PDA

View Full Version : The End-of-Year Ciddies Prediction Party - Please vote before reading

-N-
11-24-2005, 11:05 PM
And what's the deal with the Ciddies starting two days early? I didn't even get the chance to post my super awesome signature. Too bad it doesn't matter, since ShlupQuack had better win that one anyways.

Oh yeah, rules: No reading this thread until your votes are in. No making predictions until your votes are in. No advertising, but feel free to make fun of the predictors for being wrong. It happens everytime.

Alright. Welcome to Part Two of the Ciddies Prediction Party.

<s>In the last Ciddies</s> Two Ciddies ago, I have started a pretty popular idea for predicting winners for the Ciddies, with Psychotic getting the most correct predictions made both times. Now, it's a new day, and a new set of nominations up for new Ciddies this summer. The rules are simple, predict who you expect to win, and no this is not a post who you voted thread, because there's a difference between votes and predictions.

When you vote, you vote for the person who you want to win.
When you predict, you predict for the person who you expect to win.

Some of your votes may be for the winner, but you can't reveal any of your votes when you predict, if you predict any of the members you have voted for.

Alright, sounds simple, I shall start off. If you may, just copy and paste the nominations from the Ciddies' thread as if you're voting, and just leave out who you predict shall win, and this is optional, give a reason why you think so.

This is now the official Ciddies Prediction thread. Huzzah. - Hsu
Updated Proto's intro. Almost makes me feel like a real moderator! - N

rubah
11-24-2005, 11:06 PM
neel will be wrong!

-N-
11-24-2005, 11:13 PM
i h8 u

Chris
11-24-2005, 11:15 PM
Well, I don't think there's a "right" or "wrong" winner. Everybody has to take a step back and realize that all are deserving winners. :p

Miriel
11-24-2005, 11:16 PM
I'm curious as to how much these prediction threads actually influence voting. Cause you can bet that people who haven't voted will read through the thread (I mean really, who actually pays attention to rules?).

-N-
11-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Seeing as how no predictions are up, I suppose it doesn't matter yet. However, traditionally we've asked that people who haven't voted don't read the thread in order to minimize lobbying effects and such. Of course, everyone is free to influence everyone else's votes outside this thread. How else am I not going to win anything this time? ;)

Trumpet Thief
11-25-2005, 12:06 AM
chaos: So..I...post...the...predictions..in...this...thread..?

Yamaneko
11-25-2005, 12:49 AM
Is this going to be the predictions thread?

escobert
11-25-2005, 01:18 AM
Well, I don't think there's a "right" or "wrong" winner. Everybody has to take a step back and realize that all are deserving winners. :p
No you are wrong. Go back to your hole in the ground for the next 30 years.

Chris
11-25-2005, 01:20 AM
You're jealous, you don't know how hard it is to win a Ciddie. :(

*Moaning over previous Ciddies*

escobert
11-25-2005, 01:25 AM
What, I've never won one so how would I not know how hard it is to win one. ANd I've been here atleast twice as long as you.

Trumpet Thief
11-25-2005, 01:41 AM
chaos: Thrice, actually. :D

Rubedo: It would be fun to do the predictions in the actual Ciddies thread though, like one year back. :D

chaos: Bert, you'd better win MLT Win a Ciddie for the First Time. I was so undeserving for that award. :(

escobert
11-25-2005, 01:43 AM
<3

-N-
11-25-2005, 02:46 AM
Dude, Bert and I are in this together. Neither of us has won one. ;_;

Skarr
11-25-2005, 03:23 AM
I predict kikimm will win everything...even in the categories she wasn't nominated for! ;p

Samuraid
11-25-2005, 03:29 AM
Ultima Shadow for the win on signature and avatar. :D

Caspian
11-25-2005, 03:32 AM
My predictions for the Ciddies.

1. At least one person will win each Ciddy.
2. There will be at least one tie.
3. Some people that deserve to win will not win.
4. Some people that deserve to win will win and not care.
5. Some people will be disappointed that they were not nominated or didn't win, but they don't know how anticlimactic winning actually is.
6. Nobody will care who won in six months when the next Ciddies rolls around.
7. Daniel does too much work for this.

Del Murder
11-25-2005, 05:34 AM
I declare Caspian the winner.

Karl
11-25-2005, 05:42 AM
the options of the ciddies were dissapointing

Old Manus
11-25-2005, 07:57 AM
I have come back from the future and found out that the predictions thread will only start once the contest has finished

Queen Award, First of Her Name
11-25-2005, 01:03 PM
As with previous occasions, anyone who names a single member for every award will be included in the official predictions squad type thing. I'll also do the same thing as last time, with the 'gambling' thingy. This means that you're each given an imaginary $50, and for each prediction you make, you put $1 towards that member. The total put in for each award will be split between those that correctly predict the winners for those awards, and then we'll really see how good you guys are with predictions. ;)

*always finds this interesting* :)

Trumpet Thief
11-25-2005, 01:47 PM
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/hswftd.gif

chaos: Welcome to the first ever Trumpredictions! I, along with all of TT’s personalities will give our predictions on the End of the Year Ciddies- 2005!

50) Get Together
Award Guy & Loony BoB
Calliope & ShlupQuack
Darth Holmes & MecaKane
Faris & Psychotic
Kyono & Primus Inter Pares
Kyono & Rye
Loony BoB & loony bob penetrated me
Loony BoB & Psychotic
Psychotic & theundeadhero
RSL & rubah

Rubedo: Starting off with # 50… this one’s gonna be a toughie.

Chaos: What we have is seven idiotic pairings, an unlikely couple, the result of rape, and true love.

Rubedo: Hmm, definetly a toughie. Gonna be head to head action between Darth Holmes & MecaKane and Loony BoB & loony bob penetrated me.

Trowa: I believe that DarthHomes and his love will be able to overcome the odds. *sits and stares and sits and stares*

The Trumprediction: Darth Holmes & MecaKane

49) Be Smithers
Ansem
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Murder
Hawkeye
Necronopticous
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spiffing Cheese

Rubedo: A lot of good choices here, no doubt about it. But honestly, who’s the real suckup to the big man here? Either Chaos Prophecy.Crash.. or perhaps… Psychotic! Ansem might have a shot here. I don’t see why any Cids Knights are here, though, I mean, why would they have to suckup? :D

Chaos: Hawkeye, Spiffing Cheese, and Primus Inter Pares look like the underdogs, but will one of them come out on top? I think not!

The Trumprediction: Psychotic

48) Be Mr. Burns
Del Snizz
eestlinc
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Kyono
Lindy
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin

chaos: I think I’ll let Albedo field this one. :p

Albedo: The big man, as they like to call him. He must be absolutely evil; his actions must be extremely disgusting to the eyes on a mere man. Everything he does is only for the benefit of himself. Mwaha, just the thought of this kind of person puts a smile on my face… Honestly, who here is really evil? Some could say Raistlin, while Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi's bluntness to idiotic newbies could let him come out on top. Or perhaps Loony Bob, who is hiding behind a happy, cheerful additude, while he could in fact be the one behind all the problems at EOFF. The verdict? *laughs maniacally *

The Trumprediction: Lindy

47) Be a Test Subject for Foolproofing
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Dreddz
Little Miss Awesome
Old Manus
Psychotic
Raistlin
RSL

chaos: Old Manus with flying colors.

Trowa: How about—

chaos: That’s it.

The Trumprediction: Old Manus

46) Be driving the bus
Dr Unne
fire_of_avalon
Jebus
kaggski
kikimm
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Resha

chaos: Another good batch in this one. Who will be the one to run over a random pedestrian?

Trowa: Psychotic seems to have a pretty good chance here, as only somebody crazy would run over an EOFF member. Meat Puppet is basically at the same level as Psy. Although, Jebus could surprise everyone and show his mental side.

Rubedo: For the sake of randomness, I’ll go with Jebus.

The Trumprediction: Jebus

45) Get hit by a bus
boris no no
Cbc
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Hawkeye
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Shoden

chaos: Who will be the victim this time?

Rubedo: I hardly doubt it would be Psy. I mean who would wanna run over him? :love:

chaos: I say Meat Puppet has some good chances for this award. Cats can also be run over easily though. Darth Holmes too.

Trowa: Let's go with Meat Puppet.

The Trumprediction: Meat Puppet

44) Not even realise they won a Ciddie because they only post in the gaming forums
Darth Holmes
DJZen
fflover100
Future Esthar
Lord Chainsaw
Psychotic
Sephiroth1999AD
Squall of SeeD
Tsukasa

Albedo: How in the hell did Psychotic get nominated for this one?

chaos: Beats me. Anyhow, if there is one man deserving this Ciddie the most, it is Sephiroth1999AD by far. He would always be there, especially when I would need some help in FFIX. This guy has been helping for a long time, and I you haven’t voted for him yet, I would urge you to.

Rubedo: Future Esthar might do good too, I mean, who else could make up wacky FFVIII theories but him? :D

chaos: And who could forget DJZen? Heidegger is alive somewhere.

Rubedo: For this Trumprediction, I think the voters will smarten up, and go with Sephiroth1999AD.

The Trumprediction: Sephiroth1999AD

43) Freak out and kill somebody
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Del Murder
Leeza
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Spiffing Cheese
Tasura

Albedo: Keep in mind that all of these people could snap and kill us all at any second. *Laughs maniacally*

Trowa: *shudder* This one will be pretty hard. Psychotic would fit the role very well, but at the same time, how harmless can an evil cat with a rifle be? Darth Holmes is always angry, but what if he pops more than just a tantrum? Tasura and yet again Spiffing Cheese look like the underdogs. And if things can’t get any worse, the Sasquatch could come in. But of course, cats with rifles are better than Sasquatches.

The Trumprediction: Leeza

42) Drive half of the EoFF staff into quitting
Agent Proto
Alive-Man
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Raistlin

chaos: Some of these people could be annoying, but there is only one man in that list that could drive the EOFF staff into quitting. I mean, how many locked threads can there be in General Chat?

Albedo: *laughs maniacally* Some could go with Raistlin, while others could vote Agent Proto, just because they want to.

chaos: But of course, Chaos Prophecy.Crash.. tops them all.

The Trumprediction: Chaos Prophecy.Crash..

41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Mordor
Escobert
Jebus
Primus Inter Pares
rubah
Spiffing Cheese

chaos: This is for more than just a Ciddie… this is for pride. Many at EOFF have worked hard for this award, but alas, there can only be one winner. Well, runner up isn’t that bad, afterall.

Rubedo: Chaos Prophecy.Crash... will probably have good chances, as newbs that post all over the place usually have good chances with this award. *takes a minute and hugs his MLT win a ciddie for the first time Ciddie*

Trowa: At the end though, even the underdogs won’t be able to make it. The good friends Escobert and Jebus will go head to head for this one, being in the final two spots. The Verdict for this one?

The Trumprediction: Loony Bob will be shot just as he is announcing the result, and it will be declared a draw, until Escobert holds all EOFFers hostage, and forces EOFF to give him the award. Because of this, controversy will be going on for many years, and eventually, Cid will be able to strip him of his title, and everything will be back to normal.

That… or Escobert.

Rye
11-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Where are the predictions? :(

RSL
11-25-2005, 07:12 PM
Apparently Proto has to make the thread, though I don't understand why. Also, he won't be back for a few days I think.

11-25-2005, 07:44 PM
Hsu edited the first post. This thread is now official. :)

Psychotic
11-25-2005, 07:52 PM
I might be starting my predictions today and posting them tomorrow, because I like to change my mind a lot.

So far I've won both prediction parties, and I was the only person to be over 50% accurate in both. Bring it on. :cool:

11-25-2005, 08:03 PM
Of course, in the 'betting' arena, Shlup topped the list. I find it more interesting to see who can make a prediction that few or no others can. :)

RSL
11-25-2005, 08:04 PM
I think I did pretty bad last time. I'll give it a go once again!

Giga Guess
11-26-2005, 04:29 AM
VOTE ME AS BEST RECOGNIZED MEMBER! WHOO-HOO!

-N-
11-26-2005, 06:53 AM
pfft

you got me to deal with now, chump

actually, you'd better vote for giga guess instead, or i'll cut you all

Resha
11-26-2005, 12:25 PM
I'd like to have a go this time! :)

Trumpet Thief
11-26-2005, 05:23 PM
chaos: Looks like me, Gig, and Neel are going head to head. :love:

Psychotic
11-26-2005, 06:07 PM
I have most of mine done now, although there's still some head-scratching to be done over Ciddies like the bus pair!

theundeadhero
11-26-2005, 06:54 PM
So far I've won both prediction parties, and I was the only person to be over 50% accurate in both. Bring it on. I came at 50% last year and was 2nd.

Close enough, geek :p

Rye
11-26-2005, 07:42 PM
So... is anyone going to do/continue their predictions? xD

theundeadhero
11-26-2005, 07:43 PM
I'll have mine in by tomorrow night.

Jess
11-26-2005, 09:05 PM
I told myself I'd do predictions this time round, but then I realised how wrong I will be and changed my mind. :(

theundeadhero
11-26-2005, 09:50 PM
1)Best Member
Loony BoB~ These things just happen.

2) Best Male
Primus Inter Pares~ Communism wins out.

3) Best Female
rubah~ Just because

4) Best Administrator
RSL~ He's posted a lot more actively lately and I think it's gonna show.

5) Best Cid's Knight
Necronopticous~ Youth takes precedance over Leeza's constant activity.

6) Best Site Staff
theundeadhero~ I think most people will go off of the redesign list in the SS forum narrowing it down to Spatty, Flying Mullet, and myself, then vote me cause I'm the most frequent poster in GC out of the 3 :(

7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff
ShlupQuack~ With Monkey gone SuperShlup will pull ahead with some stiff competition from Neel.

8) Best Veteran
Psychotic~ Trendy zombies! ( Where's Iri and her zombie love slaves this time around :( )

9) Best Regular
bipper~ I'm anti-PiP :p and bipper is a great poster.

10) Best Newbie
xAerisx~ Tough to choose over RPJesus, but xAerisx has made her impact more recently.

11) Nicest Member
Leeza~ The Captian and Xander haven't posted much recently, so Leeza pulls it off. Those who post in usernotes know better than to vote for Kikimm :D

12) Evilest Member
Lindy~ With Kishi MIA, Lindy is the winner here. A lot of people will vote for Leeza thinking they're witty or something.

13) Sexiest Male
Primus Inter Pares~ Green hair = forbidden luv! :joey:

14) Sexiest Female
ShlupQuack~ She is mighty sexy :joey:

15) Cutest Male
Loony BoB~ So, what are you doing after the Ciddies, BoB :joey:

16) Cutest Female
Faris~ I've had a crush on you since third grade! :joey:

17) Best Custom Rank
rubah~ Sexy girls <i>always</i> get their way :joey:

18) Best Avatar
Meat Puppet~ It's <i>NOT</i> a dingaling! :joey:

19) Best Signature
ShlupQuack~ Dinosaurs have been cool since forever.

20) Best Artist
black orb~ Is this not obvious?

21) Best Graphic Designer
Sepho~ I have no idea who to pick for this one.

22) Best Writer
Behold the Void~ Something about being Extraordianry.

23) Best Poet
eestlinc~ I don't think I've read anyones poetry.

24) Best Poster
Psychotic~ Spam are good! Will eat rock now!

25) Best Spammer
Old Manus~ Oldbies reliving the glory days realize their powers have dimmed.

26) Best Chatter
Primus Inter Pares~ The only one I see on a regular basis.

27) Funniest Member
Psychotic~ Spam! Tee Hee...

28) Weirdest Member
Chris~ Grace Jones played in a Hercules movie. Did you know that?

29) Horniest Member
Darth Holmes~ LJ, baby :joey:

30) Most Underrated Member
Faris~ Girl Power!

31) Most Missed Member
Monkey~ Who doesn't miss Monkey?

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi~ Everyone knows that SquareBots know everything.

33) Most Helpful Techy
Samuraid~ It's true?

34) Most Helpful Member
Loony BoB~ Need help, ask a Chocobo.

35) Cutest Couple
Del Murder & Miriel~ Just for the heck of it.

Most Likely To…

36) Become a Cid's Knight
Primus Inter Pares~Lack of creativity means this is funny.

37) Get Banned
Primus Inter Pares~ He's already been banned once.

38) Be Santa
Meat Puppet~ Meat Puppet makes the funniest Santa.

39) Be Santa's Little Helper
Monkey~ Your only 4' 11 1/2" tall?! Are you an elf?

40) Cry Like A Baby When They Win This Award
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..~ Oh, I don't know!

Primus Inter Pares~ Herr Hitler!

Psychotic~ Psy is the master, PiP is a clone.

Del Murder~ Pineapp... *Get's whacked in the legs*

44) Not even realise they won a Ciddie because they only post in the gaming forums
Sephiroth1999AD~ Most members would say, "Who?"

45) Get hit by a bus
Leeza~ Whack the cops!

46) Be driving the bus
Psychotic` Who's to say he hasn't done it before?

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..~ Hyuk Hyuk

48) Be Mr. Burns
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi~ Creepy old men...

49) Be Smithers
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..~ yep yep

50) Get Together
Psychotic & theundeadhero~ We came in second last year and Monkey isn't here to stop us now!

Psychotic
11-26-2005, 10:16 PM
DISCLAIMER! Read because it contains my bra size!
Please don't allow these predictions, no matter how awesome they are, to influence your votes. Bra size is coming soon, hold on. These predictions also do not necesssarily reflect who I voted for or who I feel deserves to BRA SIZE COMING UP win so don't be upset if I didn't predict you, thinking that I don't like you, 'cause I probably do like you! And now the moment you've been waiting for! count the number of letters, divide it by three, and for the letter, look at the 45th letter!

1) Best Member
Del Murder
eestlinc
kikimm
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
yuna_elena

Well, this one is just pointless to predict for. BoB's claimed this Ciddie twice in a row now, and I can't see him being displaced. The true battle is for second place, particularly because last time's runner up, The Captain, has not been nominated. And now, a shout out to yuna_elena. Go Shauna, go!
Psy Predicts: Loony BoB

2) Best Male
Del Murder
DMKA
eestlinc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

Rather like the previous Ciddie, this has been claimed twice in a row too. By...well...some handsome fellow. And the main competition from before, The Captain, is again not present! But I don't think I can claim it a third time, regrettably, as much as I deserve it! So I'ma sayyyyyyyyy
Psy predicts: RSL!

3) Best Female
boris no no
fire_of_avalon
kikimm
Leeza
Resha
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Zeldy

kikimm is very much a dark horse for this one. foa might not gain as many votes as she did when she claimed victory in this Ciddie last time, as fellow #eoff Knight rubah is in there too and will draw votes from the same type of people, but I think she still has the moves.
Psy predicts: fire_of_avalon

4) Best Administrator
Cid
cl_out
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Loony BoB
Roogle
RSL

BoB'll walk it again.
Psy predicts: Loony BoB

5) Best Cid's Knight
Behold the Void
Big D
Del Murder
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Hsu
kikimm
Leeza
Necronopticous
rubah
Yamaneko

Leeza'll take this one again! It's oh-so-repetitive so far!
Psy predicts: Leeza

6) Best Site Staff
Azar With A Hat
CloudDragon
Cloud_Strider
eternalshiva
Flying Mullet
Samuraid
Spatvark
theundeadhero

theundeadhero won this award last time around, much to the disappointment to the fellow who I think will claim it in the current batch of Ciddies, who has been a hard worker on the EoFF photo album, among other things.
Psy predicts: Samuraid

Agent Proto
Chemical
Giga Guess
Monkey
Neel With A Hat
Raistlin
ShlupQuack
TheAbominatrix
Trumpet Thief
Xander

Xander, and last time's winner, Monkey, proved to be popular at the last Ciddies, but these two ladies haven't been around much recently. I can see it being a fight between pr00t, Shlup and Neel, and I think Neel's work on the which EoFFer are you? thing could swing it in his favour for his first ever Ciddie!
Psy predicts: Neel With A Hat

8) Best Veteran
Kyono
Levian
Not At All Reno
Psychotic
Resha
Rye
Squinn

The last two Ciddies I have finished as runner up to The Captain in this award, and I'm simply not going to stand for this nonsense anymore. As predictions supposedly influence voters, I'm going to predict ME to win it and put an end to my misery.
Psy predicts: Psychotic, who you should totally vote for lol i influenc0rzed u!

9) Best Regular
Alive-Man
Autumn Rain
bipper
I'm my own MILF
kyuzo
Primus Inter Pares
Sapphiresea
The Jamie Star Scenario
TurkSlayer

I'm thinking a duel between PiP and I'm my own MILF for this one. The younger members will opt for the nearly-banned crazy and the older ones will prefer MILF's sensible posting. I'm going to go for MILF 'cause I intend to predict PiP for a bunch of other stuff.
Psy predicts: I'm my own MILF.

10) Best Newbie
FF Crazy!
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
i_wana_b_blck
RPJesus
xAerisx

Despite the humour of i_wana_b_blck's name, I think ff7+10 gurl 100's hard work creating signatures for other members will cause her to be victorious.
Psy predicts: ff7+ff10 gurl 100

11) Nicest Member
Big D
kikimm
Leeza
RSL
Rusty
Rye
The Captain
Xander

The Captain narrowly claimed this award over Xander, but I think this one shall prove to be a battle between Big D and Rye, who you could arguably compare to The Captain and Xander, and in that case, I suppose the winner has to be...
Psy predicts: Big D

12) Evilest Member
boris no no
Jebus
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Leeza
Lindy
MecaKane
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spatvark

I'm not evil, all I do is kick the occasional puppy down a well, okay? So don't nominate me for such mean awards! Good. Anyway, Kishi! (Old kishi, not new one)
Psy predicts: Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi

13) Sexiest Male
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
DMKA
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
Shoden
Spuuky

Oh now, who could be sexier than RSL? Expect strong competition from the likes of PiP and Chris though!
Psy predicts: RSL

14) Sexiest Female
Dking'squeen
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Fuzakeru
Leeza
Marshall Banana
Reles With A Hat
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Spiffing Cheese
TheAbominatrix
Yooniece

Ladies ladies ladies ladies LAYDEEZ! The top two from last time, Iri and Monkey, are no longer here. This award really could be anyone's! I think though, as a lot of the nominees are relatively new, the older member's vote will be concentrated on:
Psy predicts: ShlupQuack

15) Cutest Male
Chris
Kyono
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
RSL
Sasquatch
themagicroundabout

BoB isn't cute you idiots.
Psy predicts: Loony BoB

16) Cutest Female
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Kami
kikimm
Miriel
Resha
Rye
ShlupQuack
smittenkitten
Yooniece
yuna_elena
Zeldy

Now this one promises to be a fight, with some of the newer ladies like yuna_elena, Zeldy and Faris joining the older ones like Rye, Miriel and Shlup. I think this one belongs to the Ryechuuuuuuuu though.
Psy predicts: Rye

17) Best Custom Rank
Ansem
Del Mordor
Denmark
DMKA
eestlinc
Levian
Old Manus
Psychotic
rubah
Spuuky
theundeadhero

If I knew what theundeadhero or Del Mordor's custom titles actually were, I might think they have a chance. I'm narrowing this down to Old Manus v eestlinc v Ansem, and as Manus's title is old, and Ansem's got deleted or something then...
Psy predicts: eester bunny

18) Best Avatar
Azar With A Hat
Del Mordor
Del Murder
Denmark
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Primus Inter Pares
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow
v.e.n.o.m.

Del has won this before, and he'd probably win again comfortably but for the legendary Meat Puppet "penis" avatar! Also look out for Del Mordor's Churchill offering! I'm going to go for the "penis". And don't take that the wrong way.
Psy predicts: Meat Puppet

19) Best Signature
Award Guy
Del Murder
Little Miss Awesome
Neel With A Hat
Psychotic
Raven Nox
RSL
ShlupQuack
themagicroundabout
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow

I can only narrow this down to one of five people. AG, Del, yaypsychotic, RSL and Shlup. I think the pixelated dancing dinosaur will do it.
Psy predicts: ShlupQUack

20) Best Artist
black orb
KoShiatar
Rye
Shimeng
themagicroundabout
>>possibly black orb!
Psy predicts: black orb

Casteal
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Rye
Sepho
Xander

I'd bet three nostril hairs that this Ciddie will go to Rye.
Psy predicts: Rye

22) Best Writer
Behold the Void
eestlinc
Gokukid749876
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

Thanks to all his hard work on his webcomic, Ganalath the Extraordinary, I can forsee Behold the Void scooping up his first Ciddie.
Psy predicts: Behold the Void

23) Best Poet
Calliope
eestlinc
Jack
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

eest usually takes this Ciddie home for some cuddling but Jack is still rad.
Psy predicts: eestlinc

24) Best Poster
Big D
Chris
Craig
Del Murder
eestlinc
Masamune&#183;1600
Psychotic
Resha

I think this will be a battle between Masamune and D, and that because Big D is more recognisable thanks to his capacity as a Cid's Knight, he will take the prize.
Psy predicts: Big D

25) Best Spammer
Alive-Man
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Neel With A Hat
Not At All Reno
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Yamaneko

It'll be one from me, MP or PiP 'cause we r teh badazz lol. I guess as MP did take quite a break from posting (and therefore spamming) and as PiP is still relatively new, and as I smell rather attractively...
Psy predicts: Psychotic

26) Best Chatter
Cbc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Primus Inter Pares
Resha
rubah
themagicroundabout
yuna_elena

It'll be a girl, I can tell you that much. Resha, rubah, or yuna_elena. I dunno who to pick! I'll look at the Ciddies thread (the last post at the time of writing is #162 by ShlupQuack) and the last of the three to post will be my winner. Oh it's rugby, ew. Shauna and Resha are cooler than she is, but rules are rules!
Psy predicts: rubah

27) Funniest Member
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
The Summoner of Leviathan
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

Oh go on then.
Psy predicts: Old Manus

28) Weirdest Member
Alive-Man
Calliope
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Fliff-the-mooglepancake
Future Esthar
GooeyToast
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Quina
TifaLockhart7
Trumpet Thief

There is only one thing weirder than a Grace Jones fixation, and that's posting a picture of yourself in a dress in every thread.
Psy predicts: PiP

29) Horniest Member
Ansem
boris no no
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
faster skating penguin
Fuzakeru
Jebus
ShlupQuack
yuna_elena
Zeldy

I think he wants it back, and I think he'll get it back too.
Psy predicts: Ansem

Faris
Jebus
theundeadhero

I think theundeadhero gets a lot of praise, particularly for his CK comics, so it'll come down to Faris and Jebus. I think Jebus has to win a Ciddie by now.
Psy predicts: Heebie Jeebie.

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki
Citizen Bleys
ff babe
GunbladeMaster
HOOTERS
Iri Valentine
Kathryn
Linus
m4tt
Misfit
Monkey
The Captain

This man has won many Ciddies in the past, and I believe he will add one more to his collection, despite fierce competition from the likes of Baloki.
Psy predicts: The Captain

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Darth Holmes
DJZen
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Masamune&#183;1600
Necronopticous
Sephiroth1999AD
TheAbominatrix

Kishi usuallys wipes the floor with the competition.

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out
Hsu
Samuraid
Sepho
Yamaneko

NERD WARS!
Psy predicts: cl_out

34) Most Helpful Member
Big D
bipper
cl_out
Hsu
Leeza
Loony BoB
RSL
Rye
Samuraid
ShlupQuack
The Captain

I'm picking Hsu because I like Hsu and you should too!
Psy predicts: Hsu

35) Cutest Couple
Ansem & The Summoner of Leviathan
Ashley Schovitz' & Nick Schovitz
ButThePoncho & ShlupQuack
Del Murder & Miriel
Lindy & Xander

Seeing as they're getting married, I think Shlup and CJ (He's the black guy from San Andreas!) will win this. Whoa, good Ciddies for Shlup. 3 for her.
Psy predicts: El Quacko Shlupito and a Poncho Man.

Most Likely To…

Agent Proto
Azar With A Hat
Chocolate Thief Locke
Fresno
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Parvus Edea
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin
Samuraid

Meh, none of them to be honest. They're all lame. Chocolate Thief Locke isn't lame though, now that I come to think about it.
Psy predicts: Chocolate Thief Locke

37) Get Banned
Alive-Man
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
DMKA
nik0tine
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Shoden

Haha, he's had this one sewn up for a while.
Psy predicts: Primus Inter Pants

38) Be Santa
Award Guy
cl_out
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
RSL
theundeadhero

He's red, round and jolly, and he's good with children, not to mention the fact that he sports an impressive beard. Santa? Nay! RSL!
Psy predicts: RSL

Escobert
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Raistlin
Rye
smittenkitten
Spiffing Cheese
Yamaneko

I think this is a reference to the Simpsons dog, and when you think of dogs you think of cats, like kittens, and so obviously smittenkitten.
Psy predicts: Smittenkitten

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Kyono
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Rye
TurkSlayer

TurkSlayer really wants it, and we know how emo(tional) Rye and Kyono can be, but I think this award suits a certain Grace Jones lover.
Psy predicts: Chris

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Mordor
Escobert
Jebus
Primus Inter Pares
rubah
Spiffing Cheese

Del Mordor and rubah offer stiff resistance, but the PiP juggernaut stops for no-one.
Psy predicts: Primus Inter Pares

Agent Proto
Alive-Man
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Raistlin

Proto and Raistlin are both old farts that need their heads smashing into a rock. Crash, Alive-Man and PiP are all new farts who need their heads smashing into a giraffe. I'm just awesome, although I won't claim victory.
Psy predicts: Raistlin

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Del Murder
Leeza
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Spiffing Cheese
Tasura

Well, aren't we a happy little bunch of psychos? Del Murder might just win because of his name. It has MURDER in it you see! Ho ho, you people are so imaginitive!
Psy predicts: Del Murder

Darth Holmes
DJZen
fflover100
Future Esthar
Lord Chainsaw
Psychotic
Sephiroth1999AD
Squall of SeeD
Tsukasa

DJZen or Seph...hmmm...tough call. I'ma go for Seph as I think he's more recognisable to Joe General Chat.
Psy predicts: Sephiroth1999AD

45) Get hit by a bus
boris no no
Cbc
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Hawkeye
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Shoden

Everybody hates Shoden.
Psy predicts: Shoden

46) Be driving the bus
Dr Unne
fire_of_avalon
Jebus
kaggski
kikimm
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Resha

Psychotic is psychotic so he'd run someone over with a bus lol??? GTA, bitch, GTA.
Psy predicts: Psy!

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Dreddz
Little Miss Awesome
Old Manus
Psychotic
Raistlin
RSL

Ah, the idiot award. Hahahahahahaha CRASH!
Psy predicts: Chaos whatever Crash.

48) Be Mr. Burns
Del Snizz
eestlinc
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Kyono
Lindy
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin

I think this one will be an admin battle, with BoB taking on Kishi.

49) Be Smithers
Ansem
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Murder
Hawkeye
Necronopticous
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spiffing Cheese

Ansem will probably throw a tantrum if he isn't voted Smithers!
Psy predicts: Ansem

50) Get Together
Award Guy & Loony BoB
Calliope & ShlupQuack
Darth Holmes & MecaKane
Faris & Psychotic
Kyono & Rye
Loony BoB & Psychotic
RSL & rubah

It's true love.
Psychotic predicts: Loony BoB & loony bob penetrated me

In case you hadn't noticed I lied about the bra size thing in order to make you read it. I am clever and you are dumb.

Xaven
11-26-2005, 11:09 PM
4,130-E? Oh, Psy... :love:

Anyway, I'm not very good at predictions, so I'm not gonna try.

Old Manus
11-26-2005, 11:30 PM
psy's boobs are bigger than life

11-27-2005, 12:13 AM

DJZen or Seph...hmmm...tough call. I'ma go for Seph as I think he's more recognisable to Joe General Chat.
Psy predicts: Sephiroth1999AD
I love irony, I do.

Psychotic
11-27-2005, 12:22 AM
I love irony, I do.I was hoping no-one would pick up on it and then I could feel superior. Meh, I guess I'll just feel superior anyway. :)

-N-
11-27-2005, 12:27 AM
chaos: Looks like me, Gig, and Neel are going head to head. :love:You and Giga Guess get the alliteration bonus, so it looks like I'm out. :p

Del Murder
11-27-2005, 01:09 AM
This year I predict some upsets in some awards, while obvious choices will go to others.

Dignified Pauper
11-27-2005, 01:11 AM
1) Best Member
RSL

2) Best Male
Kirobaito

3) Best Female
ShlupQuack

4) Best Administrator
Loony BoB

5) Best Cid's Knight
rubah

6) Best Site Staff
theundeadhero

Agent Proto

8) Best Veteran
Levian

9) Best Regular
Primus Inter Pares

10) Best Newbie
RPJesus

11) Nicest Member
Rusty

12) Evilest Member
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi

13) Sexiest Male
Neel With A Hat

14) Sexiest Female
Reles With A Hat

15) Cutest Male
Loony BoB

16) Cutest Female
Rye

17) Best Custom Rank
Old Manus

18) Best Avatar
theundeadhero

19) Best Signature
theundeadhero

20) Best Artist
Rye

Sepho

22) Best Writer
eestlinc

23) Best Poet
eestlinc

24) Best Poster
Del Murder

25) Best Spammer
Psychotic

26) Best Chatter
rubah

27) Funniest Member
Old Manus

28) Weirdest Member
GooeyToast

29) Horniest Member
Boris no no

Jebus

31) Most Missed Member
Citizen Bleys

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Darth Holmes

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out

34) Most Helpful Member
Loony BoB

35) Cutest Couple

Most Likely To…

Chocolate Thief Locke

37) Get Banned
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..

38) Be Santa
RSL

Yamaneko

Primus Inter Pares

Primus Inter Pares

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..

Squall of SeeD

45) Get hit by a bus
Cbc

46) Be driving the bus
fire_of_avalon

Dreddz

48) Be Mr. Burns
Kyono

49) Be Smithers
Hawkeye

50) Get Together

These are my predictions.

11-27-2005, 01:24 AM
You'll need to pick one of the last two in order to join the official prediction party.

-N-
11-27-2005, 01:40 AM
Looks like he edited that for you.

Here are my predictions.

1) Best Member
Prediction: Loony BoB
Reason: Who else? And who the hell nominated me for this? I'm flattered, but you're wrong. :p

2) Best Male
Prediction: Psychotic
Reason: People give this award to Psychotic so he doesn't feel bad when BoB beats him for Best Member. :D

3) Best Female
Prediction: ShlupQuack
Reason: foa'll have a tough time defending this one from ShlupQuack's resurgence and keeping her votes from leaking to rubah.

4) Best Administrator
Prediction: Loony BoB
Reason: The most visible. Although I wouldn't be surprised if RSL stole this one.

5) Best Cid's Knight
Prediction: eestlinc
Reason: Option F, anyone? ;)

6) Best Site Staff
Prediction: Azar With A Hat
Reason: Azar is the coolest, but Samuraid does the most. What happened to Sepho?

Prediction: Neel With A Hat
Reason: Beginners luck, new kid on the block... you know how it is. ;)

8) Best Veteran
Reason: All the nominees are very deserving, but Psy's name recognition will put him on top.

9) Best Regular
Prediction: Primus Inter Pares
Reason: The new Psychotic.

10) Best Newbie
Prediction: ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Reason: I used a random number generator for this one.

11) Nicest Member
Prediction: Big D
Reason: Have you seen how Rye treats Kyono? I won't stand for the disrespect of a brown man.

12) Evilest Member
Prediction: Lindy
Reason: No Kishi to stop him now.

13) Sexiest Male
Prediction: RSL
Reason: Seriously, who votes for a brown guy in a sexy contest? :( RSL is the only one who deserves to beat me. In more ways than one. :o

14) Sexiest Female
Prediction: rubah
Reason: Name recognition, custom title, her website: http://www.eyesonff.com/porn

15) Cutest Male
Reason: RSL is irresistible. I'm calling his sweep!

16) Cutest Female
Rye
Prediction: Rye
Reason: Resha and Zeldy will cancel each other out due to the clone effect, giving Rye the threepeat!

17) Best Custom Rank
Prediction: Ansem
Reason: A clever play on the coveted ban.

18) Best Avatar
Prediction: Meat Puppet
Reason: This one is always a toss up, because no one really cares, otherwise I'd win.

19) Best Signature
Prediction: ShlupQuack
Reason: Can you name another signature which is so mesmerizing? I think not.

20) Best Artist
Prediction: black orb
Reason: Name recognition. These ones usually don't change.

Prediction: Rye
Reason: Xander won it last time based on name recognition, but isn't even around this time.

Probably Rye then.

22) Best Writer
Prediction: Behold the Void
Reason: BtV's cranking out fictional fights by the dozen. Name recognition. Win.

23) Best Poet
Prediction: eestlinc
Reason: eestlinc with the name recognition. Necronopticous has the best chance at an upset.

24) Best Poster
Reason: Del Murder and eestlinc cancel each other out due to the clone effect, everyone's tired of Psychotic, and Big D is more visible than Masamune1600.

25) Best Spammer
Prediction: Old Manus
Reason: Not sure if I'm around enough to claim this one. Moldy for the win.

26) Best Chatter
Prediction: rubah
Reason: Stats Queen.

27) Funniest Member
Reason: How Yams always gets nominated for this is beyond me. Despite all the flak he takes, Psy still makes me laugh more than anyone else here.

28) Weirdest Member
Chris
Reason: Since you all have no taste, you won't vote for Calliope or Trumpet Thief. Who's left?

29) Horniest Member
Prediction: boris no no
Reason: Ansem vs. boris no no. I'm betting on boris having enough groupies voting for her.

Prediction: Jebus
Reason: Where's Maxico? It's Jebus time.

31) Most Missed Member
Prediction: The Captain
Reason: The only ones who could hold a candle to The Captain are banned.

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Prediction: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Reason: Name recognition. Maybe someday someone'll pick Masamune or Sephiroth.

33) Most Helpful Techy
Prediction: cl_out
Reason: Same old, same old.

34) Most Helpful Member
Prediction: Hsu
Reason: Big D's declining appearances will give Hsu the opportunity to seize this one.

35) Cutest Couple
Prediction: Lindy & Xander
Reason: It would be worth it just to see the look on Lindy's face.

Most Likely To...

Azar With A Hat
Prediction: Azar With A Hat
Reason: It's between Azar and Lynx, and I don't think Lynx cares enough to be a CK. Plus, Azar has a hat. And everyone else is lame.

37) Get Banned
Prediction: DMKA
Reason: Didn't PiP already get banned? I've legitimately been afraid DMKA would be banned forever.

38) Be Santa
Reason: Have any of you seen his beard?

Prediction: smittenkitten
Reason: Some things were just meant to be.

Prediction: Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Reason: Who else has thrown a screaming fit and not thought about deleting it?

Prediction: Escobert
Reason: I do this out of principle.

Prediction: Raistlin
Reason: Proto already won the modwhore-esque award last time.

Prediction: Darth Holmes
Reason: Man, you should have heard him that one time on voice chat when Spiff posted his picture. :p

Prediction: Sephiroth1999AD
Reason: He's gotta win something.

45) Get hit by a bus
Prediction: Shoden
Reason: Nobody likes Shoden.

46) Be driving the bus
Prediction: Dr Unne
Reason: Dr Unne likes nobody.

Prediction: Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Reason: It might be stolen away by LMA, but then again, it probably won't.

48) Be Mr. Burns
Prediction: Kawaii Ryűkishi
Reason: I don't watch the Simpsons, but I hear Burns is an order whore.

49) Be Smithers
Prediction: Ansem
Reason: I don't watch the Simpsons, but I hear Smithers is gay.

50) Get Together
Prediction: Kyono & Rye
Reason: That one thread about boobs. And countless other similar exchanges.

Erdrick Holmes
11-27-2005, 01:43 AM
Rubedo: Starting off with # 50… this one’s gonna be a toughie.

Chaos: What we have is seven idiotic pairings, an unlikely couple, the result of rape, and true love.

Rubedo: Hmm, definetly a toughie. Gonna be head to head action between Darth Holmes & MecaKane and Loony BoB & loony bob penetrated me.

Trowa: I believe that DarthHomes and his love will be able to overcome the odds. *sits and stares and sits and stares

You little punks, you're dead =P

Rye
11-27-2005, 01:46 AM
11) Nicest Member
Reason: Have you seen how Rye treats Kyono? I won't stand for the disrespect of a brown man.

xDDDD

DK
11-27-2005, 01:49 AM
Neel, for this I loved you: 11) Nicest Member

For number 50, however, you must die. :mad2:

Erdrick Holmes
11-27-2005, 01:50 AM
I don't know or care who wisn the horniest member award. But know this, I spent the last 30 hours of my DQ8 time trying to unlock Jessica's playboy bunny outfit.

TurkSlayer
11-27-2005, 01:53 AM
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Kyono
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Rye
TurkSlayer

TurkSlayer really wants it, and we know how emo(tional) Rye and Kyono can be, but I think this award suits a certain Grace Jones lover.
Psy predicts: Chris

:cry: Not even Psy has faith in my abilities...

RSL
11-27-2005, 02:04 AM
1) Best Member
eestlinc

I think it is eestlinc's time to shine.

2) Best Male
Psychotic

This is just a guess.

3) Best Female
Rye

Rye really is a stand out member and deserves a top award.

4) Best Administrator
Loony BoB

This one is a no brainer.

5) Best Cid's Knight
Leeza

Leeza works hard and I think the members realize that.

6) Best Site Staff
Samuraid

This isn't my area of expertise, so just a guess.

Neel With A Hat

Another guess.

8) Best Veteran
Psychotic

Psychotic will probably win.

9) Best Regular
Primus Inter Pares

I'd be suprised if this went to someone else.

10) Best Newbie
xAerisx

The only name I really recognize on the list.

11) Nicest Member
Big D

He's nice.

12) Evilest Member
Kawaii Ryűkishi

Even though he's not active and shouldn't have been nominated, I feel that he will probably receive the most votes.

13) Sexiest Male
Neel With A Hat

Just a guess.

14) Sexiest Female
Reles With A Hat

WIll probably get a lot of the #eoff vote.

15) Cutest Male
Loony BoB

How adorable.

16) Cutest Female
smittenkitten

If you look up cute in the dictionary, she's probably right there.

17) Best Custom Rank
rubah

BoB won't accept this if I don't pick one for every award. I don't know anyone's ranks and I'm not going to look them up. rubah got my vote because she's awesome so I guess I'll pick her in this too.

18) Best Avatar
Del Murder

Same as titles except minus the rubah part.

19) Best Signature
ShlupQuack

I will cry if I don't win this award, but I've seen many comments about Shlup's sig so I'm guessing she is going to win and I will indeed cry.

20) Best Artist
themagicroundabout

he draws good.

Rye

Rye is cool.

22) Best Writer
eestlinc

I don't read writing.

23) Best Poet
eestlinc

or poetry.

24) Best Poster
Del Murder

Quality posts.

25) Best Spammer
Psychotic

I feel that people will vote this.

26) Best Chatter
rubah

One of the only people I even talk to in there.

27) Funniest Member
Yamaneko

He makes me laugh.

28) Weirdest Member
Primus Inter Pares

Whoever said this guy is weird because he constantly posts a picture of himself in a dress was dead on.

29) Horniest Member
Darth Holmes

I hope BoB gets rid of this award next time. It is stupid.

Jebus

Jebus I guess.

31) Most Missed Member
Monkey

Everybody loves Monkey.

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Kawaii Ryűkishi

See my comments about the evilest member ciddie.

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out

cl_out is pretty helpful

34) Most Helpful Member
Loony BoB

I go to him when I need help!

35) Cutest Couple
Del Murder & Miriel

I saw a picture of their feet the other day. Very cute.

Most Likely To…

Parvus Edea

No idea. Probably none of them will but BoB won't let me not pick so here you are.

37) Get Banned
Primus Inter Pares

All the cool kids will vote this.

38) Be Santa
RSL

Apparently there's a campaign for this.

smittenkitten

Apparently there's a campaign for this.

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..

crybaby.

Primus Inter Pares

I bet a lot of people on this list have a good chance of winning a ciddie this year. But I bet Pip will dominate the votes for this one.

Raistlin

It's so true.

Darth Holmes

I'd be suprised if this hasn't already occured at some point.

Sephiroth1999AD

No idea.

45) Get hit by a bus
Shoden

Seems like a fit.

46) Be driving the bus
Psychotic

He's the new Wyllius I'd imagine.

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..

I want to know who nominated me for this one and why.

48) Be Mr. Burns
Del Snizz

shooting in the dark here.

49) Be Smithers
Spiffing Cheese

what

50) Get Togethere
Faris & Psychotic

I don't know. If Loony BoB and that penetrated one win, I'm going to kill some babies.

Agent Proto
11-27-2005, 02:56 AM
Apparently Proto has to make the thread, though I don't understand why. Also, he won't be back for a few days I think.

I don't understand why I have to be the one making these threads. I did so the last few times because it was my cool idea. :cool:

Trumpet Thief
11-27-2005, 04:32 AM
28) Weirdest Member
Chris
Reason: Since you all have no taste, you won't vote for Calliope or Trumpet Thief. Who's left?

chaos: Damn right. : /

Rubedo: Ahh Darth Holmes... It's that kind of attitude that's gonna win ya the "MLT Set a Daycare on fire 'cause your Coffee tasted bad" Ciddie next year. :D

Phil
11-27-2005, 04:38 AM
Haha I didnt even get nominated for anything this year. Oh well. THats what I get for falling off the face of the planet.

Del Murder
11-27-2005, 04:39 AM
This year I will predict who will make the best predictions. Current leader: Psychotic

And Yams is the funniest member. He is just too elitist to make posts intended for more than five people to find hilarious. Perhaps one day YOU will be one of those five (probably not).

Also, quality never beats quantity. This is rule number one in any vote.

People are predicting Puppet's av over mine and I don't even find it good enough to remember what it looks like.

I'm not really this bitter, I just play it on e-TV.

Anaisa
11-27-2005, 04:48 AM
Also, quality never beats quantity. And yes, that is a reference to Psychotic's breasts.

Well isn't that interesting.

Del Murder
11-27-2005, 04:49 AM
I can neither confirm nor deny the status of Psycho's breasts.

escobert
11-27-2005, 06:31 AM
Prediction: Escobert
Reason: I do this out of principle.

[/size]
<3

theundeadhero
11-27-2005, 01:11 PM
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..

crybaby.

xD!

Spatvark
11-27-2005, 04:18 PM
I predict that I will fail to win the Best Site Staff award for, what, the sixth time in a row? Bah *grumbles*

Lord Xehanort
11-27-2005, 04:19 PM

Stop being so damn modest and accept your 'Sexiest Male' and 'Cutest Male' awards.

Levian
11-27-2005, 05:55 PM
1) Best Member
Loony BoB
Well, it's not like it hasn't happened before.

2) Best Male
Psychotic
Either him or Loony BoB. I always enjoyed seeing them in a sword fight till the death.

3) Best Female
fire_of_avalon
She's crazy enough to actually pull it off. :cool:

4) Best Administrator
Loony BoB
Mr. popular. :mog:

5) Best Cid's Knight
Del Murder
Del Murder is funny, for a guy with freaky toes.

6) Best Site Staff
Samuraid
Well, I think he's done a lot of work or something.

Neel With A Hat
Neel has been very active and cool lately. :cool:

8) Best Veteran
Psychotic
Well.

9) Best Regular
Primus Inter Pares
I think this is a pretty safe bet.

10) Best Newbie
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
I don't know. I just picked the one with the funniest name.

11) Nicest Member
Rye
Well she's rather nice. Seemingly, that is.

12) Evilest Member
Leeza
Also seemingly nice. ;)

13) Sexiest Male
Primus Inter Pares
It's the hair.

14) Sexiest Female
Yooniece
This gal seems to have a lot of worshipers.

15) Cutest Male
Chris
I don't know.

16) Cutest Female
Rye
This ciddie belongs to Rye, I think. :cool:

17) Best Custom Rank
Old Manus
Mold Anus

18) Best Avatar
Del Murder
He's won with that avatar before, so why not again? :cool:

19) Best Signature
ShlupQuack
No comment.

20) Best Artist
black orb
Well.

Rye
Go Rye. :cool:

22) Best Writer
Necronopticous
Gotta love cheese.

23) Best Poet
eestlinc
Can't say I've read his work, but he's probably good. Or people will vote for him so he doesn't ban them.

24) Best Poster
Psychotic
He is. :moomba:

25) Best Spammer
Old Manus
He is. :moomba:

26) Best Chatter
rubah
rubah is the chat queen. Whatever that means. :choc2:

27) Funniest Member
Psychotic
Psychotic always wins lots of stuff.

28) Weirdest Member
Chaos. Prophecy. Crash..
Either him or Chris. But Chris hasn't been worshiping Jones as much as he used to.

29) Horniest Member
Darth Holmes
No matter who wins this award, Joel will be 10 times as horny as the winner.

Faris
Faris is awesome. :cool:

31) Most Missed Member
Monkey
Come back, stupid.

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Kawaii Ryűkishi
He's rather helpful, I think.

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out
I don't know how many times you've helped me.

34) Most Helpful Member
Samuraid
yeah, you too.

35) Cutest Couple
Del Murder & Miriel
Now post a pic already. :mad2:

Most Likely To…

Samuraid
Well he seems to work a lot, or something. :cool:

37) Get Banned
Primus Inter Pares
Yep.

38) Be Santa
RSL
It's the beard.

Raistlin
That'd be awesome. I'd pay to see it.

Chris
I don't know, it just feels right.

Primus Inter Pares
This is the truth.

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Probably will some day.

Leeza
Probably will some day.

Squall of SeeD
I don't think he would notice if he actually did win one.

45) Get hit by a bus
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Probably will some day.

46) Be driving the bus
Psychotic
Psychotic has won this before.

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Best qualified for the job.

48) Be Mr. Burns
eestlinc
I don't know.

49) Be Smithers
Psychotic
eestlinc + Psychotic. It just feels right.

50) Get Together
This also feels right. Like a hand in a glove, only the hand isn't really a hand and the glove certainly isn't a glove ifyouknowwhatimean. ;)

Primus Inter Pares
11-27-2005, 07:47 PM
1) Best Member
Loony BoB
The newer members seem to vote BoB a lot more, he's easily approachable and always cheery

2) Best Male
Loony BoB
Probably edge out Psy here as well

3) Best Female
ShlupQuack
She'll kill us all if it doesn't happen?

4) Best Administrator
RSL
Like BoB he's very approachable might take the ciddie here

5) Best Cid's Knight
fire_of_avalon
Bruce Willis loves you

6) Best Site Staff
Azar With A Hat
Always nice

ShlupQuack
Could be a tough one, but everyone knows Shlup

8) Best Veteran
Psychotic
If he doesn't win Best Member and Best Male he's gonna win this one, even if he does win Best Member and Best Male

9) Best Regular
Primus Inter Pares
Have I ever left my room?

10) Best Newbie
xAerisx
Only one I recognize here

11) Nicest Member
RSL
Comes across as very nice and easily approachable

12) Evilest Member
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Kishi'll win this one again, hands down, despite not being around for a while

13) Sexiest Male
Primus Inter Pares
Kyono: "I'd hit that twice, and once in the morning"

14) Sexiest Female
ShlupQuack
What can ye say?

15) Cutest Male
Loony BoB
Grainy webcam or not, I know *I* masturbated furiously

16) Cutest Female
Zeldy
The newer members will most probably vote this way

17) Best Custom Rank
Old Manus
Only one apart from Ansem's and Levians that I remember

18) Best Avatar
theundeadhero
Paint = win

19) Best Signature
ShlupQuack
Despite PiP imagry on LMA's Shlups dancing dragon is several hours a day well spent

20) Best Artist
black orb
Yeah...

Rye
Everyone loves Rye, and she does have talent behind her

22) Best Writer
Behold the Void
Yeah, how did BOU get nominated for this again?

23) Best Poet
Necronopticous
Don't reat poetry, so based on popularity here...

24) Best Poster
eestlinc
Hail eestlinc!

25) Best Spammer
Yamaneko
Outsider, most prominent and prolific spammer, doubt he'll win it though :(

26) Best Chatter
rubah
I AM RUBAH AND I AM A CHAT WHORE

27) Funniest Member
Old Manus
Been to the X-2 forum recently?

28) Weirdest Member
Future Esthar
I bet the Shinra were in FFVIII also

29) Horniest Member
yuna_elena
Probably get the chat vote

Jebus
SAVE ME JEBUS, and it's about time...

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki
Still comes to chat to whore votes, might get him the edge

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Always had the answers

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out
He's always about

34) Most Helpful Member
cl_out
Same as above

35) Cutest Couple
Lindy & Xander
Cute, yet evil

Most Likely To…

Parvus Edea
Good posts etc. although judging by the nominations I think this might have to do with who is least likely *shrug*

37) Get Banned
Primus Inter Pares
Without trying

38) Be Santa
RSL
The beard people, THE BEARD

smittenkitten
I can imagine this

Rye
EMO RYE

Primus Inter Pares
Not the next Jebus.

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Tough between him and Raistlin, but Raist is never about.

Leeza
Imagine the headlines

Future Esthar
Unless we say something about the Ciddies being about how Cid was actually a super space alien in 8, he won't notice, the people know this

45) Get hit by a bus
Shoden
Yeah, everyone hates Shoden

46) Be driving the bus
Psychotic
Psy'll win a lot of Ciddies, this is one of em

Little Miss Awesome
Outsider for this award, but with a never ending supply of blonde points...

48) Be Mr. Burns
Loony BoB
Read below

49) Be Smithers
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Imagine the mental pictures

50) Get Together
BoB and Psy'll have to wait for the next ciddies again...

-N-
11-27-2005, 08:19 PM
I don't understand why I have to be the one making these threads. I did so the last few times because it was my cool idea. :cool:I just needed to kick things off, and what better way than ragging on pr00t? :D

26) Best Chatter
rubah
I AM RUBAH AND I AM A CHAT WHOREMay the Questionnaire be with you. :up:

11-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Outsider, most prominent and prolific spammer, doubt he'll win it though
I'm not really sure you understand the point of predictions...

EDIT: And BoB just described BOU's last second-to-last-post in General Chat as 'arguably the best post he's ever read in EoFF'.

Primus Inter Pares
11-27-2005, 09:20 PM
I'm not really sure you understand the point of predictions...
Here, I predicted an outsider just incase, it's all good to predict the most likely but you win by predicting those tough ones. It's like football betting, there are several dead certs, if you chose the outsider for ONE and they win, you increase your chances greatly.

EDIT: It was my one outside prediction, always fun to make :p

-N-
11-27-2005, 09:21 PM
So BoB and AG nominated BOU in? :p

One post isn't enough.

eestlinc
11-27-2005, 09:51 PM
I will do this.

1) Best Member - Loony BoB
BoB wins because for some reason he seems really prominent during the ciddies. How come everyone knows BoB is Award Guy but not very many people know I am Election Booth? What's up with that? Maybe I'm not enough of an attention whore!

2) Best Male - eestlinc
You people have no idea how great I am at being male! Or maybe you do, and that's why I win this one. Even though I won't, because you have no idea.

3) Best Female - ShlupQuack
She's popular and is apparently a woman, and used to be an admin but seems much more relaxed now. So yea, I like Shlup here.

4) Best Administrator - Loony BoB
When in doubt, pick BoB.

5) Best Cid's Knight - Big D
Gets more votes than the average D. I'll be happy as long as I beat out Yams again.

6) Best Site Staff - Azar With A Hat
Magic Georgia power lifts the popular Azar to the crown, hat and all.

7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff - Neel With A Hat
Neel knows how to curry favor with the voters, if you know what I mean.

8) Best Veteran - Psychotic
Absolutely the most famous non-titled member of the boards. Can't see anyone else winning this, even the great if elusive krissy.

9) Best Regular - The Jamie Star Scenario
Flashy signature and Four Tet shoutouts lead to victory in my book. Besides, RSL is on drugs now, and you know what that means.

10) Best Newbie - xAerisx
PM eestlinc for sex!!!

11) Nicest Member - Big D
With Xander and Captain being mostly inactive, Big D should be able to pull this one out. I think Leeza has been being too evil lately to win this one.

12) Evilest Member - Leeza
Leeza has been subversively campaigning for this ciddie in the ciddies thread by deleting other people's self-promoting posts. It's an ingenius plan and only an evil mastermind could pull it off.

13) Sexiest Male - RSL
In a just world, this ciddie would end in a nine way tie with all members having zero votes, and then RSL would slip in for the win with his obligatory one vote.

14) Sexiest Female - Yooniece
Everybody loves an asian girl, right?

15) Cutest Male - Chris
Yea, I got nothing.

16) Cutest Female - Zeldy
Zeldy is cute, and I'm too much older than her to think anything more than that.

17) Best Custom Rank - eestlinc
I have the Baloki connection here, and the sonic youth connection for the three people here who like them, and that should be enough to prevail in a category full of unmemorable custom titles.

18) Best Avatar - ShlupQuack
All of these avatars suck, but at least Shlup's is kinda cool.

19) Best Signature - RSL
RSL, duck!

20) Best Artist - Rye
Emo rangers ftw

21) Best Graphic Designer - Xander
Xander gets paid to do it!

22) Best Writer - Gokukid749876
The dragon part wasn't really true, except in metaphorical terms, you know.

23) Best Poet - eestlinc
I like to think my poetry is pretty good.

24) Best Poster - Big D
I am really the best poster, but I still won't win. D does a good job, though.

25) Best Spammer - eestlinc
I am the best spammer. That is a fact. I don't care what you think.

26) Best Chatter - rubah
quantity prevails! besides, I've chatted with rubah so she gets bonus points.

27) Funniest Member - eestlinc
I wouldn't pick myself again except nobody else on this list is funny, except for maybe Yams, but I'm funnier than Yams.

28) Weirdest Member - Quina
You get the feeling Quina posts like s/he does just to win Ciddies, you know. Funny how s/he comes out right before the competition starts.

29) Horniest Member - ShlupQuack
apparently my motto this year is "when in doubt, pick Mandee"

30) Most Underrated Member - Faris
Who?

31) Most Missed Member - Linus
Wow, there is some tough competition here. I think the oldbies vote in force and Linus prevails.

32) Most Helpful Gamer - Masamune∙1600
He pretty much has to win this, right? Otherwise all his hours of posting ridiculously long game explanations would have been in vain!

33) Most Helpful Techy - cl_out
Somebody put out the rumor that clout is helpful. What a vicious rumor.

34) Most Helpful Member - Loony BoB
One time BoB helped me tie my shoes.

35) Cutest Couple - Del Murder & Miriel
Of course we don't know if they're cute or not because they put big bubbles in front of their heads!

Most Likely To…

36) Become a Cid's Knight - Chocolate Thief Locke
The only even remotely reasonable choice.

37) Get Banned - DMKA
So many good choices! I'll pick DMKA just because he hates me and I feel like I should keep up the rivalry or whatever.

38) Be Santa - RSL
He likes snowmobiling and has a beard. That pretty much wraps it up for RSL.

39) Be Santa's Little Helper - smittenkitten
RSL loves smittenkitten. It is true.

40) Cry Like A Baby When They Win This Award - Kyono
I'm not even going to say anything.

41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time - Primus Inter Pares
Seems inevitable.

42) Drive half of the EoFF staff into quitting - Raistlin
Nobody can hold a candle to Raistlin in sheer annoyance.

43) Freak out and kill somebody - Darth Holmes
If Kane ever stops posting, you know why.

44) Not even realise they won a Ciddie because they only post in the gaming forums - Future Esthar
Go read a couple of FE's threads, then come back and tell me anyone else even comes close to winning this award.

45) Get hit by a bus - Darth Holmes
Such an easy target!

46) Be driving the bus - Meat Puppet
He'd be like one of those crazy mag riders in Mad Max and be all shaolin killing-with-bus style.

47) Be a Test Subject for Foolproofing - Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Dreddz deserves this one, but Crash is a little more high profile.

48) Be Mr. Burns - eestlinc
FLY MY PRETTIES, FLY!

49) Be Smithers - Hawkeye
HELLO EEST LINC, I LIKE TURNING YOU ON

50) Get Together - Loony BoB & loony bob penetrated me
It really is a match made in heaven.

Lord Xehanort
11-28-2005, 12:58 AM
For the people who think my custom rank was changed: I changed it back. You can vote for 'No Guys on Each Other for Me'

Quina
11-28-2005, 01:13 AM
I show up when I feel like, e e.

I will have my prediction out by next week sometime.

Yamaneko
11-28-2005, 01:34 AM
Do not let these predictions influence your votes. This is your warning.

1) Best Member
Del Murder
eestlinc
kikimm
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
yuna_elena

I know eest is really shooting for this one. Well, with the zany posts, the nonchalant take on the sanctity of the archive forum, and the way he gets irritated with everything we do, he thinks he has this covered. He has to face up against returning champions Loony BoB and Del Murder. And that's no easy feet considering their popularity has only slightly diminished over the past six months. eest's problems don't end there. Psychotic and RSL are hungering for a piece of that digital award as well. It could be anyone's game... except those other nominees. They don't stand a chance.

Winner: eestlinc

2) Best Male
Del Murder
DMKA
eestlinc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

Can Psychotic win this and Best Member? No, because I didn't vote for him and I won't stand for it. Can you believe this guy has a following. I mean I can see Jesus having his crew, but what we have here cult, and the country where I live (California) doesn't give tax exemptions to cults. So then, we shouldn't give Psychotic his precious Best Male award. Who am I kidding, you're all idiots...

Winner: Psychotic

3) Best Female
boris no no
fire_of_avalon
kikimm
Leeza
Resha
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Zeldy

Women, who needs them, am I right?

Winner: fire_of_avalon

4) Best Administrator
Cid
cl_out
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Loony BoB
Roogle
RSL

Until I've ascended to my rightful place, we have a choice between these sad saps. Where's Kishi? IS HE TOO GOOD FOR US? And just because Cid created this place, is married, and has to worry about that, he thinks he can show up whenever he desires! clout spends more time creating usergroups than Loony BoB spends creating spreadsheets. Both Roogle and RSL have names that start with "R"; capital "Rs" might I add. But RSL is the only man from Iowa I've ever loved, and I love corn.

Winner: RSL

5) Best Cid's Knight
Behold the Void
Big D
Del Murder
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Hsu
kikimm
Leeza
Necronopticous
rubah
Yamaneko

Your vote on this one should be entirely based on eest coming in last. We'll just say that Leeza wins this one by default and not because she steals all my credit.

Winner: Leeza

6) Best Site Staff
Azar With A Hat
CloudDragon
Cloud_Strider
eternalshiva
Flying Mullet
Samuraid
Spatvark
theundeadhero

The last time I checked the front site I wasn't just using my right hand to control Terra... oh wait, I was using my left hand. The point is I don't go there often, and thus cannot truly appreciate all the hard work that goes into making the site while Leeza takes all the credit.

Winner: Azar With A Hat

Agent Proto
Chemical
Giga Guess
Monkey
Neel With A Hat
Raistlin
ShlupQuack
TheAbominatrix
Trumpet Thief
Xander

I'm afraid if I don't pick Agent Proto I'm going to have to sit through one of his speeches where he tells us how staff is doing it all wrong, and how his way is the only way. Temp bans? What were you thinking, man?!!!!

Winner: Agent Proto

8) Best Veteran
Kyono
Levian
Not At All Reno
Psychotic
Resha
Rye
Squinn

I could've sworn everyone except krissy was a regular. Who's this "Levian" fellow? It's a freaking conspiracy by Psychotic to make him look good. I'm onto you!

Winner: Levian

9) Best Regular
Autumn Rain
bipper
Darth Ultimortal
I'm my own MILF
kyuzo
Primus Inter Pares
Sapphiresea
The Jamie Star Scenario
TurkSlayer

Ok, now you're pulling my leg. These are newbies right? AG is being funny, right... right? I recognize Primus Inter Pares, and this might be the last time he has a chance of winning a Ciddie before he's asked to leave EoFF. We got rid of that damned picture, I can surely get away with one banning.

Winner: Primus Inter Pares

10) Best Newbie
FF Crazy!
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
i_wana_b_blck
RPJesus
xAerisx

I'd make a joke about these being actual members, but that's GETTING OLD LIKE SO MANY JOKES AROUND HERE.

Winner: RPJesus

11) Nicest Member
Big D
kikimm
Leeza
RSL
Rusty
Rye
The Captain
Xander

Big D has a beard. When has anyone with a beard ever been nice? On the other hand when has a Russian ever been nice? But then again, RSL has a beard and I'm pretty sure I'm related to him somehow, so how can he be so nice? Maybe all those corn fields with their pesticides have somehow altered RSL's true self: a hateful, Iowanian (?), bent on the destruction of everything good and pure. God bless DDT and the murderous bastard who created it.

12) Evilest Member
boris no no
Jebus
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
Lindy
MecaKane
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spatvark

Leeza is Russian, but doesn't have a beard. Spatvark might have a beard, I'm not sure, but he has a lot of hair. He's not Russian, though, I don't think... I'll just go with what I do know.

13) Sexiest Male
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
DMKA
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
Shoden
Spuuky

Did you ever notice how Spuuky became sexy once he got a girlfriend? Why must fate taunt me so!!!

Winner: Chaos Prophecy.Crash..

14) Sexiest Female
Dking'squeen
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Fuzakeru
Leeza
Marshall Banana
Reles With A Hat
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Spiffing Cheese
TheAbominatrix
Yooniece

No Iri Valentine? Nuts to that.

Winner: Yooniece

15) Cutest Male
Chris
Kyono
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
RSL
Sasquatch
themagicroundabout

Not that I spend hours in the album checking them out, but...

Winner: Chris

16) Cutest Female
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Kami
kikimm
Miriel
Resha
Rye
ShlupQuack
smittenkitten
Yooniece
yuna_elena
Zeldy

Same as fourteen.

17) Best Custom Rank
Ansem
Del Mordor
Denmark
DMKA
eestlinc
Levian
Old Manus
Psychotic
rubah
Spuuky
theundeadhero

*permanent mitten*

18) Best Avatar
Azar With A Hat
Del Mordor
Del Murder
Denmark
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Primus Inter Pares
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow
v.e.n.o.m.

Del Murder claims this and the best sig award are the most important ones. Can we believe a guy that doesn't even post real pictures of himself online? Primus Inter Pares, now there's a guy with some class. Although I don't quite understand his fixation with women's clothing, but who am I to judge the perverted acts of others?

Winner: Del Murder

19) Best Signature
Award Guy
Del Murder
Little Miss Awesome
Neel With A Hat
Psychotic
Raven Nox
RSL
ShlupQuack
themagicroundabout
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow

What signatures?

20) Best Artist
black orb
KoShiatar
Rye
Shimeng
themagicroundabout

A lot of people say black orb is a good artist, and when was the last time people here have been wrong... in the last hour?

Winner: black orb

Casteal
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Rye
Sepho
Xander

What do you call an artist that can't draw? A graphic designer. ZING!

Winner: Xander

22) Best Writer
Behold the Void
eestlinc
Gokukid749876
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

Gokukid has a lot of archived threads, but eest has an online blog with his writings on it, so he must be the better of the two!

23) Best Poet
Calliope
eestlinc
Jack
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

They just make it up as they go along.

24) Best Poster
Big D
Chris
Craig
Del Murder
eestlinc
Masamune∙1600
Psychotic
Resha

Remember how in high school you could get an "A" by writing a 15 page paper the teacher didn't want to read? Well, the same applies here, except we want to read it... yes, that's it. Don't hurt their feelings.

Winner: Big D

25) Best Spammer
Darth Ultimortal
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Neel With A Hat
Not At All Reno
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Yamaneko

There's a lot of crap here, but I would never tell it to their faces. I just don't like hearing the truth.

26) Best Chatter
Cbc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Primus Inter Pares
Resha
rubah
themagicroundabout
yuna_elena

I heard rubah spends more time in chat than I spend doing nothing. If that's the case then I know someone that can help her with that problem.

Winner: rubah

27) Funniest Member
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

Would it kill you not to be so funny, eest! That's all I'm asking.

28) Weirdest Member
Calliope
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Darth Ultimortal
Fliff-the-mooglepancake
Future Esthar
GooeyToast
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Quina
TifaLockhart7
Trumpet Thief

To this day I have yet to fully comprehend the entires Calliope makes in her LJ. I just nod and smile, nod and smile.

Winner: Calliope

29) Horniest Member
Ansem
boris no no
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
faster skating penguin
Fuzakeru
Jebus
ShlupQuack
yuna_elena
Zeldy

What would the Internet be without this bunch? The cream of the crop. The mighty wood of the forest, or bush of the plains.

Winner: ShlupQuack

Faris
Jebus
theundeadhero

Who knows?

Winner: Jebus

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki
Citizen Bleys
ff babe
GunbladeMaster
HOOTERS
Iri Valentine
Kathryn
Linus
m4tt
Misfit
Monkey
The Captain

My heart says Citizen Bleys, but my guys downstairs say... wait, they say Citizen Bleys too.

Winner: Citizen Bleys

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Darth Holmes
DJZen
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Masamune∙1600
Necronopticous
Sephiroth1999AD
TheAbominatrix

They might be good gamers, but can they get headshots, unscoped with a Scout?

Winner: Necronopticous

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out
Hsu
Samuraid
Sepho
Yamaneko

Telling members to reformat and use Firefox since 2002.

Winner: cl_out

34) Most Helpful Member
Big D
bipper
cl_out
Hsu
Leeza
Loony BoB
RSL
Rye
Samuraid
ShlupQuack
The Captain

The Captain once talked me out of jumping. I hate him for that.

35) Cutest Couple
Del Murder & Miriel
Lindy & Xander

Wait, Del Murder x Miriel?! I didn't know his gf was for real.

Winner: Del Murder x Miriel?!

Most Likely To…

Agent Proto
Azar With A Hat
Chocolate Thief Locke
Fresno
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Parvus Edea
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin
Samuraid

Do I know something you don't know?

Winner: Chocolate Thief Locke

37) Get Banned
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Ultimortal
DMKA
nik0tine
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Shoden

I know something you don't know.

38) Be Santa
Award Guy
cl_out
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
RSL
theundeadhero

I swear I sat on RSL's lap when I was five. And no, it wasn't Christmas.

Escobert
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Raistlin
Rye
smittenkitten
Spiffing Cheese
Yamaneko

I always imagined Raistlin hauling a load, all the while being whipped for incompetence.

Winner: Raistlin

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Kyono
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Rye
TurkSlayer

Isn't Chaos Prophecy.Crash.. in preschool? Don't give them what they want and BAM, you regret that night in the back seat for the rest of your life.

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Mordor
Escobert
Jebus
Primus Inter Pares
rubah
Spiffing Cheese

Anyone who wins such an absurd award as the one above deserves this one too.

Agent Proto
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Ultimortal
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Raistlin

If I ever quit I'm going to blame it on Raistlin because it's the only reasonable thing to do.

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Del Murder
Leeza
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Spiffing Cheese
Tasura

The way our education system is going I can see a preschooler killing someone.

Darth Holmes
DJZen
fflover100
Future Esthar
Lord Chainsaw
Psychotic
Sephiroth1999AD
Squall of SeeD
Tsukasa

He'll be too busy beating ActRaiser with one life.

Winner: Lord Chainsaw

45) Get hit by a bus
boris no no
Cbc
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Hawkeye
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Shoden

I can dream.

46) Be driving the bus
Dr Unne
fire_of_avalon
Jebus
kaggski
kikimm
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Resha

Ever since they revoked his license he hasn't been the same.

Winner: Dr Unne

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Dreddz
Little Miss Awesome
Old Manus
Psychotic
Raistlin
RSL

What's that? Anyway, it has fool in the word.

48) Be Mr. Burns
Del Snizz
eestlinc
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Kyono
Lindy
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin

He never liked the sun much.

Winner: Lindy

49) Be Smithers
Ansem
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Murder
Hawkeye
Necronopticous
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spiffing Cheese

And his dandy male companion...

50) Get Together
Award Guy & Loony BoB
Calliope & ShlupQuack
Darth Holmes & MecaKane
Faris & Psychotic
Kyono & Rye
Loony BoB & Psychotic
RSL & rubah

I've come to the last award and I can't think of anything to say. Oh well.

Winner: Darth Holmes & MecaKane

Suckers! These predictions are supposed to influence your votes!

Del Murder
11-28-2005, 01:46 AM
Crap! I've been influenced.

Psychotic is still the leader in the clubhouse. I like Yam's the best (since he made the right choices in Sig and Avatar), but he is so out of touch with the common member these days that he'll probably only get 2-3 right (besides Sig and Avatar).

RSL
11-28-2005, 01:47 AM
Yeah, predicting me for best admin is silly unless BoB and cl_out were to suddenly die.

Wait a minute, you aren't planning anything, are you Yams?

Yamaneko
11-28-2005, 01:49 AM
The point of these predictions aren't to predict winners, but to make fun of the EoFF populace, especially those members you detest. The supposed point of this thread is only a backdrop so people think I'm joking around.

eestlinc
11-28-2005, 01:51 AM
17) Best Custom Rank
Ansem
Del Mordor
Denmark
DMKA
eestlinc
Levian
Old Manus
Psychotic
rubah
Spuuky
theundeadhero

*permanent mitten*

that's actually really funny.

Yamaneko
11-28-2005, 01:52 AM
They also don't have to make sense.

Del Murder
11-28-2005, 01:53 AM
Even better, I'm wearing mittens right now!

Miriel
11-28-2005, 01:59 AM
So BoB and AG nominated BOU in? :p

One post isn't enough.

It really was a helluva post.

Also, you people need to stop with the "omg, del murder and miriel won't show us their picture blah blah blah!" We're sexy, just take my word for it. And I read this thread but I haven't voted yet. Oh snap.

eestlinc
11-28-2005, 02:33 AM
two words: ugmo lou

Elite Lord Sigma
11-28-2005, 03:30 AM
I predict Primus Inter Pares will win Most Likely to Get Banned.

Samuraid
11-28-2005, 06:44 AM
It's hard to accurately predict anything beyond:

Best Member: Loony BoB
MLT Win a Ciddie for the first time: PiP

I predict that I will fail to win the Best Site Staff award for, what, the sixth time in a row? Bah *grumbles*
Neither Spat or I will win any of the best SS or most helpful member Ciddies. No one even sees all the stuff that gets done behind the scenes anyway, thus no one ever votes that way. :p

DMKA
11-28-2005, 08:54 AM
This thread is stupid and I hate it.

lol eest, don't flatter yourself too much.

Mitch
11-28-2005, 09:01 AM
1) Best Member

Psychotic

2) Best Male

Loony BoB

3) Best Female

ShlupQuack

4) Best Administrator

Loony BoB

5) Best Cid's Knight

Necronopticous

6) Best Site Staff

Azar With A Hat

ShlupQuack

8) Best Veteran

Psychotic

9) Best Regular

Primus Inter Pares

10) Best Newbie

ff7+ff10 gurl 100

11) Nicest Member

Big D

12) Evilest Member

Primus Inter Pares

13) Sexiest Male

Psychotic

14) Sexiest Female

ShlupQuack

15) Cutest Male

themagicroundabout

16) Cutest Female

smittenkitten

17) Best Custom Rank

Old Manus

18) Best Avatar

Del Murder

19) Best Signature

Neel With A Hat

20) Best Artist

Rye

Sepho

22) Best Writer

themagicroundabout

23) Best Poet

themagicroundabout

24) Best Poster

Big D

25) Best Spammer

Primus Inter Pares

26) Best Chatter

Primus Inter Pares

27) Funniest Member

Old Manus

28) Weirdest Member

Trumpet Thief

29) Horniest Member

faster skating penguin

theundeadhero

31) Most Missed Member

HOOTERS

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Darth Holmes

33) Most Helpful Techy

Samuraid

34) Most Helpful Member

Big D

35) Cutest Couple

Most Likely To…

Agent Proto

37) Get Banned

Primus Inter Pares

38) Be Santa

Loony BoB

Psychotic

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..

Escobert

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..

Psychotic

44) Not even realise they won a Ciddie because they only post in the gaming forums.

Future Esthar

45) Get hit by a bus

Meat Puppet

46) Be driving the bus

Meat Puppet

Old Manus

48) Be Mr. Burns

Loony BoB

49) Be Smithers

Hawkeye

50) Get Together

Award Guy & Loony BoB
eadhero

Chris
11-28-2005, 11:51 AM
1) Best Member
Del Murder
eestlinc
kikimm
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
yuna_elena

I'd say kikimm has a pretty good chance of winning this; she's cool, nice, bitchy, sexy as hell but most of all...wait! She's sexay!!!1ONE.
Winner: kikimm

2) Best Male
Del Murder
DMKA
eestlinc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

Kirobito is way underrated in my opinion, pretty cool being!
Winner: Kirobaito.

3) Best Female
boris no no
fire_of_avalon
kikimm
Leeza
Resha
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Zeldy

Wow, what a tough choice to make. I love all of them, boris no no is funny as she is sexy; FOA is sexy as she is funny; kikimm is a hottie!; Leeza is a pretty cool cat; Resha my Asian sister xD; rubah because she's a "sexy gal from outer space"; Rye amazing artist and very gentle being; ShlupQuack abrasive, blunt, bitchy, violent and cocky as hell (my kind of gal...BJ is out of the picture >=[); Zeldy, peldy, celdy, teldy, smelly! :love:
Winner: Shlup. :(

4) Best Administrator
Cid
cl_out
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Loony BoB
Roogle
RSL

cl_out is fun to say!
Winner: cl_out.

5) Best Cid's Knight
Behold the Void
Big D
Del Murder
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Hsu
kikimm
Leeza
Necronopticous
rubah
Yamaneko

Leeza will probably take this one home and if so, it's deserving. But, rubah is right behind her!
Winner: rubah.

6) Best Site Staff
Azar With A Hat
CloudDragon
Cloud_Strider
eternalshiva
Flying Mullet
Samuraid
Spatvark
theundeadhero

Mullet has a mullet...hahahahahahaha?
Winner: Samuraid. :D

Agent Proto
Chemical
Giga Guess
Monkey
Neel With A Hat
Raistlin
ShlupQuack
TheAbominatrix
Trumpet Thief
Xander

Xander, no doubt about it. ;)
Winner: Xander.

8) Best Veteran
Kyono
Levian
Not At All Reno
Psychotic
Resha
Rye
Squinn

Rye is goin' to win this one for her stunning personality. <3
Winner: Rye.

9) Best Regular
Alive-Man
Autumn Rain
bipper
I'm my own MILF
kyuzo
Primus Inter Pares
Sapphiresea
The Jamie Star Scenario
TurkSlayer

Kyuzo deserves this one. Just 'cause.
Winner: Kyuzo.

10) Best Newbie
FF Crazy!
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
i_wana_b_blck
RPJesus
xAerisx

xAerisx hottie! spottie! dottie! winner!
Winner: xAerisx.

11) Nicest Member
Big D
kikimm
Leeza
RSL
Rusty
Rye
The Captain
Xander

Kikimm 'cause she bans nicely. XD
Winner: Kikimm.

12) Evilest Member
boris no no
Jebus
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
Lindy
MecaKane
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spatvark

boris no no because she goes out of her way to utterly destroy her nicer twin, Kagga. :love:
Winner: boris no no.

13) Sexiest Male
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
DMKA
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
Shoden
Spuuky

Besides the OBVIOUS choice I'd have to say Psy. (Call me). :joey:
Winner: Psy.

14) Sexiest Female
Dking'squeen
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Fuzakeru
Leeza
Marshall Banana
Reles With A Hat
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Spiffing Cheese
TheAbominatrix
Yooniece

Yooniece. :love:
Winner; Yooniece.

15) Cutest Male
Chris
Kyono
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
RSL
Sasquatch
themagicroundabout

Again, the choice is OBVIOUS (hint! hint!) okay, RSL's beard.
Winner: RSL.

16) Cutest Female
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Kami
kikimm
Miriel
Resha
Rye
ShlupQuack
smittenkitten
Yooniece
yuna_elena
Zeldy

ShlupQuack...:love:
Winner: *Dreamland*

17) Best Custom Rank
Ansem
Del Mordor
Denmark
DMKA
eestlinc
Levian
Old Manus
Psychotic
rubah
Spuuky
theundeadhero

I wouldn't mind you fascisting me, Psy! :love:
Winner: Psy.

18) Best Avatar
Azar With A Hat
Del Mordor
Del Murder
Denmark
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Primus Inter Pares
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow
v.e.n.o.m.

Sissy boy, Meat Puppet. :(
Winner: Meat Puppet.

19) Best Signature
Award Guy
Del Murder
Little Miss Awesome
Neel With A Hat
Psychotic
Raven Nox
RSL
ShlupQuack
themagicroundabout
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow

Monster...so...big...is...green...
Winner: Shlup.

20) Best Artist
black orb
KoShiatar
Rye
Shimeng
themagicroundabout
>>possibly black orb!
Psy predicts: black orb

Rye, no doubt about it what-so-ever!

Casteal
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Rye
Sepho
Xander

Again, Rye is the icing on the cake.

22) Best Writer
Behold the Void
eestlinc
Gokukid749876
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

Good 'ol Nik0tine takes it away.
Winner: Nik0tine.

23) Best Poet
Calliope
eestlinc
Jack
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

WHAT ABOUT ME? ;____;
Winner: Calliope.

24) Best Poster
Big D
Chris
Craig
Del Murder
eestlinc
Masamune·1600
Psychotic
Resha

Something Big...wait!
Winner: Big D.

25) Best Spammer
Alive-Man
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Neel With A Hat
Not At All Reno
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Yamaneko

When I get that feeling, I want sexual healing. Sexual. Healing. :eep:
Winner: Meat Puppet.

26) Best Chatter
Cbc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Primus Inter Pares
Resha
rubah
themagicroundabout
yuna_elena

Resha is pretty active there!
Winner: Resha.

27) Funniest Member
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

Yeah!
Winner: Psy Puppet.

28) Weirdest Member
Alive-Man
Calliope
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Fliff-the-mooglepancake
Future Esthar
GooeyToast
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Quina
TifaLockhart7
Trumpet Thief

Future Esthar.... .... .... .... !
Winner: "....."

29) Horniest Member
Ansem
boris no no
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
faster skating penguin
Fuzakeru
Jebus
ShlupQuack
yuna_elena
Zeldy

Ansem.
Winner: Ansem. :D

Faris
Jebus
theundeadhero

Faris without doubt.
Winner: Faris.

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki
Citizen Bleys
ff babe
GunbladeMaster
HOOTERS
Iri Valentine
Kathryn
Linus
m4tt
Misfit
Monkey
The Captain

Misfit is a legend. :(
Winner: Misfit.

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Darth Holmes
DJZen
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Masamune·1600
Necronopticous
Sephiroth1999AD
TheAbominatrix

Kishi usuallys wipes the floor with the competition. (I agree)
Psy predicts: Kawaii Ryűkishi.

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out
Hsu
Samuraid
Sepho
Yamaneko

Sepho.
Winner: Sepho.

34) Most Helpful Member
Big D
bipper
cl_out
Hsu
Leeza
Loony BoB
RSL
Rye
Samuraid
ShlupQuack
The Captain

H + Su = Hsu.
Winner: Hsu.

35) Cutest Couple
Del Murder & Miriel
Lindy & Xander

No, no, no.
Winner: BTP & Shlup.

Most Likely To…

Agent Proto
Azar With A Hat
Chocolate Thief Locke
Fresno
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Parvus Edea
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin
Samuraid

I don't see which one of these would make a good Cid Knight, but Fresno deserves it.
Winner: Fresno.

37) Get Banned
Alive-Man
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
DMKA
nik0tine
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Shoden

I really do hate that guy.

38) Be Santa
Award Guy
cl_out
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
RSL
theundeadhero

Santa Bob?
Winner: Bob.

Escobert
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Raistlin
Rye
smittenkitten
Spiffing Cheese
Yamaneko

Raistlin.
Winner: Raistlin. :cool:

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Kyono
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Rye
TurkSlayer

The Summoner of Leviathan most likely.
Winner: :D

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Mordor
Escobert
Jebus
Primus Inter Pares
rubah
Spiffing Cheese

rubah, I would have voted Escobert but he doesn't seem to like me, so.
Winner: rubah.

Agent Proto
Alive-Man
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Raistlin

Psy!!
Winner: Psy!!!!!!!!!!!111111One.

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Del Murder
Leeza
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Spiffing Cheese
Tasura

Crash. Definitely Crash!
Winner: Crash.

Darth Holmes
DJZen
fflover100
Future Esthar
Lord Chainsaw
Psychotic
Sephiroth1999AD
Squall of SeeD
Tsukasa

Joel.
Winner: Joel.

45) Get hit by a bus
boris no no
Cbc
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Hawkeye
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Shoden

boris no no's reign has been too long! :(
Winner: boris no no.

46) Be driving the bus
Dr Unne
fire_of_avalon
Jebus
kaggski
kikimm
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Resha

Kaggski should be the one to finish off the malicious boris! :love:
Winner: Kaggski.

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Dreddz
Little Miss Awesome
Old Manus
Psychotic
Raistlin
RSL

Crash, sorry dude but you're goin' to take home this Ciddie.
Winner: Crash.

48) Be Mr. Burns
Del Snizz
eestlinc
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Kyono
Lindy
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin

Lindy.
Winner: Lindy!

49) Be Smithers
Ansem
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Murder
Hawkeye
Necronopticous
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spiffing Cheese

Ansem, definitely Ansem.
Winner: Ansem.

50) Get Together
Award Guy & Loony BoB
Calliope & ShlupQuack
Darth Holmes & MecaKane
Faris & Psychotic
Kyono & Rye
Loony BoB & Psychotic
RSL & rubah

Kyono and Rye.
Winner: ^

11-28-2005, 12:33 PM
28) Weirdest Member
Future Esthar.... .... .... .... !

37) Get Banned
I really do hate that guy.

Can you please confirm who these are? I mean, I'm assuming Crash, but your Weirdest Member thing made me think Future Esthar, too, so I'm a bit confused as to who you're suggesting in them.

Chris
11-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Weirdest Member is Future Esthar. Get Banned is...I'd rather not say (Sasquatch).

DK
11-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Et tu, Chris? :(

Old Manus
11-28-2005, 04:37 PM
1) Best Member - yuna_elena
2) Best Male - Roogle
3) Best Female - Zeldy
4) Best Administrator - Roogle
5) Best Cid's Knight - Necronopticous
6) Best Site Staff - CloudDragon
7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff - Chemical
8) Best Veteran - Squinn
9) Best Regular - Sapphiresea
10) Best Newbie - RPJesus
11) Nicest Member - kikimm
12) Evilest Member - Spatvark
13) Sexiest Male - Spuuky
14) Sexiest Female - Fuzakeru
15) Cutest Male - themagicroundabout
16) Cutest Female - Kami
17) Best Custom Rank - DMKA
18) Best Avatar - theundeadhero
19) Best Signature - Raven Nox
20) Best Artist - KoShiatar
21) Best Graphic Designer - Sepho
22) Best Writer - themagicroundabout
23) Best Poet - Jack
24) Best Poster - Craig
25) Best Spammer - Neel With A Hat
26) Best Chatter - themagicroundabout
27) Funniest Member - The Summoner of Leviathan
28) Weirdest Member - TifaLockhart7
29) Horniest Member - faster skating penguin
30) Most Underrated Member - theundeadhero
31) Most Missed Member - m4tt
32) Most Helpful Gamer - Sephiroth1999AD
33) Most Helpful Techy - Yamaneko
34) Most Helpful Member - RSL
35) Cutest Couple - Ansem & The Summoner of Leviathan

Most Likely To…

36) Become a Cid's Knight - Raistlin
37) Get Banned - Sasquatch
38) Be Santa - Award Guy
39) Be Santa's Little Helper - Yamaneko
40) Cry Like A Baby When They Win This Award - Kyono
41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time - Escobert
42) Drive half of the EoFF staff into quitting - Raistlin
43) Freak out and kill somebody - Tasura
44) Not even realise they won a Ciddie because they only post in the gaming forums - Psychotic (how the hell did he get in)
45) Get hit by a bus - Leeza
46) Be driving the bus - kaggski
47) Be a Test Subject for Foolproofing - RSL
48) Be Mr. Burns - Kyono
49) Be Smithers - Hawkeye
50) Get Together - Darth Holmes & MecaKane

watch me win the predictions

Raistlin
11-28-2005, 05:51 PM
And Yams is the funniest member. He is just too elitist to make posts intended for more than five people to find hilarious. Perhaps one day YOU will be one of those five (probably not).
Yams is definitely the funniest member. I think a close consideration would be Not At All Reno, but that whole six months rule thingy definitely goes in favor of Yamsy-kins.

And anyone who doesn't vote me obviously hasn't ever looked in Feedback. Or my LJ. Proto annoyed staff members as a consequence of his actions. I annoy staff as my first and foremost goal. :D

Zeldy
11-28-2005, 06:03 PM
1) Best Member
Del Murder
eestlinc
kikimm
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
yuna_elena

They are all well known characters. But I think Del Murder, eestlinc, Roogle, RSL and yuna_elena may get out-shadowed by the others :(
Zeldy Prediction: Psychotic

2) Best Male
Del Murder
DMKA
eestlinc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

Loony BoB is just loved by all. Loony BoB > All
Zeldy Prediction: Loony BoB

3) Best Female
boris no no
fire_of_avalon
kikimm
Leeza
Resha
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Zeldy

Everybody loves Boris, with her random'ness and loud character she is well loved by all.
Zeldy Prediction: Zeldy boris no no

4) Best Administrator
Cid
cl_out
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Loony BoB
Roogle
RSL

Again, Loony BoB > All. Except RSL maybe. RSL is totally hawt
Zeldy Prediction: RSL

5) Best Cid's Knight
Behold the Void
Big D
Del Murder
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Hsu
kikimm
Leeza
Necronopticous
rubah
Yamaneko

Big D is bigger than yo' average :cool:
Zeldy Prediction: Big D

6) Best Site Staff
Azar With A Hat
CloudDragon
Cloud_Strider
eternalshiva
Flying Mullet
Samuraid
Spatvark
theundeadhero

Am the only one who finds Flying Mullet's avatar extremely funny? It makes me giggle everytime I see it. theundeadhero could win this though.
Zeldy Prediction: Flying Mullet<s>/theundeadhero</s>

Agent Proto
Chemical
Giga Guess
Monkey
Neel With A Hat
Raistlin
ShlupQuack
TheAbominatrix
Trumpet Thief
Xander

Monkey has a strong chance of winning this but Chemical seems so mysterious that its intriquing(YES, I PROBABLY SPELT THAT WRONG)
Zeldy Prediction: Monkey

8) Best Veteran
Kyono
Levian
Not At All Reno
Psychotic
Resha
Rye
Squinn

Rye. Everybody loves Rye. She's so loveable and smart, and actually posts useful things.
Zeldy Prediction: Rye

9) Best Regular
Autumn Rain
bipper
Darth Ultimortal
I'm my own MILF
kyuzo
Primus Inter Pares
Sapphiresea
The Jamie Star Scenario
TurkSlayer

PiP is online rain or shine. No sane person comes online at 6 and 7am in the morning.
Zeldy Prediction: Primus Inter Pares

10) Best Newbie
FF Crazy!
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
i_wana_b_blck
RPJesus
xAerisx

i_wana_b_blck.. who? FF Crazy! who?
Am I missing something?
Zeldy Prediction: ff7+ff10 gurl 100

11) Nicest Member
Big D
kikimm
Leeza
RSL
Rusty
Rye
The Captain
Xander

Ive never spoken to her but theres something about her posts that is just so nice.
Zeldy Prediction: Xander

12) Evilest Member
boris no no
Jebus
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Leeza
Lindy
MecaKane
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spatvark

Lindy. ;[ WHY DO YOU HATE THEE RASMUS?
Zeldy Prediction: Lindy

13) Sexiest Male
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
DMKA
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
Shoden
Spuuky

Kyono, he's such a bad boy xD Kyono & PiP = trouble
Zeldy Prediction: Kyono

14) Sexiest Female
Dking'squeen
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Fuzakeru
Leeza
Marshall Banana
Reles With A Hat
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Spiffing Cheese
TheAbominatrix
Yooniece

I would like to say Spiffing Cheese, really, I would :( I loves Emma so, But Yooniece will get the males vote
Zeldy Prediction: Yooniece

15) Cutest Male
Chris
Kyono
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
RSL
Sasquatch
themagicroundabout

Chris looks like such a gangster and bad boy type, but so totally isnt. He's so adorable :love:
Zeldy Prediction: Chris

16) Cutest Female
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Kami
kikimm
Miriel
Resha
Rye
ShlupQuack
smittenkitten
Yooniece
yuna_elena
Zeldy

Oooh, this is a tuffy :( I think this will be a fight between smittenkitten, yuna_elena and Resha. Either Resha or yuna_elena will be victorious
Zeldy Prediction: yuna_elena<s>/Resha</s>

17) Best Custom Rank
Ansem
Del Mordor
Denmark
DMKA
eestlinc
Levian
Old Manus
Psychotic
rubah
Spuuky
theundeadhero

Spuuky 100%
Zeldy Prediction: Spuukky

18) Best Avatar
Azar With A Hat
Del Mordor
Del Murder
Denmark
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Primus Inter Pares
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow
v.e.n.o.m.

Can I ask whats so special about v.e.n.o.m.'s avatar?
Meat Puppet, totally. I mean come on, its some sort of man beast dancing showing his [censored]
Zeldy Prediction: Meat Puppet

19) Best Signature
Award Guy
Del Murder
Little Miss Awesome
Neel With A Hat
Psychotic
Raven Nox
RSL
ShlupQuack
themagicroundabout
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow

theundeadhero's signature always makes me laugh. How I wish to be in it :(
Zeldy Prediction: theundeadhero

20) Best Artist
black orb
KoShiatar
Rye
Shimeng
themagicroundabout

Rye is extremely well known, and will definatly win this. The others may win it when they get more well known in a year or two.

Casteal
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Rye
Sepho
Xander

No Apollo? Wow.
Again, Rye's signatures are everywhere.
Casteal will be close with Rye, but the fact that they've changed their name so many times makes people not know who you are.

22) Best Writer
Behold the Void
eestlinc
Gokukid749876
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

I don't read much writing things, but themagicroundabout has a special gift when it comes to creative things.
Zeldy Prediction: themagicroundabout

23) Best Poet
Calliope
eestlinc
Jack
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

Same as last.
Zeldy Prediction: themagicroundabout

24) Best Poster
Big D
Chris
Craig
Del Murder
eestlinc
Masamune∙1600
Psychotic
Resha

Resha's posts always makes me smile.
Zeldy Prediction: Resha

25) Best Spammer
Darth Ultimortal
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Neel With A Hat
Not At All Reno
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Yamaneko

Oh gosh! Meat Puppet is starting to get out shadowed by PiP :(
So is everybody quite frankly.
Eoff has suffered the PiP.

26) Best Chatter
Cbc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Primus Inter Pares
Resha
rubah
themagicroundabout
yuna_elena

yuna_elena can talk for hours about anything and everything.
Zeldy Prediction: yuna_elena

27) Funniest Member
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

Meat Puppet Vs Psychotic Vs Old Manus.
Zeldy Prediction: Old Manus

28) Weirdest Member
Calliope
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Darth Ultimortal
Fliff-the-mooglepancake
Future Esthar
GooeyToast
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Quina
TifaLockhart7
Trumpet Thief

Zeldy Prediction: Chaos Prophecy.Crash..

29) Horniest Member
Ansem
boris no no
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
faster skating penguin
Fuzakeru
Jebus
ShlupQuack
yuna_elena
Zeldy

ShlupQuack will most probably win this. If people saw me in Chat though, they'd see my incredibly sick mind which yuna_elena taught me :(
Zeldy Prediction: ShlupQuack

Faris
Jebus
theundeadhero

Jeeeeeeeebussssssssss
Zeldy Prediction: Jebus

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki
Citizen Bleys
ff babe
GunbladeMaster
HOOTERS
Iri Valentine
Kathryn
Linus
m4tt
Misfit
Monkey
The Captain

*SKULL SMILEY*
Zeldy Prediction: Iri Valentine

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Darth Holmes
DJZen
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Masamune∙1600
Necronopticous
Sephiroth1999AD
TheAbominatrix

What What and a What now?
I don't really go in there.
Zeldy Prediction: TheAbominatrix

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out
Hsu
Samuraid
Sepho
Yamaneko

cl_out means something dosn't it? xD I can't see it! Is it a smiley?
That signature.. >;[
Zeldy Prediction: Samuraid

34) Most Helpful Member
Big D
bipper
cl_out
Hsu
Leeza
Loony BoB
RSL
Rye
Samuraid
ShlupQuack
The Captain

You just can't hate Leeza. Regardless how many *snips* there has been, and how many closed threads we all <3 her
Zeldy Prediction: Leeza

35) Cutest Couple
Del Murder & Miriel
Lindy & Xander

:heart:
Zeldy Prediction: Lindy & Xander

Most Likely To…

Agent Proto
Azar With A Hat
Chocolate Thief Locke
Fresno
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Parvus Edea
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin
Samuraid

Primus Inter Pares, and Eoff will cease to exist :cool:
Zeldy Prediction: Fresno

37) Get Banned
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Ultimortal
DMKA
nik0tine
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Shoden

Again

38) Be Santa
Award Guy
cl_out
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
RSL
theundeadhero

That beard <3 HOW CAN HE NOT BE SANTA?
Zeldy Prediction: RSL

Escobert
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Raistlin
Rye
smittenkitten
Spiffing Cheese
Yamaneko

Spiffing Cheese has that hat
Zeldy Prediction: Spiffing Cheese

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Kyono
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Rye
TurkSlayer

Crash. Most definatly.

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Mordor
Escobert
Jebus
Primus Inter Pares
rubah
Spiffing Cheese

Yngve will get one this year round. If he dosn't I'll eat Shauna my hat

Agent Proto
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Ultimortal
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Raistlin

Crash and PiP are both extremely annoying to the staff I imagine.
Zeldy Prediction: <s>Chaos Prophecy.Crash../</s>Primus Inter Pares

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Del Murder
Leeza
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Spiffing Cheese
Tasura

Tasura wouldn't hurt a fly :( Probably Crash, again.

Darth Holmes
DJZen
fflover100
Future Esthar
Lord Chainsaw
Psychotic
Sephiroth1999AD
Squall of SeeD
Tsukasa

Psychotic?!
Zeldy Prediction: Sephiroth1999AD

45) Get hit by a bus
boris no no
Cbc
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Hawkeye
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Shoden

Im not sure on this one. Probably Crash.

46) Be driving the bus
Dr Unne
fire_of_avalon
Jebus
kaggski
kikimm
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Resha

Loony BawB is such a dark horse ;o
Zeldy Prediction: Loony BoB

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Dreddz
Little Miss Awesome
Old Manus
Psychotic
Raistlin
RSL

:D
Zeldy Prediction: Little Miss Awesome

48) Be Mr. Burns
Del Snizz
eestlinc
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Kyono
Lindy
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin

Kyono :cool:
Zeldy Prediction: Kyono

49) Be Smithers
Ansem
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Murder
Hawkeye
Necronopticous
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spiffing Cheese

Primus Inter Pares. I mean.. they do everything together :joey:
PIP HAS NO BOOBIES

50) Get Together
Award Guy & Loony BoB
Calliope & ShlupQuack
Darth Holmes & MecaKane
Faris & Psychotic
Kyono & Rye
Loony BoB & Psychotic
RSL & rubah

They pretend to hate each other, but secretly like each other.
Zeldy Prediction: Kyono & Rye

bipper
11-28-2005, 06:15 PM
9) Best Regular
bipper~ I'm anti-PiP and bipper is a great poster.

Funny, bip or pip. It all comes down to one letter :excited:

Meaning that my only chance is if everyone mispells Pip...

*so much for great posts... better throw a joey in there :joey: .. saved

Bip

Psychotic
11-28-2005, 06:18 PM
That'd be terribly witty, OM, if only Quina, lovely second account that he is, hadn't done that last time around. (although he still got Best Chatter right, bless him)

DK
11-28-2005, 06:20 PM
ET TU, ZELDY?! :(:(:(

11-28-2005, 06:49 PM
Quina's a second account? Why has nobody bothered to bring this to my attention? Looks like we've got a nice ol' disqualification on our hands.

EDIT: Zeldy, if you want to be in on the official prediction party, you'll have to pick one member for each of all those double-picks you made.

Miriel
11-28-2005, 07:05 PM
Psychotic, you are a cow.

Psychotic
11-28-2005, 07:06 PM
I don't know if he is for certain! But I strongly suspect it. You're the one with the IP hax0ring skillz after all, you investigate it!

EDIT: Hey, it beats being a whore. :cool:

Miriel
11-28-2005, 07:08 PM
You are a cow-whore.

Psychotic
11-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Does that mean I whore myself to cows, or that I am a cow who also happens to be a whore? :confused:

11-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Psychotic, you are a cow.
See, Psy said it, but with that post, YOU confirmed it. :p

Miriel
11-28-2005, 07:25 PM
I confirmed nothing except for the fact that Psy is a cow-whore, which I'm sure plenty of people knew already.

Also, I'm not above bringing you down Psy. You watch out now.

Psychotic
11-28-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm going to prove Miriel is a second account next.

Raistlin
11-28-2005, 07:48 PM
1) Best Member
Del Murder
eestlinc
kikimm
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
yuna_elena

<b>Prediction: Loony BoB</b>

2) Best Male
Del Murder
DMKA
eestlinc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

3) Best Female
boris no no
fire_of_avalon
kikimm
Leeza
Resha
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Zeldy

<b>Prediction: fire_of_avalon</b>

4) Best Administrator
Cid
cl_out
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Loony BoB
Roogle
RSL

5) Best Cid's Knight
Behold the Void
Big D
Del Murder
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Hsu
kikimm
Leeza
Necronopticous
rubah
Yamaneko

<b>Prediction: Del Murder</b>

6) Best Site Staff
Azar With A Hat
CloudDragon
Cloud_Strider
eternalshiva
Flying Mullet
Samuraid
Spatvark
theundeadhero

<b>Prediction: Spatvark</b>

Agent Proto
Chemical
Giga Guess
Monkey
Neel With A Hat
Raistlin
ShlupQuack
TheAbominatrix
Trumpet Thief
Xander

<b>Prediction: Neel</b>

8) Best Veteran
Kyono
Levian
Not At All Reno
Psychotic
Resha
Rye
Squinn

<b>Prediction: Not At All Reno</b> (I think him and Emerald Aeris are the two oldest members to have never been in any other usergroup)

9) Best Regular
Autumn Rain
bipper
Darth Ultimortal
I'm my own MILF
kyuzo
Primus Inter Pares
Sapphiresea
The Jamie Star Scenario
TurkSlayer

<b>Prediction: I have no idea. Probably PiP</b>

10) Best Newbie
FF Crazy!
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
i_wana_b_blck
RPJesus
xAerisx

<b>Prediction: nobody votes 'cause newbies suck. Looking at those names, the quality of newbies has greatly diminished over the years.Since I have to pick someone, I'll say RPJesus</b>

11) Nicest Member
Big D
kikimm
Leeza
RSL
Rusty
Rye
The Captain
Xander

<b>Prediction: Leeza. She puts up with me the most in Feedback.</b>

12) Evilest Member
boris no no
Jebus
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
Lindy
MecaKane
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spatvark

<b>Prediction: Kawaii Ryukishi. This award suits him so well.</b>

13) Sexiest Male
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
DMKA
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
Shoden
Spuuky

<b>Prediction: RSL. Beards are sexy.</b>

14) Sexiest Female
Dking'squeen
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Fuzakeru
Leeza
Marshall Banana
Reles With A Hat
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Spiffing Cheese
TheAbominatrix
Yooniece

<b>Prediction: uh...I have no idea how the members will vote in this one. I'll go with ShlupQuack, since she talks about porn a lot in GC.</b>

15) Cutest Male
Chris
Kyono
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
RSL
Sasquatch
themagicroundabout

<b>Prediction: will Sasquatch get another "0 votes" after being nominated for an award? I predict yes. RSL ftw. </b>

16) Cutest Female
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Kami
kikimm
Miriel
Resha
Rye
ShlupQuack
smittenkitten
Yooniece
yuna_elena
Zeldy

<b>Prediction: I'll go with...*closes eyes and points randomly* kikimm.</b>

17) Best Custom Rank
Ansem
Del Mordor
Denmark
DMKA
eestlinc
Levian
Old Manus
Psychotic
rubah
Spuuky
theundeadhero

<b>Prediction: I annually vote spuuky for this one as his is the only one I can remember consistently. For those same reasons, I predict him to win. </b>

18) Best Avatar
Azar With A Hat
Del Mordor
Del Murder
Denmark
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Primus Inter Pares
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow
v.e.n.o.m.

<b>Prediction: Del Murder, simply because the rest suck.</b>

19) Best Signature
Award Guy
Del Murder
Little Miss Awesome
Neel With A Hat
Psychotic
Raven Nox
RSL
ShlupQuack
themagicroundabout
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow

<b>Prediction: ShlupQuack with the landslide victory.</b>

20) Best Artist
black orb
KoShiatar
Rye
Shimeng
themagicroundabout

<b>Prediction: wtf? How should I know? black orb.</b>

Casteal
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Rye
Sepho
Xander

<b>Prediction: Sepho, because I beat him in chess, so he has to be good at something else.</b>

22) Best Writer
Behold the Void
eestlinc
Gokukid749876
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

<b>Prediction: Gokukid is the best ever! Why was Del Snizzle not nominated for this?</b>

23) Best Poet
Calliope
eestlinc
Jack
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

<b>Prediction: eestlinc.</b>

24) Best Poster
Big D
Chris
Craig
Del Murder
eestlinc
Masamune∙1600
Psychotic
Resha

<b>Prediction: Del Murder</b>

25) Best Spammer
Darth Ultimortal
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Neel With A Hat
Not At All Reno
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Yamaneko

<b>Prediction: Psycho wins this one, though Not At All Reno is obviously the superior spammer.</b>

26) Best Chatter
Cbc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Primus Inter Pares
Resha
rubah
themagicroundabout
yuna_elena

<b>Prediction: chatters smell. Jebus wins because he smells, too.</b>

27) Funniest Member
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

<b>Prediction: Yamaneko is the funniest of this bunch, but Psycho pulls another one down thanks to his recognition among the newbies and stupid people.</b>

28) Weirdest Member
Calliope
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Darth Ultimortal
Fliff-the-mooglepancake
Future Esthar
GooeyToast
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Quina
TifaLockhart7
Trumpet Thief

<b>Prediction: anyone who has Calliope friended on LJ knows she's definitely the weirdest, but Psycho takes another one.</b>

29) Horniest Member
Ansem
boris no no
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
faster skating penguin
Fuzakeru
Jebus
ShlupQuack
yuna_elena
Zeldy

<b>Prediction: ShlupQuack.</b>

Faris
Jebus
theundeadhero

<b>Prediction: Jebus.</b>

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki
Citizen Bleys
ff babe
GunbladeMaster
HOOTERS
Iri Valentine
Kathryn
Linus
m4tt
Misfit
Monkey
The Captain

<b>Prediction: Thank the gods HOORJ wasn't even nominated. Bleys or HOOTERS deserve this one, but Linus takes it down.</b>

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Darth Holmes
DJZen
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Masamune∙1600
Necronopticous
Sephiroth1999AD
TheAbominatrix

<b>Prediction: Kawaii Ryukishi.</b>

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out
Hsu
Samuraid
Sepho
Yamaneko

<b>Prediction: Samuraid.</b>

34) Most Helpful Member
Big D
bipper
cl_out
Hsu
Leeza
Loony BoB
RSL
Rye
Samuraid
ShlupQuack
The Captain

<b>Prediction: Close one between D and Leeza. Leeza takes it.</b>

35) Cutest Couple
Del Murder & Miriel
Lindy & Xander

<b>Prediction: BJ and Shlup take this one down easily. Do you know they're getting married next year on my birthday? Be sure to remind Shlup of that. Often. </b>

Most Likely To…

Agent Proto
Azar With A Hat
Chocolate Thief Locke
Fresno
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Parvus Edea
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin
Samuraid

<b>Prediction: I think I would by far be the funniest and most ironic choice, but Azar takes this one because it's true.</b>

37) Get Banned
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Ultimortal
DMKA
nik0tine
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Shoden

<b>Prediction: I don't know why people vote Psychotic and other spammers for this one. I've been in more trouble than they have. crash takes this one down. </b>

38) Be Santa
Award Guy
cl_out
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
RSL
theundeadhero

<b>Prediction: RSL.</b>

Escobert
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Raistlin
Rye
smittenkitten
Spiffing Cheese
Yamaneko

<b>Prediction: I wish. Monkey wins this one.</b>

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Kyono
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Rye
TurkSlayer

<b>Prediction: crash, I guess? </b>

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Mordor
Escobert
Jebus
Primus Inter Pares
rubah
Spiffing Cheese

<b>Prediction: I can't believe Jebus hasn't won a Ciddie yet. He wins this one.</b>

Agent Proto
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Ultimortal
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Raistlin

<b>Prediction: Anyone who doesn't instantly see that this award was made with me in mind hasn't been a Feedback regular. I take this one down, though crash comes in a close second (though crash is more likely to make the people who post in Help want to commit suicide - hey, that should be an award next year).</b>

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Del Murder
Leeza
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Spiffing Cheese
Tasura

<b>Prediction: Darth Holmes, though it's unfortunate we still give him any sort of attention</b>

Darth Holmes
DJZen
fflover100
Future Esthar
Lord Chainsaw
Psychotic
Sephiroth1999AD
Squall of SeeD
Tsukasa

<b>Prediction: Sephiroth1999AD is the easy choice for this one. What dimwit nominated Psychotic?</b>

45) Get hit by a bus
boris no no
Cbc
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Hawkeye
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Shoden

<b>Prediction: even though historically I am the clear best choice for this one, for some reason I didn't even pass nomination. crash wins this one</b>

46) Be driving the bus
Dr Unne
fire_of_avalon
Jebus
kaggski
kikimm
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Resha

<b>Prediction: Unne should win this one, but Psychotic takes it down.</b>

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Dreddz
Little Miss Awesome
Old Manus
Psychotic
Raistlin
RSL

<b>Prediction: crash</b>

48) Be Mr. Burns
Del Snizz
eestlinc
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Kyono
Lindy
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin

<b>Prediction: I like Kishi's chances. </b>

49) Be Smithers
Ansem
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Murder
Hawkeye
Necronopticous
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spiffing Cheese

<b>Prediction: Psychotic</b>

50) Get Together
Award Guy & Loony BoB
Calliope & ShlupQuack
Darth Holmes & MecaKane
Faris & Psychotic
Kyono & Rye
Loony BoB & Psychotic
RSL & rubah

<b>Prediction: Darth Holmes and MecaKane, the lovers that they are. </b>

Doomie
11-28-2005, 08:03 PM
This is just a big popularity contest. Unless I win, of course. Then it's because I AM that awesome.

P.S. rsl will win everything.

-N-
11-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Casteal
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Rye
Sepho
Xander

<b>Prediction: Sepho, because I beat him in chess, so he has to be good at something else.</b> xD

Drift
11-28-2005, 08:33 PM
all i wanna know is who nominated me for best regular? thanks whoever did though ^_^ <3

Old Manus
11-28-2005, 08:45 PM
That'd be terribly witty, OM, if only Quina, lovely second account that he is, hadn't done that last time around.
I am ashamed :cry:

(not that I knew this)

eestlinc
11-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Quina's a second account? Why has nobody bothered to bring this to my attention? Looks like we've got a nice ol' disqualification on our hands.
because you'd disqualify poor Quina!

bipper
11-28-2005, 09:40 PM
all i wanna know is who nominated me for best regular? thanks whoever did though ^_^ <3

I guess I never knew we were nominated for these criteria. I must say thanks to who ever nominated me too. It's a shame I don't stay in the general chat loop too much :(

Bip

black orb
11-28-2005, 09:46 PM
20) Best Artist
black orb
KoShiatar
Rye
Shimeng
themagicroundabout

<b>Prediction: wtf? How should I know? black orb.</b>

>>> You guys should pay more attention to the art forum.
After all, the art forum is one of the best (if not the best) forums here.

Raistlin
11-28-2005, 10:24 PM
Wow, I can't believe I forgot to nominate Lynx for best graphic designer and Unne for best artist.

Madonna
11-28-2005, 10:27 PM
I should have known that our nights apart would have deaden you to my true desires.

Lord Xehanort
11-29-2005, 12:22 AM
Chris... you are hot and actually believe in me!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! *is now your official fanboy*

Miriel
11-29-2005, 12:39 AM
I want to know how many people are "predicting" people by just posting who they themselves voted for, and how many people are actually doing some serious predicting as to which way the votes will swing.

RSL
11-29-2005, 12:41 AM
Several of my predictions are different than my actual vote, Miriel.

Raistlin
11-29-2005, 01:41 AM
My predictions often differed from who I actually voted for. Because the members are stupid.

Spatvark
11-29-2005, 02:06 AM
Yeah, if I was to actually post predictions (let alone vote), it wouldn't be for who I think should win, but who will actually win. There's a vast difference between the two, for reasons that are all too obvious to guess (HINT: I'm not to fault XD)

rubah
11-29-2005, 02:17 AM
>>> You guys should pay more attention to the <del>art forum.</del> chat
After all, the <del>art forum.</del> chat is one of the best (if not the best) <del>forums</del> chats here.
That being said, it will be amusing and making me cry if some of these predictions for best chatter come true xD

Loony BoB
11-29-2005, 10:05 AM
I want to know how many people are "predicting" people by just posting who they themselves voted for, and how many people are actually doing some serious predicting as to which way the votes will swing.
I'm pretty sure every person who has posted a full list of predictions has made them at least slightly different to their votes.

Madonna
11-29-2005, 03:31 PM
How could you know, BoB, or should I say...*shot by a sniper*

Loony BoB
11-29-2005, 03:33 PM
Also - All nominations are strictly confidential - the only other person with access to the Award Guy account is Loony BoB.
:)

EDIT: AG and myself are also known, from time to time, to discuss who is currently winning etc. with Calliope, the other original member of the Ciddies Committee.

Old Manus
11-29-2005, 03:46 PM
I am Calliope's second account

Shaun
11-29-2005, 03:47 PM
I predict that those with their heads up their asses will remain victorious. :D

PiP

Miriel
11-29-2005, 05:10 PM
I'm pretty sure every person who has posted a full list of predictions has made them at least slightly different to their votes.
I only ask cause of some of the "I know this person won't win but I predict so-and-so!" predictions.

Raistlin
11-29-2005, 05:22 PM
I only ask cause of some of the "I know this person won't win but I predict so-and-so!" predictions.
Some of mine were just the opposite: "This person deserves to win, but I predict that other guy."

eestlinc
11-29-2005, 05:35 PM
sometimes I predicted myself because it would damage the town if I were to lose.

Primus Inter Pares
11-30-2005, 02:38 AM
I predict that those with their heads up their asses will remain victorious. :D

PiP
Dude I love you :D

FF crazy!
11-30-2005, 09:18 AM
I'm FF crazy! yep, the one that a strange person voted for as the best newbie! Monster_Hunt obviously voted for me... she said that she was giving me a chance to socialize as a newbie... I didn't get it!

Leeza
12-01-2005, 03:21 AM
These may or may not be my votes, but this is who I'm pretty sure will win the Ciddies based on the mindset of the current regularly posting members. :)

PS: No funny commentaries from me as I'm not ever going to win the Ciddie for being the Funniest Member. :)

1) Best Member
Del Murder
eestlinc
kikimm
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
yuna_elena

2) Best Male
Del Murder
DMKA
eestlinc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

3) Best Female
boris no no
fire_of_avalon
kikimm
Leeza
Resha
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Zeldy

4) Best Administrator
Cid
cl_out
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Loony BoB
Roogle
RSL

5) Best Cid's Knight
Behold the Void
Big D
Del Murder
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Hsu
kikimm
Leeza
Necronopticous
rubah
Yamaneko

Winner: Necronopticious

6) Best Site Staff
Azar With A Hat
CloudDragon
Cloud_Strider
eternalshiva
Flying Mullet
Samuraid
Spatvark
theundeadhero

Winner: theundeadhero

Agent Proto
Chemical
Giga Guess
Monkey
Neel With A Hat
Raistlin
ShlupQuack
TheAbominatrix
Trumpet Thief
Xander

Winner: Neel With A Hat

8) Best Veteran
Kyono
Levian
Not At All Reno
Psychotic
Resha
Rye
Squinn

9) Best Regular
Autumn Rain
bipper
Darth Ultimortal
I'm my own MILF
kyuzo
Primus Inter Pares
Sapphiresea
The Jamie Star Scenario
TurkSlayer

10) Best Newbie
FF Crazy!
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
i_wana_b_blck
RPJesus
xAerisx

11) Nicest Member
Big D
kikimm
Leeza
RSL
Rusty
Rye
The Captain
Xander

Winner: Rye

12) Evilest Member
boris no no
Jebus
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Leeza
Lindy
MecaKane
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spatvark

13) Sexiest Male
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
DMKA
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
Shoden
Spuuky

14) Sexiest Female
Dking'squeen
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Fuzakeru
Leeza
Marshall Banana
Reles With A Hat
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Spiffing Cheese
TheAbominatrix
Yooniece

15) Cutest Male
Chris
Kyono
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
RSL
Sasquatch
themagicroundabout

Winner: Chris

16) Cutest Female
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Kami
kikimm
Miriel
Resha
Rye
ShlupQuack
smittenkitten
Yooniece
yuna_elena
Zeldy

17) Best Custom Rank
Ansem
Del Mordor
Denmark
DMKA
eestlinc
Levian
Old Manus
Psychotic
rubah
Spuuky
theundeadhero

Winner: Old Manus

18) Best Avatar
Azar With A Hat
Del Mordor
Del Murder
Denmark
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Primus Inter Pares
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow
v.e.n.o.m.

Winner: Meat Puppet

19) Best Signature
Award Guy
Del Murder
Little Miss Awesome
Neel With A Hat
Psychotic
Raven Nox
RSL
ShlupQuack
themagicroundabout
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow

20) Best Artist
black orb
KoShiatar
Rye
Shimeng
themagicroundabout

Casteal
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Rye
Sepho
Xander

22) Best Writer
Behold the Void
eestlinc
Gokukid749876
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

Winner: Necronopticous

23) Best Poet
Calliope
eestlinc
Jack
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

24) Best Poster
Big D
Chris
Craig
Del Murder
eestlinc
Masamune∙1600
Psychotic
Resha

25) Best Spammer
Darth Ultimortal
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Neel With A Hat
Not At All Reno
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Yamaneko

26) Best Chatter
Cbc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Primus Inter Pares
Resha
rubah
themagicroundabout
yuna_elena

27) Funniest Member
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

28) Weirdest Member
Calliope
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Darth Ultimortal
Fliff-the-mooglepancake
Future Esthar
GooeyToast
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Quina
TifaLockhart7
Trumpet Thief

Winner: Future Esthar

29) Horniest Member
Ansem
boris no no
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
faster skating penguin
Fuzakeru
Jebus
ShlupQuack
yuna_elena
Zeldy

Faris
Jebus
theundeadhero

Winner: Jebus

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki
Citizen Bleys
ff babe
GunbladeMaster
HOOTERS
Iri Valentine
Kathryn
Linus
m4tt
Misfit
Monkey
The Captain

Winner: GunbladeMaster

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Darth Holmes
DJZen
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Masamune∙1600
Necronopticous
Sephiroth1999AD
TheAbominatrix

Winner: Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out
Hsu
Samuraid
Sepho
Yamaneko

Winner: cl_out

34) Most Helpful Member
Big D
bipper
cl_out
Hsu
Leeza
Loony BoB
RSL
Rye
Samuraid
ShlupQuack
The Captain

Winner: The Captain

35) Cutest Couple
Del Murder & Miriel
Lindy & Xander

Winner: ButThePoncho & ShlupQuack

Most Likely To…

Agent Proto
Azar With A Hat
Chocolate Thief Locke
Fresno
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Parvus Edea
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin
Samuraid

37) Get Banned
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Ultimortal
DMKA
nik0tine
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Shoden

38) Be Santa
Award Guy
cl_out
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
RSL
theundeadhero

Escobert
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Raistlin
Rye
smittenkitten
Spiffing Cheese
Yamaneko

Winner: smittenkitten

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Kyono
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Rye
TurkSlayer

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Mordor
Escobert
Jebus
Primus Inter Pares
rubah
Spiffing Cheese

Agent Proto
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Ultimortal
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Raistlin

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Del Murder
Leeza
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Spiffing Cheese
Tasura

Darth Holmes
DJZen
fflover100
Future Esthar
Lord Chainsaw
Psychotic
Sephiroth1999AD
Squall of SeeD
Tsukasa

Winner: fflover100

45) Get hit by a bus
boris no no
Cbc
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Hawkeye
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Shoden

46) Be driving the bus
Dr Unne
fire_of_avalon
Jebus
kaggski
kikimm
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Resha

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Dreddz
Little Miss Awesome
Old Manus
Psychotic
Raistlin
RSL

48) Be Mr. Burns
Del Snizz
eestlinc
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Kyono
Lindy
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin

49) Be Smithers
Ansem
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Murder
Hawkeye
Necronopticous
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spiffing Cheese

50) Get Together
Award Guy & Loony BoB
Calliope & ShlupQuack
Darth Holmes & MecaKane
Faris & Psychotic
Kyono & Rye
Loony BoB & Psychotic
RSL & rubah

Winner: Loony BoB & loony bob penetrated me

crashNUMBERS
12-01-2005, 03:28 AM
I'm not ever going to win the Ciddie for being the Funniest Member. :)
I was wondering why I wasn't nominated for that...

Psychotic
12-01-2005, 03:31 AM
It's a travesty that you weren't, crash.

Also on the subject of are predictions similar to votes, I can only think of three instances where my predictions match my votes, off the top of my head (there might be more but I can't remember them)

Tasura
12-01-2005, 03:38 AM
My votes are my predictions, so only AG and I will know how many I got correct. And shame on you who did not vote/predict me as most likely to freak out and kill someone =)

Miriel
12-01-2005, 04:57 AM
It's a travesty that you weren't, crash.

Also on the subject of are predictions similar to votes, I can only think of three instances where my predictions match my votes, off the top of my head (there might be more but I can't remember them)

It would be great if everyone ended up voting differently from how they were predicting and then having all the predictions turn out to be waaaay off.

Rusty
12-01-2005, 05:24 AM
1) Best Member
Del Murder
eestlinc
kikimm
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
yuna_elena

2) Best Male
Del Murder
DMKA
eestlinc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

3) Best Female
boris no no
fire_of_avalon
kikimm
Leeza
Resha
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Zeldy

4) Best Administrator
Cid
cl_out
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Loony BoB
Roogle
RSL

5) Best Cid's Knight
Behold the Void
Big D
Del Murder
eestlinc
fire_of_avalon
Hsu
kikimm
Leeza
Necronopticous
rubah
Yamaneko

6) Best Site Staff
Azar With A Hat
CloudDragon
Cloud_Strider
eternalshiva
Flying Mullet
Samuraid
Spatvark
theundeadhero

Agent Proto
Chemical
Giga Guess
Monkey
Neel With A Hat
Raistlin
ShlupQuack
TheAbominatrix
Trumpet Thief
Xander

Winner: TheAbominatrix

8) Best Veteran
Kyono
Levian
Not At All Reno
Psychotic
Resha
Rye
Squinn

9) Best Regular
Autumn Rain
bipper
Darth Ultimortal
I'm my own MILF
kyuzo
Primus Inter Pares
Sapphiresea
The Jamie Star Scenario
TurkSlayer

10) Best Newbie
FF Crazy!
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
i_wana_b_blck
RPJesus
xAerisx

11) Nicest Member
Big D
kikimm
Leeza
RSL
Rusty
Rye
The Captain
Xander

12) Evilest Member
boris no no
Jebus
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Leeza
Lindy
MecaKane
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spatvark

Winner: Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi

13) Sexiest Male
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
DMKA
Kyono
Loony BoB
Neel With A Hat
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Roogle
RSL
Shoden
Spuuky

Winner: Loony BoB

14) Sexiest Female
Dking'squeen
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Fuzakeru
Leeza
Marshall Banana
Reles With A Hat
rubah
Rye
ShlupQuack
Spiffing Cheese
TheAbominatrix
Yooniece

15) Cutest Male
Chris
Kyono
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
RSL
Sasquatch
themagicroundabout

16) Cutest Female
Faris
fire_of_avalon
Kami
kikimm
Miriel
Resha
Rye
ShlupQuack
smittenkitten
Yooniece
yuna_elena
Zeldy

17) Best Custom Rank
Ansem
Del Mordor
Denmark
DMKA
eestlinc
Levian
Old Manus
Psychotic
rubah
Spuuky
theundeadhero

18) Best Avatar
Azar With A Hat
Del Mordor
Del Murder
Denmark
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Primus Inter Pares
ShlupQuack
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow
v.e.n.o.m.

19) Best Signature
Award Guy
Del Murder
Little Miss Awesome
Neel With A Hat
Psychotic
Raven Nox
RSL
ShlupQuack
themagicroundabout
theundeadhero
Ultima Shadow

20) Best Artist
black orb
KoShiatar
Rye
Shimeng
themagicroundabout

Casteal
ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Rye
Sepho
Xander

22) Best Writer
Behold the Void
eestlinc
Gokukid749876
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

Winner: Behold the Void

23) Best Poet
Calliope
eestlinc
Jack
Necronopticous
nik0tine
themagicroundabout

Winner: Jack

24) Best Poster
Big D
Chris
Craig
Del Murder
eestlinc
Masamune∙1600
Psychotic
Resha

Winner: Resha

25) Best Spammer
Darth Ultimortal
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Neel With A Hat
Not At All Reno
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Yamaneko

26) Best Chatter
Cbc
Jebus
Kirobaito
Primus Inter Pares
Resha
rubah
themagicroundabout
yuna_elena

27) Funniest Member
eestlinc
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
theundeadhero
Yamaneko

28) Weirdest Member
Calliope
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Darth Ultimortal
Fliff-the-mooglepancake
Future Esthar
GooeyToast
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
TifaLockhart7
Trumpet Thief

29) Horniest Member
Ansem
boris no no
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
faster skating penguin
Fuzakeru
Jebus
ShlupQuack
yuna_elena
Zeldy

Winner: Ansem

Faris
Jebus
theundeadhero

31) Most Missed Member
Baloki
Citizen Bleys
ff babe
GunbladeMaster
HOOTERS
Iri Valentine
Kathryn
Linus
m4tt
Misfit
Monkey
The Captain

Winner: Baloki

32) Most Helpful Gamer
Darth Holmes
DJZen
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Masamune∙1600
Necronopticous
Sephiroth1999AD
TheAbominatrix

Winner: TheAbominatrix

33) Most Helpful Techy
cl_out
Hsu
Samuraid
Sepho
Yamaneko

Winner: Hsu

34) Most Helpful Member
Big D
bipper
cl_out
Hsu
Leeza
Loony BoB
RSL
Rye
Samuraid
ShlupQuack
The Captain

35) Cutest Couple
Del Murder & Miriel
Lindy & Xander

Winner: Del Murder & Miriel

Most Likely To…

Agent Proto
Azar With A Hat
Chocolate Thief Locke
Fresno
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Parvus Edea
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin
Samuraid

37) Get Banned
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Ultimortal
DMKA
nik0tine
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Shoden

38) Be Santa
Award Guy
cl_out
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Old Manus
Psychotic
RSL
theundeadhero

Escobert
Loony BoB
Monkey
Psychotic
Raistlin
Rye
smittenkitten
Spiffing Cheese
Yamaneko

Winner: smittenkitten

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Chris
Kyono
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Rye
TurkSlayer

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Mordor
Escobert
Jebus
Primus Inter Pares
rubah
Spiffing Cheese

Winner: Escobert

Agent Proto
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Ultimortal
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Raistlin

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Del Murder
Leeza
Psychotic
Sasquatch
Spiffing Cheese
Tasura

Winner: Spiffing Cheese

Darth Holmes
DJZen
fflover100
Future Esthar
Lord Chainsaw
Psychotic
Sephiroth1999AD
Squall of SeeD
Tsukasa

45) Get hit by a bus
boris no no
Cbc
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Darth Holmes
Hawkeye
Leeza
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Shoden

46) Be driving the bus
Dr Unne
fire_of_avalon
Jebus
kaggski
kikimm
Loony BoB
Meat Puppet
Psychotic
Resha

Winner: Loony BoB

Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Dreddz
Little Miss Awesome
Old Manus
Psychotic
Raistlin
RSL

48) Be Mr. Burns
Del Snizz
eestlinc
Kawaii Ry&#251;kishi
Kyono
Lindy
Loony BoB
Primus Inter Pares
Raistlin

49) Be Smithers
Ansem
Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
Del Murder
Hawkeye
Necronopticous
Primus Inter Pares
Psychotic
Spiffing Cheese

50) Get Together
Award Guy & Loony BoB
Calliope & ShlupQuack
Darth Holmes & MecaKane
Faris & Psychotic
Kyono & Rye
Loony BoB & Psychotic
RSL & rubah

Winner: RSL & rubah

Old Manus
12-01-2005, 07:44 AM
I consider it a great life achievment if Leeza thinks that you will win something

RSL
12-01-2005, 12:27 PM
I still can't believe people are predicting me to win best Admin.

crashNUMBERS
12-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Yeah. What about Cl_out for God's sake...

Raistlin
12-01-2005, 03:31 PM
RSL is superior to clout. However, neither will be able to compete with Loony BoB.

crashNUMBERS
12-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Screw BoB. Im going with Cl_out. He's too cool. What do you guys see in BoB. He barely posts for me to recognize him enough...

Loony BoB
12-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I really need to climb up the postcount rankings.

Old Manus
12-01-2005, 08:06 PM
ultimate comeback from bob

Rye
Pah-owned. :p

Psychotic
I'm irritated that elsie overtook me in the postcount rankings. I had 4th place sewn up!

Actually I haven't checked in a while so fourth might be mine again, but I doubt it because all you staffers have the staff forum to spam and I don't.

crashNUMBERS
12-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Yeah, I really need to climb up the postcount rankings.
Well, Gee BoB, what I meant is not that you don't post much but I really don't see what people find in your posts. It's most n00bies that hear about you and just want to be part of the crowd of BoBism. I just don't see anything special in you as much can say the same for me but I could care less on their bias opinions...

Loony BoB
12-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Everyone has their own opinion. I never claim to be anyone terribly interesting. :)

I think we've gone off-topic enough for now, though.

Raistlin
12-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Well, Gee BoB, what I meant is not that you don't post much but I really don't see what people find in your posts. It's most n00bies that hear about you and just want to be part of the crowd of BoBism. I just don't see anything special in you as much can say the same for me but I could care less on their bias opinions...
Oh my! I'm so sorry! I mistakenly believed that "best <i>administrator</i>" involved something other than amusement-value of his posts. :rolleyes2

Yamaneko
12-01-2005, 10:25 PM
I'm doing it for the money, personally.

Leeza
12-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Doing what, Yams? :)

Yamaneko
12-01-2005, 11:10 PM
The job.

RSL
12-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Wow, crash, that hurt :(

Sapphiresea
12-01-2005, 11:58 PM
RSL, I think you are a really good Adimn, and you should win!! :D

theundeadhero
12-02-2005, 04:42 PM
If you don't like another Admin post it in the staff forum, Crash.

Meat Puppet
12-02-2005, 04:45 PM
who needs statistics when you've got RSL?

theundeadhero
12-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Especially a Santa RSL :)

12-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Voting has closed, and no more people will be entering the Prediction Party.

The official party for these Ciddies is made up of the following...
theundeadhero
Psychotic
Dignified Pauper
Neel With A Hat
RSL
Levian
Primus Inter Pares
eestlinc
Yamaneko
Mitch
Chris
Old Manus
Zeldy
Raistlin
Leeza
Rusty

-N-
12-03-2005, 02:42 AM
Oh my.

Psychotic
12-03-2005, 02:43 AM
Hey look, no Proto!

Samuraid
12-03-2005, 04:09 AM
The times have changed. :rolleyes2

-N-
12-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Is anyone keeping track of the predictions?

Leeza
12-04-2005, 02:44 AM
AG is. :)

Primus Inter Pares
12-04-2005, 02:49 AM
Man, I'm too lazy to check, but I think it was pretty close.

Psychotic
12-04-2005, 02:50 AM
I think Leeza or PiP won. I may have come somewhere around 3rd-5th. Disappointing! :(

Primus Inter Pares
12-04-2005, 03:29 AM
It could very well be a tie.

Psychotic
12-04-2005, 03:31 AM
I only counted my own predictions and Leeza's, and PiP said he got 25 so I'll go with that. It's 3:30 AM and I'm going to bed soon, but from what I counted, Leeza got 26 and I got 25 so I still got 50%!

I don't know what anyone else got, but Award Guy knows the answers and will confirm them all tomorrow. If I am right, congratulations on stealing my crown, Leeza! If I am wrong, someone give me a hug. :)

RSL
12-04-2005, 03:36 AM
I probably got like six right. I even tried to think like the common member when predicting. It just goes to show how little I know about anything.

However, most of the results of the ciddies were good so it all works out in the end.

Raistlin
12-04-2005, 03:50 AM
Can we get the results for this? BooB?

RSL
12-04-2005, 03:52 AM
He's probably asleep. Patience, young friend.

eestlinc
12-04-2005, 06:39 AM
I'm irritated that elsie overtook me in the postcount rankings. I had 4th place sewn up!

Actually I haven't checked in a while so fourth might be mine again, but I doubt it because all you staffers have the staff forum to spam and I don't.
yea, staff forum spam is the way to the top. why don't you get your punk ass on staff then?

just for reference, the top five posters at eoff by post count:

Loony BoB, 12072
ShlupQuack, 11230
Del Murder, 11074
eestlinc, 10296
Psychotic, 9170

Raistlin
12-04-2005, 06:49 AM
I'm probably missing at least 1,000 posts due to board changes, crashes, etc. But still there's no way I'd have anywhere near 9,000 posts. Maybe 5,000.

BooB's a spam whore.

eestlinc
12-04-2005, 06:52 AM
yea, anyone who's been here over two years has lost at least a few posts. BoB and I also lose a lot of posts from Award Guy and Election Booth, never mind Fwab, repo man, and the whole sick crew.

Yamaneko
12-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Top ten, baby!

12-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Neel With A Hat: 26
Leeza: 25
Primus Inter Pares: 25
Psychotic: 25
Levian: 22
RSL: 21
Rusty: 20
Raistlin: 18
theundeadhero: 16
eestlinc: 15
Dignified Pauper: 14
Yamaneko: 14
Zeldy: 13
Mitch: 11
Chris: 9
Old Manus: 2

And, after the 'betting' is done...

Primus Inter Pares: $84.49
Neel With A Hat: $84.24
Rusty: $72.43
Psychotic: $63.74
Leeza: $61.20
theundeadhero: $55.48
Levian: $55.11
RSL: $48.89
Raistlin: $43.05
eestlinc: $42.63
Zeldy: $41.14
Mitch: $39.20
Yamaneko: $36.21
Dignified Pauper: $32.40
Chris: $28.95
Old Manus: $10.67

DK
12-04-2005, 12:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/neelfans.jpg

Psychotic
12-04-2005, 02:02 PM
:laugh: @ Dan

Ah, sweet 50%, I have now officially achieved it once again. :)
yea, staff forum spam is the way to the top. why don't you get your punk ass on staff then?

just for reference, the top five posters at eoff by post count:

Loony BoB, 12072
ShlupQuack, 11230
Del Murder, 11074
eestlinc, 10296
Psychotic, 9170Because I spend all my bribe money (all $63.74 of it) on not being banned. And candy.

9,000? Haha, I thought it'd be something like 4,000.

RSL
12-04-2005, 02:31 PM
I have 4,920 Posts. I have almost double that in PMs!

Hmmm, 21 predictions right. That's pretty sad, actually. I was sure I was going to do better than that. Of course, I never in my wildest dreams imagined me and rubah would win over Loony BoB and loony bob penetrated me, so I was in the hole from the very start.

Rye
12-04-2005, 02:33 PM

xDDDD

Rusty
12-04-2005, 02:43 PM
20 predictions right. I didn't do to bad. Better than I thought I would anyway.

RSL
12-04-2005, 02:46 PM
You did good in the betting though, Rusty!

Rusty
12-04-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm surprised I came third!

RSL
12-04-2005, 02:52 PM
You were the only one to predict most likely to get together correctly.

12-04-2005, 03:00 PM
Yup! rubah was the ultimate dark horse in all of this, with three of her four victories in Ciddies that only one Prediction Party member predicted her to win.

The only person to predict rubah as Best Female was theundeadhero.
The only person to predict rubah as Sexiest Female was Neel With A Hat.
The only person to predict RSL & rubah as MLT Get Together was Rusty.

Raistlin
12-04-2005, 04:47 PM
18, eh? Well it just goes to show I can't get my mind to think stupid enough to predict who the EoFF members will vote for. Consistently, anyway. I was robbed of my driving-staff-to-quit Ciddie, too.

Now, since the GC excitement is over with, I think I'll go back to just irritating Staff in Feedback. :D

Primus Inter Pares
12-04-2005, 04:58 PM
A couple of things, yay tied second :D and win for the betting, but what is the betting?

Loony BoB
12-04-2005, 05:15 PM
The betting gives you more cash for the predictions that less party members were able to pick. With sixteen members, that meant that if you were the only one to pick the result, you'd get $16, if everyone picked it, you'd all get $1, if two people picked it, $8, etc.

Leeza
12-04-2005, 06:02 PM
50% is okay. I would have given it more thought if I knew there was real money involved though. :)

Next time. :cat:

Samuraid
12-04-2005, 06:56 PM
:laugh: @ Dan

Ah, sweet 50%, I have now officially achieved it once again. :)Because I spend all my bribe money (all $63.74 of it) on not being banned. And candy.

9,000? Haha, I thought it'd be something like 4,000.

Actually, BoB is at 12122.:greenie:
The post counts stored with your user name are a bit less than the actual number of posts you have written on the forums for some reason.

Yamaneko
12-04-2005, 07:02 PM
Soft deleted posts probably.

Loony BoB
12-04-2005, 07:29 PM
Yup, that'd be it. Either way, there's probably a good deal more that have been pruned, so it's no biggy.

-N-
12-04-2005, 09:36 PM
WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
Wow, certainly a step up from my prediction showing last year. Cynicism ftw.

PiP beat me by a quarter, but I have no idea how BoB did the bookies on those anyways. Oh, now I read his post. Simplistic, I suppose. I was imagining the Vegas odds method.

Dan, you are officially my sidekick now. Or I am yours. In any case, xDDDDDDDDD

edit: By the way, predicting 20 is actually pretty good. Predicting 25 is phenomenal. You guys should be more proud of your results.