PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up Palom and Porom...

Peter_20
11-29-2005, 11:47 PM
Well, this is a pretty classic challenge: I'm right now running around leveling up Palom and Porom, in that "secret" area above the mountains close to the Chocobo Forest east of Mysidia.
It's actually pretty easy, I've already learnt Quake, which makes all the battles so much easier.
I also found out that I could kill Cecil and Tella, increasing the EXP gain for the twins a lot.
I get lots of money in this area, and I've actually bought 275 Tents right now, so as to keep myself healed, of course. ;)
I don't use Cottages, cuz they obviously restored dead characters as well, and I want Cecil and Tella dead. :cool:

I think this is a really cool challenge.
I always liked Palom and Porom, they felt so true to their classes, somehow.

Gotta keep leveling now, try it yourselves sometime, it's pretty nice. :)

Sephex
11-30-2005, 12:00 AM
I wish I had time to do stuff like this. When I was a kid I used to treat FFIV like a "sandbox" game. :cry:

Peter_20
11-30-2005, 12:06 AM
I wish I had time to do stuff like this. When I was a kid I used to treat FFIV like a "sandbox" game. :cry:
"Had time"?
What's the big problem, just do this instead of playing the game normally. :)
I don't have incredibly much time either, but I can still manage to plan and be able to do this stuff.
It doesn't take THAT much time either, I guess you can get the twins to LV56 in about 10 hours if you play efficiently and use the Fast Forward Button.