PDA

View Full Version : wow... most... brilliant... mmo... ive ever.... played

Markus. D
11-24-2005, 11:18 AM
ive played for about an hour or so. and already this is neat, im lvl 3 and have a relitevely high lvl friend who gives me information and stuff.

i donno what server im on, but being a thief in so neat, and apart from the pants, the bronze thief equipment stuff looks sexy on my elvaan :p

Lionx
11-24-2005, 12:02 PM
You must come to our server Dx

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/ahturhgan/index.html

btw for blu o.o

sharpswifty
11-24-2005, 01:09 PM
i would like to play alongside you, but the time difference looks like i'll be in work when you're online. oh well.

Yeargdribble
11-24-2005, 03:10 PM
If by some odd chance you happen to be on fenrir look me up. I'm almost always up to lend a hand.

Miriel
11-24-2005, 07:25 PM
lionx, you stop that newbie recruitment RIGHT NOW.

tsukasa, all the sexy people are on the Pandemonium server, come join us. :P

Rostum
11-24-2005, 09:30 PM
They should just merge Midgardsormr and Pandemonium together, already! ;D

I'm glad you enjoy FFXI, tsukasa. I know you've been skipping over MMO's for awhile, and now you get to see how truely great FFXI is. =) It gets a lot better as you go on, and more involving.

lordblazer
11-24-2005, 09:43 PM
lionx, you stop that newbie recruitment RIGHT NOW.

tsukasa, all the sexy people are on the Pandemonium server, come join us. :P
yeah i agree with Miriel lol since oyu know Pandemonium is home of your one and only favorite Bard

me!!! ^_^

Miriel
11-24-2005, 10:45 PM

:up:

Lionx
11-24-2005, 11:17 PM

Now thats something everyone can agree with ^^

Markus. D
11-25-2005, 01:48 PM
im on Phoenix server... my monk (before deletion cause i bassically didnt know what i was doing) was on fenrir... sorry, shoulda kept him :P

my thief actually has some skills now, i like this games TP and skill recovery in real time system/s.

i owe massive debt to this Espydaiii person, so i will not be leaving the phoenix server anytime soon.