PDA

View Full Version : Meanest thing done to you?

Channing
12-02-2005, 05:09 PM
What is the meanest thing someone has done to you?

When I was really little. I looked up to my dad a lot. Pretty much my dad was my #1 and anything he said I listened too. :) Well, I got the chicken pox because I didn't get the vaccine. I was sad. :( When I thought of chicken pox I figured I'd be sick with tons of bumps on me. I wasn't too excited when I realized the little bump on my forehead was just one of many to come.

Well, my mom got straight to work. She bought me a little book called The Itchy Scratchy Chicken Pox. She basically explained what would happen and that it wouldn't be so bad. I listened but I still was absolutely terrified. Well, one night my mom walked into another room and my dad leaned over and started lightly touching each bump like he was counting them. I said "what's wrong?" he said "well... usually when little boys get chicken pox? They turn into chickens. Every bump you have is where a feather is going to pop out."

I was absolutely destroyed. I bursted into tears and I honestly believed I was going to turn into a chicken. My mom was trying to tell me it's not true but my dad was adamant. "Don't listen to her Kyle.. you're going to turn into a chicken."

It was funny, but mean. :(

Zeldy
12-02-2005, 05:11 PM
"well... usually when little boys get chicken pox? They turn into chickens. Every bump you have is where a feather is going to pop out."
:excited:

Rye
12-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Generally being tortured by two mean girls in 7th grade to the point where I'd try to get out of school and lose a lot of weight from being so sick with worry that I'd not eat. I'm completely over it now, in 10th grade, but it was awful then. :(

Chris
12-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Nothing really. Growing up I was usually the mean one, but I got over my issues and grew up.

Old Manus
12-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Your father speaks the truth

http://www.displaycostume.com/products/003100.jpg

black orb
12-02-2005, 09:30 PM
>>> Being beaten up and spitted in the face..
This happened when I was a kid, the "beaten up" part happened a lot..

Shoden
12-02-2005, 09:30 PM
I got pinned up to a fence and punched in and scratched for 5 mins straight. this was about 9 years ago though.

Venom
12-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Oh my God, what have people NOT done mean to me:(

Today i was sent to the office for Telling the Teacher that maybe instead of bitching about her problems maybe she should not take her anger out on me and fucking fix them.

Faris
12-02-2005, 09:38 PM
I was called fat, ugly and stupid from grade 1 - 8.

Chris
12-02-2005, 09:41 PM
I was called fat, ugly and stupid from grade 1 - 8.
But why? I've seen you and zoom!!! I think you're beautiful.

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-02-2005, 10:27 PM
I killed a twin brother and then his still living twin tried to kill me. I thought him trying to kill me was pretty mean so I told him an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind and then he committed suicide: lol highschool drama.

Yooniece
12-02-2005, 10:42 PM
... That's the meanest thing that's been done to you? Being told you'd become a chicken? Comfy bubble you live in.

I was called a sinning, bisexual whore by my youth pastor when I was in 10th grade, and dragged by the arm out of youth worship (in front of, oh, what, 200 other peers?). A week before, I had publically embarrassed my bible study teacher (who was making really ignorant, hateful remarks against gays, i.e. "if there were no gays AIDS wouldn't exist") and calmly asked if Jesus or the Bible supported the hate and violence she suggested. When she asked me why I spoke to her that way, I told her that I was also bisexual, something that my other peers knew but honestly didn't care about. So my pastor dragged me out of worship to condemn me outside in front of many other adult church members and asked my mom to "take her home and discipline her under the will of God." My mom took me home and made me a sandwich. =)

Shaun
12-02-2005, 10:59 PM
... That's the meanest thing that's been done to you? Being told you'd become a chicken? Comfy bubble you live in.

I was called a sinning, bisexual whore by my youth pastor when I was in 10th grade, and dragged by the arm out of youth worship (in front of, oh, what, 200 other peers?). A week before, I had publically embarrassed my bible study teacher (who was making really ignorant, hateful remarks against gays, i.e. "if there were no gays AIDS wouldn't exist") and calmly asked if Jesus or the Bible supported the hate and violence she suggested. When she asked me why I spoke to her that way, I told her that I was also bisexual, something that my other peers knew but honestly didn't care about. So my pastor dragged me out of worship to condemn me outside in front of many other adult church members and asked my mom to "take her home and discipline her under the will of God." My mom took me home and made me a sandwich. =)

That's bad. But still... I've experienced worse.

Zeldy
12-02-2005, 11:06 PM
Wow, my problems or 'issues' seem minut to some of yours.

Getting bullied in the first year of Secondary for me, was awful. I still get called 'Jacko' to this exact day, so I just yelled back "Atleast Im not orange" and it shut her up ;D
But I swear. If one more orange faced slut calls me 'Jacko' again, Im going to hit em.

Venom
12-02-2005, 11:09 PM
People always make fun of me cause i dont play sports, quite frankly i find it amusing.

Shlup
12-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Uhh... My mother's uncle used to put paper bags over my head and lock me in the backyard when I was like three. I didn't like it.

That's seriously the worst I can think of. xP

Sephex
12-02-2005, 11:11 PM
I remember this bully that switched off from being my friend to a bully. Towards the end, we mainly hated eachother. I remember that he used to beat the crap out of me all time.

The one day I lost it. I don't remember much. Before I knew it I had him on the ground of the school yard while I had my hands tightly aorund his neck. It took a couple of people to take me off of him. For some reason, I never saw that kid again.

Destai
12-02-2005, 11:13 PM

oh god. I just have to say how absaloutely horrible that is.

Sephex
12-02-2005, 11:15 PM

Just noticed this. I'm so glad I rejected religion when I was younger.

Dolentrean
12-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Meanest thing? I was hurt a lot, beaten up, picked on, spit on, tied up and left in closets for most of my childhood until I was in about the 8th grade. but there are a few things that stick out, one of the more prominent ones was in 3 or 4th grade, I don’t remember because I try not to, was being tackled by a kid in the lunch room with a knife (or fork, I was freaked out but it was sharp and something he was eating with) and was cut in the arm because I wouldn’t give him my pizza, it left a scar... at the moment that is one of the few that come to mind as a more traumatic moment.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-02-2005, 11:21 PM
My sister spit in my ear once...

One time while swimming my cousin took my trucks, and I was wearing no underwear, and my sister told me to get them back I had to walk along the beach naked...I almost did too, but my cousin freaked out and gave them back...

I was ridicules for half membered as I typof Middle School and High School, where I had people chasing me, and bothering me. I been called many names since I never fit any norms...

I used to get blamed for things that were not my fault...

Half this stuff, I remembered as I typed them...

Shauna
12-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Meh, used to get bullied and crap. Now it just doesn't bother me. And that's the worst I can think of.

Winter Nights
12-02-2005, 11:39 PM

I had the opposite. I had long given up on church when I came out. The backlash was alot closer to home for me.

My entire family shunned me for months after I told them I was bisexual. Well.. "Shunned" isn't the right word. They wouldn't speak to me in person. They had no problem, however, with calling me at all hours of the morning, crying and screaming about what perverted waste of existence I was. I was told that I couldn't be trusted alone with my younger cousins, as my sick perversion might compell me to "corrupt" them. "Corrupt" not being the words they used. And this was my parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles.

Interestingly enough, this all ended as soon as I started dating my current wife. Apparently despite being BIsexual, dating a woman means I can't possibly be attracted to men anymore. :rolleyes2

This days, I just let them live with their delusion. I'm perfectly happy with my wife, so it's not like I'm gonna date guys any time this lifetime. Though it does hurt to know how they truly feel, despite the fact they feel like it no longer applies.

kikimm
12-03-2005, 12:54 AM
I feel sorry for some of you guys. :( I've never been put through anything horrible, to be honest. And I'm glad. But there was this one time a few years ago where something really, really embarrassing happened to me, and this guy just blabbed it to everyone. And he still talks about it now, for some reason. It bothers me. There was also these few girls last year that I had a bit of trouble with, but I rarely see them anymore so yay. I am happy for myself.

black orb
12-03-2005, 01:12 AM
tied up
>>> Oh yeah, this remind me when one of my classmates and his older brother tied me to a fence and punched me in the face till I started to bleed..
Of course this happened when I was 8 years old or something..

rubah
12-03-2005, 01:14 AM
People don;'t seem to do mean things to me. Or if they try, I'm oblivious and it backfires.

Tasura
12-03-2005, 01:25 AM
I was made fun of and called names for most of elementary school, then someone went to far and pushed a female freind of mine on the groud and made fun of her becuase she was my friend, I ended up putting him in the hospital and he transfered schools and I havent seen him since, and after that day they left me alone. Then in middle school with the new group of people it started over, people calling me names and making fun of me, then one day i told them to shut up and i smashed me head into the nearest locker and dented it and continued to walk on as nothing happened, they decided to back off after that. Then again in high school it started over, but it only lasted until the football players startedtalking to me and asking me to join the team, people decided that it best not to pick on someone whose friedns with most of the football team. And that is basicaly all that I can rememebr right now.

ThroneofDravaris
12-03-2005, 01:29 AM

Yay for solving your problems with violence.

Winter Nights
12-03-2005, 01:30 AM
Wow... Umm.. Ouch.

Tasura
12-03-2005, 01:31 AM
There was only one act of violence on someone else, the otehr actof violence was on myself =P

Vaprice
12-03-2005, 01:51 AM
I'm adopted so naturally it cuts me to a thin point when someone talks about my parents. I've been called names, hate crimes. I've been called rude names, and rude gestures. People talk about my family, there's nothing more rude and more dangerous for me. I get overwhelemed and I don't take to fancy my family being talked about. Not to mention I've been called stupid... why? I have a disability in learning. It's not bad, it just takes me an extra push into learning.

fire_of_avalon
12-03-2005, 03:13 AM
Nothing I didn't deal with, I don't think. I guess my mom walking out on us was probably the meanest thing anyone ever did that got me directly. My mom being a cheating piece of crap got all of us indirectly, besides my father obviously.

Ultima Shadow
12-03-2005, 03:55 AM
I got called n00b on teh intarweb!!!111111 it ruined my lief!111111111111

Seriously though... it was probably getting picked on by a stupid idiot in school, 3 years ago. I ended up picking on him too... and then, after a few months, we apologized and become friends. :cool:

Actually... this thread makes me feel "lucky", considering what some people here have been trough... :-/

War Angel
12-03-2005, 12:45 PM
I've been cut, burnt, thrown, mauled, broken and generally abused on many occasions. Still, I didn't get it as bad as others. I wasn't sexually assaulted (at least I don't think I was... meybe I blocked it). I haven't sustained any truly horrendous injuries that lasted on me (except for scars and burns and stuff), and I've generally over-come it and now I'm just slightly off-balance when it comes to violence. :)

I do like seeing most people here were shielded from that kind of violence, though. I read mostly about verbal abuse and stuff like that.

Neco Arc
12-03-2005, 01:54 PM
meanest thing hmm?? emm... i got hit on my head, by both a cricket bat and baseball bat , by accident but you get the picture...

Dreddz
12-03-2005, 03:29 PM
I was called a sadist one time .......

Social Moon Firesky
12-03-2005, 05:00 PM
I try not to focus on the negative things in my life. They've happened and I can't change that, so I just move on. I'm just thankful that I've never experienced the horrors that I know some of my friends have been through.

Itsunari 2000
12-03-2005, 08:48 PM
I've been hit in the face by thrown objects " for fun " several times ( then I learned how to act without thinking),called names, been laughed at, locked in rooms ... but the meanest thing, is having numeral dyslexia and being callously dismissed as " stupid " due to the ignorance and indifference of the powers that be. One of the main reasons I have little care for Maths teachers.

Venom
12-03-2005, 09:23 PM
My mother told me she hated me...sad thing is its true.