PDA

View Full Version : Decorate the world with lovely colours and ribbons! ^_~

Social Moon Firesky
11-29-2005, 06:05 AM
So, what sort of things to you decorate? Whether it be doodling or actual, full-blown art work, what sort of stuff do you draw on? And what do you use?

I draw on everything. My school books, my folders, my CD player, my mattress, my brother's bed, my computer, my desk, my keyboard, my phone, my radio, EVERYTHING! I'll take pictures of some stuff later on and post it. Generally, I use felt tips, but on plastic stuff, I use nail varnish and eye liner.

In my old house, my wardrobe doors were plastered with 5 years worth of apple stickers. Now though, I've taken to writing lyrics and Japanese kanji on the wall next to my computer. It's hidden by the curtains though, otherwise my parents would freak. :p

black orb
11-29-2005, 06:11 AM
>>> Runes..

Quina
11-29-2005, 06:14 AM
Explosives.

Xander
11-29-2005, 07:01 AM
When I studied english literature at college I drew LOOADS of doodles in my Keats book. Me and my brother used to have special wallpaper we could draw on, that was pretty cool. I wouldn't doodle on EVERYTHING though xD

Shlup
11-29-2005, 08:06 AM
I doodle in my notebook. That's about it.

Sare
11-29-2005, 09:03 AM
Heh, that sounds like a list of things I could eat..but I draw on most things also. I draw on any sort (or any colour) of paper I can find at the moment. If I feel like decorating I draw on the walls and paint them later. I draw on people sometimes too... :(

boris no no
11-29-2005, 09:27 AM
we used to put stickers everywhere ^^ and draw on them
which iosnt a good idea seen as most the doors we put them on in our house are 200 year old oak doors :S :S

Rye
11-29-2005, 11:42 AM
I doodle in my notebooks, and I put nice pins on my hats and I put my art and photography on my walls in the room so it's not just plain white walls. :D

Neco Arc
11-29-2005, 12:35 PM
holding thy ribbon, thou shall not fear the wrath of the Bad Breath!!!!

Social Moon Firesky
11-29-2005, 12:38 PM
The ribbons are to remind us of Aeris...:cry:

I draw on people too...I drew a sock on my friend's cheek once, and a peach on someone's nose. Ah, the randomness.

Neco Arc
11-29-2005, 12:44 PM
makes me wanna get a chocobo or tonberry tattoo now...

SammieBabe
11-29-2005, 04:06 PM
I'm one of the people who fills in all the o's and d's and such when I get bored...

Little Miss Awesome
11-29-2005, 05:25 PM
I write all over my books for lessons. My German bok in particular is covered in my favourite lyrics. My homework diary is covered in drawings too. I would write on my walls and stuff, but I'd get into trouble :(

Project G
11-29-2005, 05:27 PM
Usually obsenities and my logo, then on the back favourite lyrics

Kamiko
11-29-2005, 07:18 PM
I have a bad habit of drawing on people when they fall asleep in class. Usually only friends but also it's Sharpie.
I write in Japanese, I draw suns and hearts and pretty flowerrzzz....
Anything to keep me from falling asleep and getting retaliation.

Zeldy
11-29-2005, 08:17 PM
I made this lad at school have eyes like the Crow using Eyeliner. He killed me afterwards when he couldn't get it off.

I doodle all over my School planner. I even have 'Ill finn your nish' which my friends find stupid :(
I have pictures of Lauri all over it, too. Obviously.

themagicroundabout
11-29-2005, 08:24 PM
i just doodle in lessons on whatever happens to be around, my books usually, if not that, then the tables and stuff :)

Anaisa
11-29-2005, 09:03 PM
The only thing I can think of that I draw on is magazines. I like to deface the people in them by blacking out their teeth and drawing moustaches on them and the like.

KoShiatar
11-29-2005, 09:21 PM
I draw on every available white paper surface. My school books are full of drawings and so are my university books. A lot of those are about how much that book annoyed me or what I wanted in that moment, such as beds, spoof portraits of myself running from the personification of the will to study, my manga-style characters, and the like.

Black Angel
11-29-2005, 09:54 PM
I like putting shiny stuff on things!!!

Black Angel
11-29-2005, 09:55 PM
I like putting shiny stuff on things!!!

Resha
11-29-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm rubbish at decorating stuff, so meh. But I do draw little blob-people on my folders...or I used to. It makes me feel bad now. And I scribble all over my desk when studying. And I decorate my ROOM! With posters. I'm not very decorative. :rolleyes2

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
12-01-2005, 04:26 PM
I have spent the last 4 years painting pictures ALL over my wall with nail varnishes i "borrowed" from my mum... It looked really cool... then my stepdad ( &^$£$^(*)(*&%^$%£!$££"%^%&!!!!!! ) Painted over it while I was away on holiday... A really boring crappy pale brown.... oh well...NEW CANVAS!!!!!

Yuffie514
12-01-2005, 10:42 PM
I draw on everything. My school books, my folders, my CD player, my mattress, my brother's bed, my computer, my desk, my keyboard, my phone, my radio, EVERYTHING! I'll take pictures of some stuff later on and post it. Generally, I use felt tips, but on plastic stuff, I use nail varnish and eye liner.

i used to draw on my purses and i love to draw cherry-blossom emblems onto them. for me, it's more like fancy writing and letters. now the cherry-blossoms appear on any important property of mine, so - keep out, xD.