PDA

View Full Version : FF IX strat guide

Vivi's a beast
12-03-2005, 05:50 PM
i need the link to where i can get extra strategys and secrets fo ff ix.you know how your supposed to go to playonline.com.but itss not there anymore.your supposed to go to square enix now but i cant find it there.can someone give me the exact link to where i want to be? :confused:

raskerino
12-03-2005, 05:57 PM
The strat guide is problematic. If you just go to gamefaqs.com, typ in Final Fantasy IX a bunch of guides will come up which are better, and if one doesn't work for you another will.

RaidenWeb17
12-04-2005, 11:13 PM
yeah, here is the playonline version, but it sucks. Its still cool to look at though
http://www.square-enix-usa.com/strategy/FF9/

crashNUMBERS
12-27-2005, 01:23 AM
The FFIX strategy guide sucked ass. I warn others who read this thread not, I repeat not, to buy it...

RaidenWeb17
12-30-2005, 11:00 PM
I got it when I first played through FF9 and took it upon myself to type and tape into the pages everything that was not put into the guide. And that is more of a challenge than anything, cause there is a lot of missing info that mr. Dan Birlew left out. But now after many years of taping and glueing, i do believe you could not find a better guide, unless you stumbled upon gamefaqs. the reason I started doing that to the guide is because the pages of Memoria and the bestairy went mysteriously missing one day and I have yet to find them.

TheKolkster
01-02-2006, 05:24 AM

Yeah, the guide is lame, but I bought it anyway. Its helpful to get you through the game, but thats it. It makes you refer to the online guide for everything else. (Boss stratagies and side quest) I guess BradyGames forgot that the point of a guide is to NOT need to go online.

Rogue
01-03-2006, 10:41 AM

Yeah, the guide is lame, but I bought it anyway. Its helpful to get you through the game, but thats it. It makes you refer to the online guide for everything else. (Boss stratagies and side quest) I guess BradyGames forgot that the point of a guide is to NOT need to go online.
i so agree with you i still have the guide though the only thing i use it for is the quina blue magic list i got it for christmas along time ago thank god i did not buy it it would be awsome if you guys/girls had links for the guide that were on the old square enix if you do can i have them so i can have a back up and i wish they made one for fftactics and ffanthology that would be awsome

Sephex
01-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Bill Gates almost lost his fortune because he bought the FFIX strategy guide. It's so true.

_yeojina_
01-04-2006, 02:45 AM
OMGWTF!?!?!? IT DOESN'T SAY HOW TO DEFEAT NECRON! NOW THAT'S WHY IT SUCKS!

RaidenWeb17
01-04-2006, 03:09 AM
The FFVIII guide doesnt say how to beat Ultimecia

_yeojina_
01-04-2006, 03:12 AM
The FFVIII guide doesnt say how to beat UltimeciaOMGWTF!?!?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?! BTW, does anyone know any sites with good Final Fantasy parodies besides Newgrounds?