PDA

View Full Version : How does this bastard child work?

Destai
12-03-2005, 08:09 PM
The premium heart. I cant figure it out. I thought it depended on hp but it does roughly 100 damagewith lvl 60 something tifa everytime. Then she had a critical it and it was like 9957. Missing Score is similar.I remember reading the tech for them but I cant find it now. Can anyone share some insight.

raskerino
12-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Premium Heart is based on how full your limit gauge is, the higher the better- making limit breaks beastly.

And I think missing score is based on HP though it might be MP :confused: or neither.

Masamune·1600
12-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Premium Heart powers up based on Tifa's Limit Gauge. When the bar is empty, the weapon is at minimal power; when the bar is full, Premium Heart is at maximum power. Because the gauge takes longer to fill at higher Limit levels, the Limit level itself is included as a multiplier in the actual algorithm.

Missing Score is dependent upon the total accrued AP of all materia in the weapon. Materia that do not accrue AP (Master Magic, Master Summon, Master Command, and Enemy Skill) obviously add no AP to the weapon; however, Underwater materia also adds no AP, even though Underwater can hold more AP than any other materia.

Destai
12-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Masamune for the win, Thanks for your help, you guys. Shes kicking as usual again. Muchos Grasthias.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-03-2005, 08:35 PM
if ur confused bout rest, see below (i realise u didn't ask for this but i cen't help but be helpful :D)
cloud - omnislash - loses power with HP
red XIII - limited moon - loses power with MP
Yuffie - conformer - is strong if the enemy is strong
cait sith - HP shout - loses power with hp
vincent - death penalty - gets stronger as vincent kills more enemies. vincent mus land the final blow.
Cid - venus gospel - loses power with MP