PDA

View Full Version : Tears of sorrow and tears of joy...

Social Moon Firesky
11-24-2005, 05:19 PM
When's the last time you had a good ol' blub?
Has someone ever wiped the tears from your eyes?
Has a stranger ever randomly offered their hanky/given you a hug when you've been crying?

I'm crying right now, partly due to the fact I'm a very emotional person, and also 'cos I'm listening to Evanescence - My Immortal. *Sniff* Such a beautiful song! I cry quite a lot though, so it's not a big deal. Like I said, I'm very emotional...I've never had my tears wiped away by anyone other than my friend, who wanted to know what my tears tasted like, so she wiped one away and licked her finger. Apparently mine taste sweet. :D Always useful to know...And I had a young woman and her boyfriend stop and comfort me when I cried at the train station a couple of months ago. They sat with me for so long they missed their train! *Feels guilty* :)

Luara
11-24-2005, 05:22 PM
You cry a lot? the only ones that wiped out my tears was my parents :D :rolleyes2

Jess
11-24-2005, 05:23 PM
The day before yesterday, I was just a little upset.
Yeah, I've had people wipe tears from my eyes, my boyfriend & friends - I've only had strangers ask me if I was alright and stuff - not hug me. :D

Social Moon Firesky
11-24-2005, 05:23 PM
You cry a lot? the only ones that wiped out my tears was my parents :D :rolleyes2

Yeah, it can be embarrassing...If I get yelled at, even a teeny bit, I immediately break down into tears...This used to happen a lot at school...

Zeldy
11-24-2005, 05:25 PM
When someone called me 'Jacko'.. again :(

Social Moon Firesky
11-24-2005, 05:27 PM
When someone called me 'Jacko'.. again :(

Awwwwwww! *Huggles* :(

Rye
11-24-2005, 05:29 PM
I cry a lot, I'm an emotional person, but I'm not emo, because I also cry a lot from being happy. Lately, I've been crying because I've been happy. :)

TurkSlayer
11-24-2005, 05:36 PM
Why do you think I want people to vote me as "Most Likely to Cry Like a Baby When They Win This Award"?:D

I'm crying right now, partly due to the fact I'm a very emotional person, and also 'cos I'm listening to Evanescence - My Immortal.

I have a friend who cries when she listens to that, but thats for a personal reason.

rubah
11-24-2005, 05:44 PM
I cry too often and for too petty reasons to keep up with them all xD

fire_of_avalon
11-24-2005, 05:44 PM
January when things started to get rough.

Rini
11-24-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm an emotional person too, and I think sometimes I cry too much and too easily. Especially when it involves cute cats or kittens. x)
The only person that has ever wiped my tears was my boyfriend, he does that alot (everytime we watch Bambi or The Lion King, for instance :D).

I don't remember if any stranger has even asked me if I was okay, neither none of the people at school. But I believe it's because of the society here, we're not very open people, it's a "mind your own business" mentality. Only close friends are allowed to ask and comfort. I guess that's why people here are so depressed and the suicide rates are soaring high :P

Alive-Cat
11-24-2005, 06:16 PM
Lately I've been going through a confusing time in my life, but I've just been getting really angry and hyper as everythings building up inside. I try not to cry as much as possible.

Anaisa
11-24-2005, 06:51 PM
I hardly ever cry . Im surprised how little I cry compared to other people, as I certainly have plenty to cry about. And id prefer not to cry infront of people(id prefer not to cry at all but you know what I mean) I find crying to be embarassing:weep:

mike without a hat
11-24-2005, 07:08 PM
the last time i cried was because i was laughing
im not much of an emotional person, oh well