PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to let everyone know...

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-02-2005, 08:09 AM
"The [Red Hot Chili Peppers are] currently finishing the mixing on their ninth studio album, Stadium Arcadium, scheduled for a worldwide release in March/April 2006 (RollingStone.com). They played a free concert in Las Vegas to celebrate the city's 100th anniversary with Weezer on July 2nd, 2005, where they played two new songs, "21st Century" and "Readymade". In August 2005 they performed a new song called "Tell Me Baby" at the AmsterJam Festival in New York.

The band spent seven months writing and rehearsing before entering the studio to record. Flea commented: "There are also a lot of fucked up aspects to it, all kinds of flaws and dirt that I like to hear on records.", John Frusciante commenting: "There's heavier stuff than the band's ever done, and there's also a lot of beautiful, soaring melodies, I feel like everybody's taking their instrument to a new level." Frusciante stated that his favorite track on the album is "Only 18."

Chad has recently confirmed that the first of two albums from the new recording sessions will be released on March 31st 2006, with the second coming out early in 2007. The band has confirmed certain songs to appear on the new albums, titled:

Desecration Smile

21st Century

Readymade

Tell Me Baby

Especially Michigan

Only 18

Charlie

The Californian rockers are also planning a world tour starting April 2006 following the release of Stadium Arcadium. Flea recently stated the following: "It's very honest music, and I feel like we improved as craftsmen.
We recorded a huge quantity of music," he said. "We're so in the middle of it, so it's hard to step back and look at it, but we think it's the best stuff we've ever done."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hot_Chili_Peppers

JNILEFNHEIF TWO ALBUMS EFFIN-A, MAN
LETS GET READY TO ROCK OR SOMETHING
I HAVE HEARD TWO OF THOSE SONGS <b>LIVE</b> AND THEY FUCKIN ROCK YES YOU SHOULD BE EXCITED

Meat Puppet
12-02-2005, 08:35 AM
read about this on some sex lord's lj and got excited in my pants!

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-02-2005, 08:35 AM
That sex lord was me!

Slade
12-02-2005, 09:23 AM
You can't imagine how excited I am about this!:hyper: The album and the sex lord.

Zell's Fists of Fury
12-03-2005, 04:35 AM
WHY IS THIS FADING INTO OBSCURITY ALREADY PEOPLE SHOULD BE REJOICING

Leeza
12-03-2005, 06:02 AM
I'd actually be more excited if this were for Weezer, but I'm happy for you, Spiff. :)

The Chillies are good. :)

Slade
12-03-2005, 06:03 AM
WHY IS THIS FADING INTO OBSCURITY ALREADY PEOPLE SHOULD BE REJOICING
Couldn't agree more! :)

-N-
12-14-2005, 04:45 AM
Sweet.