Omi4000
11-30-2005, 08:21 AM
what would happen if brother was the smart one out of the gullwings..?:mad:

ThroneofDravaris
11-30-2005, 09:00 AM
Does it matter?

Christmas
11-30-2005, 09:06 AM
There will be one less person playing the comical role.

Omi4000
11-30-2005, 10:10 AM
no it be mass chaos or something

Markus. D
11-30-2005, 10:25 AM
well... if brother was the same as he is now, but he was the smart one.

I wouldnt play this game.

Remon
11-30-2005, 05:11 PM
Brother the smart one???Yuck i can't imagine it.:greenie:

Slade
12-01-2005, 05:16 AM
What makes you think Brother wasn't smart before? Think about it, he's mid-way through learning a language and probably still dosn't know what half the things he's saying actually mean. Plus he's in love with Yuna, therefore making him a bit...silly (its happens to people when they are in love). Makes sense in a weird way. So basically he's acting the way he is out of confusion I guess.....not because he's lacking the smart gene. He's definatly the weird one though, lucky Buddy and Shinra are there to keep him in line.

Omi4000
12-01-2005, 08:15 AM
yeah weird and stupid he jumped out a airship (hello)

Yuna_wannabe
12-01-2005, 11:11 PM
but i like buddy And i agree with wat slade said he did pic up another language besides Shinra seems to be all smart but really it creeps me out how smart he really is. A kid his age shouldnt be that smart!

Primus Inter Pares
12-02-2005, 12:04 AM
Well, the game can't possibly get worse.

EDIT: It might happen.

Omi4000
12-02-2005, 08:08 AM
Well, the game can't possibly get worse.

EDIT: It might happen.

True but try to use your imagination

vampirepiggyhunter7
12-03-2005, 01:21 AM
Pyroclasms would burst from hell.

Markus. D
12-03-2005, 03:48 AM
Pyroclasms would burst from hell.

And black holes would turn sexy

Omi4000
12-15-2005, 06:35 PM
And black holes would turn sexy

would they

the only sexy black hole is yuna

Pouring Rain
12-15-2005, 07:05 PM
The revelation will begin! xD We'd be doomed.

Vaprice
12-15-2005, 11:10 PM
If brother was smart then he'd finally stop trying to get into yuna's pants and try rikku or paine. They're more easy than Yuna.

Venom
12-15-2005, 11:14 PM
If brother was smart then he'd finally stop trying to get into yuna's pants and try rikku or paine. They're more easy than Yuna.

Paine isnt Easy, however give Rikku some date drugs and...

Pouring Rain
12-16-2005, 12:19 AM
Um...remind me why the heck he'd wanna date his sister.

Jiro
12-16-2005, 02:05 AM
what about his cousin yuna?

Markus. D
12-16-2005, 02:25 AM

how so? they are all virgins.....

edit: Definition of easy - Woman who enjoy sex just as much as a high % of males.

not good.... not good at all...

Omi4000
12-16-2005, 09:44 AM
yes indeed he must like incenst or something

Y-Rikku-P
12-22-2005, 04:38 AM
I believe that smartness comes under two categories intelligence (common sense) and intellect (what you learn through eduation). I don't think Brother has either. I also don't think flying that big airship proves he is smart as it seems (in Glasgow anyway) that something that is a step away from an ameoba can drive a car these days.

Alex7
12-22-2005, 06:01 AM
if brother was smart it would be....mm i mean i like him the way he is .. funny stupid lool ;p

Renmiri
12-22-2005, 07:01 AM
how so? they are all virgins......
I'm not so sure.. They might, but it would be a bit illogical. Think about Spira's life for a minute: The 2 FFX games tell us that a lot of Spirans die at the hands of Sin every 10 years, and that this has been happening for 1,000 years. Not surprisingly you don't see that many old people in Spira. Wouldn't this kind of background and society make people in Spira pretty impulsive ? If it didn't there wouldn't be any new babies to repopulate Spira every 10 years...

I suspect virginity is another luxury Spirans can't afford to have, just like what Wakka says about Tidus having the luxury of knowing his father long enough to hate him.... Like many other people in Spira, death and grief are no strangers to Rikku, Yuna and Paine. At least two of them have already lost their mother and 2 friends - Tidus and Auron - while being only 17! I imagine our "decency standard" of years of dating plus years of engagement would never work in Spira! Those people had to live life fast or else... Including our favorite Spiran gals YRP. The game seems to confirm that impulsiveness is common in Spira. When Seymour proposes to Yuna only days after meeting her, no one suspected he had other motives. (Well, Tidus did but he was just jealous!).

well, brother's only reason to learn another language is to get into yuna's pants IMO anyway....
At best brother is weird, especially the incest thing, but Im sure Cid probally beat him alot, I would
He is a bit weird for a 17 year old but I've seen 14 year olds act so lovelorn...

Rikku totaly did Gippal. you arent that nervious around someone you used to date unless "somthing" happened.
But he treats her like a little girl!!! She probably wants to, but he barely sees her, not THAT way..

I still question what all happened in the grotto, I mean common there was a significant drop in sexual tension between Tiedus and Yuna afterwards...
Are you talking about the campsite scene where the Sute... song plays ? I imagine that after that they started to sneak out of the camp at night away from prying eyes

Paine- Ive got nothin maybe she is a virgin, but probally not mysterious quiet people are complete nimphos
Really ? :eek: