PDA

View Full Version : REALLY good news!

Dixie
12-01-2005, 12:17 AM
I GOT A DATE FOR THE DANCE I'M GOING TO ON FRIDAY!!!!!!

Anyways.....How was your first dance? Did you have a date? Did you go with friends?

Shlup
12-01-2005, 12:20 AM
How cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! xD

Is he hot? You gonna wear a pretty dress? :o

I don't remember my first dance! I went to dances in junior high, but never bothered with dates. Well, maybe once or twice. Other than that the only dance I went to was senior prom, and I'm getting married to my date so I guess you could say that went alright.

Dixie
12-01-2005, 12:22 AM
How cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! xD*Dies* ^_^

Is he hot? You gonna wear a pretty dress? :oIt's a casual dance, and he is SUPER HOT!!!

Rye
12-01-2005, 12:23 AM
Aw, congrats! :)

I've never gone to any of the dances and I've never been old enough for the proms, unless an upperclassman took me, which never happened. I'm not a dance person. :p I'm gonna skip on my proms.

StarlightAngel
12-01-2005, 12:23 AM
Never got a date for a dance =/ My friends had me come along to every single dance last year XD

This year, I'm staying home. No dances for me XD;

Tasura
12-01-2005, 12:24 AM
The only dance ive gone to is prom, and I went alone.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-01-2005, 12:26 AM
All the dances I went to, I went with friends. Prom was the only time I had a date. I avoided all other forms of formal/semi-formal activities...

Dixie
12-01-2005, 12:28 AM
The only dance ive gone to is prom, and I went alone.:( Aww, I wish I could fix that! ^_^ I'd fix you with some cuties! .....Or just your friends! ^_^

...I think I'm going craaaaaaaaazyyy! ^________^

Levian
12-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Man, I wish I didn't have a date. We had obligatory dates, and they had a lottery thing to randomize who we had to date. I wish I could've asked the girls I wanted to ask at that time. :/

Tasura
12-01-2005, 12:33 AM
I did what i always do, sit in a dark corner alone.

Dixie
12-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Man, I wish I didn't have a date. We had obligatory dates, and they had a lottery thing to randomize who we had to date. I wish I could've asked the girls I wanted to ask at that time. :/My friends won't go. :( Well, except for one.

The lottery? You didn't get the $300 million girl, huh? :( Maybe next time.

(I am crazy!)

Let's just hope that Sephex doesn't kill my date!

EDIT:Aww, Poor Tasura! Join me at my school dance! We'll have fun! Me, you, and my date!

crashNUMBERS
12-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Congradulations dixie!! :) No, haven't gone to a dance and prolly won't. Not that Im not into getting a date, That might be easy, but dancing is my problem. I dunno how to...

Miriel
12-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Man, I wish I didn't have a date. We had obligatory dates, and they had a lottery thing to randomize who we had to date. I wish I could've asked the girls I wanted to ask at that time. :/
That. Is weird.

I remember middle school dances, they were awesome. My 8th grade formal was the first time I rode in a limo and the first time I actually had a date to the dance. Fun times.

Levian
12-01-2005, 12:35 AM
My friends won't go. :( Well, except for one.

The lottery? You didn't get the $300 million girl, huh? :( Maybe next time.

(I am crazy!)

Let's just hope that Sephex doesn't kill my date!

oh if it was only a money prize. :) I won a girl named Rebecca though.

Jebus
12-01-2005, 12:36 AM
I went to a few in middle school with my friends because I was bored.

Ended up a big mistake, cause they were hella boring. Haven't been to a dance since 7th grade. My friends kept trying to get me to go to the prom, but I refused. Turned out to be just as boring as I thought it would be from what I heard, not to mention the terrible music.

Kirobaito
12-01-2005, 12:37 AM
I've never been to a dance, but I'll be going to my senior prom because I won a free ticket.

Dixie
12-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Congradulations dixie!! :) No, haven't gone to a dance and prolly won't. Not that Im not into getting a date, That might be easy, but dancing is my problem. I dunno how to...Don't worry about dancing! I can teach you!

...And you said that it would be easy for you to get a date, huh...? :joey:

Kidding! :p I can't let my date down!

Xaven
12-01-2005, 12:38 AM
I didn't go to any of the dances thoughout junior high and skipped going to homecoming with my friends, so no, I've never been to a dance. If I ever do go in the near future, it'll just be me and a bunch of my friends.

Tasura
12-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Aww, Poor Tasura! Join me at my school dance! We'll have fun! Me, you, and my date!

It would an awful long drive/flight. Id do the same thing, sit in a dark corner, id rather do that then be a third wheel >_<

Dixie
12-01-2005, 12:40 AM
It would an awful long drive/flight. Id do the same thing, sit in a dark corner, id rather do that then be a third wheel >_<..And I'd pull you out of the dark corner and we'd dance! ^_^

I'm WAY to happy.

Tasura
12-01-2005, 12:42 AM
I cant/dont dance. I dont even know why I went ot the prom. Meh, I played cards, and there was good food.

Dixie
12-01-2005, 12:45 AM
I cant/dont dance. I dont even know why I went ot the prom. Meh, I played cards, and there was good food.We'd still have a good time!

My date is soooooooooo HOT!!!!!

Heh, I'm overreacting....maybe!

Rye
12-01-2005, 12:46 AM
Well, at a dance like that, you don't really dance, unless you dance to fast music. Most people just dance during slow dances and that's just stepping around with the music. Even I could do that, and I'm definitely not a dancer. xD

Dixie
12-01-2005, 12:48 AM
I'm definitely not a dancer. xD*Takes you to the dance anyways* ^_^

We're going to dance to Outkast and so much more! Usher....OOOHH I'm soooo excited!

Psychotic
12-01-2005, 12:53 AM
I think I'll share this lovely anecdote from when I left school a few years ago, as it'll sum up my feelings on dances. As it was the end of the year, we all had to have individual informal appointments with our teachers, discussing what we scores we should get in the exam, future options, etc. etc. My biology teacher was organising the Leaver's Dance, and she ended off with the following question.
"So Paul, who are you going with to the Leaver's Dance?"
"I'm not going. I'm washing my hair that night."
"Washing your hair?"
"Yeah, with broken glass. It sounds like it'll be much more fun. Oh well, bye!"
I really hated her for giving me detentions because I was a rebel (Honestly, is waving a lit splint in a girl's face really that bad?) and as I had nothing to lose because it was the end of the year, I went for it. And it felt good. Apparently that's nothing compared to what my friend said to her and various other teachers, but that's not relevant to this story.

I dislike dances and I intend never to go to one unless I am paid to do so or there's an open bar or something.

Oh well, everyone likes different things. Have fun, Dixie.

Tasura
12-01-2005, 12:54 AM
We'd still have a good time!

My date is soooooooooo HOT!!!!!

Heh, I'm overreacting....maybe!

Only if cards are involved.

Hawkeye
12-01-2005, 12:57 AM
My first dance sucked. I was in 5th grade. We did nothing.

Shoeberto
12-01-2005, 12:58 AM
grats2u

I went to some dances in the seventh grade and just hung out. It was pretty boring. I've never had any dates to these sort of things, but meh.

Dixie
12-01-2005, 12:59 AM
...There are cards involved! :p

Aww, washing your hair with glass is bad! :(

Lots of people don't like dances....:( I LUUUUURRRRVE DANCES! ^__________^

Rusty
12-01-2005, 02:08 AM
My first "school dance" was in year 8, none of us were supposed to bring dates. But when you got there, you just paired off with your guy anyway. It was fun for what it was. Other dances have been much more fun.

Congrats for you though, thats cute ;)

StarlightAngel
12-01-2005, 02:58 AM
I can't dance either :p My friends kept on making bets that they could find so many people to slow dance with and I ended up betting too just because I had nothing really to do o.o;;

crashNUMBERS
12-01-2005, 03:00 AM
We're going to dance to Outkast and so much more! Usher....OOOHH I'm soooo excited!
I like those both but when were you interested in those two group/artists?? You sure you're just not liking them because of him?? And sure getting a date is easy. Trust me, I have a <I>lot</I> friends...

Reles
12-01-2005, 03:17 AM
Starlight Angel, I love your sig. ^.^ Slayers <3

I've been to prom 2 times. The first time I was a Sophomore and I went with a bunch of people I worked with, last year I went alone, and this year I'm going alone again. ^.^ I have been to other school dances, but anyone that's asked me to go, I have said no to, so I've never had a date.

kikimm
12-01-2005, 03:40 AM
I used to go to dances, and liked them, but now I don't anymore cause....I don't really know why. None of my friends really like going to them, and they're the only people worth going with, so yeah. Still, I'm happy for you, Dixie. ;D Have lots of fun.

Shlup
12-01-2005, 03:51 AM
Obligatory dates suck. Most of my friends (who are mostly males) wouldn't go because they didn't have a date. Several got obligatory dates and had a miserable time or just plain got ditched. Only one of my friends had the balls to go dateless and he had a great time. We played roulette. xD

Meat Puppet
12-01-2005, 04:04 AM
When I was like.. 11. I HAD to have a date and there were more guys than girls at my school. I waited until the last day to get a date and all the girls were taken. Even the ones that looked like guys. So I had to go with a guy. And he was really smelly and kept touching me, and so did his dad, which kinda screwed me up forever.

Raven Nox
12-01-2005, 04:06 AM
Late, but congrats! =D

I'm not really a dance person so I never have gone to any of the dances at any of my schools. I might go to my Prom when that comes around, but only if someone asks me, because I'm not paying $90 to go dateless to a Prom.

Tasura
12-01-2005, 05:50 AM
I paid however much it costs to go alone.

Anaisa
12-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Whenever there was a disco in the area I used to get guys asking me if I was going. It was £2.50 to get in. I said that I wouldn't waste my money and then they said they would give me £2.50 to go. So these discos made me a nice little profit. Once a boy was taken out of our class because his mum had called the school to say he kept stealing from her and she thought he was being bullied. Infact he was giving his(or rather his mothers) money to me to attend the local discos:lol: