PDA

View Full Version : What did you think of the final party?

Peter_20
12-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Personally, I loved the party you got right before taking on the final boss.
I think it's the best party you could ever think of in this game.
I mean, we've got the strong main character Cecil, the equally strong dragoon Kain, the excellent healer Rosa,
the überpowered Black Wizard/Summoner Rydia and Edge, the combination of a thief, monk and ninja.
I love this party, it feels so incredibly well balanced, and I doubt you could get anything better.

Crossblades
12-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Let's see how a Yang, Porom, Rydia, Kain, Cecil party feels like when I get FF IV Advance next week:)

KoShiatar
12-05-2005, 10:10 PM
I was thinking just today that even if I could change the final party, I'm not sure I would really want to. ^__^

Sasquatch
12-05-2005, 11:24 PM
I might take Edge out and put Yang in, but only if the new game also includes better weapons for the characters that usually don't make it that far. If I could get a Murasame or Masamune equal in a claw, Yang would definitely be there. Of course, Edge's Throw/Dart command comes in handy......oh, the decisions!

boys from the dwarf
12-06-2005, 07:11 AM
do you mean in FF4 advanced you can choose your party?

Crossblades
12-06-2005, 02:01 PM
do you mean in FF4 advanced you can choose your party?

Only when you go to the Final Dungeon

Reine
12-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Read the FFIV Advance thread

But to stay on topic, I liked the party, but I always was annoyed about the inability to choose a party without a gameshark. But even when you did, they had their crud weapons.

However, Adamantium Armour changes that a bit :cool:

Edward wearing it, l o l