PDA

View Full Version : THE ADVENT CHILDREN MOVIE IS AWSOME

final_zell
12-03-2005, 04:01 PM
I saw the ff movie last week and man i as blown away at the detail
and the story line. This probaly was one ofte best movies i have ever seen.:eek:

Christmas
12-03-2005, 04:03 PM
I wonder how many times I had seen this kind of threads....

And yes. It is awesome.:)

FFGuevara
12-03-2005, 04:04 PM
and the story line. This probaly was one ofte best movies i have ever seen.:eek:
Wrong forum.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-03-2005, 08:24 PM
don't spoil it for me, i'l b wachin it soon :D

ElVaCaNo02YTSCV
12-03-2005, 08:45 PM
did it come out in America? I'm kind of slow because I stop playing final fantasy fore months....and I'm out of it.. but I hear it's good....

Ansem/Sephy
12-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Yeah it was kewl . . . I liked VII better; much more complex and deeper.

Wrong sec, though . . .

Behold the Void
12-23-2005, 02:28 AM
*moves to AC forum*

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-23-2005, 04:35 PM
yepp

Fatihin_Malaysia_Girl
12-27-2005, 02:55 PM
The movie is totally AWSOME

Setzer Gabianni
12-28-2005, 03:50 PM
My...you really do NOT defend your opinions. The vast majority of characters were poorly displayed, the storyline was too drenched in the odour of Cloud, and it ended generically.

However...the villains looked dashing, and Reno and Rude were very funny to watch.

Miriel
12-28-2005, 07:13 PM
You were blown away by the storyline? I mean... really? The storyline?

Reles
12-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Haha, I thought it was pretty to watch, but I found every thing else boring. x.x

Ishin Ookami
12-29-2005, 06:01 AM
My...you really do NOT defend your opinions. The vast majority of characters were poorly displayed, the storyline was too drenched in the odour of Cloud, and it ended generically.

However...the villains looked dashing, and Reno and Rude were very funny to watch.

How bout ended awfully? I like Aeries as much as the next guy, but turning her into a Deus Ex Machina plot device was really painful. Cloud is tormented, Aeries consoles him. Clouds going to Die, Aeries saves his life. TWICE! Clouds dead? Aeries revives him. Children are sick, Aeries tends to them. Geostigma? Never Fear, the dead church girl is here to save the day.

I really thought the ending would have been much more poignant if cloud stayed dead, or at least ended up a wandering amnesic. AC2 would have been set up and there would have been SOME legit drama to the film.

By the way, I agree that Reno and Rudi carried the entertainment factor on their backs all the way through, but I did also like Rufus being the scheming badass that he is. Kadaj got so thoroughly punked off by him I still watch that scene just to laugh at him.

SoulTaker*
12-29-2005, 07:14 AM
If you mean Reno and Rude carried the funny ha ha entertainment then yes they did that well, all goofiness aside, if you like Cloud Strife(badass bioengineered soldier) then you'll be satisfied, he takes on every clone and their momma plus a 100 ft tall dragon, also last order the prequel in my opinion is a better version of the events before VII than the games. Also Cloud thoroughly laying th smack down on Sephiroth cant be missed, did anyone notice he had the same surprised expression as he did in the end of VII?

LillyKimilly
12-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Hmmmm...there was too many fight scenes for me, although they were cool to watch it became abit boring after a while and i was screaming 'kill them already!!' most of the time. I would have liked to see more of the other characters rather than them just all turning up 2 kill the dragon thing.

I agree with Ishin Ookami that Cloud should have stayed dead...then he could be with Aeries!!!

love and hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sanji
01-11-2006, 02:20 PM
it is problably the best film I've ever seen!!!! I can't stop whatchin'! just to see him.....
S E P H I R O T H .... Ok... and Cloud too.... he's sooooo hottay is this movie!!!!

Setzer Gabianni
01-11-2006, 02:32 PM
Hahaha, that's the only reason why I watch the movie now - to see the SHM, I always skip to the best bits :D

Awesomeman
01-12-2006, 01:25 AM
How bout ended awfully? I like Aeries as much as the next guy, but turning her into a Deus Ex Machina plot device was really painful. Cloud is tormented, Aeries consoles him. Clouds going to Die, Aeries saves his life. TWICE! Clouds dead? Aeries revives him. Children are sick, Aeries tends to them. Geostigma? Never Fear, the dead church girl is here to save the day.

I really thought the ending would have been much more poignant if cloud stayed dead, or at least ended up a wandering amnesic. AC2 would have been set up and there would have been SOME legit drama to the film.

By the way, I agree that Reno and Rudi carried the entertainment factor on their backs all the way through, but I did also like Rufus being the scheming badass that he is. Kadaj got so thoroughly punked off by him I still watch that scene just to laugh at him.

I've probably seen this movie more than any of you (35 times to be exact),but DON'T spoil it for the peoplr who've not seen it!

daniel kid
01-12-2006, 06:06 PM
yes it is awesome DL it NOW!!!!!¬¬/

Setzer Gabianni
01-13-2006, 01:24 PM
I've probably seen this movie more than any of you (35 times to be exact),but DON'T spoil it for the peoplr who've not seen it!

35 times? Itd probably take me at least 20 years or so to watch it that many times..

Roto13
01-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Spoiler! Chase scene!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/DarkLinkthe2nd/Sephiroth-chasescene.gif

Nick Schovitz
01-15-2006, 12:19 AM
What do you mean, it's not out yet is it?

Roto13
01-15-2006, 12:20 AM
No, but almost everyone and their dog has pirated it at some point.

Discord
01-15-2006, 01:19 AM
You were blown away by the storyline? I mean... really? The storyline?

Exactly my point. Graphics, maybe, though I like FF:SE more, but...
You were blown away by the storyline? I mean... really? The storyline? ...nope.

Clone 01
01-24-2006, 04:24 PM
where did yas see it!? and if you downloaded it [!], where did you download it from???[/!]Please don't ask this question here.-kikimm

Fatal Impurity
01-24-2006, 04:38 PM
its great i think the story did it GREAT justice afterall we got everthin we asked for: sephy,cloud, more clones (or jenova infused) ppl like cloud, the rest of the gang and the return of rufus!

~SapphireStar~
01-24-2006, 07:15 PM
I did enjoy it very much, well worth the wait and IMO, better then Spirits Within.
Remember I said IMO people.

Vyk
01-24-2006, 07:38 PM
I didn't feel disappointed. I expected action. I got action. You shouldn't have to feel insecure, its your opinion, people need to respect that. I can only think of one person that might light up an argument just because he has a vendetta against the movie because it's supposedly a rip-off of other asian movie styles, yet not enough of a rip-off. Or something. Usually insinuating anyone that enjoys the movie is an uneducated lesser human. I've been entertained by less action. I've been entertained by less plot. It was deffinitely pretty. And I'll always treasure Tifa kicking butt.

though I like FF:SE more
FF:SE?

Setzer Gabianni
01-25-2006, 08:06 PM
its great i think the story did it GREAT justice afterall we got everthin we asked for: sephy,cloud, more clones (or jenova infused) ppl like cloud, the rest of the gang and the return of rufus!

That doesn't have anything to do with liking the story as such.

For some reason, Tifa's design was well..yucky. =/

Anyone agree with me? Love Rude, very sexeh. Reno, debatable.

Roto13
01-25-2006, 08:08 PM
That doesn't have anything to do with liking the story as such.

For some reason, Tifa's design was well..yucky. =/

Anyone agree with me? Love Rude, very sexeh. Reno, debatable.

Hell, no. Tifa looked great. She wasn't the jiggleboob thing she was before. You can actually take her seriously as a character now.

I agree with you about Rude and Reno, though.

*~Endless Night~*
01-25-2006, 08:36 PM
I liked it although at the end it did focus a little too much on action but besides that I loved it...plus Cloud gave us laydeez some serious eye candy!!;)

FinalFantasyFan
01-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Does anyone know where I can get subtitles that will play along with the movie that I have? Because I need to know what they are saying!

Roto13
01-28-2006, 12:24 PM
Does anyone know where I can get subtitles that will play along with the movie that I have? Because I need to know what they are saying!

No you don't :p

Yoruhoshi
01-28-2006, 03:59 PM

I have to agree. And the characters looking friggin sweet.

FinalFantasyFan
01-28-2006, 08:33 PM
OK let me rephrase. Does anyone know where I can get subtitles to go along with the movie because I would like to know what they are saying?!

kikimm
01-29-2006, 03:11 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=74573

Please keep the discussion of AC in that thread. :D