PDA

View Full Version : hey look ff yugioh cards

ffxfreak93
11-30-2005, 03:47 AM
i know most of the people on here are not big yugioh fans
but check these out
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/ffxfreak93/sephirothcard.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/ffxfreak93/efreet.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/ffxfreak93/bahamut.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/ffxfreak93/20050922021040_GuardianoProtettore_.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/ffxfreak93/20050920090350_Auron.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/ffxfreak93/20050920090233_squall_small.jpg

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-30-2005, 03:54 AM
It'd probably be a bit better if I could read them, but judging from the stats and levels alone I can tell that they're more than a little overpowered.

And as another note, don't spam this thread.

ffxfreak93
12-01-2005, 12:56 AM
i deleted my post ok?

cause i just remembreded that i could get photobucket to host them

btw look the 2 aeons are translated

Christmas
12-01-2005, 06:21 AM
So, is there a Cloud's card? I hope it is as strong as Sephiroth's.

Black Mage
12-01-2005, 07:14 AM
Sorry* if you're the creator of these cards, but they look rather poorly photoshopped. They look like they were done in MS Paint.

And they're all VII, VIII, and X. Minus points in my book.

*I'd have said No offense instead, but it really doesn't make much sense. It'd be pretty tough to not take offense.

Dreddz
12-01-2005, 08:49 PM
meh, im pretty sure ive seen stuff like this before .....

Pouring Rain
12-01-2005, 09:02 PM
cool

vampirepiggyhunter7
12-01-2005, 09:03 PM
You need the swirly yugioh card backgrounds.

Zante
12-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Meh, you can see they are fake, you can see where parts were pasted on. :)

Yuffie514
12-02-2005, 03:59 PM
if they were real, Sephiroth can be a god card...

ffxfreak93
12-03-2005, 04:09 AM
So, is there a Cloud's card? I hope it is as strong as Sephiroth's.
could'nt find one or else i would've post(spell check) it

Sorry* if you're the creator of these cards

nope...i didn't creat em

X-Dragon
12-08-2005, 09:54 PM
They look hot 2 me

ffxfreak93
12-09-2005, 01:50 AM
if i'd play yugioh ....
i would definetly use those cards

rubah
12-09-2005, 02:38 AM
I would have figured they would have used character renders rather than lineart for belgemine, jecht, and braska had they been real.

FiragaBreak
12-09-2005, 03:23 AM
I am a yugioh fan. I never realized that Ifrit and Bahaumat were real cards. Pretty cool though.

TheSpoonyBard
12-09-2005, 03:32 AM
Doesn't the fact the cards say "By Melti Gemini/Johnny/GIGENDH" give you clue they're fake?

ffxfreak93
12-09-2005, 03:33 AM
no offense, but yeah i agree with forestowl

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-10-2005, 12:07 AM
I play yugioh I hope Konami creates these cards!!

ffxfreak93
12-11-2005, 01:08 AM
i rarely play anymore but i still could pwn the sh.t out of anyone

oh and c_o_s yeah it would be cool if konami made those cards

crashNUMBERS
12-11-2005, 04:25 PM
I hope you know those are fake. And if Square was to make an FF card game, I'd only buy it if it were good...

Christmas
12-11-2005, 04:27 PM
BTW, there are also "MAGIC" cards of Final Fantasy Characters....

TheSpoonyBard
12-11-2005, 04:29 PM
And if Square was to make an FF card game

They (or some other company) made the complete Triple Triad game, but I don't think it made it out of Japan.

crashNUMBERS
12-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Im talking about with characters and spells and all. Not no triple triad...

ffxfreak93
12-11-2005, 08:19 PM
I hope you know those are fake.

yeah i know they're fake,but that doesn't mean i can't dream

here more cards,

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Unless the special abilities are negative in nature whoever made these cards has no concept of game balance.

Not that Yu-Gi-Oh! is the most balanced game out there to begin with...

ffxfreak93
12-12-2005, 02:26 AM
agreed

Memoria
12-15-2005, 09:02 PM
if they were real, Sephiroth can be a god card...

No, because Sephiroth didn't make it to be a god.
Kefka, did though. So he'd be a god.

Traitorfish
12-15-2005, 10:16 PM
They should make a whole FF CCG, not just a few cards for an existing one.
They proably have, haven't they? But it'll only be available in Japan, or something.

NeoCracker
12-15-2005, 11:32 PM
**** Dark
Kefka
(Insert Picture)
Spellcaster/Effect
As long as Kefka is face up on the field, he is the only creature that can be equiped with magic cards.
1000/1000

******** Fire
Poltergeist
(Insert Picture)
Esper-god/Effect
IF this card attacks your opponents life points directly, your opponent takes 1000 additional life points.
2600/2500

******** Dark
Doom
(Insert Picture)
Esper-god/Effect
When this card is face up on the field, you may sacrifice two monsters on your side of the field to destroy one monster on you opponents side of the field.
2700/2600

******** Light
Goddes
(Insert picture)
Esper-God/Effect
As long as Goddess is face up on the field you may not normal summon any monsters to your side of the field and your opponent cannot special summon monsters. This card is unnaffected by magic cards.
2800/2000

************ Dark
Kefka, Dark Lord
God/Effect
This card can only be special summoned by offering Kefka, Poltergeist, Doom, and Goddes. Kefka is unnaffected by your opponents spell and trap cards. Neither you nor your opponent can special summon monsters to the field while this card is face up. Increase his attack by 500 for every spell or trap card on the field.
5000/5000

I want Kefka, Dark Lord

J_Steele_05
12-16-2005, 05:11 AM
Ok.Ok Slow way down guys. I don't think this is a remote possibility. There’s two words here that just don't combine (guess you could say 3) SquareEnix and Konami don't think they would so easily give a license like that out to anyone let alone a fierce competitor.

SeeDRankLou
12-16-2005, 06:44 PM
Why is Squall a Fire type?

Nick Schovitz
12-16-2005, 07:01 PM
I am a yugioh fan. I never realized that Ifrit and Bahaumat were real cards. Pretty cool though.
No of course they're fake, if they did make them they would have to owe Squaresoft money. Just because a card is strong doesn't mean that it can't be defeated.

ffxfreak93
12-17-2005, 01:18 AM
well if magic,traps,and effects can't work on them and can't be destroyed as a result of battle then your screwed

Rengori
12-17-2005, 09:18 PM
I hope you know those are fake.
Really? What make you think that?

Anyway, shouldn't the Aeons be Ritual Monsters?

NeoCracker
12-18-2005, 01:03 AM
**** Fire
Terra
Spellcaster/Effect
When this card Is equiped with two or more magic cards, you may offer it to special summon Esper Terra from your hand or Deck.
1000/1000

******** Dark
Esper Terra
Esper/Effect
This card may only be special summoned by the effect of Terra. Icrease the attack of this card by 200 for ever magic card in you and your opponents graveyard during your attack phase.
2600/2500

****** Earth
Sabin
Warrior
A warrior with a will of iron, he is said to posses powerful supernatural attacks
2200/2300

Magic
Blitz-Pummel
You may only activate this card if Sabin is Face up on your side of the field. Increase the attack of Sabin by 500 until the end of the turn. Any monster Sabin attacks this turn is switched into attack possision before the damage step. The turn this card is activated you may play no other spell with Blitz in the name.

Magic
Blitz-Suplex
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. Increase Sabin's attack by 600 until the end of the turn, and any monster attacked by sabin this turn are switched into defense mode before the damage step.

Magic
Blitz-Aura Bolt
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. This card may only be activated during main phase one. If you activate this card, inflict 1500 points of damage directly to your opponents life points. Sabin cannot attack this turn.

Equip Magic
Blitz- Mantra
This card may only be equiped to Sabin. If this card is on the field and Sabin is in Defense mode, increase the Defense of all your monsters by 800. If this card is on the field, you may not play any spell with Blitz in the name.

Magic
Blizt-Fire Dance
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. Sabin may attack all monsters on your opponents side of the field until the end of the turn. Sabin is the only monster that can attack this turn.

Magic
Blitz-Air Blade.
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. Switch all monsters on your opponents side of the field into face up attack possition. No flip effects are activated. Sabin may not attack this turn. You may only activate this card during main phase one.

Magic
Blitz-Spiral
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. You may offer Sabin in order to special summon three monsters that have the name Edger, terra, Umaro, GoGo, Relm, Strago, Locke, Terra, Bannon, Celes, Cyan, Gau, Lep, or Mog. Lose your attack phase this turn. This card may only be activated during main phase 1.

Magic
Blitz-Bum rush.
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. Increase the attack of Sabin by 3000 points. Monsters Sabin battles with this turn do not get any effects. Sabin is the only monster that can attack this turn.

Rengori
12-18-2005, 01:54 AM
**** Fire
Terra
Spellcaster/Effect
When this card Is equiped with two or more magic cards, you may offer it to special summon Esper Terra from your hand or Deck.
1000/1000

******** Dark
Esper Terra
Esper/Effect
This card may only be special summoned by the effect of Terra. Icrease the attack of this card by 200 for ever magic card in you and your opponents graveyard during your attack phase.
2600/2500I want those. Because Terra rocks.

X-Dragon
12-18-2005, 03:59 AM
**** Fire
Terra
Spellcaster/Effect
1000/1000

******** Dark
Esper Terra
Esper/Effect
2600/2500

****** Earth
Sabin
Warrior
A warrior with a will of iron, he is said to posses powerful supernatural attacks
2200/2300

Magic
Blitz-Pummel
You may only activate this card if Sabin is Face up on your side of the field. Increase the attack of Sabin by 500 until the end of the turn. Any monster Sabin attacks this turn is switched into attack possision before the damage step. The turn this card is activated you may play no other spell with Blitz in the name.

Magic
Blitz-Suplex
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. Increase Sabin's attack by 600 until the end of the turn, and any monster attacked by sabin this turn are switched into defense mode before the damage step.

Magic
Blitz-Aura Bolt
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. This card may only be activated during main phase one. If you activate this card, inflict 1500 points of damage directly to your opponents life points. Sabin cannot attack this turn.

Equip Magic
Blitz- Mantra
This card may only be equiped to Sabin. If this card is on the field and Sabin is in Defense mode, increase the Defense of all your monsters by 800. If this card is on the field, you may not play any spell with Blitz in the name.

Magic
Blizt-Fire Dance
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. Sabin may attack all monsters on your opponents side of the field until the end of the turn. Sabin is the only monster that can attack this turn.

Magic
Blitz-Air Blade.
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. Switch all monsters on your opponents side of the field into face up attack possition. No flip effects are activated. Sabin may not attack this turn. You may only activate this card during main phase one.

Magic
Blitz-Spiral
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. You may offer Sabin in order to special summon three monsters that have the name Edger, terra, Umaro, GoGo, Relm, Strago, Locke, Terra, Bannon, Celes, Cyan, Gau, Lep, or Mog. Lose your attack phase this turn. This card may only be activated during main phase 1.

Magic
Blitz-Bum rush.
You can only activate this card if Sabin is face up on the field. The turn this card is activated you may not activate any other magic card with blitz in its name. Increase the attack of Sabin by 3000 points. Monsters Sabin battles with this turn do not get any effects. Sabin is the only monster that can attack this turn.

You'd better have a good damn way to protect and bring back sabin cause if he dies all those other cards are useless (and why wasn't Tidus or Zidane or Cloud made)

NeoCracker
12-18-2005, 03:59 AM
**** Earth
Locke
Thief/Effect
Whenever This card Destroys a monster as a result of battle, all equip cards on that monster are equiped to locke instead of going to the graveyard.
1000/1000

**** Earth
Edgar
Warrior
The king of Figaro and master Engineer
1400/1200

Eqiup Magic
Tool-AutoCrossboy
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. Edgar may attack all monsers on your opponents side of the field, if you do no other monster may attack this turn.

Equip Magic
Tool-Bio Blaster
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. You may decrease the attack of all your opponents monsters by 300 until the end of the turn, if so Edgar may not attack this turn.

Equip Magic
Tool-Noiseblaster
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. You may switch all your opponts face up monsters positions, Edgar may not attack this turn.

Equip Magic
Tool-Drill
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. You may increase edgars attack by 500 points. If his attack is higher than the monsters defense, they take damage to their life points equal to the difference.

Equip Magic
Tool-Deliberator
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. You may select a monster on your side of the field, if you do roll a six sided dice IF you roll a
1. Creature attribute becomes Earth
2. Creature attribute becomes wind
3. Creature attribute becomes fire
4. Creature attribute becomes Water
5. Creature attribute becomes light
6. Creature attribute becomes Dark
Edgar may not attack this turn.

Equip Magic
Tool-Chainsaw
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. When Edgar battles a monster, you may flip two coins. If both results are heads, destroy the monster without the damage calculation.

Equip Magic
Tool-Air Anchor
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. Select a monster with an attack of 1500 or less on your opponents side of the field. During your opponents next end phase, destroy selected monster. Edgar may not attack this turn.

X-Dragon
12-18-2005, 04:03 AM
[**** Earth
Edgar
Warrior
The king of Figaro and master Engineer
1400/1200

Eqiup Magic
Tool-AutoCrossboy
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. Edgar may attack all monsers on your opponents side of the field, if you do no other monster may attack this turn.

Equip Magic
Tool-Bio Blaster
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. You may decrease the attack of all your opponents monsters by 300 until the end of the turn, if so Edgar may not attack this turn.

Equip Magic
Tool-Noiseblaster
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. You may switch all your opponts face up monsters positions, Edgar may not attack this turn.

Equip Magic
Tool-Drill
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. You may increase edgars attack by 500 points. If his attack is higher than the monsters defense, they take damage to their life points equal to the difference.

Equip Magic
Tool-Deliberator
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. You may select a monster on your side of the field, if you do roll a six sided dice IF you roll a
1. Creature attribute becomes Earth
2. Creature attribute becomes wind
3. Creature attribute becomes fire
4. Creature attribute becomes Water
5. Creature attribute becomes light
6. Creature attribute becomes Dark
Edgar may not attack this turn.

Equip Magic
Tool-Buzzsaw
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. When Edgar battles a monster, you may flip two coins. If both results are heads, destroy the monster without the damage calculation.

Equip Magic
Tool-Air Anchor
This Card may only be equiped to Edgar. If you activate this cards effect, you may not activate the effect of any other magic card with Tool in the name. Select a monster with an attack of 1500 or less on your opponents side of the field. During your opponents next end phase, destroy selected monster. Edgar may not attack this turn.[/QUOTE]

Same goes for edgar

Rengori
12-18-2005, 04:44 AM
There are tons of ways to get monster cards back from the Graveyard. Premeture Burial, Call of the Haunted, Monster Reincarnation, etc. In fact,

---

Rosa [LIGHT]
(insert picture)
[Spellcaster/Effect] Once per turn, you can pay 500 life points to return a monster in your graveyard to your hand. This monster cannot attack the turn the effect is used.
1000/1000

Cecil - Dark Knight [DARK]
[Warrior/Effect] If this monster destroys a Dark Attribute monster, during the end phase you can sacrifice this card and Special Summon 1 Cecil - Paladin.
1000/800

Cecil - Paladin [Light]
[Warrior/Effect] This card can only be Special Summoned by Cecil - Dark Knight's effect. Every time this card battles with a Dark Attribute monster, the attack of this monster increases by 1000. Every time this card battles with a Light Attribute monster, decrease the attack of this monster by 1000.
3000/2500

Cloud [EARTH]
[Warrior] An ex-SOILDER searching for the man who destroyed his town and haunts his past...
1900/1200

Ultima Weapon
[Equip Magic] This card can only be equipped to Cloud. Increase the attack of the equipped monster by 3000.

Sephiroth [DARK]
[Warrior/Effect]Whenever this card destroys a monster in battle, put one magic counter on it. When this card has 5 magic counters on it, you can discard this card to Special Summon Safer Sephiroth from your hand, deck, or Graveyard.
1800/1600

Masamune
[Equip Magic] This card can only be equipped to Sephiroth. Add 2700 attack points to the equipped monster. When the equipped monster attacks a Light Attribute monster, destroy it without applying battle damage.

Safer Sephiroth [LIGHT]
[Angel/Effect]This card can only be special summoned by the effect of Sephiroth. This monster's Attribute is also considered Dark. During your main phase, you can pay 7000 Life Points to destroy all cards on your oppents side of the field, and deal 1000 damage for each card. This effect cannot be activated on the turn it is summoned. If this card is destroyed in battle, it's owner takes direct Damage equal to half his or her life points.
3800/2800

---

Yah, Safer Seph's a bitch when he's out, but he's a bitch to get out in the first place.

NeoCracker
12-18-2005, 04:58 AM
***** Earth
Zidane
Thief/Effect
If Zidane Deals Damage to your opponents life points, you may take one Equip magic spell from there graveyard and equip it to one of your monsters.
1900/1400
(There is your Zidane)

**** Light
Bannon
Spellcaster/Effect
While this card is face up on the field, increase the defense of all monsters on your side of the field by 500.
800/1400

**** Dark
Shadow
Ninja/Effect
When Shadow is equiped with a magic card you may offer the magic card to deal 1000 damage to your opponents life point.
1500/1000

**** Earth
Gau
Warrior/Effect
You can only summon Gua by selecting one monster on your opponents side of the field. You can only summon Gua by the same means as selected monser. When Gua is summoned to the field his level, attribute, type, effect, attack and defense are all the same as selected monster.
(If this is a little confusing, lets say you select summoned skull. Since Skull requires an offering so will Gau. IF its Horace the Black Dragon Lv. 8, you'll still need to use Lv. 5's effect to summon him.)

***** Earth
Cyan
Warrior/Effect
Increase the attack of this card by 1000 if he attacks your opponents life points directly.
2300/2000

**** Water
Celes
Spellcaster/Effect
Whenever you or your opponents activates a spell card, you gain 500 life.
1100/1000

**** Light
Mog
Beast/Effect
When Mog Attacks roll a six sided dice and increase mogs attack by the number rolled times two hundered Except on a one. If you roll a one, mog loses 200 attack.
When Mog is attacked roll a six sided dice and increas his defense by 200 times the number rolled, decrease his defense by 200 on a one instead.
1200/1200

**** Dark
Strago
Spellcaster/effect
As long as Strago remains face up on the field, deal 200 points of damage to your opponents life points whenever you or your opponent plays a magic card.
800/1500

**** Light
Relm
Spellcaster/Effect
Flip: select one face up monster on the field with a flip effect. Relm's Flip effect becomes that of the selected monster.
800/1000

****** Earth
Leo
Warrior/Effect
This card can attack all your opponents monsters side of the field.
2100/1500

******* Earth
Umaro
Beast/Effect
If Mog is on your side of the field you only need to offer one monster to summon Umaro
2600/2600

Equip Magic
Green Cherry
This card can only be equiped to Umaro. Increase his attack by 900, cards destroyed by this card as a result of battle get no effects.

****** Dark
Gogo
Spellcaster/Effect
When GoGo is sommoned to the field select a monster, GoGo gains the effect of that monster. Durring each of your standby phases select a monster on the field and change Gogo's effect to that of selected monster.
2000/2000

Rengori
12-18-2005, 06:01 AM
Freya [EARTH]
[Beast Warrior/Effect] Once during your Main Phase, you can remove this card from play. During your next battle phase, you can bring her back to the field. If Freya battles with a monster that turn, her attack points are doubled.
1900/800

Garnet [LIGHT]
[Spellcaster/Effect] Once per turn, you can Special Summon one mosnter from your hand using this card's effect. That card must return to your hand the End Phase of your turn.
900/1300

Vivi [DARK]
[Spellcaster/Effect] When this card battles another monster, you can activate Magic and Trap cards from your hand.
1200/800

Eiko [LIGHT]
[Spellcaster/Effect] By sacrificing this card, you may Special Summon one Monster from your hand or Deck.
1200/1300

Steiner [EARTH]
[Warrior/Effect] If there is a "Dagger" on the field, that card may not be selected as a target for attack. If there is a "Vivi" on the field, when this card battles another monster, you can activate Magic and Trap cards from your hand.
2300/1900

Quina [WATER]
[Beast/Effect] Once per turn, you may select a monster on the opponent's side of the field. Destroy the selected monster and add its attack and defense points to Quina.
0/0

Trance
[Magic] Select one monster on the field. That monster gains 1000 Attack and Defense points during this turn. It also cannot be destroyed this turn.

Beatrix [EARTH]
[Warrior/Effect] Once per turn, during your Main Phase, pay 1000 life points. All monsters on your opponent's side of the field will have 0 Attack and Defense points. "Beatix" may not attack the turn this effect is used.
2700/2000

Climbhazard
[Magic] This card may only be used when "Beatrix", "Cloud", or "Steiner" are on the field. They may attack twice this turn, regardless of effects stating otherwise, unless activated by your opponent.

NeoCracker
12-18-2005, 06:55 AM
Wow Beatrix is cheap.

**** Dark
Dark Knight Cecil
Warrior
A knight who follows a dark path
1500/1500

Equip Magic
Legend
This card may only be equiped to Dark Knight Cecil You may offer him up as a Tribute to special some Paladin Cecil from your hand or Deck.

******** Light
Paladin Cecil
Warrior/Effect
When this card battles with a Dark monster increase its attack by 1000 during the Damage Step. IF this card destroys a Dark monster it may make one extra attack this turn. (If This card destroy's two dark monsters, it doesn't get a third attack.
2500/2500

For Rosa see that one dude who has one already. She niffty.

.... Dark
Rydia
Spelcaster/Effect
If there is a summon on the field, Rydia cannot be attacked.
800/800

*** Earth
Chocobo
Beast/Effect
This card can only be summoned while Rydia is on the field.
1200/1200

**** Wind
Mist
Summon/Effect
his card can only be summoned while Rydia is on the field.
2000/1200

***** Fire
Ifirit
Summon/Effect
2500/1200

***** Water
Shiva
Summon/Effect
2200/2200

***** Light
Ramuh
Summon/Effect
his card can only be summoned while Rydia is on the field. Increase its attack by 100 for each monster on your opponents side of the field.
2000/2000

****** Light
Sylphs
Summon/effect
This card can only be summoned while Rydia is on the field. Decrease the defense of all your opponents monsters by 100. Increase the Defense of all your monsters by 100.
1200/2300

****** Earth
Titan
Summon/Effect
1200/3000

******* Light
Asura
Summon/Effect
his card can only be summoned while Rydia is on the field. Increase the Defense of all monsers on your side of the field by 300. You may offer this card as a tribute to special summon a level six or lower monster from your graveyard to the field.

******** Water
Leviathen
Summon/Effect
his card can only be summoned while Rydia is on the field. As long as Umi is on the field, this card can attack all your opponents monsters at once.
2700/2000

******** Dark
Bahamut, God of the Summons.
Summon/Effect
his card can only be summoned while Rydia is on the field and Leviathen is in the Graveyard. This cards attack is increased by 300 for every other summon on your side of the field and in your graveyard.
2500/2500

******** Dark
Odin
Summon/Effect
his card can only be summoned while Rydia is on the field and when Leviathen is in the graveyard. When this monster attacks a monster on your opponents side of the field, destroy that monster before damage calculation. No flip effects are activated. Whenever this card destroys a monster with this effect, it can not return to the field for the remainder of the game.

Rengori
12-18-2005, 07:12 AM
Wow Beatrix is cheap.
Like you weren't dead within a minute or two of starting the fight anyway. And Chaos Emporer Dragon isn't the nicest card either. I've seen many people get him out first turn, attack, and then nuke everything.

NeoCracker
12-18-2005, 07:38 AM
I didn't say there already wasn't cheap moves. But thats besides the point.

**** Dark
Millon, Fiend of Death
Fiend/Effect
While Millon is on the field, all your monsters are considered Zombies. If Millon is destroyed as a result of battle you may discard four monsters form your hand to the graveyard. If you do, special summon Millon X from your hand.
1400/1400

******* Water

******* Dark
Millon X, Fied of Death
Zombie/Effect
This card can only be special summoned by the effect of Millon. While this card is face up on the field, all monsters on your side of the field except are Zombies. Increases
This cards attack by 300 for every other zombie on your side of the field.
2400/2000

******* Water
Kainazzo, Fiend of Water
Fiend/Effect
During your opponents battle phase, they cannot attack with their monster with the highest star level. If two or more are tied for the highest level, you may chose which monster may not attack.
2600/2500

******* Wind
Valvalis, Fiend of Wind
Fiend/Effect
During Your opponents battle phase, you may chose that this monster may only be attacked by a Bird or Winged beast monster. If so, your opponent may attack you directly if they have no Birds or Winged beasts.
2500/2000

******* Fire
Rubicant, Fiend of Fire
Fiend/Effect
When Rubicant attacks, neither him nor the moster he is attacking are effected by magic, traps, or monster effects.
2600/2000

Rengori
12-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Carry Armor [DARK]
[Machine/Effect]Select two monsters on your opponent's side of the field. As long as this card is face up on the field, those monsters lose 800 Attack points and cannot Attack or change battle positions. If a Thunder type monster battles with this card, destroy this card without applying battle damage.
2400/2500

Barrier
[Eqiup Spell] If a Warrior type monster attacks the equipped monster, the attacking monster is destroyed at the end of the damage step.

M-Barrier
[Eqiup Spell] If a Spellcaster type monster attacks the equipped monster, the attacking monster is destroyed at the end of the damage step.

Reno, Turk [EARTH]
[Warrior/Effect] During your Main phase, you may send this card back to your hand.
1800/1600

Rude, Turk [EARTH]
[Warrior/Effect] If there is a face up "Reno" on the field, you may special summon this card without a tribute.
2500/2300

Tseng, Turk [EARTH]
[Warrior/Effect] As long as this card remains face up on the field, all cards with "Turk" in thier name gain 400 attack points.
1200/800

Elena, Turk [EARTH]
[Warrior/Effect] If there is another card with "Turk" in its name, this card may not be selected as a target for battle.
1500/1400

NeoCracker
12-18-2005, 10:19 PM
**** Earth
Setzer
Warrior/Effect
At the beggining of your upkeep flip a coin. IF its heads your opponent selects and offers one card on their field. It its tails, you select and offer one card on your side of the field.
1400/1000

************ Water
Emerald Weapon
Weapon/Effect
You may only special summon this card When Jenova is in the grave yard and you make five offerings of level six or higher monsters. Ruby is unneffected by spell or trap cards. For every spell or trap card on your opponents side of the field increase ruby weapons attack by 500.
6000/6000

Well, transfered into yugio stats its about right. IT comes out and your screwed.

Rengori
12-19-2005, 01:21 AM
Cid #7 [WIND]
[Warrior/Effect] If there is a face up "Highwind" on the field, sacrifice "Highwind" with this Card's effect to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field.
1800/1700

Highwind [WIND]
[Machine/Effect] If there is a face up "Cid #7" on the field, sacrifice "Cid #7" to destroy all Magic and Trap cards on your oppenent's side of the field. This card may not attack the turn this effect is used.
2700/1300

Yuffie [EARTH]
[Warrior/Effect] You may discard a magic card in your hand to destroy one monster on your opponent's side of the field. This effect may be used twice per turn.
1600/1300

Hojo LV4 [DARK]
[Warrior/Effect] During the end phase of your turn, if this card destroyed a monster in battle, you may Special Summon "Hojo LV6" from your hand or deck.
1300/1500

Hojo LV6 [DARK]
[Fiend/Effect] This monster may only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Hojo LV4." Once per turn, select a monster. Until the End Phase of the turn, that monster's attack and defese are decreased by 700. When this monster destroys a card in battle, add one Magic Counter on it. When it has three magic counters, sacrifice this card to Special Summon one "Hojo LV8" from your hand or deck.
2000/1700

Hojo LV8 [DARK]
[Fiend/Effect] This monster may only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Hojo LV6." As long as this card remains face up on the field, your opponent can activate magic or trap cards. Whenever a magic or trap card is activated, decrease the attack and defense of this card by 300 points.
3000/2400

Cait Sith [LIGHT]
[Beast Warrior/Effect] This card's level increases every turn. Once per turn, you may roll a number of dice equal to this card's level. Inflict direct damage to your opponent equal to the sum of the dies' outcome.
300/300

Megaphone
[Magic] Increase the level of one "Cait Sith" by two.

X-Dragon
12-19-2005, 02:21 AM
Some one should think of descriptions for the black waltzses, eden, tonberry, and huge materia magic cards.

SeeDRankLou
12-19-2005, 06:47 PM
Black Waltz #1
[Spellcaster/Effect] Water
**** (1800/1200)
If there is a face up "Zidane" on your opponent's side of the field, you may special summon one "Sealion" from your hand or deck and switch this card to defense mode. On the end phase of the turn this card is sent to the graveyard, discard one magic card to special summon "Black Waltz #2" from your deck.

Sealion
[Aqua/Effect] Water
*** (1200/1000)
If this card is summoned by the effect of "Black Waltz #1," increase the attack of this monster by 500 points. During each standby phase, the attack of this monster will increase by 100 points if there is a face up "Black Waltz #1" on your side of the field.

Black Waltz #2
[Spellcaster/Effect] Fire
***** (1800/1500)
If this card is summoned by the effect of "Black Waltz #1," increase this monster's attack by 400 points. If there is a face up "Garnet" on your opponent's side of the field, this card can attack twice in the same battle phase. On the end phase of the turn this card is sent to the graveyard, discard one trap card to special summon "Black Waltz #3" from your deck.

Black Waltz #3
[Spellcaster/Effect] Wind
******* (1800/2000)
If this card is summoned by the effect of "Black Waltz #2," increase this monster's attack by 800 points. If there is a face up "Vivi" on your opponent's side of the field, increase the attack of this monster by 200 points. If this monster is destroyed in battle, it can remain on the field by switching to defense mode and reducing its defense by 1000 points.

Tonberry
[Fiend/Effect] Dark
******* (2500/1500)
Once per turn during the battle phase you can roll a six-sided die and activate the following effect:
1 - Attack one face down monster and negate its effect
2 - Attack the monster with the highest attack points ("Tonberry" is not destroyed in battle by this effect)
3 - Attack all monster ("Tonberry" is not destroyed in battle by this effect)
4 - Destroy one magic or trap card
5 - Do direct damage equal to 25% of your opponent's life points
6 - Receive direct damage equal to 25% of your life points
If you roll 4, 5 or 6, "Tonberry" cannot attack during this turn.

Eden
[Machine/Ritual/Effect] Light
********** (3000/2800)
This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Eternal Breath." On each of your standby phases this card gains one Spell Counter (max 5). Increase the attack of this card by 400 points for each Spell Counter. Remove five Spells Counters from this card to do direct damage of 2000 points to your opponent.

(Limiter Removal this with 5 spell counters and you have a 10,000 attack monster for one turn :D )

Eternal Breath
[Magic/Ritual]
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Eden." You must also offer Light monsters whose total stars equal 10 or more as a tribute from the field or your hand.

NeoCracker
12-19-2005, 10:25 PM
**** Dark
Black Walzt #1
Spellcaster/Effect
When this card is summoned to the field, special summon one Sealion from your hand or deck. As long as this card remains face up on the field, the summoned Sealion cannot be destroyed by spells, traps, monster effects or as a result of battle.
1200/1000

**** Water
Sealion
Aqua
1600/1000

***** Dark
Black Waltz # 2
Spellcaster/Effect
This card can only be summoned to the field if Black Waltz # 1 is in the Graveyard. Increase this Cards attack by 200 for every magic card on your side of the field durning your battle phase.
2000/1200

******* Dark
Black Waltz #3
Spellcaster/Effect
This card can only be summoned if Black Walzt #2 is in the graveyard. If this card battles a spellcaster type monster, increase his attack by 500. For every magic card on your side of the field increase this cards attack by 100.
2500/1500

**** Dark
Zorn
Spellcaster/Effect
If Thorn is on your side of the Field this card can attack your opponents life points directly. If thorn Leave play, switch Zorn to Defense mode.
800/1200

**** Dark
Thorn
Spellcaster/Effect
If Zorn is on your side of the field it cannont be the target of spells or abilities. Also Zorn cannot be attacked. You may also summon Thorn in face up defense position if Zorn is on your side of the field.
0/1800

Rengori
12-19-2005, 10:39 PM
Imperial Soldier [DARK]
[Warrior] A solider working for the Empire, completely loyal to its every command.
1500/1600

Magitek Armor [DARK]
[Machine/Effect] If there is a face up "Terra", "Sabin", "Cyan", "Shadow", or "Imperial Soldier" on your side of the field, you may treat this card as an Equip card. Increase the equipped monster's attack by 1500.
2200/2000

Golbez [DARK]
[Spellcaster] A dark knight leading the Baron Air Force, he may not be the one pulling the strings.
2800/2000

FuSoYa [LIGHT]
[Spellcaster] An ancient Lunarian spellcaster probably as old as the Moon itself.
2800/2000

Do the Meteo!
[Spell] If there is a face up "Golbez" and a face up "FuSoYa", you may destroy all cards on the field. Special Summon one "Rydia, Aged Caller", "Cecil - Paladin", "Edge", "Rosa", and "Kain" from your deck.

Rydia, Young Caller [LIGHT]
[Spellcaster/Effect] Discard one card from your hand. Destroy one monster on the field. After this card has been on the field for five turns, Special Summon one "Rydia, Aged Caller" from your hand or deck.
900/700

Rydia, Aged Caller [LIGHT]
[Spellcaster/Effect] This card may only be summoned by the effect of "Rydia, Young Caller" or "Do the Meteo!". Discard one card from your hand. Destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field.
2300/1600

EDIT:
Cactuar [EARTH]
[Plant/Effect] Using this card's effect, deal 1000 damage to you and your opponent. This card must be attacked twice before it is destroyed in battle.
1400/1000

Oglop Raid!
[Trap] When our opponent declares an attack, negate the attack and end their battle phase.

Prison Cage [EARTH]
[Plant/Effect] Select one monster. As long as this card is on the field, it cannot attack or change battle positions unless it is a Spellcaster type or Fire Attribute monster.
1800/300

Plant Spider [EARTH]
[Plant/Effect] When this card is Normal Sumonned, Special Summon 2 "Plant Spider" cards from your hand or Deck.
1300/200

Plant Brain [DARK]
[Plant/Effect] When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, Special Summon as many 4 star or lower plant-type monsters from your hand or Deck as possible.
2800/500

Nymph [EARTH]
[Plant/Effect] As long as this card is face up on the field, it's owner gains two extra spaces for monster cards.
800/100

Dendobrium [WIND]
[Plant/Effect] Select one monster. It cannot attack as long as this card is on the field.
1600/200

Evil Forest
[Feild Magic] Increase all Plant-Type and Earth Attribute monsters' attack by 500 if they are on your side of the field. If a monster is both, increase it's attack by 1000.

Tohru
12-20-2005, 01:52 AM
Back to the start, those cards are obviously fake. My friend is a yugioh freak and she collects them just for fun. Dream on to the person that copied and pasted these. You can also tell by the writing of Sepiroth that it's not a real card because the writing is in a different format on the card. Half of the yugioh cards you can buy of the net and in shops are fake you have to look for different symbols to tell if it is a real card or not.

Rengori
12-20-2005, 01:56 AM
1. Why did you attach a picture of Sailor Moon?
2. We can all tell these are fake.

Tamaki sagaku
12-22-2005, 07:52 AM
hmm, need to make a final fantasy card like yugioh.... it sound fun... i guess.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Rengori
12-22-2005, 08:41 AM
And now, the cheapest card in existance!
Knights of the Round [LIGHT]
************* (13 stars?)
[Ritual / Warrior / Effect] This card may only be summoned by the Ritual Magic Card, "Gold Chocobo, Away!". This card may attack 13 times in one turn.
9999/9999

Gold Chocobo, Away!
[Ritual Magic] Sacrifice a number of monsters whose total level equals 13 or more.

ffxfreak93
12-22-2005, 09:35 PM
thats my kind of card:up:

FoxHoundx25
12-23-2005, 10:38 PM
im not really into this little card game of yours, but just the last line on Bahamut about negating anything and destroying anything sounds pretty kick ass

Rengori
12-23-2005, 10:41 PM
We're not playing, we're just making our own.

NeoCracker
12-23-2005, 11:31 PM
***** Dark
Bahamut
Dragon/Effect
Increase the attack of all other dragons by 300
2500/1500

******* Fire
Neo-Bahamut
Dragon/Effect
Increase the attack of this card by 100 for every monster on your opponents side of the field.
2600/2000

********** Light
Bahamut Zero
Dragon/Effect
This card may only be special summoned by offering one Bahamut and one Bahamut Zero on your side of the field. This card may attack all monsters on your opponents side of the field. Increase the attack of this card by 200 for every monster on your opponents side of the field. THis card may not attack your opponents life points directly. If this card attacks, no other monster can attack this turn.
3200/3000

ffxfreak93
12-23-2005, 11:37 PM
that bahamut zero card is pretty strong,but you balanced it out with a good/bad effect
good job:up:

Nick Schovitz
12-23-2005, 11:55 PM
http://eyesonff.com/ff10-2/images/yuna.jpg
*****Earth
Gunner Yuna
Warrior
1850/1650
http://eyesonff.com/ff10-2/images/rikku.jpg
*****Light
Thief Rikku
Warrior/Effect
Pay 500 life points to steal one magic card from your opponet's hand. Once per turn.
1700/1250
http://www.fantasy-galaxy.com/clash_du_mois/wakka.jpg
******Water
Wakka
Warrior/Effect
This card's attack increases by 400 when it attacks a Winged-Beast.
2000/1800

Tonberryhttp://www.geocities.com/quinaquen2/tonberry_sketch.jpg
Reptile/Effect
When this card is attacked by another monster and it fails, lower the attacking monster's ATK and DEF by 600 points and deal 600 points to your opponet's life points.
2150/3300

ffxfreak93
12-24-2005, 12:10 AM
i like the wakka effect(very true)

Nick Schovitz
12-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Why thank you.

ffxfreak93
12-24-2005, 12:17 AM
NP

Rengori
12-24-2005, 07:53 AM
Mog [EARTH]
[Beast/Effect] Any attack or defense bonuses or reductions effecting this card are doubled.
1200/800

*Note: This means that if a field card or something effected this and another monster, that monster would gain double bonus as well.

Zuu [WIND]
[Winged Beast/Effect] When this card is summoned, select two monsters. Those monsters are removed from the game as long as this card is on the field.
2400/2100

Pheonix [FIRE]
[Pyro/Effect] When this card is normal summoned successfully, special summon as many cards from your graveyard as you can to the field. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent's life points for each monster revived with this effect.
2400/1200

Jenova BIRTH [DARK]
[Fiend/Effect] When this card is normal or special summoned successfully, your opponent's monsters may not attack until your next turn.
1600/1400

Jenova LIFE [WATER]
[Fiend/Effect] This card may only be summoned by offering one face up "Jenova BIRTH" on your side of the field. When this card is summoned successfully, destroy all Light Attribute monsters on your opponent's side of the field.
2300/2000

Jenova DEATH [FIRE]
[Fiend/Effect] This card may only be summoned by offering one face up "Jenova LIFE" on your side of the field. When this card is destroyed, you may special summon one "Sephiroth" from your hand or deck.

Jenova ABSOLUTE [DARK]
[Fiend/Effect] This card may only be summoned by offering one face up "Jenova DEATH" on your side of the field.
3400/3000

Bizzaro Sephiroth [DARK]
This card may only be Special Summoned if there is a "Jenova ABSOLUTE" in your graveyard. While this card is on the field, only three of your opponent's monsters can attack in one turn.
3800/3500

ffxfreak93
12-24-2005, 09:58 PM
nice:up:....

X-Dragon
02-22-2006, 11:38 PM
***** Dark
Bahamut
Dragon/Effect
Increase the attack of all other dragons by 300
2500/1500

******* Fire
Neo-Bahamut
Dragon/Effect
Increase the attack of this card by 100 for every monster on your opponents side of the field.
2600/2000

********** Light
Bahamut Zero
Dragon/Effect
This card may only be special summoned by offering one Bahamut and one Bahamut Zero on your side of the field. This card may attack all monsters on your opponents side of the field. Increase the attack of this card by 200 for every monster on your opponents side of the field. THis card may not attack your opponents life points directly. If this card attacks, no other monster can attack this turn.
3200/3000

I think u mean offer 1 bahamut and 1 neo bahamut for bahamut zero not bahamut and bahamut zero

NeoCracker
02-22-2006, 11:41 PM
Minor Technicality.

black orb
02-23-2006, 02:25 AM
>>> Yugioh is a fine card game, please dont ruin it with FF..:(

Zeromus_X
02-23-2006, 04:21 AM
Meh.

Cait Sith/ Light/ 4/ ATK: 400/ DEF: 2300

Fairy/Effect: When Cait Sith comes into play, flip three coins.

If you get One Heads, destroy Cait Sith. If you get two heads, destroy all monsters on your side of the field. If you get three heads, destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Probably really unbalanced, but Yu-gi-oh is a broken game anyway :p

For the above poster: It's not like these are really going to become actual cards anyway. :cat: