PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT

Dignified Pauper
11-26-2005, 05:49 PM
Marick D. Pauper here, reporting long and strenuous posts over miscellaneous things so YOU don't have to.

The 2005 Ciddies are underway as the first round of voting started an entire TWO DAYS EARLY! Nominations were cast in during the week prior where Award Guy, the mysterious member who comes out only at the Ciddies time to steal your women and pillage your booty, has been dutifully counting nominations and votes and making tallys.
We have some old favorites running their classic positions. Psychotic for Best Spammer is not an unusual nomination that we've seen the past years. Not to mention for Best Admin, Loony BoB is there and making a stride forward with excellence and grace that is only matched by a walrus. Speaking of walri, we have many members who are supporters of the Walri through BAoTW. You better believe that these members will use their Ciddy nominations when the EoFF Elections come around.
Rubah's vain attempt to make Marick and Neel Mr. Burns and Smithers turned out to be a big flop, but that's probably because she refused to edit her nominations to put Neel as Mr. Burns and Marick as Smithers. Regardless, Rube, you're still the best ****** (I am unable to post what that is, in order to not affect the votes of other members).
Besides the oldbies, let's look at some of the newcomers who have made a stand. CrashNUMBERS has taken a nice stance in the Ciddies, consider that at one time, he was the most unliked member in existence - what was once a little mod-whore is now a Ciddy nominated icon. Primus inter Pares has taken several nominations and has a great chance to win one or even two or more Ciddies.
As the representative of the EoFF Post, I say to you all, good luck and good voting. May the best/sexiest/horniest/etc. win.

I'm Marick D. Pauper, you stay classy Eyes on FF.

Christmas
11-26-2005, 05:52 PM
I look forward for an update...if there is one.

Primus inter Pares has taken several nominations and has a great chance to win one or even two or more Ciddies.

I kinda agree with this...

ScottNUMBERS
11-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Maybe, when I can be bothered to read your thread, I'll edit this post and contribute towards the topic. :cool:

Xaven
11-26-2005, 06:03 PM
I don't get it. :(

Psychotic
11-26-2005, 06:05 PM
He called me an oldbie! I think I am offended.

Del Murder
11-26-2005, 06:06 PM
I always wondered what happened to Marick. I should check profiles more often.

Primus Inter Pares
11-26-2005, 06:07 PM
You should be Psy :mad2:!

And "Primus inter Pares has taken several nominations" try 18 :cool:

Del Murder
11-26-2005, 06:09 PM
Yeah, the flavor of the month always gets a lot.

rubah
11-26-2005, 06:10 PM
No one's gonna pillage *my* booty¬¬

Psychotic
11-26-2005, 06:16 PM
Yeah, the flavor of the month always gets a lot.Come on PiP, you can't let him get away with that!

If he said that to me, I'd say "Yeah? Well I'd rather be flavour of the month than a washed up old has-been! *slaps* Now clean my shoes, buffoon!"

And it would be the greatest moment ever! (of the month)

Del Murder
11-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Better a has-been than a never-was. Oh snap.

Primus Inter Pares
11-26-2005, 06:20 PM
No one's gonna pillage *my* booty¬¬
:joey:

And flavour of the month?

Psychotic
11-26-2005, 06:21 PM
How can he be flavour of the month and a never-was?

Primus Inter Pares
11-26-2005, 06:22 PM
I am indeed confused :confused:

Psychotic
11-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Oh PiP, you should've said something like "Perhaps he's getting senile and confused in his old age. Oh yes, look, he's urinated himself. What a waste."

I can't keep doing this for you! Get out there and BURN DAT SUCKA!

Del Murder
11-26-2005, 06:27 PM
http://www.cinemanow.com/images/boxart/175/gonna_git_you_175.jpg

Yamaneko
11-26-2005, 06:29 PM
Watch out, it's going to happen to you too, Psychotic.

Primus Inter Pares
11-26-2005, 06:29 PM
Oh, that's hot :joey:

Psychotic
11-26-2005, 06:32 PM
Watch out, it's going to happen to you too, Psychotic.Not if it happens to you first. Oh wait, it already did.

Nurse elsie to Yamz's room please, we have a code yellow, I repeat, we have a code yellow.

Yamaneko
11-26-2005, 06:34 PM
It didn't happen to me because I was never it.

Dignified Pauper
11-26-2005, 06:37 PM
Marick D. Pauper here!

In a startling revelation, I have uncovered the mystery as to why the one infamous Primus Inter Pares has recieved so many nominations. This is partly fact and mostly speculations.
It would seem that Psychotic has been training PiP to dual with the elites of the Forum, the administration and the old regulars that he so despises, in order to have a sucessor. Psychotic plans on leaving the forum after properly training PiP to replace him.
An overview of PiP's history will show that, like Psychotic, he cannot be permanantly banned because of some unusual sexual bond he has in connection with the Senior Site Staff. Another connection is that both, Psychotic and he both spam General Chat as frequently as they both can. Furthermore, along those lines, PiP still has a long way to go before he can come close to being on the level matched to that of Psy's.
Right now, Psychotic is teaching PiP how to survive in this mean and cruel forum by pushing him into an epic battled against the one, the onle, Del Murder - who only wants to rip Psychotics larynx out through his nostrils. Sadly, PiP is not complying well with Psy's commands, and may very well be tossed out onto the plains to win his nominations on his own, as well as survive on his own.
Is PiP going to become the next Psy?! Is Psy going to leave the forums forever?! Will PiP fail and leave Psy here forever to terrorize the forums until we all die and he gets the last laugh as he outlives us by mere minutes?! All these questions and more are still hard underway and being looked into.

I'm Marick D. Pauper for the EoFF Newsteam. You stay classy Eyes On FF.

theundeadhero
11-26-2005, 06:43 PM
Noone will replace Psychotic. They fall short.

CLONES! :mad2:

Dignified Pauper
11-27-2005, 12:10 AM
Marick D. Pauper here, live from a chilly Ohio room.

Apparently, the speculation that Psy was creating the ultimate clone of himself in PiP turned out to be false. Never-fear, we'll have the person who gave us this information hung publicly.

That's all. I'm Marick D. Pauper. You stay classy Eyes on FF.