PDA

View Full Version : Which was your favorite fight scene?

blackwinged_cloud
11-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Of course, me being who i am, mine was the last. But the highway (on motorcycles) was awsome too.:cool:

TheSpoonyBard
11-25-2005, 09:58 PM
My favourite fight scene was Diamond WEAPON vs Midgar.

Dinnova
11-25-2005, 10:00 PM
shoudn't this be in the FF7 AC form....

but anyways, the fight with all the other characters was my fav.

TheSpoonyBard
11-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Why should this be in the Advent Children forum? Everything mentioned so far has been from FFVII.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-25-2005, 10:18 PM
My favourite was Vs rufus at shinra building

Anniexo
11-25-2005, 10:26 PM
mine is VS safer sephiroth

Dinnova
11-25-2005, 10:32 PM
shoudn't this be in the FF7 AC form....

but anyways, the fight with all the other characters was my fav.
woops! my bad:D

in that case mine was the fight againts sephiroths first form

raskerino
11-26-2005, 01:10 AM
True Sephiroth was pretty cool as a story battle. I liked Ruby WEAPON, it gave that terror of, I see something small and red let's crash into it and see what happens. Of course it turns out to be near the size of the golden saucer, I can barely hurt it and of it kills me really quickly. For similiar reasons I like Emerald WEAPON because when I first fought it I thought the objective was to survive for twenty minutes. So I attacked it, healed, got killed. Then went back- after a ton of attempts and slowing down the speed of the battle I lasted 20 minutes and... got game over. After I set up my characters decently and got a golden chocobo those two were both too easy. I liked Carry Armor too because it was one of the harder bosses on the game and all the Reno fights cause he's cool.

Why should this be in the Advent Children forum? Everything mentioned so far has been from FFVII.

Actually if the starter of this thread was talking about the motorcycle fight in AC (which makes more sense as it was more interesting) and the Sephiroth fight in AC then this could have gotten put in FFAC forum, however that would have given much fewer fights to choose from. I'm just saying what he said seemed reasonable.

boys from the dwarf
11-26-2005, 07:26 AM
oh well. my fave FF7 fight bit is the hilarious bit in the gold saucer where in the play thing if you do everything wrong tifa punches cloud then does a flying kick into the fake dragon:lol:.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-26-2005, 06:24 PM
really? I MUST TRY IT!!!

blackwinged_cloud
11-27-2005, 02:31 PM
actually I was talking about both, and i didn't know which forum to put it in if it was for all FF7 fight scenes, movie and game. Motorcycle from movie sephiroth from game.

Shin-Ra Electric Power Co
11-30-2005, 09:31 PM
I like the cinematic when the blue weapon attacks junon. actually, i liked that whole part of the game: when you are running around trying to get out of the city (too bad cait sith had to be with you) and the cannon blows that things head off and tifa gets to smack the sh** out of scarlet. That was great.

Dinnova
12-01-2005, 05:16 AM
I liked that whole part of the game: when you are running around trying to get out of the city (too bad cait sith had to be with you)
I'm a great fan of Caith Sith too!:D

chronic_Maniac
12-07-2005, 04:09 PM
In AC I like when cloud had to fight kadja and then sephiroth right afterwards. Its pretty much the same scene.
In the game's non controlable scene's I'd say I liked diamond's attack against midgar. He did just as good as behamut in AC
fav. boss in game, the turks last battle in midgar.

Crossblades
12-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Cloud vs. Rufus

Markus. D
12-08-2005, 02:00 PM
AC: Tifa Vs Loz (seen to many swordplay movies, nice to see something differant... boxing + wrestling + muay tai + various other types of martial arts + Tiffa = best... fight scene ever..... tasty combination).

FFVII: the Jenova fights.

Neco Arc
12-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Cloud vs emm... cant remember his name (the guy you verse in doing squats, when getting the wig)... really funny