PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had any Dreams Realated to FF? (May have spoilers I DUNNO!!)

MJN SEIFER
11-25-2005, 11:09 PM
(I can't be arsed to see if there's already apost about thsi so direct me if there is :))

I can remember a while ago I dremt I was playing FFIX and I got into a fight with that thing that asks you questions, and it asked me one I didn't know the answer to (Forgot the question). So I attacked HIM so to end the "fight" but instead of running he said "narf" and left some monster there and THEN ran! I can't really describe the monster that well but it had one eye like them flying mosnters in FFVII but was an Earth monster and it's mouth was wide and opening. The monster was Yellow - I don't think I'd seen it on ANY FF!!

The monster prepared an attack and pannicked a bit but chose my moves.

The Monster did an attack which was sort of a sprial shaped wind coming out of it's mouth, It killed my party in one go with that one. The final piece of weirdness is that instead of going to the "Game Over" the CREDITS were then played but a DIFFERENT song playing (I later descoverd the song was from an old home movie when I was about 4).

A second dream (Don't wory this the last one for now) I was playing FFVII and I was on the final disk at the end (Just before I actually went in the North Crater) I was Flying around in the Highwind thinking of things to do - Any towns to visit, Any secrets to uncover, wether or not to have one final visit to the Saucer. That sort of stuff...

BUT after a while the music changed to the "Hurry up!" music (Like when your running threw the trains at the begining) And I went STRAIGHT into Pannick mode - I had played threw this game many times and this NEVER happend! What was Happening? Was It what I thought it was?

"No It couldn't..." I convinced myself as I flew the airship around in a frenzy and the sky started to turn red...

Finally the screne froze and a voice (Yes a VOICE!) said "Meteor has struck!" I know recordnized this voice but I dunno who's it was (Maybe one of them generic advert voices?) I don't know which suprised the most, The fact that meteor could actualy strike DURING the game, the fact a VOICE was heard or that Sqaure actually used the voice rather than SHOWING us meteor destroying the world....

(Sos for the long post)

Any dreams from you?

Captain Maxx Power
11-25-2005, 11:40 PM
I'm actually involved in an on-going RPG campaign in my dreams to pass the time more effectively. At the moment I'm a level 67 Knight/Monk, and consequently do about 4674 damage per hit, which pops up in little numbers. Sure is exhausting though.

Sefie1999AD
11-26-2005, 12:16 AM
I once had a dream where FFXII had been released and I was playing it. The game felt like a mix of KH and FFX-2, and Ashe was a bit like Yuna. Then when I bought FFX-2 and played it a lot, I saw a dream about FFX-2 two times on a row. On the other dream, though, I was in FFX-2's world myself (a character in the game rather than playing the game).

Oh yeah, and I had a dream where I was playing KH2. There Sora and others were going through various worlds, one of them being the Lion King world. I think they were captured by the enemies, and you had to use another party, lead by Kairi, to save them. Then they had to go to a world called Apocalypse, a dark Heartless world, and when they were entering it, they had to fight a gatekeeper boss called Horseman. In that dream, I think KH2 was an awesome game.

Da Moogle
11-26-2005, 03:49 AM
umm....
I had a strange dream where I was Sora, and I was running on a beach twords this girl but it wasn't Kiari. Next thing I knew a guy came down these steps and hid. Sepharoth came downstairs soon after and killed the guy. Then I hid. Then I was killed.

What's sad is that earlier that same day, I finished KH for the first time and fininshed the Hades Cup.

Next night, I was Sora about to fight the final boss. Asking me if I was ready was Ursala. Of coarse, I declined. So I was walking off, embarassed, and I saved this blue thing that reminded me of a stupid anime that was being mildly annoyed. Then I realize I became Freya from FFIX. And had to face this dude named 'Krazie Eddie' (Eddie, at the time, was my best friend in real life) and the dude was down-right crazy. One by one, he killed my friends and family. When it became about time to fight him, I woke up. My heart was beating really fast. Krazie Eddie was ugly and scary-looking.

*more twards the subject*
most the time, I have dreams of where I'm in FFIX. Happier dreams. Especially when I fall asleep and I wake up with the game on or I played it, turned it off, and imidiatly fell asleep.

Dinnova
11-27-2005, 12:06 AM
I posted this awhile ago, but it relates to the subject.

I had one the other day(a month ago). It was some combination between Final fantasy 7 Advent children, and Devil may cry 3. seems cool at first. It was in some kindof tower. It had the 3 evil guys (Loz, Yazoo, Kadaj) and the whole battle system was of Devil may cry. Its kind of a blur but we all had 10 lives, and for me to win they had to lose all of there lives or i have to have more points or something then them by a certain time. I think the points were measured by eggs. WTF!
o and i had a plunger as a weapon for one point.

...simply...amazing.....

RaidenWeb17
11-27-2005, 04:34 AM
I had a dream that i was hiding on a park bench and these indians came and killed people with arrows and stuff, but i was hiding so they didnt see me. HA!! Not so much FF but i will try and have a FF dream tonight!!

Yuffie514
11-27-2005, 05:32 AM
i've had. more than once too, but i only remember one of them associated to FFVII: AC. yeah, i was a spy...but it didn't seem i needed to be since the ending was pointless. anyways, does FFXI count for a bad dream?

kikimm
11-27-2005, 05:52 AM
I remember I had this one dream involving FFX and Auron was there and he gave me this totally dirty look and I thought he was going to kill me and then I woke up. Scariest dream ever, seriously, I woke up and OMGed.

That's the only one I've ever had, though.

ffxfreak93
11-27-2005, 07:23 AM
i had a dream that ffx-2 was an awsome game... but thats only a dream....:mad:

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
11-27-2005, 07:31 AM
There much less dreams then they are fantasies ;)

ffxfreak93
11-27-2005, 09:13 AM
yeah.....