PDA

View Full Version : I own my nephew.

-N-
11-25-2005, 05:57 PM
He's seven, and has been cranky for days and refuses to let his parents get his hair cut. Literally throwing fits. (I can't remember if I was that obnoxious when I was seven, so I don't know if that's abnormal, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.) I told him he needed a haircut and bam, now he's off getting his haircut. In fact, I can tell him to do anything and he'll do it. I rule way too hard.

Do you have awesome stories where you dominate little children like Maddox does their art (http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=irule)? Better yet, what do you think I can get my nephew to do next? :D

Rye
11-25-2005, 05:59 PM
Someone showed me that Maddox page a few months ago. I laughed so much, I felt so bad after. xD

And not really.

DK
11-25-2005, 06:00 PM
I wanted to post a picture of the Fixer uncle from goodness gracious me but I couldn't find a picture of him. :(

rubah
11-25-2005, 07:08 PM
I wish my nephews listened to me;_;

I did hold considerable sway over Linda when I was in Louisiana living in her mom's house with my friend.

A combination of fear and admiration and getting-sympathy-from-me held her in place quite well.

Anaisa
11-25-2005, 08:13 PM
I remember just when I was not long due to leave primary school that all the little kids liked me and I set about teaching them how to be rebels like me. One day I didn't play to much attention to them and when it was time for us all to go in at the end of dinnertime they all refused and stood on the grass and told the teachers they wouldn't move until they had some sort of a conversation with me(I clearly taught them well) Anyway they got there way and everyone had to wait to go in while I chatted with them. My little sister used to always do everything I told her until recently. My mother was jealous and gave her a stern talking to apparently. I don't know what she said but now my little sister plays no attention to anything I tell her and has turned into queen of the brats. My mothers plan has backfired on her tho because now no one wants to babysit for her . Last week I had to take her doll and theaten to destroy it because she'd stolen my bag.

Meat Puppet
11-25-2005, 09:21 PM
You're your own nephew? Man, you guys got some messed up breeding rights.

Kamiko
11-25-2005, 09:24 PM
I own all the niners at my school.
Sort of.

Zeldy
11-25-2005, 09:29 PM
Oh my gawsh xD That Maddox page is awesome xDD
Kamiko owns the niners?
My 'gang' is owned by the seniors ^_~

Blackmageboi
11-25-2005, 09:31 PM
I own my Yr 7 minions and i fight for ownership of an emo called Nick.

Reles
11-25-2005, 09:41 PM
I've never been good with children. I guess you have to have that skill, being able to talk to them in 4-year-old grammar, but I can't seem to do that and they look up at me confused and start to cry. Although when they're babies, it's easier, all they do is stare at you. Yeah, and they like staring at me for some reason. ALL BABIES STARE AT ME. It's scary. ;-; I've never gotten along with anyone younger than me, unless if they're mature enough I guess. But then again I'm scared of most adults too. But anyway...I can't dominate children, but I can run away from them. :D

Resha
11-25-2005, 10:01 PM
Of course. If my brother bothers me in the kitchen, I just tell him I'll stab him with a knife and he gets scared and goes away. :laugh:

...That's really evil of me, eh...

rubah
11-25-2005, 10:03 PM
ALL BABIES STARE AT ME. It's scary. ;-;
They all stare at me too.

Shlup
11-25-2005, 10:09 PM
Owning kids is fun. My sister is six and my brother is three so they'll pretty much do anything I want. It's nice.

Anaisa
11-25-2005, 11:30 PM
I've never been good with children. I guess you have to have that skill, being able to talk to them in 4-year-old grammar, but I can't seem to do that and they look up at me confused and start to cry. I never talk to them like a fellow four year old or whatever would do, I talk to them like I would someone my own age. I also do the same with babies. Why some people make silly goo goo noises at their babies I don't know . Don't you want your children to be articulate? What do you want them to say goo goo for? I would never want a baby of mine to conform to such a boring stereotype and start saying goo goo gaga all the time, id be ashamed of it if it did, in fact, id pretend it wasn't even mine.

fire_of_avalon
11-26-2005, 01:07 AM
My cousins listen to me, because I know that spanking them and making them sit in front of the TV while I "watch my stories" doesn't work like my Mema would like it to. You have to respect them, and teach them to respect you.

Neel has a nephew? :O

-N-
11-26-2005, 01:09 AM
O:

Mo-Nercy
11-26-2005, 01:44 AM
Before my final exams finished, I spent a lot of time at the library studying. A lot of little kids from the nearby three primary schools (Campsie, Harcourt and St. Mels for those of you playing at home) would come too. There was this one 9 year old, a very mean girl, Jenny, who would kick me and bully me. :(. But I straightened her out. I told her mum. xD. Now she plays by my rules.

Tasura
11-26-2005, 04:11 AM
I have basically owned eevryone younger then me in school, I even managed to turn a few into slaves, my word was there law, and if they didnt conform I had my otehr minions attack, tis fun.

Nino Brown
11-26-2005, 08:00 PM
I could probably get some of my younger cousins to do my bidding.

Maybe I'll give it a shot the next time I see them.

Traitorfish
11-26-2005, 08:25 PM
Do you have awesome stories where you dominate little children like Maddox does their art (http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=irule)? Better yet, what do you think I can get my nephew to do next? :D
Wooooh! Maddox! Wooh!
On a more less irrelevant note, snotty little kids annoy me. Particularly the spoilt greedy ones.