PDA

View Full Version : New ffx-2!

blackwinged_cloud
11-27-2005, 02:44 PM
what would you think if they made a version of FF10-2 but with guys that where all black clothing made of leather. clothing isnt like tux or ne thing. they where kool stuff. what would you think. lol PS and of course they'd be the hottest guys you've ever seen

Christmas
11-27-2005, 02:53 PM
what would you think if they made a version of FF10-2 but with guys that where all black clothing made of leather. clothing isnt like tux or ne thing. they where kool stuff. what would you think. lol PS and of course they'd be the hottest guys you've ever seen

Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz.

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/9765/kadaj8vt.png

Vice-President Rufus
11-27-2005, 03:27 PM
Yeah that's what I was thinking.

ThroneofDravaris
11-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Oh yes, that’s exactly what this game requires: visually appealing men! With this addition, even more people will be able to frantically masturbate while gaming! I mean, to hell with fixing problems such as the cheesy dialogue and annoying character personas; let’s just put all the men in uniforms so we can see their packages!

Maybe while we’re at it, we could alter the script by removing all the punctuation, and replace words such as ‘cool’ with ‘kool’.

blackwinged_cloud
11-28-2005, 01:18 AM
Oh yes, that’s exactly what this game requires: visually appealing men! With this addition, even more people will be able to frantically masturbate while gaming! I mean, to hell with fixing problems such as the cheesy dialogue and annoying character personas; let’s just put all the men in uniforms so we can see their packages!

Maybe while we’re at it, we could alter the script by removing all the punctuation, and replace words such as ‘cool’ with ‘kool’. FUNNY! And I'm also originally from australia but I moved here right after I was born soo. lol

ThroneofDravaris
11-28-2005, 01:21 AM
Too many people know where I live...

Primus Inter Pares
11-28-2005, 01:23 AM
I'm Australian. That means the world can turn to crap and I don't have to care.
Yep. also, to the original post... NO!

Sain Cai
11-28-2005, 03:20 AM
to the original post... NO!

Agreed.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to throw up.

boys from the dwarf
11-28-2005, 08:02 AM
this game was lacking everything needed to make a goodd game. heres the list.
good female characters with interesting personalitys.
good male characters with interesting personalitys.
a good storyline.
challenging gameplay.
a point.
anyone want to make an addition to the list?

Markus. D
11-28-2005, 09:47 AM
again more points continually thrown out by the same people... who... gives... a... fucken/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifofa/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.giffuckmother/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back on topic: not leather... maybey ... clothes that dont reveal outlines of there private parts.

ThroneofDravaris
11-28-2005, 03:20 PM
I’ll stop when people realize that I’m right.

Christmas
11-28-2005, 03:26 PM
back on topic: not leather... maybey ... clothes that dont reveal outlines of there private parts.

Here:

http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx2/whitemage.jpg

What's up with the exclaimation marks anyway?

ThroneofDravaris
11-28-2005, 04:26 PM
He’s annoyed?

Christmas
11-28-2005, 04:35 PM
So we make so many exclaimation marks that twist the whole screen making navigation difficult just to vent some anger and annoying others as well....

ThroneofDravaris
11-28-2005, 04:52 PM
Well, yeah. He obviously felt that he needed to get our attention. And he would have succeeded too, if it wasn’t for those meddlesome kids.

SammieBabe
11-28-2005, 05:02 PM
Worst. Idea. Ever.

Perhaps Square should focus on new ideas instead of rehashing old ones.

Old Manus
11-28-2005, 09:34 PM

Maybe while we’re at it, we could alter the script by removing all the punctuation, and replace words such as ‘cool’ with ‘kool’.
This guy speaks the truth

WHO THE HELL WANTS TO SEE A /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifTY GAME WHERE YOU JUST SEE STUPID CAMERA ANGLES OF PRIVATE PARTS JUST TO MAKE YOU GET AN ERECTION QUICKER
(i'm not talking about ffx-2 here)

Markus. D
11-29-2005, 03:26 AM
actually now i think of it... most anime do that.

sept... 99% of anime chicks have very bustfull chests.... dividing it out I guess no one would really care.

and yes, I was venting anger.

ps: maybey... chainmail? or like.... something???