PDA

View Full Version : camera angles

Dragoon Kain
11-29-2005, 03:27 AM
so who else hated the camera angles in the demo? i liked the game other than those stupid horrible angles and it makes me not want to play it.

Duncan
11-29-2005, 05:56 AM
I agree. I mentioned what I didn't like about the camera angles in this post (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=73576).

In a nutshell I don't like how I lose visiblity to my ranged characters when I am getting up close and personal with a monster. I would like the camera to alway keep my entire party in view, or at a bare minimum have an option to switch between a character view and a party view.

Loony BoB
11-30-2005, 12:40 PM
Isn't it a fully rotational camera? That's what I've read. I don't see how that can be a bad thing.

Russielloyd
11-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Yeah, I think read that you could change the angle of the camera during a battle, or have it on auto zoom in/out, making sure all party members stay on screen.

Duncan
11-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Yes, you can rotate the camera to get the whole party in view, however, when i'm in the middle of a battle, I don't really want to be spending a lot of time mucking about with the camera angles because I can't see someone becuase they are behind me.

Dragoon Kain
12-01-2005, 06:23 AM
Yes, you can rotate the camera to get the whole party in view, however, when i'm in the middle of a battle, I don't really want to be spending a lot of time mucking about with the camera angles because I can't see someone becuase they are behind me.

exactly.
camera angles=crap