PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Forum

crashNUMBERS
11-23-2005, 07:35 PM
That is one of my favorite forums. But it's moving slow as hell can get. I saw atleast 2 of my old threads back 2 months ago that are just lying there. And they both say I was the last to reply. Seriously. Move another forum in with it. Like the Chrono Trigger one. It's the lowest Post-Gaining forum there. I would also say Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, but that is mandatory due to it being a Final Fantasy Game. If to move the FF:CC forum move it with General FF or something. But my point is that can you move the Chrono Trigger forum along with the General Square Enix...

Aurora_sword
11-23-2005, 07:43 PM
I can help
by posting

rubah
11-23-2005, 07:45 PM
If we get to tell the people who want to consolidate ff5 no, then we get to tell you no also :]]]]]

The solution obviously would be to get more people to play those nonff S-E games and encourage them to post more.

crashNUMBERS
11-23-2005, 08:38 PM
But the thing is that FFV is an actual game. SE is justr a company and I think the forum should have more posts...

rubah
11-23-2005, 08:42 PM
So you want each game to have their own forum because ff5 does?

Crash you make no SENSE ^_^

crashNUMBERS
11-23-2005, 09:27 PM
Yeah when I read what I wrote I was like "What the fuck did I just type?? Ah well. Im not fixing that".

Btw close thread. No one wants to move CT/CC with SE :mad:

And for the record I can make better sense than you!! :P

<B>EDIT:</B> Actually I never said every game should have their own forum because of FFV. Where the flip fuck did you get that idea from?? I said CT/CC should move in with SE. You guys should atleast think about it...

Primus Inter Pares
11-23-2005, 09:29 PM
And for the record I can make better sense than you!! :P
No one can make better sense than rubah :love:

rubah
11-23-2005, 09:36 PM
"FF5 is an actual game"

So are all the *games* discussed in GenS-E :]

Old Manus
11-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Nobody posts in the SE forum because it's too far down and you get tempted to

1. Meet Old Manus in GC
2. Read about sports you don't care about in the lounge
3. Say how crap a certain game is in GGD
4. Click something quickly so you don't look at the Arts and crafts play area for children/writing forum and be converted
5. Feel small in the Site Staff forum
6. Feel big understanding things in help
7. Get roped into posting in SE forum threads in Feedback
8. Look at General archive because nobody has replied to your thread and you're bored
9. Rap in FFI-IV
10. Moan about pimps in FFV
11. Reminisce about the SNES in FFVI
12. Meet some ub3r noobs in FFVII
13. Skip past FFVIII
14. Complain about FFIX in FFIX
15. Ask stupid questions about Seymour Flux in FFX
16. Laugh at FFX-2 and at the same time feel sickened with yourself because FFX-2 gave you enjoyment for a brief moment in FFX-2
17. Not talk about FFXI because you don't have it in FFXI
18. Rumour-monger in FFXII
19. Look at the no new posts in Tactics and Crystal Chronicles
20. See another 'FAVOUERIT FAINTSY' thread in general FF
21. Discuss that crappy film in VGM
22. Not talk about chrono trigger
23. Talk about Kingdom Hearts in a Final Fantasy forum
24. Die

crashNUMBERS
11-23-2005, 11:26 PM
"FF5 is an actual game"

So are all the *games* discussed in GenS-E :]
Well whatever you may get out of this my point is that CT/CC should move in with SE...

RSL
11-23-2005, 11:49 PM
If you want people to post in the se forum round up some dorks playing Dragon Quest.
:mad2:

MecaKane
11-23-2005, 11:53 PM
Good dorks. RSL you can be the new Matt! :love:

Del Murder
11-24-2005, 02:25 AM
That forum has been slow because kishi hasn't been around much lately. Chrystal Chronicles can go, I think. Who cares if it has the FF name attached to it?

crashNUMBERS
11-24-2005, 02:32 AM
Im not trying to thrash kishi, but it has nothing in the life of his forum to do with this. My two threads I mentioned that are still in the front page were there even before Kishi's absence...

Del Murder
11-24-2005, 02:39 AM
That forum is plenty active anyway. The first 30 threads don't even go back 2 months. That's enough to keep it open.

crashNUMBERS
11-24-2005, 02:44 AM
Oh, I meant 1 month. I mis read the threads. But that's still in active...

Del Murder
11-24-2005, 02:49 AM
Compared to GC and The Lounge, yes. Compared to the rest of the FF boards it has better than average activity. I don't have stats to back this up, but I bet BoB does in an Excel spreadsheet somewhere.

crashNUMBERS
11-24-2005, 02:52 AM
Maybe. Well if you staffers don't feel as I do then just close this down. And Del, your a good person to talk to... :)

Del Murder
11-24-2005, 02:56 AM
This thread hasn't had enough Xenogears references to be closed yet.

Of course I am good to talk to. I was once the best, after all.

crashNUMBERS
11-24-2005, 03:00 AM
This thread hasn't had enough Xenogears references to be closed yet.
Send in the Destai...

Of course I am good to talk to. I was once the best, after all.Don't fool yourself..

theundeadhero
11-24-2005, 11:37 AM
I once had a thread of mine closed in Xenogears. It was way back when I was new. Kishi closed it. Why was anybody closing threads in that forum? It's not like it got all that many threads to begin with. It was even about Xenogears, no matter how small a part of the game it was.

crashNUMBERS
11-24-2005, 01:56 PM
What...