PDA

View Full Version : This Space Cadets Thing ......

Dreddz
11-30-2005, 09:02 PM
http://www.thisislondon.com/showbiz/articles/20930127?source=PA&ct=5
sounds very intresting, seems to be very hyped on channel 4. It sounds amazing if its pulled off. How will they get the anti gravity thing though ?
Im sure this will be shown in America......

Brian The Pink Shark
11-30-2005, 10:08 PM
i didnt know what it was about, all i saw where the adverts, it seems quite interesting though :choc:

Dreddz
11-30-2005, 10:22 PM
in all honesty, its probably not going to work, its a Live thing, so it hasnt already happened, could mess up as soon as they arrive .....

Croyles
12-13-2005, 08:35 PM
Well its been going for quite some time and its working fine. The candidates in it WERE suspicous everyonce in a while. They turned the whole place into a 'russian military base' and basicly made it all look authentic. Also, the people were chosen for their gullibility.
Basicly what they did with the subject of anti gravity, they rewrit the laws and made them believe it. Its all psychology ^^
Their in 'space' right now.

Dreddz
12-13-2005, 08:40 PM
Those people are Dumb, end of, how dumb can you get telling them there putting a gravity force in the shuttle.....
I thought Channel 4 were gonna do more drastic stuff.
But its all crap so far.....
And i bet there going to get it, in the previews, someone seemed to of just explained what was actually going on......

Croyles
12-13-2005, 09:01 PM
Its near the end of the show and so far nobody caught on.
Some people are saying its a double bluff, that ALL the people are actors and the viewers are not just having their legs pulled, but literally ripped off. Well what I say to that is: its a triple bluff, when the show ends, we all realise we have been tricked into leaving earth for space while being distracted by the show. The production company, the actors and channel4 have taken over the earth and are eating all our coco-pops.

Azure
12-15-2005, 05:30 PM
I agree with most of the above comment :p

Space Cadets had the potential to be something really really great, but its turned out crap. Its boring to watch, they drag out the programme for far too long - even the first episode did this.

Captain Maxx Power
12-15-2005, 08:41 PM
Well what I say to that is: its a triple bluff, when the show ends, we all realise we have been tricked into leaving earth for space while being distracted by the show. The production company, the actors and channel4 have taken over the earth and are eating all our coco-pops.

I knew it! I shouldn't have taken my tin foil hat off.

~SapphireStar~
12-16-2005, 02:50 PM
My boyfriends been watching it and I cant believe how daft and gullable these people can be. I cant wait to see their faces at the end. Id be so embrassed I'd want to be in spcae where no-one could get to me!

Croyles
12-16-2005, 05:33 PM
If you guys actually knew how everything was set up, you'd realise that there basicly isnt any reason to doubt that their going into space, apart from a few things such as:
The gravity generator etc. but a lot of people dont know anything about space.
I bet you would be fooled, and so would I.

Dreddz
12-16-2005, 06:11 PM
Rumors are going around, that they are all Actors and that the hoax is on us believing that these people believe that they are going into space.

Croyles
12-16-2005, 06:44 PM
Thats what I already said numb nuts. ^^:

Its near the end of the show and so far nobody caught on.
Some people are saying its a double bluff, that ALL the people are actors and the viewers are not just having their legs pulled, but literally ripped off. Well what I say to that is: its a triple bluff, when the show ends, we all realise we have been tricked into leaving earth for space while being distracted by the show. The production company, the actors and channel4 have taken over the earth and are eating all our coco-pops.

Yeah because one of the guys was on a give blood advert. Do you know how they get people to act on those adverts? They go in a pub and ask random people.
Trust me, channel 4 wouldnt bother hoaxing us. Nothing but crap would come out of it.
Believing that channel 4 is pulling our leg would in my eyes be more stupid than thinking your going on a space cruise. I doubt that you would believe it.

Dreddz
12-16-2005, 06:49 PM
Thats what I already said numb nuts. ^^:

Ooops, I kinda zipped into this thread, without reading posts :rolleyes2
:cry:

Little Blue
12-16-2005, 07:30 PM
I wanted to watch it, but i missed the first few episodes, and saw a little bit of saturdays i think and just thought: Big Brother crossed with some other awful reality tv show. Using my really quite limited exposure to the show, i feel that i can safely conclude that the people are just gulible morons.

Also, while the lack of the lack of gravity would be a dead give away to me, no matter how much they try to pull the wool, or in this case, the spacesuit helmet, over my eyes, I must admit that the rest of the set up might probably fool me. (Also, the fact that I'd pass a physical and was allowed to continue the program would also give it away)