PDA

View Full Version : when u were a baby...

loza
11-26-2005, 06:55 AM
my mum has said that when i was a baby that i cryed... ALOT!and that i also said taglets sted of tablets :rolleyes2 have ur mum or dad ever told u something that was funny/wierd that u did when u were a bady?:p

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-26-2005, 06:57 AM
Until I was two I was a quiet child, often they had to check to make sure I was alright. Since then, I have never shut up:D

rubah
11-26-2005, 07:11 AM
I crawled out of my crib one time and went to the living room where my dad was watching tv, but that's an actual memory:]

I also remember pooing on the patio and laughing and saying 'Puppa Eat!'

I suppose I might also remember going out on the bluff to watch the cars and trucks on the interstate

According to parental legend, I required a calculator to eat my meals as a youngster, and often I would dip it in my applesauce and throw it around viciously:D

All of these occurred when we lived in the trailer my uncle and aunt inhabited after us and my grandparents live in now. We moved to where we live now before I was 3.

Xaven
11-26-2005, 07:34 AM
They say I was a happy child. ...VERY happy. That and I have so many horror stories of when I was very small. In particular, the Argentina vacation. *shudders* The pain...

loza
11-26-2005, 08:09 AM
lol i hear that my older brother used 2 say pado insted of pillow :D

i also remember going into the bathroom finding a bit of chewy and eating it... *shivers*

nik0tine
11-26-2005, 08:21 AM
I remember I used to scrape gum off from under the restraunt tables and chew it. I also recall smoking cigarette butts out of ashtreys with my sister.

Zeldy
11-26-2005, 08:23 AM
I used to scream the house down and have Tantrums in shops. I used to promise my Mum that if she let me out the pram I'd be a good girl and hold her hand. As soon as I was out, I was off. I ran as fast my little legs could carry me. ..Then i fell over :(

My Mum used to dress me up real nice and pretty'ly and people used to stop us in the streets and say how pretty I was.
My response?
"STOP LOOKING AT ME ;["

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
11-26-2005, 08:41 AM
i was quiet, bald and really cute with a tripple chin....which is a complete opposite of what i look like now....well except for the cute part:p

Jebus
11-26-2005, 09:00 AM
My grandma told me that I was teaching myself to read before I was five and could speak coherently before I was three.

I don't believe her though. Seriously...most kids can't even speak coherently before they're 12.

Levian
11-26-2005, 11:00 AM
I was actually a pretty cute baby. I wonder what happened. :(

Alive-Cat
11-26-2005, 11:03 AM
My first word was "f***"
Allthough changed to "Duck" during social gatherings :up:

Anaisa
11-26-2005, 11:06 AM
I was born with a full head of hair and it was black and spiked up, I looked like a little punk. The nurses took me away for quite a while after I was born and my mother was wondering why. They said it was because they were all taking it in turns brushing my hair! And I used to eat every two hours and I frequently emptied all the food out of the cupboards so I could sit inside them. I also used to take biscuits out into the garden that I didn't like and bury them. Now I just do that to people I don't like.

Alive-Cat
11-26-2005, 11:08 AM
I used to walk around pretending I was the Terminator.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I was a really quiet baby, then my mum couldn't get me to shut up til i was 13. now she says its like talking to brick wall.......k.

Shlup
11-26-2005, 01:02 PM
My fat head was too big for my mom's baby-come-out hole so they had to give it a snip. I'm sowwy mommy!

Rydia of Mist
11-26-2005, 01:11 PM
I was a big baby: 11lbs 8oz. Poor mom. :exdee: But she delivered me naturally, no c-section. Go mummy!

*cringes*

I also used to pronounce "bulldozer" as "bullzadore."

I'd put crocheted afghans around my shoulders and run around the house pretending to be royalty.

I also used to empty the cupboards of their contents and sit in them. :D

Shlup
11-26-2005, 01:13 PM
11.5 pounds?? Holy crap that's a huge baby. My brother and sister were each about a pound less than that and I thought they were huge. Your poor brave mother. xD

Boosk
11-26-2005, 01:19 PM
after our mum had put us to bed and left the room me and boris used to throw our blankets out of out cribs and then sumersault out onto the blankets and escape! Then our Mum found out about our bid for freedom :(

and I remember that the only time I ever got to play with the tiger suit at playgroup was the time that boris was ill!! We had to leave and I didnt have a proper turn with the suit...CURSE YOOOOOU!

me and boris always had proper scraps. We would try and kill each other...ah...those where the days....*sigh*

Kagga:love:

Rydia of Mist
11-26-2005, 01:40 PM
11.5 pounds?? Holy crap that's a huge baby. My brother and sister were each about a pound less than that and I thought they were huge. Your poor brave mother. xD

My brother Matt was just a few ounces less than that, two years later. And then Josh was a month early and was nearly 8lbs by then, and would have been the biggest of the three if he'd gone full-term.

Boosk
11-26-2005, 01:53 PM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

I was 4lbs. I was teeeeeny tiny :D

Kagga:love:

Faris
11-26-2005, 03:40 PM
I use to love to wear hats. Hats, hats, hats, hats, buckets for hats, hats hats, and my dadys' boots. Also, I was very quiet.

TurkSlayer
11-26-2005, 03:43 PM
I used to take every book off the bookshelf and hurl them at my parents. Good times, gooooooooood times...

11-26-2005, 03:44 PM
My sister used to write her names in books, then blame it on me, when I could not even write yet...

FFGuevara
11-26-2005, 03:45 PM
I was about 14 pounds from birth, i refused breast feeding after 3-5 months and i sleeped 20 hours a day.

Primus Inter Pares
11-26-2005, 04:27 PM
I was created, several months ago, I might have had some bad typing skills every now and then, nothing major :)

Shoeberto
11-26-2005, 04:36 PM
My fat head was too big for my mom's baby-come-out hole so they had to give it a snip. I'm sowwy mommy!
...I'm really glad I wasn't eating anything while reading this thread.

I had really curly blond hair as a baby, and it just kind of grew upwards. My dad said I would always bob my head and the hair would go everywhere.

Little Miss Awesome
11-26-2005, 04:53 PM
I used to refuse to take my wellies off :p
I wore them for bed and everything.
I also used to be really afraid of this advert for, I think it was Peugeot cars, where all of these wolves were running circles around this car. I used to cry and try to hide every time it came on television!

rubah
11-26-2005, 05:33 PM
The first book I ever read by myself was the little cardboard square picturebook of disney's Bambi.

then I started reading archie comic books when I was 6

Rye
11-26-2005, 05:35 PM
They said I used to bang my head against walls and the floor a whole lot when I was angry. xD

Craig
11-26-2005, 05:40 PM
When I was a baby I headbutted my Dad in the mouth and took out some of his top teeth.

My sister did the same thing a few years before.

Primus Inter Pares
11-26-2005, 05:40 PM
They said I used to bang my head against walls and the floor a whole lot when I was angry. xD
...that would explain a lot.

11-26-2005, 05:43 PM
I used to be able to pee anywhere...I mean literally pull it out anywhere to relieve myself. I think for the sake of others, it is good that i grew out of that...

ScottNUMBERS
11-26-2005, 05:48 PM
I found out recently, as a baby I was a crawling racist. :(