PDA

View Full Version : Proud of your body?

Chris
11-28-2005, 10:24 AM
Is there any part of your body you're very proud of and not shy to show? For me it's my stomach. I dunno how many hours I've trained it and I'm very proud of it!

So?

:)

boris no no
11-28-2005, 10:28 AM
i am fat and flabby so no ^^

Chris
11-28-2005, 10:30 AM
You can be big and beautiful. More to warm you in winter and more to shade you in summer! :love:

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-28-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm sort of average...... not much to be proud of, but im happy with myself....

Is there any part of your body you're very proud of and not shy to show? For me it's my stomach. I dunno how many hours I've trained it and I'm very proud of it!

So?

http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18565&d=1133173489

BTW... Veerry nice.... :love:

Yooniece
11-28-2005, 10:31 AM
I love my boobs. I'm proud to say that I'm Asian and still sport a natural, perky 36D. I don't see them just as a male magnet... I think curves and softness represent femininity in such a sensual, sexy way. I like that I don't have to worry about filling out a top or ever, ever have to stuff my shirt.

Er... no attached boobshot. Those kind of pictures are mostly for MySpacers. =P I think my pictures in the album may give a vague idea though =).

I like my arms too. I spent a lot of time playing different sports (and some weight training) to get them toned down to be what I consider a good balance between fit and feminine... not too muscular.

DMKA
11-28-2005, 10:32 AM
You can be big and beautiful. More to warm you in winter and more to shade you in summer! :love:
I remember when some chick said that on Riki Lake. I lol'd.

Sare
11-28-2005, 10:34 AM
I love every curve in my body. I wouldn't mind few extra cents for I am so small, or few extra kilos for I am so thin, but on the whole I've learned to like my body as it is. It's mine and I don't have a chance to change it, so why not enjoy it.

Rye
11-28-2005, 11:23 AM
No, not really. Everything is either too small or too fat on my body, so nah. I actually strongly dislike my body. I like my hair though, but that's something I can't really work on. I've just grown it to my waist. :p

Lord Xehanort
11-28-2005, 11:29 AM
*droolz over Chris* I can't believe you took my advice and posted a picture of your torso!!!!! HE LISTENS TO ME!!!!! *glomps*

I used to like my body, then I had my depression phase, then I was put on mood stabilizers for 2 1/2 years, those made me gain lots of weight (I went from anorexic-looking to pudgy) and now I hate all of me except my face and eyes. Of course, in 371 days, I can legally buy drugs to counter that little problem...

Meat Puppet
11-28-2005, 11:30 AM
My nose is the only thing on my body which isn't abnormally small, so my nose. :hyper: :pino:

Xander
11-28-2005, 11:30 AM
My arms. My stomach sometimes (although I wouldnt show it in public!), umm. I'm pretty proud of most of my body actually, I don't think it's too bad. There's not much I'd want to change.

Levian
11-28-2005, 12:22 PM
I like my hair growth. That being my hair, my beard, and my eyebrows. My eyebrows are perfect, kthx. :cool: Maybe I can find a picshur. Yes, I could. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/456.jpg)

censored 'cus I don't want to be on tha intarnet. :cool:

SammieBabe
11-28-2005, 01:16 PM
I like my body alright. We've been through alot in the last year.We're still working off leftover baby weight. So, while I don't plan on bikini modeling any time soon, I am comfortable with my body....

Craig
11-28-2005, 01:19 PM
I dunno, I like the fact that I'm not overweight, but I'm really skinny for my age. I have like, really low body fat.

I should probably work out, but I'm lazy.

DK
11-28-2005, 01:22 PM
If I could get a decent picture of my arse, I'd post it. :cool:

Rydia of Mist
11-28-2005, 01:24 PM
I greatly dislike 90% of my body, in all honesty. The only thing I really like in any small way are my eyes.

black orb
11-28-2005, 01:39 PM
>>> I think my body is gross..

Christmas
11-28-2005, 01:44 PM
I am contented with my body, but not actually proud of it.

kikimm
11-28-2005, 01:50 PM
I have no idea what I'm proud of. Or if I'm even proud of it at all. Never thought about it before, and I don't really want to.

Although maybe I am proud of my feet cause they're small and a lot of people that I know seem to have huge boats. Of course, that means I can't ever find shoes, but eh.

Hawkeye
11-28-2005, 01:54 PM
I have been commented on my cheeks, so I'll go with that

Loony BoB
11-28-2005, 02:03 PM
If I could get a decent picture of my arse, I'd post it. :cool:
I think I have a few. ;)

As for me, I dunno. Is it weird to say 'face structure'? 'cause I like that. I also like my scars. Overall I have a body that isn't stereotypically good looking, but I get by okay. Oh, and like Lev, I like my hair-stuffs. Not because other people think they look good, but 'cause I just like 'em. Even when my hair doesn't look good to me OR anyone else, I still think it's awesome in general. xD

xAerisx
11-28-2005, 02:12 PM
I used to really like my body, but recently I put on weight 'cause me and my bf pig out a lot. >_<

It doesn't majorly bother me, 'cause I don't think I look too bad from other people's POV. But sometimes I have days where I get really caught up on it, even though I know it's really shallow. I like my boobs though o_O. And um... my back. K.

Cuchulainn
11-28-2005, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't say proud but I'm not ashamed.

Luara
11-28-2005, 02:51 PM
>.< eyes count..??????
just wait two years :love: :love: :love: :love:

Resha
11-28-2005, 02:55 PM
I dunno about the outside, but HOT DAMN! The insides work smooth like clockwork. No, better'n clockwork! I run without oiling twice a year, even. And my white blood cells ROCK! They kill bacteria! They save my life! And my red blood cells are red. I HAVE A CONSTITUTION! Hence, watch out, ye mucus and cursed colds. MY INTESTINES ARE OUT TO GET YOU! (lol)

Rusty
11-28-2005, 03:18 PM
I'm very happy with my body. I'm not afraid to admit I like to show off my stomach in summer. It's nicely toned. That doesn't mean I go around in midriff tops - I go around in a bikini on the beach :p Also I love my butt. It's the most curvy thing I've got, seeing as I'm a pretty small person all round.

KuRt
11-28-2005, 03:56 PM
I like my eyebrows and shoulders. Hands also. Some people have told me that my upper lip looks good, whatever that means. I hate my large nose and my wrists. they look extremely small compared to my arms.

Project G
11-28-2005, 04:04 PM
My hands

Little Miss Awesome
11-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Erm, my hair, when it's not all greasy. I think my eyes are ok too, but I pretty much hate everything else :tongue:

Zeldy
11-28-2005, 04:28 PM
I wish I was smaller (IN HEIGHT DAMNIT) Im 5ft 1/2 but Im taller than some people, and I don't like being taller :(
I do feel I am fat at 7 1/2 stone :/

SammieBabe
11-28-2005, 04:30 PM
I wouldn't worry about your height too much Zeldy...You're still young enough that everyone will catch up...;)

Jess
11-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Im happy with my shouldlers because they are pretty toned as I used to dance. I kinda like my top-half I suppose, my tummy and my chest. But given the chance, I'd probably change it all. :p

EDIT: Zeldy, you should love that your tall for your age. I'm 16 and only 5ft 5, and I'm shorter than everybody. :(

Crop
11-28-2005, 04:36 PM
I dont like my face, other than that its all good.

Azure
11-28-2005, 04:36 PM
I guess I'm satisfied with my body. I've been working like heck lately, so I've toned up from that, which is always good.

I'm generally thin, but I hate my thighs >_< just so disgusting...

And I want bigger boobs :/

Anaisa
11-28-2005, 04:52 PM
I wish I was smaller (IN HEIGHT DAMNIT) Im 5ft 1/2 but Im taller than some people, and I don't like being taller :(
I do feel I am fat at 7 1/2 stone :/
The average woman is 5ft 4in so you really have nothing to worry about. And 7 1/2 stone is certainly not fat!

SammieBabe
11-28-2005, 04:57 PM
EDIT: Zeldy, you should love that your tall for your age. I'm 16 and only 5ft 5, and I'm shorter than everybody. :(

Yeah really... I'm 24 and 5ft 3 :D

Zeldy
11-28-2005, 05:04 PM
Im happy with my shouldlers because they are pretty toned as I used to dance. I kinda like my top-half I suppose, my tummy and my chest. But given the chance, I'd probably change it all. :p

Naw, Im not tall for my age. Im about average, I just remember the old days when people used to tower over me and treat me like a baby :(

Jess
11-28-2005, 05:06 PM
Was that when you were a baby? xD

You're lucky, atleast your not a shorty like me. :(

Shaun
11-28-2005, 05:15 PM
I have a little bit of unwanted fat at the stomach area, etc. ;x

All that will change soon... Heh, prozac and constant exercise - a killer combo.

Drift
11-28-2005, 05:38 PM
i'm happy with by body, not so happy with my fitness though :(

bipper
11-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Hey, it does what I need it to

bip

Yuffie514
11-28-2005, 05:51 PM
i feel like i'm eating above the average kunoichi's diet. pretty overweight ninja. blame it on depression.

Alive-Cat
11-28-2005, 06:21 PM
All of it...
EDIT: Mostly probably my dark, satanic exterior...MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

Zeldy
11-28-2005, 06:22 PM
Was that when you were a baby? xD

You're lucky, atleast your not a shorty like me. :(
xD It was about 2 years ago so i was like.. 10 or 11.

But I want to be a shorty!

DK
11-28-2005, 06:23 PM
Oh yeah I forgot that, I like being tall, it's great. :D

Madame Adequate
11-28-2005, 06:26 PM
My eyes, my height, and my hair.

I really need to work out, though. I'm lazy though. Plus, it'd take time away from my broadening of my mind... not just videogames, I do actually read a lot as well =P

themagicroundabout
11-28-2005, 06:32 PM
i dont think there's anything really to be proud of much, but meh :choc2:

escobert
11-28-2005, 06:33 PM
Iam a sexy chick magnet therefore you should all bow.

KuRt
11-28-2005, 06:46 PM
:bow:

escobert
11-28-2005, 06:52 PM
:D

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-28-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm too tall.... :(

Rye
11-28-2005, 07:56 PM
I'm too short, but that's one thing I do like about me. 5 feet tall~

Sergeant Hartman
11-28-2005, 08:15 PM
I am proud of my sideburns which no one else in the same year as me in my school has. Ownage.

Social Moon Firesky
11-28-2005, 08:19 PM
ZOMFG Chris! You're hawt! :love:

I like my eyes, my hands, my feet, my shoulders/neck and my boobs. (I don't show the latter off very often though ;p)

Haunted
11-28-2005, 08:22 PM
i hate everything about my body, so no

KoShiatar
11-28-2005, 08:45 PM
Chris is teh sexeeh. *drools*

Anyway, I'm quite contented with my body, even though it's very far from perfect. It's nice and has a lot soft of feminine curves. And I like my breast shape, they're small, but well-made.

Shlup
11-28-2005, 08:47 PM
My wrists are the only part of my body that's petite. I tell the rest of my body to use them as a role model but so far it's not working.

Shoeberto
11-28-2005, 09:01 PM
CBC said I'm hot. I believe him.

Miriel
11-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Del Murder said I'm hot. I go with it. :cool:

Flamethrower
11-28-2005, 09:31 PM
I like my body for the most part. I think my arms are what I am happiest with currently. I've had stick arms for almost my entire life, but after working out in recent years, they are finally becoming well developed. I wouldn't wear any sleeveless shirts to show them off though, due to having somewhat of a farmer's tan.

Venom
11-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Im Sexy so i have nothing to worry bout.

Giga Guess
11-28-2005, 09:42 PM
My arms. There's a reason I have tats on them. All in all, I'm generally just pretty happy with my body, save for a few pounds I could afford to lose...

Shlup
11-28-2005, 09:43 PM
CBC said I'm hot. I believe him.

Del Murder said I'm hot. I go with it. :cool:
Crash said I'm hot. I, uh... ;_;

Giga Guess
11-28-2005, 09:44 PM
I think Shlup's dead sexy.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Me and my body have a love hate relationship. I love my body as a whole, though I dislike certain features of it. My best feature, and the only one I get complimented about, are my eyes. Apparently having blue eyes, with long and naturally curlly eyelashes is a good thing. Besides actually parts of my body, I like certain qualities of it, like how I am not strong yet flexiable, or healthy as a horse *knocks on wood* Also I like my height and I have a decent metabolism. The only part I debate whether or not it is good, is that I am sensitive to touch, making me very ticklish and other things.

Kamiko
11-28-2005, 09:51 PM
I guess so. It's a body. Don't die on me is my only request of it.
I guess I have big boobs. I don't know. I like being tall I guess. Except all the asians are short which makes me angry.
I trained it for 10 years in ballet. I'm flexible, which I like. Because it's so much fun to freak people out!

War Angel
11-28-2005, 10:13 PM
I love my boobs. I'm proud to say that I'm Asian and still sport a natural, perky 36D. I don't see them just as a male magnet... I think curves and softness represent femininity in such a sensual, sexy way. I like that I don't have to worry about filling out a top or ever, ever have to stuff my shirt.

Er... no attached boobshot. Those kind of pictures are mostly for MySpacers. =P I think my pictures in the album may give a vague idea though =).

I like my arms too. I spent a lot of time playing different sports (and some weight training) to get them toned down to be what I consider a good balance between fit and feminine... not too muscular.
Sorry. All I got was 'my boobs' and 'perky 36D'. Care to, umm, disclose more in private? >_>

As for myself... I'm powerfully built, broad, and I like it that way. I tend to gain weight more than others, but I also lose it equally fast. I'm a fierce eater though (especially of sweets), so I tend to be slightly (or not so slightly, at times) over-weight most of the time. One thing I would like to take care of is my fitness. I am naturally very strong, but my aerobic ability sucks. Also, I have some... health issues that need to be taken care of before I can commence serious excercise. Once I do excercise, I gain muscle mass very rapidly, and that tends to be a bit coumbersome at first.

That's about it. I'd like to hear more about people's, err, boobs. Yes. Unless you're a guy, in which case, save it to yourself. Man-boobs are not my thing. :)

Old Manus
11-28-2005, 10:22 PM
I recently won Mr. Universe I'll have you know

escobert
11-29-2005, 01:57 AM
I recently won Mr. Universe I'll have you know
I told you I'm not a REAL judge. It was just roleplaying. Jeez:rolleyes2

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-29-2005, 02:01 AM
Well no not really.Like Rye, my hair is well yeah i like it.
Ive always had long hair for as long as i can remember.
Ive grown it all the way to under by butt.I like it more cuz its curly :D

rubah
11-29-2005, 02:05 AM
People compliment my hair a lot.

I guess my eyes can be pretty too.

Winter Nights
11-29-2005, 02:06 AM
Sorry. All I got was 'my boobs' and 'perky 36D'.
Same here. :p

Anyway.. I'm kinda average, so.. *shrugs* People seem to like my eyes.

Xaven
11-29-2005, 02:33 AM
I'm always getting compliments on my eyes. It starts to bug me sometimes. Well, okay so that part of me is good. I like my eyebrows too. I tend to gain fat easily and love food :cry: , and though I'm not very overweight, I'd definitely like to lose some of it. I know I have quite a bit of muscle under all the fat so that'll show once I ever feel like burning it all away. Maybe I'll be proud of my general physique then as I'm not really right now. I like my hair too. It's the longest of any guy that I know, but it still manages to look good.

I'm really tall for my age. 6'1" or something. I wish I was short 'cause I'm always on bottom for chicken fights or always the one holding other people up and never being held. I'm one of the people who'll just jump into your arms, but I always have to restrain myself in order to not kill you. :( Then again, being really tall comes in handy a lot of times, like in crowds. 'Specially when there's punks or gay-bashers or something out looking for a fight. Most people wouldn't dare touch me. So yeah, you could say I'm proud of it. *proud*

Meh.

Shiny
11-29-2005, 03:27 AM

So?

*sigh* There you go again spreading your hotness. And there I go with the drooling. :D Anyway, I'm pretty short if you call 5'1'' short. I have a petite body, but it's not scrawny. All in all I'm pretty happy with my body. Just need to use that proactiv more often...:-/

Reles
11-29-2005, 03:47 AM
Wow I'm 5'1 too :) Almost and really thin. I have nothing to complain about, my boobs could be smaller I suppose. But my best feature is my eyes, big and green. ^.^ This one guy called me a gremlin once, but I don't think he was trying to be mean?? :(

Slade
11-29-2005, 04:42 AM
Eyes. Their yellow/brown. It's cool. Heh. I also think my mouth is pretty good looking when its shut. You know those cat type mouths that cute anime characters have? Well I got one like that. The corners angle upward. I also like my nose....pointy i guess. The other part I like is my hands....hands are cool. I'm an artist so naturally my hands are damn beautiful and dare I say.....Handy? :tongue:

Markus. D
11-29-2005, 07:20 AM
I dont have abs... im pretty average.
my arms probably my faveorite.

Calliope
11-29-2005, 08:37 AM
I am extremely proud of my hat! :hat:!!!

fire_of_avalon
11-29-2005, 07:59 PM
I also like Nicky's hat.

I have a great figure, but it's hidden under crap. I am currently invested in crap removal. Also I have great hair and a generally pretty face.

Chris
11-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Foa you beat Grace Jones anyday. :love:

Rye
11-29-2005, 08:13 PM
I like my eyes, I forgot to add. :) They're blueish green, but they're brown-ish yellow around the pupil.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/ryessica/0eye.jpg

Tasura
11-29-2005, 08:29 PM
Hmm, id say my arms, wrists, hands, beard, neck, shoulders, calves. Mainly because they are muscley 'cept for my beard, its large and red, though im blonde. Oh and my eyes too, they're greyish blue.

Dreddz
11-29-2005, 08:49 PM
Im stupidly skinny all over, I hate my arms mainly.
If I had to pick anything, maybe my legs, they have a bit of fat I think ....

Odaisé Gaelach
11-29-2005, 09:19 PM
I like my body. I'm thin, weigh about 120lbs, hair down past my shoulders... what else do I want, I dunno...

T-MaN
11-29-2005, 10:25 PM
People say I have chill hair. Maybe it's because I have some blue streaks here and there? Meh, who knows. I like my hair, and I keep it neat.

Dixie
11-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Proud of your body?

NO

(That is all that is needed to be said.)

GhandiOwnsYou
11-30-2005, 12:00 AM
thank god for my Job. Overnight stock at a grocery store. = 12+ hours of backbreaking work lifting and pulling boxes, carts, and pallets (some of which will hit 1.5 tons when they are being unloaded from the truck) and since it's overnight, and the store's closed at 11 PM and we can't buy anything to eat after the first few hours.

long story short? Chunky and 190 pounds in june; Slim and cut, and with veins running from the shoulders to my hands at a neat 6 foot 3 and 155 pounds in November. Beast.

anyway, overanalysing. Torso and Arms. definitely fans of the newly developed Abs and Pecs and the Vein-y arms. tis the sweetness.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
11-30-2005, 01:18 AM
i used to b pround with everything *sigh*

Polyonymous
11-30-2005, 01:28 AM
I really like my eyes and hair. The rest of my body is pretty avarage, but avarage is good *likes his avarage body more than an avarage amount* though considering the fact that I don't do anything that would make my body more than avarage, I'm not surprised. I'm 5'9 and weigh about 145 pounds...

If I could get a good picture of my eyes, I would show you... well, If I could get a good picture of any part of me I would show you.

crashNUMBERS
11-30-2005, 01:42 AM
i am fat and flabby so no ^^
So. I've seen your pics and I think you look pretty hot. Glasses are the magic... ;D

mpjunior36
11-30-2005, 03:29 AM
I USED to be proud of my body, but my working out has been on a hiatus for about a year (even though I worked out sporadically) because neck injury from a car accident. I JUST started working out again this week and I'm ecstatic. Working out and physical fitness in general has been a big part of my life and I can't wait to get back into shape. This pic was taken a couple months back, so it's not really my 'in shape' body, but I'll get there soon enough :)

Jewels
11-30-2005, 03:34 AM
I guess my arms and legs. On good days, my stomach with my belly ring in.

Markus. D
11-30-2005, 04:24 AM
I miss my hair... people (dudes included... which was awkward everytime) said it was sexy.

Rase
11-30-2005, 05:46 AM
I always get commented on my eyes, although I'm not sure how they're special. Anyway, I'll go with those. http://www.austinserver.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/shrug.gif

tan
12-09-2005, 11:54 PM
I guess I am...
I've got a four (sixish, the bottom two pack isn't really toned enough, but meh) pack, so I guess I'm glad.
My calves are pretty muscular too, and I didn't really have to work for them :P
I think the only part of me that I don't really like is my pecs. They're too bony and I don't really know how to work them out :\

escobert
12-10-2005, 12:15 AM
The only thing I don;t liek about myself is that I'm pale. I wish I had more color in me :(

Venom
12-10-2005, 12:39 AM
I wish I had hair down to my ass:(

Zeldy
12-10-2005, 12:40 AM
I dont like my Metabolism. Im always so hungrrrryyyyyy :(
I kinda have a tendancy to stick my tummy out too. Its becuase I have an S shaped back like my Mum and I'll get lower back problems when Im older ;____;