PDA

View Full Version : what about a KH movie?

KH1992
11-27-2005, 07:08 PM
My friends and i were thinking the other day... they made a FF movie, why not have one with Sora and co. in it? We just thought it would be funny to see them but not actually play as them. What do you think?

Fire_Emblem776
11-27-2005, 10:40 PM
disney indeed has lost their touch with films *cough* too many sequels...

KH1992
11-28-2005, 08:04 PM
well, we came up with this thing when it's not Sora... but like a distant relative in the future or something.... you wouldn't need to completely copy the game plotline...

RaidenWeb17
11-29-2005, 12:27 AM
No. Bad Idea. I wouldnt go see it cause it would targeted for the little kids.

KH1992
11-29-2005, 09:17 PM
who says?

Slothy
11-29-2005, 10:35 PM
disney indeed has lost their touch with films *cough* too many sequels...

I don't think the problem is too many sequels, it's original movies that suck in comparison to older ones. When's the last time Disney actually put out an animated film anyway?

That's beside the point, I think a KH movie would be a bad idea. I'd just rather watch the disney classics that appear in the game, or play the game itself.

ChocoboBreeder101
12-01-2005, 05:56 PM
I Agree with RaidenWeb17. Kingdom Hearts is a Disney product.... And therefore be targeted at little kiddies at a PG rating. Maybe a PG-13 if you added the Action sequences. But A movie sounds good for KH but then it wouldnt be so good... You'd have gamers and kiddies flocking to the nearest theater IF a KH movie did come out... and the main problems are voicing the characters! Some of the Characters such as the ORIGINAL Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) have passed on or are too elderly to retake the part! The woman who done Maleificent is dead, but who ever voiced her on the KH game did a good part of sounding like her! But this would be a high budget movie... Since you have A LOT of well known actors in the KH game, Like James Woods/ Hades... You have Haley Joel Osment/Sora and NUMEROUS Disney Voices such as Eddie Murphy/Mushu Jodi Benson/Ariel............. I mean it sounds good but will it live up to the gamers expectations?

Azure
12-01-2005, 09:20 PM
This might have been just a rumour, but I once heard that there WAS going to be a Kingdom Hearts film.

But as others have said, I doubt it would work.

Pheesh
12-02-2005, 10:30 AM
animated (or disneyated) it would suck, but if square took over and did an advent children kind of thing then it might succeed. I mean, the action sequences in the deep dive trailer are a testament to how good it could be. But i doubt it'll happen, either way.

Stay Essential
EE

Psydekick
12-02-2005, 06:53 PM
It might be ok but it might suck due to disney.

ffxfreak93
12-09-2005, 03:22 AM
disney would make the movie suck

Winter Nights
12-09-2005, 03:52 AM
Actually, given that there are alot of really great Disney films, I'd say it might work decently. However, on the opposite end, most of those really great Disney films came out 20 years ago.

Plus, I don't really see the point of an actual movie.

Super856
12-09-2005, 08:07 AM
How can you let yourself type in that Disney would destroy it?

They make pretty good movies every now and then (even though they are so kiddish) and KH was targeted at mainly 14 years olds so, hey! It would work and if someone were to ruin it it would be Square.

Square have a bad habit of screwing up newer FF games... and suck at making movie graphics (such as Advent Children - graphics are nothing special)

Sephitachi7
12-10-2005, 03:29 AM
It just wouldn't work... period.

EDIT: I know this isn't a discussion about AC but oh well. Yes it was gorgeous, but the characters lacked expression. Like when Cloud is fighting the guy that drinks the Jenova cells he smiles, but it looks not realistic. Facial expression is something they needed to work on. But besides that it looked incredible.

KH1992
12-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Disney seems to ruin a lot of things...

UWAOOOOU
12-11-2005, 12:43 AM
[!]

You.did.not.just.insult.square.enix.s.cg

THAT MOVIE IS FREAKING GORGEOUS ANYONE WHO CANNOT SEE THE AMOUNT OF TIME EFFORT AND SKILL IT TOOK IS EFFIN BLIND
EVEN OTHER GAME COMPANYS WONT ATTEMPT A WHOLY CG MOVIE

tomb raider-real ppl
resident evil- real people

SQUARE HAS GUTS AND THEY DO A DAMN GOOD JOB NO ONE CAN MATCH THEM

GET FREAKING GLASSES

BTW IMHO
square> ANYFREAKING THING X/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifBOX can make[/!]*snip*

Paraphrase by Big D: "I disagree with this statement. I think the quality of Square-Enix's CG movies is impressive, and I think Square products are better than those on the X-Box."The first post wouldntve made such an impact if it wasnt in capitals yknow.