PDA

View Full Version : Nik0tine and booze

bipper
12-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Nik0, well, your pm box is over full, so I am going to make a thread for ya.

I beleive wehen drinking your last shot, you should end with quality, so go the tequila man.

Now, for everyone else -
1 Quanity or Quality? Which matters most in drinking and or smoking?
2 On that note, when you are drinking, do you tend to smoke?
3 Which do you feel is worse? (if any) Smoking or Drinking?

Bipper

Deaths_Hand
12-05-2005, 01:57 PM
1. quantity for smoking and quality for drinking
2. yes i smoke when i drink
3. smoking is worse for you

Citizen Bleys
12-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Do NOT drink tequila. Especially not if you have a cat >>

Chris
12-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Do not drink at all.

War Angel
12-05-2005, 02:14 PM
I do not smoke cigarettes of any kind. I drink alcohol on social occasions.

I go for quantity on the very rare cases in which I want to get wasted, or when I don't have a selection (i.e, a party where the host bought cheap alcohol).

Quality when I drink on any other occasion, but I don't go over-board. I do have a budget limit (meaning, spending 30 dollars on a single shot of some fancy whisky is not what I do).

I do smoke narghile\hookah, since it's not foul-smelling (quite the opposite), tastes nice (you can actually pick the flavour, and it's often fruity), doesn't contain all the really bad stuff industrial tobbacco does, and it gives a slight feel of 'high', and you can smoke it with your friends for lengthy periods of time. Oh, and it's cheap. :)

Captain Maxx Power
12-05-2005, 03:25 PM
Do not drink at all.

I concur.

faster skating penguin
12-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Nik0tine and NICOTINE!!?

i slay me

boris no no
12-05-2005, 03:39 PM
deoends on wjhat you are drinking and why
being a student vast amounts of gut rotting stuff is fine by me ^^

Jess
12-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Nik0, well, your pm box is over full, so I am going to make a thread for ya.

I beleive wehen drinking your last shot, you should end with quality, so go the tequila man.

Now, for everyone else -
1 Quanity or Quality? Which matters most in drinking and or smoking?
2 On that note, when you are drinking, do you tend to smoke?
3 Which do you feel is worse? (if any) Smoking or Drinking?

Bipper

1. Quality in alcohol. Nothing is worse than drinking something like white lightning when you could be drinking something like baileys.
2. Yes
3. Smoking is worse than drinking!

Dreddz
12-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Quality for Booze, and quantity for Cigs, althouigh if we had the option, quality for both
2. Yes, sometimes
3. Drinking cause just as many deaths......

escobert
12-05-2005, 05:56 PM
I drink and smoke all the time.

KoShiatar
12-05-2005, 09:00 PM
1) Quality. I don't like to get very drunk, but only slightly dizzy. And I like to drink good stuff. If I have to drink bad alcohol, then I prefer fruit juice.

2) I don't smoke. It disgusts me, luckily.

3) Both are bad for your health. Sure, if you smoke tobacco and drive, there are no problems, though.

Rainecloud
12-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Drinking and smoking are bad for you.

Venom
12-05-2005, 09:04 PM
1. Quality in alcohol. Nothing is worse than drinking something like white lightning when you could be drinking something like baileys.
2. Yes
3. Smoking is worse than drinking!

I prefer Jack Daniels.

Old Manus
12-05-2005, 09:15 PM
The classic answer to all of these is 'What'

War Angel
12-05-2005, 09:43 PM
I prefer Jack Daniels.
Jack Daniels is a brand of whisky. Baileys is a brand of liqour, Irish cream to be exact (and the finest I've had). The two are different, and cannot be compared. Had she said Jameson or Johny Walker, then you could've suggested Jack Daniels was better, for you at least. :)

But I'm not really a whisky person. It's either wine, liqour or cheap vodka for me. After two dozen shots, it doesn't matter what quality it is.

Kamiko
12-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Definately quality in booze, yucky booze is just well... yucky.

nik0tine
12-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Quality in alcahol if I have the money.

I don't smoke ciggarettes. ever.

escobert
12-05-2005, 10:30 PM
I drink whatever I can find. Prefferably Greygoose or hypnotic. I smoke anything but I choose to smoke Newports. and blunts.

Sasquatch
12-05-2005, 11:12 PM
1. In smoking, it doesn't really matter to me. Usually I only smoke when I drink, and by that time quality is probably better, but I don't really care. As for drinking ... usually quality, again. It's the same concept, prettymuch. To start off with, quality is always better, but after a while, it's quantity that gets to you. And when you're drunk enough, you can drink prettymuch anything, no matter how bad it tastes.

2. I quit smoking a while ago, and I've been quitting when I drink too, but a cigarette or two is nice when I'm drunk.

3. I'd say smoking. The argument could be made whether or not smoking kills more people than drinking, but smoking also makes people look/smell worse, and drinking is more fun -- this coming from somebody who has done both.

DAMMIT! I was looking forward to drinking this weekend, seeing as I didn't get to drink last weekend (sick) or the weekend before (away) or maybe even the weekend before (don't remember, might have), and I have a drill! I'm gonna be pissed if I don't get to finish off the other half of that bottle of vodka.

Deaths_Hand
12-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Do NOT drink tequila. Especially not if you have a cat >>

someone actually agrees with me, i find the taste of it to be terrible

Mittopotahis
12-06-2005, 12:02 AM
deoends on wjhat you are drinking and why
Someone's obviously a bit too drunk to be typing.

I don't drink or smoke or anything.

nik0tine
12-06-2005, 12:12 AM
someone actually agrees with me, i find the taste of it to be terrible
Nine times out of ten I can't stand tequila (but I'll drink it anyways) However, the tequila I have right now is really tasty!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/nik0tine/patron-silver.jpg

Samuraid
12-06-2005, 12:47 AM
Drinking: quality definitely. I don't like to drink so far as to get drunk anyway.

Smoking: none for me. :)