninja.

darkcloud_100
11-24-2005, 07:06 PM
i wish i could learn some form of fighting, i like tae-kwon-doe sorry if thats spelt wrong

Itsunari 2000
11-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Nobody " learns " how to fight... and there, there is no form.

Freya
11-24-2005, 07:21 PM
Ninja's did or do not " flip out and kill everything " as you put it. They don't run around wearing all black with slits for the eyes - green, brown and gray were common colors and were most likely to be disguised as travelers and servants. Believe it or not, Ninjas do sweat, ninjas do have to visit the toilet now and then and trust me on this one, if a ninja was hit by bullets, he would DIE.

Grow up or go to www.entertheninja.com so you can share your childish little misconceptions with them, or do what you do best, spamming us with the usual bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif that is all too common in GC.

Fools.

Oh sorry for ticking you off for having a fun time. "Spamming us with the usual bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif that is all too common in GC" as you put it. You are right when saying that ninjas don't wear black. In actual practice, ninja did not wear the commonly depicted all black suit. It was actually a shade of dark red, dark green, dark blue, or dark brown as it offered a better camouflage. The idea of the all black suit may come from the clothes stagehands wore at the shadow theatre.

They were spies, so they did take up jobs as monks, yamabushi, waiters and waitresses, traveling salesmen, artists, and rōnin. For how do you get any info without first getting in the audience of your prey?

With all our "childish little misconceptions" we are just having a good ol' time. All this "spamming" we are doing, we are just making something better than it is and enjoying it while we can.

Just because some of us act in "childish ways" doesn't mean we have no idea what we are conversing about. It's great that you can point out our flaws in an effective way though.

Oh the "fools" comment.... nice touch. Oh and don't take offensives to this it's just constructive criticism. And our spam, at least it's not one word posts that do flood GC.

escobert
11-24-2005, 07:26 PM
OMFG NINJAS ARE COOL I CAN'T LIKE THEM ANYMORE!