PDA

View Full Version : Why do girls love gay men?

Sparkle
12-01-2005, 12:02 PM
:kaobeg2: :kaolook: What do you lot think? replie back

Faris
12-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Same thing as asking why guys like girl on girl.

Sparkle
12-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Why do guys like girl on girl action?:save:

ThroneofDravaris
12-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Because it involves twice the amount of breasts?

Sparkle
12-01-2005, 12:12 PM
What do you mean? Why do girls love to have a gay friend?

Even though im a girl give me your opions of this please

ThroneofDravaris
12-01-2005, 12:13 PM
There probably just relieved that she has ONE male friend that isn’t staring at her breasts.

Sparkle
12-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Do you like gay people?Coz i love them?

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
12-01-2005, 12:17 PM
'COS WE ARE SOO COOL!!!

x_LiLZo_x
12-01-2005, 12:20 PM
gay's are sweet

Anaisa
12-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Because it involves twice the amount of breasts?
So thats why men have man breasts, they think they'll get more women if they have boobage.

ThroneofDravaris
12-01-2005, 12:26 PM
No, men have breasts because of KFC.

Christmas
12-01-2005, 12:29 PM
First of all, when it come to love, the girl's brain might not be functioning the way it is used to be. Emotions for the guy took over instead despite knowing the fact that he is a gay.

Anaisa
12-01-2005, 12:35 PM
You mean because they eat too much at KFC? Or KFC will give you free meals if you flash them your breasts? Or maybe even you regularly visit KFC it makes you grow man breasts then when you flash your breasts at them they'll occasionally give you the odd freebie because they can tell by the tits that your a customer to be valued?

ThroneofDravaris
12-01-2005, 12:37 PM
…I’ve pissed you off somehow, haven’t I?

Anaisa
12-01-2005, 12:39 PM
Not that im aware of. What makes you say that?

ThroneofDravaris
12-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Your last post presented the kind of humor only possible via absolute malice.

Black Angel
1 word: Hormones!!!

Christmas
Man and women usually grew fat after eating stuff from KFC resulting in some extra lump of meat on their body.

References (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=74399).

Anaisa
12-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Your last post presented the kind of humor only possible via absolute malice.
Humour! They were serious suggestions.:(

crashNUMBERS
12-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Im a boy but I've seen my sister talk to many gay men. It's because girls and homo sexuals can relate to eachother and are easier to talk to. Not to mention my sister had about 4 gay friends when I was about 7-9 years old...

Neco Arc
12-01-2005, 12:54 PM

= XXY

ThroneofDravaris
12-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Humour! They were serious suggestions.:(
Oh, in that case:

“…”

Rydia of Mist
12-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Because, to them, we're "harmless" because we're not going to be attracted to them anyway. :3

Resha
12-01-2005, 01:28 PM
I dunno why, but gay guys are always so hot. And I know it pisses the female population off, because they're so hot ;___; and they don't care about us!! The injustice of it all. :rolleyes2

To be serious :p maybe it's because some gay guys can be more effeminate and therefore relate to girls better? :)

Chris
12-01-2005, 01:44 PM
Well, girls think that we're easier to talk to because we understand them a little bit more. Not always true!

Meat Puppet
12-01-2005, 02:06 PM
So, all I have to do is pretend I like guys and the babes will start BEGGING for me? Man, this plan can't backfire at all! :excited:

Chris
12-01-2005, 02:15 PM
I actually did that a couple of years back and it worked. xD But now...ya' know. :p

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
12-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Well, Sparkle. Ask yourself why you are friends with me and that should give you your answer.... Do you mind if I call you by your real name? I feel stupid calling you Sparkle.....

Dignified Pauper
12-01-2005, 03:59 PM
As a homosexual, I find that girls don't like me because I'm gay, but that's simply because I'm not stereotypical. Rather, they like me because I'm upfront, and brutally honest. Well, not all girls, but most are like, Mike, I can always count on you to relay my problems in a realistic manner, or some junk dubbed down to college speak.

Regardless, I'm a gay man and I hate queers. Not even joking. Well, the stereotypical ones anyways.

SammieBabe
12-01-2005, 03:59 PM
I like hanging out with gay guys because if we go to bars I can hang on them and creeps think he's my boyfriend, and he'll go shopping and go to musicals with me like a girlfriend...

Chris
12-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Regardless, I'm a gay man and I hate queers. Not even joking. Well, the stereotypical ones anyways.
I agree 100% with this. I hate it that most people label all gay men "queers" and expect them to flock around like a couple of fairies.

Anaisa
12-01-2005, 04:05 PM
I never knew there were so many gay bods here.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
12-01-2005, 04:19 PM
i find that the only thing about being "loved" by girls is that they like asking questions that I don't have the answers to. Any yes I hate stereotypical gays too. dunno why, they just piss me off... well, not hate, intensely dislike....but still...

Chris
12-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Okay, I'm not gay I just refuse to label or put myself in a box with limitations. When you fall in love, you fall in love. The gender shouldn't matter.

Itsunari 2000
12-01-2005, 07:09 PM
Girls like gay men alright, yeah or any guy providing he wears designer shirts, drives a sports car and has an ego to match the size of his bank statement.

Dreddz
12-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Cleaner
More to relate to
Better Dressed
Better spoken
Doesnt have the ideas most men do......

crashNUMBERS
12-01-2005, 07:22 PM
As a homosexual,
Congradulations, you are the first for me not to know was gay that actually has a decent amount of disses... *Shakes hand and gives nobel*

Psychotic
12-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Congradulations, you are the first for me not to know was gay that actually has a decent amount of disses... *Shakes hand and gives nobel*You didn't know DP was gay? He mentions it in every other post he makes. Only Ansem has a higher sexuality-mentions-per-post-ratio than DP does. I think they've even gotten to the stage that they beat the people who tell us that they're asian in most of their posts.

Also, from now on I am going to mention that I have fingernails in every post.

escobert
12-01-2005, 07:28 PM
For all their sexoring!

Zeldy
12-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Stereoptyical gay men on TV's Shows are awesome.. Ive never met a Gay in real life.

Chris
12-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Lauri is gay. Feathers in the hair? Come on, he is gay my friend. :D

Rye
12-01-2005, 07:57 PM
I dunno, maybe because they're like us? :) I like gay guys, but I don't have any as a friend.

Aurey
12-01-2005, 07:58 PM
Every man that seems attractive to me always turns out to be gay.

Which basically answers you question. For me at least.

Roto13
12-01-2005, 08:21 PM
I have...... VERY few female friends. Leave me out of your stereotypes.

Zeldy
12-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Lauri is gay. Feathers in the hair? Come on, he is gay my friend. :D
:mad2:

Yooniece
12-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Erm. Not all gay men. In fact, most women are only known to become friends with effeminate gay men. All my gay friends are flamboyant, loud, and in a sense "girlier" than I am. There's a stereotype gay man that many women think they wish to befriend... (thanks Will and Grace) The kind of cute, funny, fun effeminate man that can give them insight on the male psyche, fashion advice and a referral to a good hairstylist with nothing but a platonic relationship. I'll admit it, I treat my gay male friends like I would my giggly girlfriends... but I think the whole "I want a gay best guy friend" thing is overrated. I've known a lot of effeminate gay men to be just as, if not more, BITCHY than the average women. It's probably just because I live by Beverly Hills though.

Sapphiresea
12-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Umm cuz the Pick out the best shoes...daa JK, but really I have no Idea!! :P

Roto13
12-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Erm. Not all gay men. In fact, most women are only known to become friends with effeminate gay men. All my gay friends are flamboyant, loud, and in a sense "girlier" than I am. There's a stereotype gay man that many women think they wish to befriend... (thanks Will and Grace) The kind of cute, funny, fun effeminate man that can give them insight on the male psyche, fashion advice and a referral to a good hairstylist with nothing but a platonic relationship. I'll admit it, I treat my gay male friends like I would my giggly girlfriends... but I think the whole "I want a gay best guy friend" thing is overrated. I've known a lot of effeminate gay men to be just as, if not more, BITCHY than the average women. It's probably just because I live by Beverly Hills though.

DMKA
12-02-2005, 01:29 AM
It's probably just because I live by Beverly Hills though.
I lol'd so hard.

Xaven
12-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Almost all of my friends are girls. I think it's because they know I won't be staring at they're breasts all day and they can relate to me as to who they're attracted to.

Yooniece
12-02-2005, 01:57 AM
I lol'd so hard.

Well, it's true. Gay men here are fabulous, stylish and beautiful... and a terror to get into a bitch fight with.

Saint Rinoa
12-02-2005, 02:11 AM
Well, it's true. Gay men here are fabulous, stylish and beautiful... and a terror to get into a bitch fight with.
Haha, that's true because I grew up not too far from Beverly Hills.

I like gay men because I don't have to worry about them wanting to get with me, and because they make my dad angry. :)

ZeZipster
12-02-2005, 02:17 AM
I'm going to go off topic and ask why do gay guys like to be stereotyped? Seriously, if I was gay I wouldn't want to be different than every one else or even accepted as something different. When gay guys accept these stereotypes, they're accepting a form of segregation, even if it's of their own accord. It's like dignifying that there is a difference between heterosexual and homeosexual that isn't on a sexual level, which only further alienates more conservative males.

Sometimes I wonder if I'd act the same way I do if I was gay...

Xaven
12-02-2005, 02:22 AM
I don't like to be stereotyped. I am myself, not that image that all of people get when they think of gays in general.

ZeZipster
12-02-2005, 02:55 AM
I don't like to be stereotyped. I am myself, not that image that all of people get when they think of gays in general.

That's refreshing... after watching a couple episodes of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy I was beginning to wonder if there were any gay guys that even cared about individuality.

Roto13
12-02-2005, 03:04 AM
That's refreshing... after watching a couple episodes of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy I was beginning to wonder if there were any gay guys that even cared about individuality.

*stabs you*

REAL gay men aren't like the uberqueers from TV!

Those people wouldn't even BE on TV if they weren't like clowns.

Dignified Pauper
12-02-2005, 03:04 AM
I don't think many gay men like to fall into stereotypes. However, the ones that do are just so damned prominent about their sexuality and "proud" but blech. I wouldn't dress like a freak to get attention and form a parade, but I am proud.

Look, you're all douchebags, that's what I say to most gay people. Yep, they sure are. Who cares, I'm better than everyone anyways. I'm elite.

Roto13
12-02-2005, 03:14 AM
I wouldn't dress like a freak to get attention and form a parade, but I am proud.

Damn. The drag queens are the worst.

DMKA
12-02-2005, 04:14 AM
I never knew there were so many gay bods here.
It's a Final Fantasy based site...what did you expect?

Sephex
12-02-2005, 04:20 AM
Because most girls want what they can't have.

Dolentrean
12-02-2005, 04:26 AM
I guess you could ask the same questions as why do alot of guys like tomboyish girls?

Anaisa
12-02-2005, 12:03 PM
It's a Final Fantasy based site...what did you expect?
I couldn't possibly have anticipated this many gays would be here. Im beginning to think that ive stumbled upon an online gaybar. I think the whole final fantasy thing is just a ploy to keep the queer bashers away.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
12-04-2005, 05:19 PM
I couldn't possibly have anticipated this many gays would be here. Im beginning to think that ive stumbled upon an online gaybar. I think the whole final fantasy thing is just a ploy to keep the queer bashers away.

Um.....ok...if you say so........ *hides gay bar menu under shirt..hehhe*

Zeldy
12-04-2005, 05:22 PM
I guess you could ask the same questions as why do alot of guys like tomboyish girls?
More in common.
I used to be a tomboy. Ive gone alot more girly this last year

ThroneofDravaris
12-04-2005, 05:26 PM

Something tells me that the stereotypes associated with FF aren’t that much kinder than those associated homosexuality…

Drift
12-04-2005, 05:31 PM
girls like gay men cause they have someone to take to go shopping with them. that and the gay probably has a taste of a girl *shrug*

Dignified Pauper
12-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Man, it's simple. There's just no threat. It's not about taste. Gays piss of girls so freaking much, why? because most of us are bitches, even me. I am an asshole. However, because we pose no sexual threat, they don't care.

Destai
12-04-2005, 06:38 PM
I think girls are prone to competing with each other. That same competition doesnt seem to exist with gay guys generally and girls seem to think theyre great for fashion advice. Thats all stereotypes of course but thats the impression I get from girls and gay guys at my school.

Anaisa
12-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Um.....ok...if you say so........ *hides gay bar menu under shirt..hehhe*
I was right. :eek:

varnirious
12-04-2005, 11:25 PM
some girls hang out with gay men because they can relate and try to find out things about "men" and as for girls thinking most gay guys are hot it's because they take better care of themselfs and appear more confident to women because they arn't attracted to women.

Reles
12-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Because most girls want what they can't have.

Exactly. That's what I was thinking. My friend had a gay guy fetish, because she wanted to prove that she could turn a gay man straight. It helps with a woman's pride, makes her feel sexy and beautiful. It's also a challenge. Girls like a challenge. Which is why they're sometimes attracted to assholes, because assholes act like they don't care and play hard to get.

And yeah, typically they do take care of their appearance, but I've never really ever been attracted to gay men. But, I suppose I haven't really ever been attracted to any guy for a long time. (No I'm not a lesbian) I just have a hard time being attracted to someone I don't even know.

Giga Guess
12-05-2005, 12:13 AM
Gay guys are non-threatening.

Roto13
12-05-2005, 12:22 AM
The stereotypes are getting old, though. I'm not like that. Giga Guess isn't like that. Hell, none of my gay friends are like that.

GhandiOwnsYou
12-05-2005, 02:52 AM
matter of logic.

Girls S3x0r Guys.
Gay Guys s3x0r guys

Girls = Gay Guys.

...my apologies, no need to take offense. had to get it out my system. Anyway, it's all a matter of compatability in my experience. Beer guzzling jocks hang out with beer guzzling jocks. Punks with Punks, goth's with goth's, it only follows suit that if it spends an hour getting dressed, leers at hot guys, chills at the mall and knows every facet of "everwood" like they took classes in it, girls and gay men will forever get along.

Giga Guess
12-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Stereoptyical gay men on TV's Shows are awesome.. Ive never met a Gay in real life.

*edges closer*

Chris
12-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Girls love gay men for the same reason as Roseanne likes food, it tastes better.

Anaisa
12-05-2005, 07:28 PM
They eat the gay men!

Roto13
12-05-2005, 07:30 PM
I have several very explicit jokes in my mind right now, but I'm not sure how the rules are here, so I'll just keep them to myself, laughing on the inside.

Kamiko
12-05-2005, 10:01 PM
All my gay guy friends hate each other. I think it's because one of them is a bit stereotypical while the other is such a fairy he makes me laugh.
Needless to say, I want to be a gay man.

Giga Guess
12-05-2005, 11:17 PM
I have several very explicit jokes in my mind right now, but I'm not sure how the rules are here, so I'll just keep them to myself, laughing on the inside.

Prolly for the best dude.