PDA

View Full Version : AHHHHH SPIDERSSS GRR

Luara
11-29-2005, 11:02 AM
I hate spiders :

yesterday I saw a big ...fat... spider... in the wall.
I cant kill spiders, i dont know why, but I cant!! I hate them, and when I see one, I just run away with out killing her... is that natural? even to the little ones?? >.<

(.)_(.)

Shoden
11-29-2005, 11:10 AM
spray the bugger with some deoderant!

works for me all the time.

Venom
11-29-2005, 11:15 AM
I Kill em, with my shoe of course.

Rye
11-29-2005, 11:41 AM
I grab them (not hard) with a napkin or something and let them go outside. I don't like killing things, not even an itty bitty spider. :)

Rusty
11-29-2005, 11:44 AM
Depending on how big it is, I'll try and move it outside. If there is a male around, I get him to do it. I don't like to kill spiders. They eat the flies. I would rather have spiders than have more flies, especially in summer.

Neco Arc
11-29-2005, 11:44 AM
have you tried curing your phobia? I couldn't stand spiders back then, but now they dont scare me... except for poisonous ones.... hmm shouldn't have said that...

Black Angel
11-29-2005, 11:55 AM
I once saw a wolf spider in the barn, and it was HUGE!!! But it was too high up to reach for it so I just let it be...Lil baby spiders don't frighten me as much.

Neco Arc
11-29-2005, 12:29 PM
I usually try to wear a glove or something to catch them then release them into the wild or somewhere far from my house.

I just dun have the heart to kill any living things....

kill living things... hmm... you dont smash plants, cut grass, wash up or anything? I dont believe you....
plants and bacteria are living things too.......

Christmas
11-29-2005, 12:52 PM
I fixed it and thanks for pointing out.:rolleyes2

Neco Arc
11-29-2005, 12:54 PM
no problem...:D

Zante
11-29-2005, 01:06 PM
I hate them. When I see a spider I either run away or scream very loudly so someone else takes them away.

Rydia of Mist
11-29-2005, 01:15 PM
I'm terribly afraid of spiders. The big ones are scary because they're HUGE. The teeny ones are scary because they move FAST and they can JUMP and they'll make nests in your EARS.

The medium-size ones are just MEAN.

:(

KuRt
11-29-2005, 01:20 PM
My cousin must be the most spider fearing girl in the world. She saw a spider when she was taking a shower so she fgot so scared she never got to the shower room in 2 weeks....

Shaun
11-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Ugh, stick insects. I developed a bit of a fear of them over the past so-many months. It started when about seven of them were in my bedroom one night. I had the lamp on and was reading some FlashMX book. I lowered the book, and saw SEVEN of them (I think) on the ceiling. Scared the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif outta me! I quickly had to dart to the door and I slept downstairs. I've never opened my bedroom window after 6pm since. I keep seeing them banging on the window outside and that's really freaky too.

Mo-Nercy
11-29-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm not good with creepy-crawlies. I saw a Sydney Funnel Web the other day (world's deadliest spider, yay) around at the back of the local shopping centre. I literally ran like hell.

I'll kill the small bugs and arachnids. Because I hate them so much. :mad2: I just hope they don't call their bigger friends on me.

Shaun
11-29-2005, 01:32 PM
I saw a Sydney Funnel Web the other day (world's deadliest spider, yay) around at the back of the local shopping centre. I literally ran like hell.

That's probably the ONLY reason why I'm glad to be in England...

Resha
11-29-2005, 02:04 PM
I run. The opposite direction, mind you; I don't charge at the spiders or nuffink.

But the root of all evil remains...COCKROACHES. I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM.

Primus Inter Pares
11-29-2005, 02:09 PM
I hate spiders, much death ensues.

I just hope they don't call their bigger friends on me.
http://www.wrlinton.com/images/Temp/Big_Bug.jpg

eestlinc
11-29-2005, 02:45 PM
spiders are our friends. they kill bad insects. you should never kill a spider because they are on our team!

Anaisa
11-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Ugh, stick insects. I developed a bit of a fear of them over the past so-many months. It started when about seven of them were in my bedroom one night. I had the lamp on and was reading some FlashMX book. I lowered the book, and saw SEVEN of them (I think) on the ceiling. Scared the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif outta me! I quickly had to dart to the door and I slept downstairs. I've never opened my bedroom window after 6pm since. I keep seeing them banging on the window outside and that's really freaky too.
Huh? We don't have wild stick insects in England. Well actually we may have, but they don't naturally live here. I think you must be confusing them with something else.

Brian The Pink Shark
11-29-2005, 02:54 PM
im terrified of spiders but i also dont believe in killing things so i just run downstairs scremaing "mummy, mummy, there's a spider in my room!!!" :p :choc:

Sare
11-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Killing a spider brings bad luck.
I used to be scared of spiders, but they don't bother me that much anymore. If I see one in my room I do panic since I'm afraid I would eat it while asleep, or that it would lay eggs in my ear, or something as terrible as that. On those occasions I usually kill them or ask someone else to handle the situation, other than that I let them be.

Xander
11-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Yeah I'm scared of them too, I try and get someone to put them outside for me though.

Shaun
11-29-2005, 03:06 PM
Huh? We don't have wild stick insects in England. Well actually we may have, but they don't naturally live here. I think you must be confusing them with something else.

Stick insects and 'daddy long legs' are the same things, right?

Anaisa
11-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Stick insects and 'daddy long legs' are the same things, right?
No there not.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-29-2005, 03:20 PM
I found a giant spider on my wall once. I scooped it into a cup and put it down the toilet, sqiurted it with bleach and flushed.... I felt soo bad afterwards.....

Anaisa
11-29-2005, 03:41 PM
I found a giant spider on my wall once. I scooped it into a cup and put it down the toilet, sqiurted it with bleach and flushed.... I felt soo bad afterwards.....
I bet he felt a whole lot worse.

Shaun
11-29-2005, 03:43 PM
No there not.

They're not? Damn. Well, those damned things still scare the life outta me.

Anaisa
11-29-2005, 03:54 PM
They're not? Damn. Well, those damned things still scare the life outta me.
I had to stay at my nans house recently and her house was full of insects, and those daddy long legs were permanently flying around and they kept trying to land on me. It was awful. They are scary to me for this very reason. One kept trying to land on me and my uncles girlfreind. So we were hitting it away from us but it kept coming back until we were practically playing a volley ball game with it. Until I kicked it away from me and then it died.....

Old Manus
11-29-2005, 03:54 PM
http://pharyngula.org/images/evarcha_falcata.jpg
Mick Jagger

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/SHOWBIZ/News/01/26/showbuzz/mick.jagger.jpg
Spider

SammieBabe
11-29-2005, 04:20 PM
Spiders don't bother me and I don't bother them. They eat flies, mosquitoes and palmetto bugs. And where I live, we need all the help we can get. That being said, I wouldn't keep one as a pet or anything, and I don't really see alot of big ones in the area I live in.

Shaun
11-29-2005, 04:27 PM
I had to stay at my nans house recently and her house was full of insects, and those daddy long legs were permanently flying around and they kept trying to land on me. It was awful. They are scary to me for this very reason. One kept trying to land on me and my uncles girlfreind. So we were hitting it away from us but it kept coming back until we were practically playing a volley ball game with it. Until I kicked it away from me and then it died.....

You think you've had it bad? Once there were about twenty flies in the house because I think that there were maggots somewhere. :fpsick:

My house is back to normal now though, thank God. Especially since it's winter.

Anaisa
11-29-2005, 04:39 PM
You think you've had it bad? Once there were about fourty flies in the house because I think that there were maggots somewhere. :fpsick:

My house is back to normal now though, thank God. Especially since it's winter.
That is truly sick. My mother told me a story about a guy who was in bed one night and he felt something drop on his face. He turned on the light and saw it was a maggot. A squirrel had somehow got in the loft and died. And the ceiling had rotted where it was and the maggots were falling through! Yuck. My nans house was quite foul tho. There was a spiders egg sack on the window that I kept telling them to remove and they just left it there! I was really hoping id be gone before they hatched. Fortunately I was. And my uncle had this racket that electrocutes insects and kills them, it was foul. They would start crackling and start smelling like they were cooking and sparks would flie off them!

Shaun
11-29-2005, 04:44 PM
Eww...

The moral of this story is: "Do well in school, kids!"

Zeldy
11-29-2005, 05:06 PM
PiP Spiders make me scream :(

KoShiatar
11-29-2005, 09:26 PM
I love spiders. I catch them with my hands.

Shauna
11-29-2005, 10:23 PM
Spiders are the coolest creatures out there. Imagine, something so small... They are so cool. ^__^ I pick them up and torture my friends with them. :cool:

Black Angel
11-29-2005, 10:27 PM
If u eat a daddy long legs' body, it tastes like mint!!! :)

Kamiko
11-29-2005, 10:38 PM
I thought they were fatal to consume. :D
I don't know, I really just avoid wildlife as a general rule.

nik0tine
11-29-2005, 10:41 PM
I don't like killing bugs. I cant stand to kill a spider even though i hate them with all my heart and they seriously creep me the fuck out. I'll do it though.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
11-29-2005, 10:42 PM
i hate the big fat huge ones, in night they get on my face while im sleeping:(

Jess
11-29-2005, 11:21 PM
Spiders are the scariest things ever.

Brian The Pink Shark
11-30-2005, 09:50 AM
Spiders are the coolest creatures out there. Imagine, something so small... They are so cool. ^__^ I pick them up and torture my friends with them. :cool:

you are one nasty peice of work YEE :D :choc:

Primus Inter Pares
11-30-2005, 10:25 AM
PiP Spiders make me scream :(
...:joey:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c130/ThroneofDravaris/PiP.gif

Anaisa
11-30-2005, 10:30 AM
My little sister sometimes tells me shes going to throw bugs at me. A few months ago she ran out into the garden saying "im going to go and find a big beetle to throw at you" and giggled as she went. She decided against it when I said id put it down her top, then throw her outside, and lock all the doors. And once there was a spider in the bath, a big one. And she said she was going to catch it and throw it outside. She was trying to catch it with her bare hands!:eek:Later I saw the spider had gone so I asked where it was and my mum said I don't know but its legs were still in the bath when I got in here! My sister eventually revealed that she tried to catch it but its legs started falling off! so then she wrapped him up in a bit of tissue and put him in the toilet!

ZuZu
11-30-2005, 12:09 PM
my friend have been scraed spiders since she killed one and then there was coming dozens little spiders from this spiders back. Sounds great...

But it I just keep smashing them :rolleyes2

Yuffie514
11-30-2005, 04:49 PM
i wish there were more spiders in my house than roaches. they don't scare me at all and i don't mind letting one slip past me, as long as they don't do something to make me swat them. with some a little more courage [and hatred for creepy crawlies], determination is born and phobias are put behind the past...

EDIT: and still, the remains of a tiny spider makes its mark at the bottom of one of my slippers.

CaZ!
11-30-2005, 10:04 PM
kill living things... hmm... you dont smash plants, cut grass, wash up or anything? I dont believe you....
plants and bacteria are living things too.......
You say that but you don't menicingly kill either of those things, you do those things because it is a way of life, whereas a spider is something different.

Dreddz
11-30-2005, 10:18 PM
Spiders are my greatest fear ever !
I hate them the way they scuttle, the way that we apparantly eat them in our sleep ( dont entirely believe ). Still, Im glad were past that spider season, last summer, oh my god there were the fattest, juicest spiders ive ever seen. I hate caramel spiders most, they are the biggest mother smurfers ive ever seen .........

Slade
12-01-2005, 04:47 AM
I love spiders. They're all welcome in my house. They're good for getting rid of annoying insects. Personally I don't see why people wanna kill them, I have a great respect for them and never kill them (unless by accident of course). If they are irritating me or I find a dangerous one in the house, I just move them outside. Simple as that. No killing.
Spiders = :love:

Karl
12-01-2005, 05:31 AM
i remember when my sister and i were little kids and we would go to the basement and pik up daddy long legs and pik their legs off and their legs would keep moving for a few seconds, spiders dont bother me too much anymore, what bothers me not is centipedes and earwigs, although when i was visiting my sister in kentucky we went hiking and saw quitea few poisonous spiders, that kinda freaked me out, especially when some other person hiking was bit by one and was flown by helecopter to the hospital, thats something i wont soon forget >_<