PDA

View Full Version : Still spitting fire.

Chris
11-29-2005, 03:02 PM
If someone does something hurtful or mean to you, do you go out of your way to get revenge? Do you think it's worth it? Normally I would have posted this in EoEo but since I'm banned (:cry: ) I can't.

Spam = low kick.

:)

Shaun
11-29-2005, 03:08 PM
There's not really anything I can do to get revenge. MOST of those who do something are of higher authority, if you get what I mean. Well, I could go and punch a teacher in the face, but it's not a good idea.

Luara
11-29-2005, 03:26 PM
well... revenge ? >.< do something bad or equal? i cant do it because, thats is ... >.< cruel :choc2:

Anaisa
11-29-2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah, I believe in getting revenge. If these people get dealt some severe punishment for their misdeeds they might think twice about doing it again. Plus it will most likely make you feel much better over what happened to you.

Old Manus
11-29-2005, 04:14 PM
Revenge is cool when you do it for no reason

PS: mankey used LOW KICK (http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/attacks/l/low_kick.htm)

Zante
11-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Nah, revenge is stupid. In the end, it doesn't solve anithing, ihmo.

Destai
11-29-2005, 04:40 PM
I either get them back or I get over it.

Rye
11-29-2005, 07:45 PM
No, I like to wait for karma. :)

Hawkeye
11-29-2005, 07:47 PM
Arnt you an athiest?

Rye
11-29-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah, doesn't mean I can't believe in karma though. xD Or reincarnation for that matter. I believe in those two things. :)

Though I believe in the more "what goes around comes around" karma rather than good karma makes you go into a higher caste and vice versa. :p

Sare
11-29-2005, 07:51 PM
I'm not a revenge type of a person. I just let it be, but I'm happy in secret if something happens to the person who has hurted you.

Drift
11-29-2005, 07:52 PM
what goes around comes around...twice.
is what i say to people who angry me. that and prostitutes

themagicroundabout
11-29-2005, 07:54 PM
meh, im too lazy to go in for the whole 'revenge' buisiness i just let things be and everything works out in the end :)
well most things work out in the end, so everyones happy...mostly everyone :)

Captain Maxx Power
11-29-2005, 08:15 PM
Probably not, but I do stew about it for some time. Revenge won't take back any kind of hurt you feel, unless you happen to be somewhat evil, in which case the delight of seeing others harmed will probably make you feel better.

Dreddz
11-29-2005, 08:32 PM
No, Flaming is agaisnt my ways .....

KoShiatar
11-29-2005, 09:13 PM
I usually don't get revenge unless a very convenient occasion presents itself. But I keep a grudge that kills. Sometimes for years. Fear my grudge. Also, I realize that most of the times I argue with a person and then give my apologies for good education I feel kinda false to myself, and I often keep on feeling resentful towards that person.

Shlup
11-29-2005, 09:17 PM
I usually just hold a quiet grudge. But I'm pretty forgiving. I have an anti-drama forcefield.

Markus. D
11-30-2005, 04:29 AM
im silent until someone around me causes a Motor Tic.... I break objects unintentionally.

also, I almost got fired for yelling at my boss when he triggered one.

NOW! revenge wise.... I have a story... in year 9 (while i was there) the teacher use to pick on me because she ... really did hate me I swear.
on the last day of me being there, i asked all schoolmates to make it hell while she was teaching in the classroom... she quit. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Slade
11-30-2005, 04:50 AM
Eye for an Eye is equiped so I guess that means I counter attack ;)
In some cases I think revenge is required......

Yuffie514
11-30-2005, 04:51 AM
...most of the time it happens, it's only verbal/oral. i never took physical action, i just write it out on paper. yep, let the ink from my pen bleed. i do however, have a ______ side. maybe i don't stand up for myself enough, but there is a saying that "revenge has a funny way of settling the score"...

kikimm
11-30-2005, 04:59 AM
I think revenge is stupid and not worth my time at all. I get over things like a good little girl.

Yooniece
11-30-2005, 05:00 AM
Er... I think the only time I'm really big on the whole revenge thing is when I'm driving. I suffer from a really bad multiple cases of road rage. If some idiot cuts me off without signaling or I see another teenybopper idiot in a Jetta/ asian rice rocket attempting to run me off the road/tailgate, I get FURIOUS. I'm really cocky about my car too, so it doesn't help when I see a pathetic little piece of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif car trying to bolt past me. If someone cuts me off, I'll downshift and jet past the guy and CUT HIM OFF the same way he did to me, even if it's going out of my way/original route. I'm an ass like that on the road... I just really, really, really hate it when people don't know how to drive.

And yeah, it's probably not the best idea to combat bad driving with dangerous, high-speed driving, but hey, that's what speedy little German cars are made for. =)

xtreme112
12-02-2005, 12:48 PM
I'll usually hold a grudge for a while then either get back at them when I have the chance or just get over it.
Occasionally karma beats me to it. hehehe, i heard about a time when someone was making fun of my hair, later that week they broke their leg. lmao! so let that be a warning for those of you who make fun of people's hair!