PDA

View Full Version : stupid guild names

fantasyjunkie
11-24-2005, 11:38 PM
What is the most funniest or dumbest guild name you have ever seen? When I was playing world of warcraft I saw this guild named"DUDEWHERESMYGUILD" I'll never forget it LOL!

Channing
11-25-2005, 12:41 AM
Luminosity. :/ What's that mean? They know how to turn on/off lights? xD

My socom clan's name is Phasma Phalanx. [PhX]
It means Phantom Warrior in Latin.

Lindy
11-25-2005, 01:09 AM
<And His Amazing Friends>

Or <OMGLAZERGUNPEWPEWPEW>

escobert
11-25-2005, 01:14 AM
omfg xD

Lindy
11-25-2005, 01:19 AM
One of these days I'm going to make <I Duped This Guild>.

Deaths_Hand
11-25-2005, 03:21 AM
my guild wars guild name is Draken Warriors but i dont play GW anymore

Madame Adequate
11-25-2005, 06:13 AM
[Gnomeland Security]
[Gnome Means Gnome]
[OMGTHATSSODELICIOUS]

I especially love the middle one... xD

Channing: Phalanx does not mean warrior. The most commonly known meaning is that of the Macedonians, where it was a certain formation for military units (50 men abreast, 16 men deep, in the shape of a parallelogram.). The closest Latin approximation for Phalanx's desired meaning of 'warrior' I can come up with right now is 'a group of soldiers' or 'a host'.

Not that Phasma Phalanx doesn't sound way cool, though. And it still works, possibly even better seeing as you're a clan and not an individual. :D

Lionx
11-25-2005, 06:45 AM
/ibeatstuffwithrakes
totalphuckingmayhem
botthis
ibot
greatarusmagicite

theres probably others..but thats all i remember atm.

Channing
11-25-2005, 07:28 AM
[Gnomeland Security]
[Gnome Means Gnome]
[OMGTHATSSODELICIOUS]

I especially love the middle one... xD

Channing: Phalanx does not mean warrior. The most commonly known meaning is that of the Macedonians, where it was a certain formation for military units (50 men abreast, 16 men deep, in the shape of a parallelogram.). The closest Latin approximation for Phalanx's desired meaning of 'warrior' I can come up with right now is 'a group of soldiers' or 'a host'.

Not that Phasma Phalanx doesn't sound way cool, though. And it still works, possibly even better seeing as you're a clan and not an individual. :D
True. If you got legistical with it it's a formation. The phalanx. Though it's a vague description as soldier. Which of course can be called various things. Soldier, warrior, ect. So we just suit it as warrior. :)

fantasyjunkie
11-26-2005, 12:14 AM
<And His Amazing Friends>

Ya, theres a guild in WoW named that. A copy cat guild made the name of OMGKITTENSMEWMEWMEW. And there was another guild named OMGBOXESCREAKCREAK

Lindy
11-26-2005, 01:27 AM
It's a common WoW guild name, frequent on almost every server.

It's a pun on Night Elf Hunters or something, I think, kinda dumb.

Markus. D
11-26-2005, 11:41 AM
well, i guess it would have to be... The GW guild called Eyes on Final Fantasy.