PDA

View Full Version : people complain of my riches...

Markus. D
12-02-2005, 01:59 AM
ive had my lvl 11 equipment since lvl 8?

and i have worn all my sets of armour i have had available to me since lvl 2.

people have wondered if i had brought gill 0_o.

ive just had some good drops since i have been playing, and that gillfinder bonus helps here and there aswell.

why do some people freak out?

BlitzOn
12-02-2005, 02:17 AM
They are just insolent to you keep play your way and tell them to go **** them selves..thats what i think. keep farming good items/drops.

EDIT: allmost EVERYONE is suspisious on ppl camping NM's and such.. :P i just wanna laugh when anyone says.."GILSELLER!!"..i mean wtf? we cant change it so what the hell let him sell gil? :)

Yeargdribble
12-02-2005, 03:16 AM
Haha... I got it pretty bad for a while. I was leveling low level melee jobs in the dunes. All of my equipment is always HQ2 or HQ or some NM drop type thing (boots etc). I'd recently switched nations to Windy but had not Ranked up any at all (and didn't for weeks) so I was Rank 1. If you are Rank 1 with leet gear... GILBUYER!!!! Also on my main I got it a lot... Level 75 Rank 1? GILSELLER!!!!

People are retarded. I would just get random tells from people that just checked me or something accusing me of one or the other just because of my rank versus my gear/level. Just continue to play and enjoy the game... if you play well and have pride in what you do and thus make a point to always have good gear... you will hear this for quite sometime. Once you can afford outrageous gear for your low level jobs (like spending 100k extra just for 1 more DEF... because you can) then people that don't know about your 75 job or know your reputation will accuse you of this. Every time you go back and try to play a low job with leet gear the prema-noobs in areas like the dunes will talk sh!t to you.

Markus. D
12-02-2005, 03:40 AM
im scaredededed now.

Lionx
12-02-2005, 04:28 AM
Oh dont worry about it, anyone thats camping an NM or farming in the same area is gilsellers whether true or not. >.>

Markus. D
12-02-2005, 01:11 PM
someone called me a n00b because i was wielding a brass dagger and my brass armour set today.

then he comes out of nowhere and starts racializing comments about my maori heritage.

almost made me quit ffxi....

Mirage
12-02-2005, 01:16 PM
How did he know you were maori?

Rostum
12-02-2005, 08:46 PM
someone called me a n00b because i was wielding a brass dagger and my brass armour set today.

then he comes out of nowhere and starts racializing comments about my maori heritage.

almost made me quit ffxi....

There are so many losers over the internet, you just need to rise above it and ignore them. You can even /blist add name to rid them of contacting you.

Miriel
12-02-2005, 09:40 PM
I've been accused of buying gil as well, because unlike most, I've had a consistent source of income since the first month of playing.

But don't worry about it. There's not much you can do about those kinds of accusations but ignore it.

Markus. D
12-03-2005, 02:11 AM
How did he know you were maori?

Friend Espydaiii called me over at the time :)

edit: supriseingly Espy only said: Eh Bro, over here.

maybey he thought i was maori from stereotypes... and was right <(o_0<)

Citizen Bleys
12-05-2005, 02:04 PM
I've been accused of buying gil as well, because unlike most, I've had a consistent source of income since the first month of playing.

Your "consistent source of income" is a hemorrhoidal pain in the hoo-has. H8 Windurst fame.

Miriel
12-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Dude, it takes half an hour to earn enough fame for the quest you lazy ass.