PDA

View Full Version : Who's a Cheater?

Zodiac
12-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Hey,this is my first post:)

I just wanted to know if anyone out there uses gamesharks,xploders,action replays or any other devices to cheat and just breeze through...I admit i do,i can complete any FF game in a matter of 3-4 nights (playing for about 6 hours a night)..
I know there wasnt really any point in posting this but ye...

Oh one more thing,which do you's think is better,FFX or X-2...
I'm weird so i choose X-2,more action and humour...but X kicks toosh anyway...bye FFF's (Final Fantasy Freaks)..

Ezme
12-04-2005, 07:18 PM
I don't know how to do any of them cheats, anyway i've never felt the need to. The only remote cheat i've ever done is the steiner blood sword thing on FFIX.
On the other point, Definatly FFX. Don't get me wrong, i did acctually really enjoy X-2 it was good light relief but i love how deep X was, its my favoirte game off all time, i just think its so well rounded. *dreams about FFX*

Old Manus
12-04-2005, 07:19 PM
FFX-2 is so pathetically easy that it's harder to go and buy a Gameshark

BG-57
12-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Welcome to EoFF Zodiac! :)

To answer your question, I've used the weapon duplication cheat in FF Tactics and the W-Item duplication cheat in FFVII. I've never used any cheats in FFX-2 though.

FFX is far better, although the flaws of FFX-2 tend to get exaggerated. It's not so much a bad game as the wrong game.

Pouring Rain
12-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Welcome Zodiac. Um...if you say using Strategy Guides when in need of help is cheating, then I am. Oh, and my favorite of the two is Final Fantasy X because it just is.

Venom
12-04-2005, 08:42 PM
I cheat on my wife.

Yeah Old Manus has a point, its harder to buy a gameshark than it is too just play through X-2.

tidus_rox
12-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Hope u enjoy ur stay at eoFF. Ne ways i have a strategy guide for every ff game i own. (ff ix, x, x2 and soon to be 12) I havnt beaten ff x2 (im right near vegnagun) but i heard the ending is crap on a stick. So far it is a very good game but ff x is still #1 on mi list for ff acctually for all games. *dreams about ffx*:cool:

raskerino
12-04-2005, 08:55 PM
FFX imo is a superior game. The battle systems were both strong, I would have a slight preference for X-2 but it was a reasonable amount easier then X. This makes for me X's probably better. The storyline to X is far, far better and a more in depth comparison is silly because X-2 is so lacking in that department. Characterwise I prefered Rikku in X where she had a more serious side and I couldn't stand Paine giving X an easy win without having to actually compare. FFX-2 probably has better replay due to it's options throughout but I thin that's the only category it can be considered better in. Graphics in X-2 may be slightly better but not much and I prefer how they were used in X.

X is superior, easily.

And I do like X-2, around 7th on my list, admittedly there's a humongous gap between it and the next up and there are a few games very close to passing it but still that's a pretty high spot.

TheSpoonyBard
12-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Zodiac, there is a big difference between finishing a game (killing the final boss) and completing a game, especially if you aim for 100% on everything.

I don't cheat on games, but I do abuse glitches in the programming, such as levelling up Marcus to raise Eiko's stats (FFIX) and using the W-Item duplication (FFVII).

Regarding your last point I prefer FFX, but FFX-2 isn't without merit.

§håd0w
12-04-2005, 10:08 PM
I went through and beat FFX-2 in less about 7 hours, beating it the same night I got it. I went back a started a new game and got 100% on the second go around, bringing my gameclock total to about 20 hours give or take. The game is relatively easy without an enhancer.

Markus. D
12-05-2005, 02:51 AM
arrrgh, people would call ffx easy, in fact... i found it more easier then ffx-2, just tonnes slower.

ffx-2 is better cause of its faced paced story and battle system.

Primus Inter Pares
12-05-2005, 03:33 AM
Hurray, a thread about cheating in the X-2 forum, that will go perfectly well.

look_out_below
12-05-2005, 04:06 AM
I did use a gameshark code in FFX in order to get one of the sigils for Tidus and Lulus celestial weapons (because after 2 hours of trying to get a race time of zero, and another 2 hours trying to dogde 100 consecutive lightning bolts it gets to be a bit much). Besides that i usually just figure out and pass games on my own

Also FFX is much better then FFX-2. FFX-2 had potential but it was never to be used.

boys from the dwarf
12-05-2005, 07:48 AM
Hey,this is my first post:)

I just wanted to know if anyone out there uses gamesharks,xploders,action replays or any other devices to cheat and just breeze through...I admit i do,i can complete any FF game in a matter of 3-4 nights (playing for about 6 hours a night)..
I know there wasnt really any point in posting this but ye...

Oh one more thing,which do you's think is better,FFX or X-2...
I'm weird so i choose X-2,more action and humour...but X kicks toosh anyway...bye FFF's (Final Fantasy Freaks)..
i never cheat on FFs and also this game was a breeze anyway. its the easiest FF i have ever played and one of the easiest games i have ever played. And welcome the the forums!

phoenix_noway
12-05-2005, 06:34 PM
but i guess both FF X and X-2 is the easiest FF ever
we used to be training up to LV 100 to defeat the final boss
but both X and X-2's final boss the just piece of cheese cake
it's not necessary to cheat unless you wanted to hidden treasure so bad

boys from the dwarf
12-05-2005, 06:35 PM
FFX-2 is so pathetically easy that it's harder to go and buy a Gameshark
too true. and also PIP what is up with that odd sig.

BG-57
12-05-2005, 07:43 PM
It's primes and integers in pairs. :laugh:

Old Manus
12-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Hurray, a thread about cheating in the X-2 forum, that will go perfectly well.
Quoted for subtlety

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-06-2005, 03:07 AM
I always cheat :)
I use codebreaker to make all my characters stronger.
Its just fun to breeze through games like that.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-06-2005, 03:47 AM
I never use cheats and I can beat most Final Fantasies in about 20 hours, which is about the amount of time it takes you, if I'm not mistaken. Really I don't see the need to cheat.

Omi4000
12-06-2005, 08:24 AM
cheating is my life

rikkupainegoofydonald
12-06-2005, 10:40 AM
Gameshark CD of PS2 are rare, what if I use "Break Break Damage Limit Limit" and 9999 stats, look at everybody, they had 99999 HP, 9999 MP, 9999 Core Stats, they did 9999999 damage when I cheated using Gameshark, brr... D: