PDA

View Full Version : Playing as sephiroth

weapon
11-29-2005, 08:04 AM
after u have used gameshark has anyone got sephiroths final limit brake.

its called mesamune fury i have used it once and it is awsome.

anyone else?

Neco Arc
11-29-2005, 08:26 AM
i fought cheese weapon and chocobo weapon when using sephiroth...
seriously i dont think sephiroth has a limit break... I could be wrong because never used sephiroth and i dont like hacking my game...

vampirepiggyhunter7
11-30-2005, 03:44 AM
splee

DocFrance
11-30-2005, 04:56 AM
Sephiroth does not have a limit break. Even if you use a Gameshark to edit him in.

Even if you breed a rare platinum chocobo to swim under Midgar Swamp to fight Onyx WEAPON, which gives you a potion to revive Aeris, who will then use her Holy materia to open the way to the Promised Land (which is coincidentally a few miles south of Rocket Town), where Spehiroth will be waiting to join your party, he still won't have a limit break.

You need to fill your materia inventory with mastered Knights of the Round in order to get his limit break, natch.

Shin-Ra Electric Power Co
11-30-2005, 05:16 AM
HAHAHAHA hahahahaha ha ha ha

Man that was funny

Slade
11-30-2005, 05:16 AM
Sephiroth does not have a limit break. Even if you use a Gameshark to edit him in.

Even if you breed a rare platinum chocobo to swim under Midgar Swamp to fight Onyx WEAPON, which gives you a potion to revive Aeris, who will then use her Holy materia to open the way to the Promised Land (which is coincidentally a few miles south of Rocket Town), where Spehiroth will be waiting to join your party, he still won't have a limit break.

You need to fill your materia inventory with mastered Knights of the Round in order to get his limit break, natch.

:D :D :D Marry me :love:

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-30-2005, 06:48 AM
Yeah, let's not rumormonger, kthx.