PDA

View Full Version : Arc the Lad

raskerino
11-24-2005, 02:34 AM
Anyone have any sense of how good the game is, specifically twilight of the spirits? The review at rpgdreamer rates it highly and it's cheep on amazon so I've thought about it but I'd like to see more people's opinions. Specifically about the story, gameplay and character development/character backstory.

NeoCracker
11-24-2005, 03:57 AM
There are actually really great characters and story. You control two groups of people, one being led by Karg. He is becoming a gaurd of his village and defending it from things like Deamos, weird warlike creatures.

The other is a half Deamos and half human,

Karl
11-24-2005, 05:17 AM
i heard the arc the lad games for ps2 sukked and i never heard anything ofthe ps1 games but i bought the ps1 thing when it came out and i still play em

raskerino
11-24-2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks corncracker, anyone have a good idea of the feel of it or any other opinions on storyline or characters?

Lionx
11-24-2005, 02:36 PM
I dunno, all i know is that the anime was pretty good, talking about Arc and how his family betrayal and stuff..i however dont know if it has anything to do with the game..>_>;

Dreddz
11-24-2005, 05:23 PM
Ive played a demo, its quite good, I havent bothered buying any of them yet ......

The Last Ancient
11-28-2005, 04:00 AM
Twilight is a good game, some of the characters are great some are boring and typical. The game was so orignial for a while I thought, and then the last part had to become like every other rpg, but still a good game.