PDA

View Full Version : Help, plz!!!!!! (CC)

Black Angel
12-01-2005, 11:40 PM
I'm at the part when Kid is sick with the Hydra poison and when I went to the Shaman, all she said was something about the "Isle of Genisis". I did my shopping and all, and when I went with Korcha on the boat, I was in Termina. I don't know where to go from here!!! :whimper:
I talked to everyone in town and have gotten anything for real leads...:mad2:
Do I need to go back to Arni Village and talk to Leena or something???:confused:
Plz!!! I need help!!!:(:(:(

raskerino
12-01-2005, 11:44 PM
If what you need is the hydra humour then you have to go to the home world and through the hydra thingy place. There are a few bosses but nothing very difficult.

P.S. CC ROCKS!

Black Angel
12-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Well, how do I get back to the other world? (I'm still expermenting...)
P.S. I love it soooooo much. I named Kid after me...And Serge after the love of my life...

raskerino
12-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Yeah CC is the greatest (that's a lie for me but not a big one).

To get to the other world head to Opassa beach and press square (I think) to bring up items, then use the amulet thing, it's one of the first options and you'll see the cutscene of switching worlds, (Opassa Beach is down near Arni) after doing that go to the hydra place and kill the many bosses there.

Drao
12-02-2005, 04:34 AM
Just remember that before you do that you head to the Hydra Swamp in the Another World and get the survival suit/gear thing from the dude at the top of the tree thing.

Black Angel
12-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Well then, Is the hydra swamp near that waterfall area? Wait...let me check...

raskerino
12-02-2005, 11:36 PM
In the area below the mountain path Hydra swamp is on the right, it looks green.

Black Angel
12-03-2005, 03:08 PM
I got it!!! Yay!!! I win!!! I'm now at the haunted "ghost ship", but got stuck watching Carlos Mencia!!!

raskerino
12-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Great! I like your avatar...

Black Angel
12-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Now, what do I do bout the Water Dragon? Do I go back to Fargo? The faries just tell me stories bout the triangle islands and now I'm stuck...:hot:
P.S.: Kid is the best!!!! Pip is the cutest!!!! :love:

raskerino
12-04-2005, 12:48 AM
Have you already gone to the water dragon already?

I'm guessing you haven't in which case you should go to the world your not in and hire the fishermen at Arni where Lena is and he'll take you to a dungeon for it you can actually go through.

Or of course you can brave mt. pyre without using the item you get there as I did (though actually I had gotten it, I just didn't know how to use it... stupid me).

Black Angel
12-04-2005, 01:59 AM
So, u mean I go to Serge's real world and then hire the fisherman? Is that what u mean?

raskerino
12-04-2005, 02:23 AM
If this is the first time your seeing the blue dragon then yeah.

Black Angel
12-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Ok...Let me try it out...

totalslayer
12-15-2005, 03:28 AM
wanna fight the strongest enemy in the entire game?
visit the earth dragon isle, im not sure if its in home or another, the monster's name is criosphinx